Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:17 pm
"Grr. You're always interfering. Well how about I kill your little puppet here" the Dark Lord said, forming a sword out of dark energy, but shielding himself from the light flung at the chains. He tried to aim a stab at Fiona.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:28 pm
Fiona dodged, smacking the sword aside. "Go ahead. A rebellious valkyrie is no good to me." She then glided over to the valkyries, looking them over. "It seems Lilly is not here. Good." Odin spoke. "Do with them as you please."

"But Odin..." One muttered.
"Y-you can't!"

"They are but week fools, but Fiona has a bit too much raw talent. It even makes me feel a bit nervous. It's a shame she did this. Then again, if she reached her full potential as your slave, it would cause problems for me." He said, putting the sword of light to Fiona's neck. At that, her ring began to glitter as if Fiona tried to fight against Odin's control.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:49 pm
"Your words confuse me, Odin. Are you saying you don't care about these people?" the Lord of Darkness asked. He then laughed. "See? See who you're fighting for? He doesn't even care about you. This is great!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:16 pm
"Sacrifices are... ne-ces-sa-ry... in... war..." She replied, shaking as her ring shattered. Her eyes rolled back as she fell to the ground, knocked out.

"She... broke Odin's spell..." One muttered.

"No- it can't be! Odin would never..." Another muttered, bursting into tears.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:41 pm
"Silence! That's enough blubbering. You've been abandoned and are now at my mercy. However, I do not have any" Berith Astaroth seethed. He then ordered for his minions to come again.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:46 pm
At that, some of his lords, four vampires, appeared. "Sir, it seems they have killed most of your servants. We will take their place for the time being. What is it, my lord?" One asked.

"Fiona, get up! Please get up!" One called, but she did not move.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:51 pm
"Take these valkyries to the fortress of torture and lock them up until I've arrived. These chains of dark matter will hold until they're there. I have a couple of issues I need to deal with" the Lord of Darkness ordered.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:54 pm
"Yes sir." They replied.

"What about this one?" One asked, pointing at Fiona. "She isn't chained."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:00 pm
"Leave her. I'm dealing with her personally" Berith ordered. He then dismissed his servants with his new prisoners.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:06 pm
"As you wish." They said, dragging the valkyries out the room.

"No... you... don't..." One said putting her arms together and then putting them on the ground. The vampire tried to restrain her, but lights flared up, as he cried out in pain. A magic circle appeared around Fiona as she vanished.

"Teleportation magic?" Another valkyrie asked. "But you'll..."

"That's right. It cost me ten years of my life, but I don't think I'll be living that long." The valkyrie huffed. "You'll never find her, monster!" She laughed.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:09 pm
"Well, in that case we can get straight to the torture" Berith replied, turning around. "Forget the prison. Take them directly to the torture dungeons" he ordered, then followed along.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:16 pm
The valkyries fought back as they were dragged to the dungeons. Even if they could stun them, there was nothing they could do against the dark chains.

Lilly arrived back at the army as the undead began to overwhelm the troops. Seeing her, the commander ordered them to fall back, and the army retreated back to their base.

Fiona heard the rustling of leaves. She slowly opened her eyes, realizing she had woken up in a field. "Where... am I?" She muttered, looking around confused. "What happened... to the dark lord, to the army? Was it... just a dream?" She muttered, looking at the stary sky and the beautiful full moon. She looked down at her hand, seeing her broken ring that was presented to her by Odin. "Perhaps not." She muttered, looking around and not seeing the Dark Lord's castle or a town nearby anywhere.

((Time skip-ish?))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:24 pm
((Sure. When to?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:26 pm
((I don't know... Perhaps a week later? Enough time for you to have tortured them and turned them into servants or whatever. :3 ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200