Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Time Traveler's Journey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:52 pm
kyonko Banyez

User Image

Sinead Silfariest

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Sinead got up and left the library to go to her room. She had enough troubles for the day. She went to her room and took a bath in her warm tub of water. She changed into her night gown and went to bed.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:55 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Henry Jay
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Henry laid in his bed and after while opened his eyes.He saw it was dark out and walked out of his room.He went to the kitchen and grabbed an aple and quickly went back ot his room.He ate the apple and then laid back down to sleep.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:15 pm
kyonko Banyez

User Image

Sinead Silfariest

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Sinead woke up and saw it was morning. "Ugh. Better get ready for the road to the next kingdom," she said, as she got up. She changed into a dress that seemed more appropriate for ride. She left her room and headed for the kitchen to get the food they would need for the next three days.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:06 am
Darkness Everdeen

Henry Jay

Henry woke up the next day and sighed softly.He placed his shoes and tie back on and just carried his jacket until they had to leave.He made sure to button up his shirt again and walked out of his room.He noticed Sinead at the kitchen and smirked"Why is it that I continue to see you in the kitchen?'he asked her teasingly.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:10 pm
kyonko Banyez

User Image

Sinead Silfariest

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Sinead saw Henry come into the kitchen and turned away. "How is that possible? I have only been in here less than an hour ago and I am getting all the food that we will need for the next three days," she responded, not looking at him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:20 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Henry Jay

Henry smiled as he listened to her and chuckled."I saw you yesterday in here."He said as he stared at her'And no need to get all angry,I am trying to help your kingdom just so you know."He said as she leaned against the kitchen counter and watched her pack their food.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:58 pm
kyonko Banyez

User Image

Sinead Silfariest

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Sinead took a deep breathe and looked at Henry. "Look. Whatever my father asked you to do for him about me, it won't work. I am not changing my mind about anything and I am only doing this because he did not ask me and I have no other option," she said and walked away to check on the horses and carriage.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:04 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Henry Jay

Henry raised an eyebrow as she spoke.he chuckled softly and followed after her"Well then when your father passes away I believe you still become Queen,but then what would happen if you don't have children and you get killed,then your family won't be royal any more,if I were you I'd find a man that i would like to be with and marry him so he can help bring the family name."  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:18 pm
kyonko Banyez

User Image

Sinead Silfariest

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Sinead put her hand on the horse she was petting. "Actually, my uncle will be the next king if I don't marry. And as for the man I will end end up marrying to become queen, it doesn't have to be someone I would love to be with for the rest of my life. Sometimes there are arranged marriages and I don't want that or to become queen," she said without looking at Henry and put the food inside.the carriage.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:56 pm
]
Darkness Everdeen

Henry Jay

Henry looked at her and listened to her as she spoke.He nodded softly and looked at her"And what i something happens to your uncle, to make everything easier,just you pic a man before you are arranged with one and then you won't have to do much,but get married and have kids.'he said as he followed her,  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:23 pm
kyonko Banyez

User Image

Sinead Silfariest

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Sinead sighed at his attempts to change her mind. "It is not easy to 'just have kids.' My mother died after giving birth to me. I do not know how it is in your kingdom or wherever you came from, but many women die just having children," she said, not able to hold in anything anymore. She told to driver which direction to go and got into the carriage, not before turning to Henry. "Are you coming or not? You were the one who wanted to go to the kingdom of the wizard king."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:15 am
Darkness Everdeen

Henry Jay

Henry listened to her as she spoke about her mother."I an help,I can bring a medicine that can help woman to not die while givin birht."He said and got into the carriage"And just call him human,he isn't a wizard and in my "kingdom" he sin't a king or wizard at all."He said to her.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:26 pm
kyonko Banyez

User Image

Sinead Silfariest

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Sinead ended up sitting across from Henry. "Wizards are human. They can just control magic more than any other human being," she said to him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:48 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Henry Jay

Henry narrowed his eyes at her for a moment"I know what wizards are and what they do Princess."he said and crossed his legs as he looked at her"Why did he want to marry you?"  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:28 pm
kyonko Banyez

User Image

Sinead Silfariest

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Sinead turned away from him. "I have no idea. But older.men have asked for my hand in marriage before so I don't question their motives," she said. She was tired of explaing to Henry everything. 'Does he not know these thing already about the royalty?'

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff