Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD TRIP] CAMPING TRIP | THE END ON PAGE 7! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:01 pm
[ Team Neon Blue ]

Lock was an internal ball of screaming NOs.

He hated Kettil with a fiery passion. How dare he suggest friendship in the place of comfort and well-being. The bus ride had been horribly cramped with people far too close to him to be comfortable. Not to mention Voodoo had sat in his lap the entire time, yowling when the bus went too fast or too slow. The camp leader was hardly bearable- not that he noticed. He was too busy chaining Voodoo to his chest with shadows to keep her from batting at the moth as well.

The shirt was not actually that bad. It was a shirt, not the end of the world. Though it did look a little silly with his big droopy cloak.

Then they had to set up camp. Lock just sort of stared at Piper and Brenley, not really knowing what they were supposed to do. He'd helped to put up their tent, sure. He wasn't that angry. All of their belongings were in the tent, Piper had done a bang up job, and all was good and well. Actually, it was a sort of sadly, lopsided tent. But oh well. "I guess we just ... hang out for now."

He looked to the other groups, noticing that some were having trouble, others had set it up in record time. Just about what you'd expect from high school students. Shun seemed rather miffed. It was kind of funny actually. Lock faked adjusting his glasses to hide the smile under his hand. "So are we .... all sleeping in this together?"

ol-j-man

smerdle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:31 pm
Piper was so excite, you guys, you don't even know. After having spent weeks on campus (save for that weird stint in that other place that landed her this jank locket chain thing), it was refreshing to be outdoors. Outdoors, you guys, OMJ. She was practically Dead Red and the Seven Gnomes, prancing along with the boils--her boils now--with a chipper smile and hair as poofy as ever.

Maybe even poofier. Look, Ma, she was making frands~ Brenley was a cool dude with sweet dance moves according to Prom, and Lock was . . .welll, she didn't know quite yet, other than the fact that he had a funny cat familiar and was pulling off the cool glasses sort of look. Cute boils on both her arms? Best trip ever. She could even dissipate horribly and still call this an overall win.

This was not an invitation to test her.

Piper wore the orange shirt proudly (even though despite her obviously innate beauty, it still wasn't the best look on, well, anyone) and was more than happy to take up what slack was there to get the tent going. It . . . wasn't her best, but look she was out of practice okay don't give her those looks. "Probably!" she answered Lock with an optimistic look, acting as though she wasn't at all abashed about the idea (when in fact it did give her some moths in her stomach). Neither of them looked quite at home out here, which meant she had to step up her game! Look cool! Become dating material! (Or their idol, either or.)

"First things first! Roll call!" The ghoul dramatically jabbed a thumb at herself and gave her best winning grin (which might or might not have actually sparkled after days of practicing her "public look" for when she reached stardom). "Piper Blacke, the too cool ghoul who'll rule the school one day~! And lemme say nature's gonna be a breeze; back home, sometimes Pop would make me camp outside without a tent!"

Cue dramatic pointer finger at Brenley. "Alright, show me your spirit, B-Ren! Sound off!"

TEAM NEON BLUE STATS

Name: Piper
Team members: Lock, Piper, Brenley

Tent HP: 39

Items used/gone: all the things

chimarii
gl boys
Smerdle
cuz piper do wat she want

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:42 am
...Great. She'd spent too long getting on this ridiculous shirt (which was really, really orange by the way. just. great jack), she was late to the gathering, and now? One of her teammates was lying on the ground. The werewolf's hair flopped in front of her eyes as she glanced between the three boils: one on his back, one keeping the peace and one who might actually be a little fun. This was going to be a treat.

"Aw, look at us," Davinica snipped, smirk tugging at the corner of black lips. "One big, happy family already." She stepped over the prone, pompous puca to get to the tent, and supplies, and...things that needed to be set up to go camping, apparently. Whose idea was this? Who'd want to sleep in a tent, anyway?

Team You Came To The Wrong Neighborhood STATS

Name: Davinica
Team members: Davinica, TK, Shun, Cormick

Tent HP: 56

Items used/gone: Ooh, items.

Blade Kuroda

Nyxtsuki Moon

Syusaki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:59 am
Sibyl sang happily the entire way to the camp. Winter camp, winter camp, wiiiiiiinter caaaaamp~! Wheeeeeee! Yay! Yes, she forced Efflo to sit through this. He could not leave. It would be best if he joined her.

The t-shirt she was provided with was pulled on over the rest of her clothes, making it fit awkwardly and bulk on her body, but she did at least manage to pull her hair out from inside of it.

A very pretty lady approached her and Sibyl gasped with delight. "HIIIIIIIIII~! I'M SIBYL IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU~!" She squealed, clapping her hands excitedly.

Sibyl totally knew how to set up a tent. She could do anything.

Especially with the power of Friendship.

STATS

Name: Sibyl
Team members: Edel, Llyr, Efflo YAY!

Tent HP: 40

Items used/gone: I PUT MY T-SHIRT ON OWO

Zyphiris
Sammpai
kurotomato

Eight

Fanatical Friend

poke mattix rolled 5 20-sided dice: 1, 19, 19, 20, 3 Total: 62 (5-100)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:58 am
Hoping onto the bus, Poke enjoyed a leisurely ride through the town right until she was thrown halfway across the bus when it stopped, and then thrown out of the bus halfway across the grounds.

"Why not just let us walk off the jacking thing..." she grumbled, getting to her feet and following the sphinx cat into the cabin in the woods, where she was thrown a backpack. Looking inside she eyed the items with a passing glance (including the tacky t-shirt, but she still put the thing on. With some resentment).

Once they had reached the clearing, the dragon ghoul looked around the area for her assigned group members.

TEAM ONLY WHEN THE SUN IS DOWN STATS

Name: Pokerus
Team members: Olivia, Lihua

Tent HP: 62

Items used/gone: (Just update this as you use things)

chirigami

xdeathxbyxlovex

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:11 am
Xaejil already wasn't enjoying the trip. Besides being stuck on a bus with a noisy bunch of strange students, she was now being forced to wear a hideous T-shirt that wasn't made to be seen through. It wasn't that she was blind, she had plenty of eyes elsewhere, but having some of her sight hindered was a complete inconvenience.

The sum of all things resulted in a rather grumpy looking ghoul in a slightly baggy shirt, with her arms crossed over her chest and a bit of a scowl. When Alecto excitedly offered her hand for shaking, Jil looked at it and only tentatively shook back. The ghoul got louder and louder, her eyes glowing, and Jil simply frowned and looked towards the third team member.

"I'm Jil. Xaejil but Jil will do." She specified. She assisted in putting up the tent which thankfully ended up only slightly better than dilapidated. She didn't want to admit she'd never been camping before.. and to be honest the wide open space of the woods was a bit intimidating for her.

"You are?" She glanced at Mmur.

TEAM PINK GLASS STATS

Name: Xaejil
Team members: Alecto, Mmur

Tent HP: 66

Syusaki

smerdle

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:10 am
For most of the trip, Olivia's face had been practically glued to the window as they traveled from location to location, taking in what they were passing and for new places she had never seen. Idly, she listened to all the conversations that drifted about her; there weren't many she knew on the bus today, some she kind of did but she ended up not sitting by them to actually strike up small conversation.

And then that bus trip ended with them flying out the windows, depositing them at their destination. Despite the amounts of dirt she would probably accumulate later, Olivia still dusted off the ruffles of her skirt where she landed before progressed with the group, listening to the instructor cat all the way.

Olivia gave the t-shirt they were all given a curious stare, she didn't really understand the logo much at all but still put it on all the same, as instructed. It looked a little awkward, bubbling and bumpy with all the ruffles and bows that her bodice possessed (sure, she was probably told to wear something sensible but this was always sensible to her. She had boots on at least. Maybe should have changed completely actually, but eh, hindsight). Taking the backpack and remaining contents inside, the wight made her way to where her group was designated and smiled widely when she recognized the other ghoul there.

"We fought at the gates." Kind of a greeting, sort of. At least her happy stare was. OuO

Name: Olivia
Team members: Pokerus, Lihua

Tent HP: 62/62

poke mattix
xdeathxbyxlovex

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:19 pm
"Yes, I was wondering the same th..."

Bren's voice trailed off as Piper initiated some sort of overly chipper introduction ceremony that very nearly made his teeth hurt with its candy-coated sweetness. He hadn't seen the mage since before his strange trip through the Tear, as Hel called it, but he could hazily recall feeling a great deal more uncomfortable in her presence then than he did now. Odd. Even this roll call seemed less than embarrassing. Irritating, yes. Embarrassing, no. Oh, well. Nothing to do but go along with it. One had to pick one's battles, and this one was hardly worth fussing over.

"I'm Brenley Quinn," the boil said, his eyes still focused on their saggy tent. "Bren. Not B-Ren..." His gaze shifted to Piper's luminescent smile and something in him seemed to crack, just a little. "...Though I guess you could call me that if you absolutely had to." Okay, that had hurt. Not his teeth. His pride. He wondered if he should add something more, like his favorite color or a mention of his distaste for large sea creatures, but instead he looked to Lock and his familiar with curiosity.

"Your turn."

TEAM NEON BLUE STATS

Name: Bren

Items used/gone: nothing is used, everything is permitted

chimarii
Ol-j-man

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:32 pm
Lock's expression dropped as Piper said they'd probably be sleeping together. Together? Like together in the same tent? A reddish tint came across his face which he would later blame on the cold. Certainly there had been communal trips in the underground, but down in the dark where you couldn't see much, there wasn't as much to ... see. Everyone was the same in the dark.

He coughed as Piper and Brenley began their introductions, covering his face with a sleeve until the blush died down. It was pretty hard though, when he kept thinking about it.

"Brenley," he said with the slowly nod of his head, attempting to commit the name to memory. "Piper and I were already acquainted, I believe." He sighed, not really wanting to play the name game, but at the same time, not wanting to be left out. "My name is Locksley Blackwood, though I would prefer to be called Lock." He held up the tawdry black cat in his arms. "And this, is Voodoo." She waved a little paw from under his arms, mischievous grin on her face (you just knew she was planning who to prank first). "I am ... I have never been camping before like this..."

TEAM NEON BLUE STATS

Name: Lock

Items used/gone: n/a

smerdle

Ol-j-man

Carhop Cavalier rolled 5 20-sided dice: 10, 2, 12, 11, 19 Total: 54 (5-100)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:02 pm
The bus ride was alright, barring them being practically vomited out of the vehicle, and seeing Malcolm was always a pleasure. Gene kept her grin on as she was handed a backpack and a tent roll, though internally freaking out. She had no idea how to pitch a tent... Where was Mot when you needed him?

But no, she was strong and independent. She would set up the tent, and she'd do a good job of it! "C'mon boys, we're gonna have the best tent out of everyone!"

They definitely didn't have the best tent. It wasn't terrible, just a smidge above average. It was a little lopsided and definitely not completely staked well, but it would provide enough shelter... hopefully.

She gave them all a look that whispered murder if they even said a work about Mama Gene's work.

STATS

Name: Team Frozen Diks
Team members: Gene, Frost, Ren, Ashton

Tent HP: 54

Items used/gone:

istoleyurvamps
I'm sorry
kurotomato
I suck
nerpin
so much

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:49 pm
Lihua got on the bus and made her way to the back. She found herself a seat and sat down. She wss looking foreward to the trip. She wasnt going to lie she was also a little scard. It was her first trip after all.

She looked out the window and looked at the scenary that passed by. When the bus suddenly stop she was prepared to get up anf exit jpw she came in which was through the front door. But the seat just all a sudden dumped jer and the pther studens out the window closest to them.

She got up and eyed the park ranger who came with them and who srem to be the only one to land prefectlu. Sje listen to him and frowned when he attacked a moth. Then when he dumped the half eaten moth in front of her. She was so hoiifed that she didnt even hear anything else he had to say.

She took the backpack he was giving out and went to look for group members.

Name: Lihua
Team members: Olivia, Pokerus

chirigami

poke mattix

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:59 pm
She snorted. "Yeah, if you mean my cousin doesn't like you by 'acquainted'." If anything, though, that just drove her to be contrary to Kettil's wishes anyway.

Still, frands was happening. Her hair was practically vibrating with excitement at this development. Piper clapped a few times once the boils were done, grinning away (perhaps a little more mischievously before after catching Voodoo's eyes). "Not a problem, Lock n' Load," she chirped. "First time for everything and stuff. It'll be fun! Worst comes to worst, follow your survival instincts! Everyone's got at least a little! Or common sense. Or book smarts. You're both smart boils, huh?" The mage fluffed her hair with a laugh, trying to lighten their moods some. "Hopefully, 'cuz I've got the good looks~ Plus, we're all magic people here, right? If something goes down, we can totally blast it away."

Confidence.

Bending down, she snatched her backpack up and fussed with the contents a little until she produced the whistle. A tool to be used for good. "Let's see, first things first . . . Probably should go about checking the insides of these things so we know what we got . . . Brrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeen, put your shirt on! Show some team spirit~!"

TEAM NEON BLUE STATS

Name: Piper

Items used/gone: so things. much happening. wow.

chimarii
Smerdle

medigel

Anxious Spirit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:02 pm
Frost had been fine... Until Gene took charge and pitched the tent. He tried to help, be encouraging but... "Well worst case scenario we must sleep under the stars." He gave the tent a small push, pulling back when it swayed. It was very.... well. He would just offer cuddles if worst came to worst and they were without shelter. He'd slept in snowstorms before. How bad could it get here?

"By the by, you should tease the reaper. Leaving his mate with three other males- really, you have the beginnings of a harem Gene. At this rate your mate will find himself fighting for your attention." The wolfos poked his claw at the ghoul, grinning. "Jack knows I already demand too many cuddles and belly rubs." A look towards Ren and Ashton, Frost hoped they might join in the teasing of their companion.

Carhop Cavalier
kurotomato
nerpin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:34 pm
In his time in Halloween, Mmur had met happy kids and sad kids, kids who carried bugs and made cookies, kids who screamed and kids who hated him for no good reason. He could safely say that none of them had ever been quite as exuberant as this one. It was positively infectious.

The second girl he had been grouped with was tiny and pink and adorable, even when she was... frowning? Maybe the first child's emotional overflow wasn't quite as infectious as he had thought. The horseman shook the hellhound's hand when it was offered, grinning widely, then turned to Jil and said, "I am Mmur, soldier of Famine, and it is a pleasure to meet you both." He supposed he had been camping before, in the loosest definition of the word, but it had been nothing like this, with all of the trees and the dirt. Give him sand and a bedroll any day. Or better yet, a simple pile of other soldiers to sleep in the middle of. His glowing gaze darted between his teammates. No, he supposed that would be wholly inappropriate in this situation.

He smoothed his tattooed hands down the front of his new shirt proudly. It was the only piece of clothing he had on besides the fabric at his waist that covered the parts of him that no one wanted to see on a field trip. Even though the shirt felt strange and constricting, it marked him as a member of a group, which was always a good thing.

"This is going to be very exciting, I can feel it. Malcolm has some strange ideas when it comes to teaching you children, but I have never been bored by his methods." Mmur shifted his backpack around to rest against his chest and rummaged through it, picking out his smores supplies. "Like these." He sniffed the packages. "Are these food?"

TEAM PINK GLASS STATS

Name: Mmur
Team members: Alecto, Xaejil

Tent HP: 66

Syusaki
iloveyouDIE

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:38 pm
Oh, hey, there was one of her team members, and she knew this one! Poke returned the happy smile with one of her own as her mind recalled the glorious battle that was the gates, sighing at the memory of plowing through the masses of shadows.

"Yeah...it was awesome wasn't it?" She replied. "Maybe we'll get to fight some more monsters here?" She'd be all for it.

Turning towards the clearing, the dragoness gazed across the grounds in search of the final member. She soon spotted the ghost, looking a little freaked out over something. "Oy! Over here!" She waved to get the ghouls attention.

Name: Pokerus
Team members: Olivia, Lihua

chirigami

xdeathxbyxlovex

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas