PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:56 pm
Ittarius
strawberryalice
Ittarius
strawberryalice
Ittarius

Oh that's cool.
I haven't watched any animes in a really long time. D:

Pretty much the same. I've only been rewatching new ones. I've been busy with school but I get a nice winter break in a little over a month, so I'll be watching anime a lot then.

Ah yes, school. The bother that it is. I dunno, I just haven't been very interested in movies or shows recently. I went on a vacation in the summer and I didn't watch anything for like 2 weeks and it broke my brain. I'm just now getting to where I'll actually sit down and watch anything. ><
But I'll most likely be spending my break on art. :3

That too. I want to improve. Plus, I'm going to be making digital Christmas cards to send to my friends. Sometimes, I can sit and watch anything, sometimes, I need to be outside or sleep or whatever.

Definitely sleep. Sleep is gooood.
You do art? Would you happen to have a DeviantArt or art Tumblr or something? I'd love to see your work biggrin

You have a tumblr?
My art is terrible, it will burn your eyes. I'm a total noob at this digital art stuff. I'm a better writer.
Here's my tumblr. (my art would be under my wonderland of creation link)
Here's my DeviantArt.
I'd like to see yours. c:  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:03 pm
strawberryalice
Ittarius
strawberryalice
Ittarius
strawberryalice
Ittarius

Oh that's cool.
I haven't watched any animes in a really long time. D:

Pretty much the same. I've only been rewatching new ones. I've been busy with school but I get a nice winter break in a little over a month, so I'll be watching anime a lot then.

Ah yes, school. The bother that it is. I dunno, I just haven't been very interested in movies or shows recently. I went on a vacation in the summer and I didn't watch anything for like 2 weeks and it broke my brain. I'm just now getting to where I'll actually sit down and watch anything. ><

That too. I want to improve. Plus, I'm going to be making digital Christmas cards to send to my friends. Sometimes, I can sit and watch anything, sometimes, I need to be outside or sleep or whatever.

You do art? Would you happen to have a DeviantArt or art Tumblr or something? I'd love to see your work biggrin

You have a tumblr?
My art is terrible, it will burn your eyes. I'm a total noob at this digital art stuff. I'm a better writer.
Here's my DeviantArt.

Lol. But hey, you gotta start somewhere. And it's not terrible! Gosh, drama much. razz
I do have Tumblr, but I don't really do anything on it. I kinda more have it so I can stalk Steam Powered Giraffe and John Green, haha.
But here is my DA 3nodding  

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:08 pm
Ittarius
strawberryalice
Ittarius
strawberryalice
Ittarius

You have a tumblr?
Here's my DeviantArt.

Lol. But hey, you gotta start somewhere. And it's not terrible! Gosh, drama much. razz
I do have Tumblr, but I don't really do anything on it. I kinda more have it so I can stalk Steam Powered Giraffe and John Green, haha.

OH MY GOD.
I LOVE SKRILLEX. I'm not even ashamed. Like, I could really care less what people think. And thanks. c: I love the Steampunk, Sherlock, and the Doctor Who. We've got similar interests. c: heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:21 pm
strawberryalice
Ittarius
strawberryalice
Ittarius
strawberryalice
Ittarius

You have a tumblr?
Here's my DeviantArt.

OH MY GOD.
I LOVE SKRILLEX. I'm not even ashamed. Like, I could really care less what people think. And thanks. c: I love the Steampunk, Sherlock, and the Doctor Who. We've got similar interests. c: heart

4laugh We doooo! And you like Kingdom Hearts! You, m'dear, have good taste. emotion_awesome  

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:26 pm
Ittarius
strawberryalice
Ittarius
strawberryalice
Ittarius

You have a tumblr?
Here's my DeviantArt.

OH MY GOD.

4laugh We doooo! And you like Kingdom Hearts! You, m'dear, have good taste. emotion_awesome

4laugh KH is one of my absolute favorite things in the world EVARRRR. biggrin Thanks so much, I can defintiely say the same about you! c:  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:31 pm
strawberryalice
Ittarius
strawberryalice
Ittarius
strawberryalice
Ittarius

You have a tumblr?
Here's my DeviantArt.

OH MY GOD.

4laugh KH is one of my absolute favorite things in the world EVARRRR. biggrin Thanks so much, I can defintiely say the same about you! c:

biggrin I've only played KH 1 and 2. I got part way through Chain of Memories, but I got stuck on one of the 80,000 fights with Riku and never got any further. :c And they seem to want to make a game for ever system that has ever existed, which I don't have, so I haven't gotten to play Birth By Sleep or 365/2 Days. Meh  

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:35 pm
Ittarius
strawberryalice
Ittarius
strawberryalice
Ittarius

OH MY GOD.

biggrin I've only played KH 1 and 2. I got part way through Chain of Memories, but I got stuck on one of the 80,000 fights with Riku and never got any further. :c And they seem to want to make a game for ever system that has ever existed, which I don't have, so I haven't gotten to play Birth By Sleep or 365/2 Days. Meh

I have only played 1 and 2, and am almost done with CoM. My favorite is II cause of the forms, the worlds, and it's more advanced than the first. I do miss the trinities though. I wish they'd make all the KH games for PS2/3/4 and Xbox. But they won't. :c  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:37 pm
strawberryalice
Ittarius
strawberryalice
Ittarius
strawberryalice
Ittarius

OH MY GOD.

I have only played 1 and 2, and am almost done with CoM. My favorite is II cause of the forms, the worlds, and it's more advanced than the first. I do miss the trinities though. I wish they'd make all the KH games for PS2/3/4 and Xbox. But they won't. :c

Yeah, it sucks. :c They're trying to ruin our lives! Lol
I like 2 best, too. It just feels smoother and I like the worlds better. Plus, Sora's clothes are far less silly looking. razz  

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:40 pm
Ittarius
strawberryalice
Ittarius
strawberryalice
Ittarius

I like 2 best, too. It just feels smoother and I like the worlds better. Plus, Sora's clothes are far less silly looking. razz

Oh I can def agree with those reasons too. c: I love the who dual-wielding feature when he goes into his forms. Leveling those up is not so fun though.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:44 pm
strawberryalice
Ittarius
strawberryalice
Ittarius
strawberryalice
Ittarius

Oh I can def agree with those reasons too. c: I love the who dual-wielding feature when he goes into his forms. Leveling those up is not so fun though.

True... They're still cool, though twisted

But hey! Are you pumped for the 50th Anniversary special?! 'Cause I aaaaammmmmmm emotion_awesome  

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:47 pm
Ittarius

But hey! Are you pumped for the 50th Anniversary special?! 'Cause I aaaaammmmmmm emotion_awesome

OH MY GOSH YES c: ALWAYS, it's not that far away either. I'm just sad that Eleven's almost done. :c I miss Nine and Ten too.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:53 pm
strawberryalice
Ittarius

OH MY GOSH YES c: ALWAYS, it's not that far away either. I'm just sad that Eleven's almost done. :c I miss Nine and Ten too.

I know, I'm practically counting the days. I wrote it on my calendar. XD
Yeah, it's gonna be heartbreaking when he leaves, but he has to go sometime, I guess. I really miss 10, not 9 so much. I used to really like him, but then I went back and rewatched his season after seeing 10 and 11 and I really am not a fan of him. :/ I'm totally psyched for 10 to be in the special, though!  

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:07 am
Ittarius
strawberryalice
Ittarius

Yeah, it's gonna be heartbreaking when he leaves, but he has to go sometime, I guess. I really miss 10, not 9 so much. I used to really like him, but then I went back and rewatched his season after seeing 10 and 11 and I really am not a fan of him. :/ I'm totally psyched for 10 to be in the special, though!

I'm gonna cry so hard when he goes. I loved Ten a lot too. Nine not as much as Eleven or Ten, but I liked his sass. Ten and Eleven grab at my heart. I am SUPER stoked about the special. Which other characters did you like?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:10 am
strawberryalice
Ittarius
strawberryalice
Ittarius

I'm gonna cry so hard when he goes. I loved Ten a lot too. Nine not as much as Eleven or Ten, but I liked his sass. Ten and Eleven grab at my heart. I am SUPER stoked about the special. Which other characters did you like?

Oh, I know. I need to start stocking up on tissues now. crying
But I looooove Amy and Rory, and watching season 4 again, I found that I rather like Donna... And I love Captain Jack 4laugh
How about you?  

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:15 am
Ittarius

Oh, I know. I need to start stocking up on tissues now. crying
But I looooove Amy and Rory, and watching season 4 again, I found that I rather like Donna... And I love Captain Jack 4laugh
How about you?

SAME crying
I love Wilfred, Donna, Captain Jack, Amy and Rory, River, Reinette, and Elizabeth the Tenth. I also feel that Rose and Martha grew on me so I like them a lot too. Donna is the QUEEN of sass. Amy and Rory's relationship gives me FEELS. River and Eleven are my OTP. I have too many feelings about DW, honestly.
Do you have a favorite episode/s?  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces