Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Kidnapping (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:40 pm
kyonko Banyez

"Jack." He fininshed loading his guns and put the suitcase next to his bed. "Now get some sleep. It's late." He took off his watch and threw himself on his bed, not caring about changing or anything. He stayed face-side up and fell asleep, not even turning off the lights.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:41 pm
kyonko Banyez

"Jack." He fininshed loading his guns and put the suitcase next to his bed. "Now get some sleep. It's late." He took off his watch and threw himself on his bed, not caring about changing or anything. He stayed face-side up and fell asleep, not even turning off the lights.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:45 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked at him and watched him move around.She got up and turned off the lights.She walked back to her bed and got under the covers"Good night Mr.Jack."She said to him and turned her body to face him and went to slleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:05 pm
kyonko Banyez

~The next day~

Jack had showered while Lucy was asleep and changed into some clean clothes. He checked if she was still asleep and went to buy some breakfast sandwiches from McDonald's for them to eat. He didn't take too long and even ordered himself some coffee and orange juice for Lucy. He took a smoke in the car while riding back since the motel they were staying at don't allow smoking. He was taking his time going back since he had locked the door out of the room.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:10 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy woke up and looked around the room.She knew this wasn't her room and remembered that she had been kidnapped by Jack.She looked over at his bed and noticed he wasn't there.She got up and went to the bathroom.After a couple f minutes she tried to open the door and noticed it was lock from the outside.She waked over to her bed and sat there as her stomach started to growl.She looked around the room for some food and sighed as she couldn't find any."Where did he go?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:27 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack finished his cigar on the way back and went to the motel with their breakfast. He unlocked the door and went inside to find Lucy awake and on her bed. "Good. You're awake. Here's some breakfast. One for you and one for me," he said, tossing her the bag with the sandwiches inside. He put down the coffee and juice on a coffee table and sat down on a chair instead of on his bed.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:32 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked up as she heard the door unlock.She looked at him and blinked as he tossed her the bag.She fumbled whit it and caught it.She took a sandwich out and got up and handed him the bag."Thank you for the breakfast Mr.Jack."She said to him.She walked back to her bed and opened the sandwich and took a bite out of it.She smiled as she sat and sipped her orange juice as she looked at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:06 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack ate his sandwich lazily while also drinking his coffee. As soon as he finished, he got up and threw away his trash. He picked up his case and double checked his guns. Satisfied, he walked to the car and put away his guns. He went back to the room to check up on Lucy. "Anytime now," he announced.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:02 am
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy continued on eating her sandwich and watched him move around.She noticed him checking his case again and blinked abit. As he went to the car she finished her sandwich and sipped her juice."Um Mr.Jack can I take the juice with me?"She asked him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:23 am
kyonko Banyez

Jack sighed. "Fine but don't spill some on the car," he concluded. 'Why am I even tolerating her this much...' he thought to himself. He wasn't usually this patient with his kidnappees or even the people who hire him.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:41 am
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked at him and nodded"I promised I won't spill it in your car."She said to him.She walked ot the door and stood there as she waited for him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:07 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack went outside and opened the car door for her. "You don't seem like you want to runaway just yet," he told her. He didn't mind it since it made his job easier to watch over her for a while, but expected atleast SOME resistance by this point. 'She'll probably run away while she's doing her 'shopping'.'  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:37 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked at him and blinked abit as he opened the car door for her.She got in and looked up at him"Well if I runaway you'd just catch me again."She said to him as she placed the bottle of her juice on her lap.She closed the door and waited for him to start the car.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:13 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack went to the driver's seat and started the car. "Let's go over some rules before I get you there. Number one. Buy only the things you need. Nothing more, nothing less. Number two. I'm buying the food so don't buy any food or snacks there. You'll only have one hour there."  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:21 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy listened to him as he stated the rules for her.She nodded softy and smiled"Don't worry I know what I need to buy and if you want , you could come in with me and pretend to be my friend and I won't buy any food either,but will we be staying at the motel for the two weeks you have me or will you be taking me to other locations?"She asked,so she could know what to buy.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff