Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digimon Shadow World - The Graildramon War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:03 pm
Shiro of course rolled his eyes once they were in the real world, as he checked to make sure the core chips were accounted for, he merely took one for his own, but like Crystal did -NOT- put his in just yet, before handing the bag to Tagiru "get these to Taiki and the others, pronto. tell him i'll meet up with them at Yuu's apartment to fill them in so far if you don't yourself." with that, he walked off, letting his illusions make him inconspicuous once more to the untrained eye ,and went to work getting a start on the ingredients, muttering something about loving time travel given it saves so much money and all and leaving Tagiru to fend for himself.

Jake meanwhile, with Lucia and Lemina was in the warehouse dusting, and doing a good job at it with the help of everyone else, working in their little corner while Lemina filled Lucia in on the little escapades, Jake was idly wiping down some minor things and a few boxes while things went down, of course, inside one box he just peeked in, and saw discs similar to the ones within both the sword and the sheath in various slots, so he took those out, and began reading them as they glowed softly in his hands ".... dragon slayer... god slayer... demon slayer... all kinds of magics... interesting." he mubmled, while slowly putting them away to the side, much like Crystal had the tin of device cards "well, least Shiro isn't here reacting to anything else or getting a headache."

Gene of course snorted from his corner as he moved towards crystal in his dusting. granted he was also fast paced and such using various martial arts methods, he was thorough too at the moment "lucky finds huh? that should be interesting to use sometime in the future." he said in amusement while chucking a dirty rag atJake's head, who sqauked from his trance and threw it back with a huff of annoyance and an amused smirk from Gene.

Roveth meanwhile had taken his time, but within probably an hour or so of slipping off, he returned, carrying both the order for Banchou Hitsuzenmon with help of Gaioumon, and he and Sangloupmon carrying his own personal load of various boozes, from what one could see, smirking all the while "god i -love- when i can get good booze for cheap, and it -not- be watered down or anything." he said with a happy grin while passing along Hitsuzenmon's order, which she'd find would be even a grade up from her regular batches.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:14 pm
Tagiru stood around in a daze for a moment or two after being left to his own devices by Shiro, before finally running off to regroup with Taiki and Yuu about everything that had happened since he had followed the chosen children into the gate to that other digital world.

*~*~*~*~*

Once Roveth got back with the alcohol for Banchou Hitsuzenmon and everyone else had finished with dusting the treasure storehouse, all that remained was to wait for Shiro to return from grocery shopping.

"I hope Shiro isn't having too much trouble finding everything," Crystal commented, knowing from just a quick glance at the list that some of the items were a little obscure and could only be found in specialty shops. Maybe letting him go all by himself was too much to ask, at least for a quick shopping trip. Still, given enough time, Shiro would probably manage to find everything.

Ryuudamon had taken to the snacks after Shiro left with Tagiru since he had fulfilled his babysitting duties and was no longer needed for anything else at the moment. Of course, once the others were finished dusting out the treasure storehouse, he did eventually return to Crystal's Xros Loader to get a proper rest. Similarly, once the Fan Beemonz had consumed their fill of honey and the Alraumonz had soaked up plenty of fresh water, they also eventually returned to Crystal's Xros Loader to get some rest. Pretty soon Slashmon was the only one of Crystal's digimon still out and about other than Gene. Slashmon was lounging around, engaging in small talk with Wizarmon and indulging in the simple pleasures that life had to offer.

"It's hard to believe that one of the last remaining ancient digimon is such an easy-going guy," Strabimon was honestly surprised.

"Just be careful not to get him wet," Zapmon began snickering inside of Crystal's Xros Loader before actually materializing to continue. "If you ever want to see Slashmon's ferocious side, just try shoving him in a swimming pool or spraying him with a garden hose to get him riled up. He hates it."

Slashmon instantly glared at the offending digimon and let out a low growl. "Don't test me."

Strabimon sweatdropped and pretended like he was collecting more empty dishes to refill them in the kitchen, both shocked at the way that Zapmon so openly antagonized Slashmon and genuinely startled by the vicious shift in Slashmon's tone and attitude. He didn't want to admit it, but Strabimon was actually a little bit scared of Slashmon.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:38 pm
of course, Roveth had his own stash put away and all and helped a bit of the touch-up cleaning, but aside from that he was pretty much set with amusement as he laid on behemoth with Impmon sitting atop the handlebar area kicking his feet both whistling a little jaunty tune in waiting for Shiro, given they knew he was the one who mainly did the groceries and could come in handy for finding good deals, Roveth was always good on both quality and price, mainly for booze, so it was relegated to Crystal or Shiro, the former if Shiro's been out doing hunts or something else (training in his Youki powers or something.) either way he was amusing himself.

Jake of course was actually sparring with Gene at the moment once they got done, given the earlier rag-tossing thing got Jake into a slightly riled up mood, no pressure, but still enough to egg him on into a sparring match, so the two of them were going at it if the noises of flesh hitting flesh were any indication. Lemina and Lucia were still in human form watching with amusement in seeing Jake handle Gene even though Gene was acrobatically working circles -around- Jake, but it seemed like Jake could counter each hit quite well, though there were a few bruises on his arms above the gauntlets and a swelling cheek.

Shiro himself had took about an hour or so, but he managed to find everything pretty well, even some things a step up than what Banchou Hitsuzenmon had specified, but not everything was above and beyond, just a few things. after grabbing the last items on the list he headed back around the bend and aimed his destination for Yuu's apartment by scaling using his clawed feet a nearby building and began rooftop hopping, his illusions keeping him unnoticed by the public thankfully as he moved about, having a serious look on his face. while he -could- use any computer at one of the shops... he'd reveal himself to the public, something he usually avoided doing, so he was going to use Yuu's to get back going to the Digital World, well, at least to Banchou Hitsuzenmon's main home again.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:03 pm
By the time Shiro arrived back at Yuu's apartment, both Yuu and Taiki were busy making calls to get a hold of Akari, Zenjirou, Nene, and Kiriha. Tagiru had been put in charge of making the rounds to get a hold of Ryouma, Ren, and Airu so he could burn off some of that excess energy known to compromise his impulse control which led to him doing stupid things such as jumping through a gate into a strange new digital world after being told not when he didn't have any information to help him survive there. As such, Shiro didn't have to worry about bumping into Tagiru again so soon and Taiki had, of course, been left in charge of holding onto the remaining Core Chips until everyone could be contacted and gathered in one location to distribute them.

*~*~*~*~*

Zapmon decided not to press Slashmon and instead redirected her attention to munching on the available snacks. Slashmon, satisfied that Zapmon was no longer attempting to annoy him, returned to conversing with Wizarmon while enjoying the hot and refreshing tea that had been supplied by Strabimon under orders from Banchou Hitsuzenmon.

Crystal settled down to watch the epic sparring match been Jake and Gene, not really favoring one over the other for the moment, being vaguely reminded of the sort of craziness they would get up to back in Nerima whether it be training or responding to actual challenges from assumed rivals. Of course, none of them had it as bad as poor Ranma, but they still got into plenty of trouble in their own right. Getting into fights, other than digimon hunting, was something Crystal had actually managed to avoid for quite awhile now, not that she hadn't put in the effort to stay in shape just in case if occasional sparring matches with her digimon were any indication. Granted, she was going to need to practice fighting as Jikanmon if she ever wanted to master that tricky Time Jump ability. How did Lightningmon make it look so easy?  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:32 am
Shiro had lightly sighed, and chuckled seeing a lack of Tagiru, granted the kid had been deserving a few smacks to the head with Torashinai, but after that bout of Jake's presence he felt that was punishment enough for Tagiru so he left it be. he quietly knocked on the door after setting down the groceries with a sigh as he cracked his neck a bit and lowered most of the illusions, the ones on his ears, tails (4 by now, i think.), and his arms-legs keeping him looking relatively normal so not to freak anyone out of his new looks before speaking up "Yuu? it's me, Shiro, i -do- hope Tagiru managed to go to you and Taiki first before anyone else." he said, given he really didn't want to explain the sudden house call and all, but knew he'd have to confirm what Banchou Hitsuzenmon's words of the situation was with them so he was prepared for the most part, even when Kudamon sneakily reloaded from his Xros Loader and decided to wrap around Shiro's neck for old time's sake.

Centralized Break, Scene Change Hatsudo!

Jake and Gene had been going at it for a good while, though it seemed after a while Gene had gained enough energy to switch to his Black Fladramon form, and Jake switched to his new blade and the clangs of claw versus blade could be heard in melody with Roveth and Impmon's idle tune humming, making a nice bit of entertainment, especially with an explosion here or there from an attack from either of them, usually Gene.

Roveth finally stopped humming and looked over to Crystal a bit "think Shiro will rally the others together or leave everything to us?" he decided to ask, mainly because while he knows Shiro would all be gung ho about leaving Xros Heart and the hunters out of it for being too inexperienced, this is mainly headed by a foe Taiki and the other veterans of the Bagura War had fought against time and again, so he was unsure on what his light half would do.

Gene of course was continuing to fight all the same, grinning as he loved sparring with Jake, it never got boring to him, probably because he knew Jake could take his attacks and skill keep going, the only other person really able to fight on their base level would be Crystal really. "this is therapeutic, now that i think on it. heh... anyway, on my opinion of Shiro... my guess is that he knew once he let Tagiru go tell Taiki and the others it'd be a foregone conclusion they'd want to join in, given the nature of our enemy." he took a few blows to the head from a knee and then flipped to slam the back of his own leg and even tail in a double-strike to Jake's head in retaliation "so i think we'll probably have Xros Heart and Blue Flare, as well as the hunters join us, though we'll have to point out to the other hunters who will be coming, probably Ren, Ryouma, and Airu, and Tagiru, that they should go after the weaker enemies due to not being as well versed in Digi-Xros as Taiki, Nene, Crystal, and Kiriha are. granted, you, Shiro and Jake here are also decently versed in Digi-Xros, so you'll be with the main group going after the stronger Digimon. we could also use this somewhat as a training tool for them to actively -use- multi-tiered Digi-Xros as well as increase their team, because with the help of the core Chips, i think we have the capabilities now of hunting the digimon being gathered for the army, right Banchou Hitsuzenmon?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:28 pm
Because Yuu and Taiki were both busy making phone calls, it was Damemon who actually answered the door for Shiro, accompanied by Shoutmon.

"We heard about Skull Knightmon from Tagiru," Shoutmon assured Shiro. "I'm not sure how this could have happened, but Taiki and Yuu are getting in touch with the others so we can actually lend a hand."

"Akari and Zenjirou are already on their way," added Taiki, having finished with his particular set of phone calls.

"Nee-san says she'll ride here on Trailmon once she manages to get a hold of Kiriha-san," Yuu had also finished informing Nene of the situation.

"Unfortunately, that means it'll be a few more hours before we'll be ready to leave," noted Taiki. And since time flows faster in the digital world, that would mean several days to a week at the very least. Naturally, Taiki didn't want to wait that long, but without the rest of the team, Shoutmon wouldn't be able to reach his maximum power and they'd just be getting in the way.

*Note: Time at the wish granting shop flows at the same rate as in the human world.

*~*~*~*~*

"Even if Shiro doesn't try to rally the others, this is Taiki we're talking about," Crystal noted in response to Roveth. "He doesn't need any rallying. Once he understands the situation, he'll want to come running. The only thing that will likely slow him down is that his team is kind of spread out right now. All that means is that we're going to have to hold our ground until they arrive."

"It will be possible to hunt digimon in the other digital world once the Core Chips are installed," Banchou Hitsuzenmon confirmed. "However, because the digimon in Skull Graildramon's army are being influenced by their loyalty to Graildramon, they will most likely remain uncooperative even after being captured. It's going to take some convincing to fully earn their trust and respect."

"Well, I don't think that will be a problem for Crystal," Zapmon chimed in matter-of-factly. "She's gotten fairly good at getting through to most kinds of digimon, Strabimon not withstanding."

"Excuse me for not being impressed," Strabimon scoffed as Zapmon singled him out, sighing mildly in annoyance while attending to more chores for Banchou Hitsuzenmon.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:12 pm
Shiro nodded a bit, while chuckling lightly "true, but where everyone's stationed, from what i felt at least, was that the time flow felt similar to the real world, so the shop itself is synchronized with our time at least. granted, i'm not the best when it comes to time manipulation, that's Crystal's thing, but sensing out the time stream variances is a bit easier once it's known what to look for." he said with an amused chuckle while moving to set things down and put them away, before sighing "don't worry about the stuff, it's for Banchou Hitsuzenmon, who gave me a list of things to get along with other chores others did for the Core chips. as for Skull Knightmon, i have a few theories, mainly surrounding my time of when i had... accidentally dumped my soul to the dark area." he shuddered a bit lightly before looking to the ceiling.

Centralized Break, Scene Change Hatsudo!

Roveth nodded to Crystal's assumption as he chuckled" true, but Shiro's gotten a lot better at opening up, and he knows even if he didn't tell anyone, Tagiru -would-, so he probably went ahead and told Tagiru to tell the others, and he'll meet with them to bring them here once he's done shopping." he then rubbed his chin a bit "however i don't know how synchronized the time-stream is between here and the human world, so it may take days or weeks for them to get here, in our eyes." he shrugged a bit while impmon snorted a bit "ahhh, we can take em! you seem the type to kick butt enough to not need help!" Roveth actually smirked and nodded" thanks for the compliment Impmon, but truth be told, an army is far different than just single digimon, if it was single digimon or a small group, it'd depend on the digimon ,but i do have powerhouses." he then heard the fact of the hunted digimon may still be rowdy, and snorted "and they might calm down if we tell them we're friends with the person who is Graildramon's... hmm... key, as you mentioned, but i agree with Zapmon, nonwithstanding certain digimon we're probably the best people to hunt them, since we can worm our way into their hearts."

Gene of course piped up with an amused chuckle "like how you and Impmon get along well already after supposedly the digimon set your hair on fire?" of course, Roveth twitched an eyebrow while Impmon laughed nervously, as Gene caught a leg sweep with his tail, and proceeded to yank Jake close and decked him with the blunt side of the bladed claws, finally knocking him down for a loop and posied as if showing he had him in a killing position, where Jake just intoned coldly 'Shinra Tensei' before Gene suddenly felt a large force of gravity suddenly shoot out from Jake.. and sent the poor Black Fladramon flying and crashing on the ground about 15 foot away, groaning "what.. in the hell was that!?!?!" he called out, sitting up after a minute, eyeing Jake carefully.

Jake sat up grunting, while raising a hand up to start rubbing his cheek "... i have no clue... it felt like someone guided my energy ,and then told me the name of the technique..." he said, sweat-dropping lightly while Lemina and Lucia walk over to get Jake looked over and patched up, thinking that was it for now of their spar at least.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:15 pm
"In any case, figuring out how this happened is less important right now than putting a stop to Skull Knightmon's evil schemes before they escalate any further," noted Taiki. "Shoutmon can't achieve his full potential without the other members of Xros Heart so we'd only be getting in your way until the others get here and your team shouldn't delay going on our behalf. We can't just leave this other digital world be corrupted more and more by Skull Graildramon while we wait for reinforcements to arrive."

"Crystal-san has faced Skull Knightmon before," Yuu added. "As a general she knows better than to underestimate him."

"That's true," Taiki nodded. "But, even if she knows she'll be at a disadvantage, that won't stop her from going in alone if she thinks she has to. I'm sure she's considering that already, if only to make sure that Skull Knightmon doesn't get his hands on you, Shiro. You know as well as I do that if she acts on that plan of action, she'll be difficult, if not impossible to follow."

"I hadn't even thought of that," Yuu flinched visibly. "You don't think she'd really go through with that, do you?"

"Once the debt to Banchou Hitsuzenmon has been paid, there's no telling what will happen," Taiki responded with a slight frown.

"I've been analyzing the properties of the Crest of Time and Space to help facilitate opening the gateway ourselves," Wisemon spoke up from within Taiki's Xros Loader. "It will prove difficult without the physical Crest, but I think I'm close to working it out."

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal raised an eyebrow at Jake. "Since when can you manipulate gravity?"  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:16 pm
Shiro flinched, while sighing a bit as he lightly looked aside lightly "... alright, we'll try to clear as much as we can so Xros Heart and the hunters won't be overwhelmed by the cannon fodder and get tired fast." he said, while looking down a bit letting his eyes be shadowed "as for me hiding while everyone else protects me... while i'd agree to it normally.. this latest enemy is one that i'd say is on par with Daemon and his evolutions in the past." this got a flinch or two within his Xros Loader, though probably unnoticed at the moment "so i think i'd be forced to fight regardless of them protecting me, at least like this i can do something good while fighting for my life like normal." he slowly got up, lightly stretching before getting the groceries re packed quickly "however i will warn you now.. you may see things from us that you've never seen before, particularly Jake, pay close attention because if he -snaps-.... Run, run and hide in the farthest hole away from him you can find because you do -not- want to cross his path when he's crossed the line. it's just a small feeling.. but something tells me there will be something during this mess that will make him show -why- even Roveth, Myself, and i think Crystal fears him a bit." he shuddered again, before bringing up his Xros Loader, opening a digital gate locking on to Crystal's crest in particular given he has logn since known how to pull that little trick off "also... don't die." was all he simply said, before hopping in carrying the groceries, and disappearing into the rift after everyone got to say their last piece.

Roveth of course perked while turning his head away from Jake and Gene as he felt the portal appear, and sure enough, seen Shiro return carrying all the gear, still fresh and all "welcome back, Hikari-no-Baka." Impmon merely nodded a bit while fascinated by Roveth's new weapons and all, Grimmon was out and about as well keeping an eye on things like a silent sentinel for once instead of looking like an angry b*****d on a revenge high when the digimon's blood-lust is high.

Jake responded to crystal by rubbing the back of his head" uhm.... just now i think?" he said, clearly confused himself, given he had no idea how he did that, yet his mind was feelign like it was guided through those motions in order to create that particular technique. the gauntleted hands glowed at the concentric circle gems precariously and ominously, though not really showing any sign the true culprit was Jake's eyes hidden under their illusion.

Gene of course grunted and got up, nodding to Shiro while cracking his neck "that was such a cheap shot.. like this will be. Fi--" he was cut off mid attack when Jake had swiftly got to his feet, and caught the quickly oncoming hand before it ignited, and then backhanded him aside and clearly temporarily KOing him, no sign of his presence was felt in that blow, though it looked like a blow that'd normally take down an average man and yet it took an Armor level Digimon-ish to a KO, even if he's considered a 'Child' Level armor.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:08 pm
"Right, don't get killed. That goes for you too," Taiki told Shiro as he departed through the rift. "We'll catch up as soon as we can."

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal shook her head at Gene. "Geez, you'd think he'd have figured out by now that sneak attacks just don't work against Jake."

She got up to go check on him, mainly to make sure he was only unconscious and not otherwise injured. Wizarmon accompanied her, leaving Slashmon to quietly enjoy the rest of his tea in his absence, gesturing to Gene's collapsed form with one hand. "Allow me." The wizard digimon's hand cast a green glow of healing energy to mend any welts or bruises that Gene might have sustained while sparring with Jake. Once Wizarmon was done with Gene, he looked to Jake. "I can patch you up as well, if you like."

Tailmon, meanwhile, went to go assist Shiro with putting away the groceries for Banchou Hitsuzenmon.

"It would appear that everything is in order," Banchou Hitsuzenmon seemed satisfied with how things had turned out. She lazily twirled a nearly empty glass of sake in her hand. "Now we can move on to the drinking contest!"

*CRASH!*

Crystal face-faulted so hard she actually left an indentation in the ground comparable to Inuyasha being victimized by rapid-fire consecutive sit commands from Kagome. I should have guessed Banchou Hitsuzenmon wouldn't be finished with us so easily.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:50 pm
Shiro had not heard about the drinking contest as he was busy socializing with Tailmon while putting away the groceries, so he was just showing his usual kind self and all. course he had Patamon on his head giving helpful comments with Tsukaimon within the Xros Loader giving his snide and sarcastic comments like normal, and making Shiro shake his head at his silly duo and all.

Roveth of course sat up quickly (Impmon hopped off the mention of drinking game was heard) and turned to Banchou Hitsuzenmon with one of his evil grins "oh -reeeeally-?" he said while cracking his knuckles in amusement "Drinking contests sounds fun." of course, Grimmon just moved it's head as if it was eye-rolling at it's Hunter's antics, while Impmon just shook his head chuckling a bit "heh, seems i've picked an interesting tamer to be with."

Gene of course woke up after a few moments, definately without injuries thanks to wizarmon getting the bruises and swelling spots, but nothing threatening at asll as he rubbed his head "... Ow. okay, maybe i deserved that one." he said in mild amusement before turning to look at the faceplanted and twitching crystal with a blink of confusion ".... did i miss something here? well, at least something amusing that made Crystal facevault hard enough to leave an imprint on the ground similar to her brother when he faceplants?" he decided to ask looking to Wizarmon given he figured the wise wizard would probably know what was said after he was KO'ed by Jake.

speaking of Jake, he was currently moving a bit away from the others to begin working on training his new powers, so bursts of gravity being seen or felt in off colors of grey could be seen, but no outright destruction, though there was a few moments where Jake did unleash too much power and made a 6 city block (about the size of Konoha) radius indentation of possible destruction. and found out he could repel or attract objects, and transform his limbs to mechanical kinds and firing energy lasers that seemed to give off energy not of the digital kind, but nothing else seemed to be noticed just yet of his new abilities ~what.. did those eyes do to me, much less the gauntlets and sword!?!?!~  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:37 pm
"I'm not sure why," Wizarmon answered in response to Gene's inquiry, "but for some reason she collapsed like this when Banchou Hitsuzenmon mentioned something about a drinking contest."

Crystal gradually picked herself up, looking no worse for wear in spite of how hard she must have impacted the ground to leave such an indentation, looking moderately dismayed at the prospect of the drinking contest. Whereas Roveth seemed to have a certain fondness for alcohol, Crystal could barely stomach the smell of the stuff, let alone the taste.

"Don't worry," Banchou Hitsuzenmon spoke reassuringly, although the impact was lessened substantially by her Cheshire Cat smile. "You don't have to win. I just want for you lot to keep me entertained before you leave."

Crystal didn't see that as much of an improvement, but she could at least tolerate something mild like a coffee liqueur or something fruity with a low percentage of alcohol by volume as long as it was sweet enough to block out the alcohol taste.

"And, of course, you'll all be my guests for dinner," Banchou Hitsuzenmon gestured widely and clapped expectantly at Strabimon. "Speaking of which, you'd better get started in the kitchen~ heart "

Strabimon grumbled inwardly before heading inside to do as he was told.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:14 pm
Jake had heard, and sweatdropped a bit lightly "i think i'll pass on the drinking... i think we'd like to escape mass property damage given i need to learn to control... well, my new capabilities." he said, while sweatdropping "i think after we eat Lemina and i will need a bit to train, Lemina especially." of course, the Betamon turned human just blushed in embarrassment before huffing and looking away.

Impmon just snickered at Lemina's embarrassment while looking to roveth who had a challenging smirk, and just loaded himself into the Xros Loader, figuring it'd be safer there as Shiro's ever cocky yami spoke up "i for one will be -glad- to enjoy this drinking contest, i've yet to meet anyone human or Digimon who could best me." of course, this cued ominous music from somewhere, making roveth blink, and look around, before glaring at his Xros Loader again "Arkadimon if that's you doing that stop, that's creepy." of course, said Digimon gave a few amusing growls in response as if laughing, before becoming silent again.

Gene groaned and shook his head, looking amused "that's another amusing event i've missed then..." he said with an.. irritated sigh as he looked to Wizarmon with a smirk "apparently when i get knocked out or am away from Crystal, funny and amusing things happen, like i remember hearing from Roveth about the time Crystal was denying herself falling in love with Taiki and took it upon himself to try and match-make the two, by literally sneaking Crystal into Taiki's room."

Shiro of course facepalmed when he had walked out, apparently irritated about something, when he heard Gene's comments, and sweatdropped about that, before noticing the glint in Roveth's eyes that meant one thing for him as he sweatdropped hard enough to actually -tilt- bodily to the side, causing creaking noises slightly, and for Roveth to snake an arm around Shiro's neck "ohhh Hikari-o-mine... time to get you drunk! heheheheheheheheee~!" of course shiro looked at his dark half with a bit of a pale face, well, paler than normal "like hell are we getting me drunk!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:40 pm
"Oh my," Wizarmon remarked in response to Gene's commentary.

"For the last time, I wasn't denying anything," Crystal protested in exasperation while becoming visibly flustered with an embarrassed blush spreading over her face. "I just wasn't acting on it."

"Which is why we never would have found out how Taiki feels about you without Roveth's help," Zapmon chimed in. The little dragon was leering up at Crystal. "Come to think of it, you should really be thanking him."

Suffice to say, Banchou Hitsuzenmon would be plenty entertained by all this sudden intrigue.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:44 pm
Roveth of course snorted hearing the commentary of that day, and just held up another finger with a smirk "what about the Beach Hotel incident that i had help setting up after the crazy old man's hunt for GigaSeadramon? Jake, you were there." of course, this had said chosen child of Unity and Solitude whistling innocently while waving his hands of 'drop that subject!' before turning back to Shiro with a devilistic grin "and let's not forget all the blackmail i have on -you- Hikari-o-mine. -especially- with your oh-so-zealous female digimon harem~!" of course, Shiro winced, and looked away mumbling incoherently with an embarrassed blush on his face "sooo, you -will- be drinking as well ,got it?"

Shiro groaned, face-palming, once more being blackmailed into doing something he didn't -need- to do as he glared at Roveth "if it wasn't for the fact of that blackmail, I'd throw you straight to Crystal's Tokomonz and sic my own on you." of course Roveth just cackled while grinning and holding up some of his own personal booze stock with a smirk "great.. really great... alright, -fine- i'll join, but i do so under protest." of course, there was muffled cheers from within Shiro's Xros Loader, which had him pale a bit "wait, wait, i take that ba--" of course, he was dragged back inside by Roveth grinning as if saying 'too late now!'

Jake just sweatdropped while looking to Crystal, and then quickly picking up Lemina who had gone back to Betamon form instead of human form, recalled Lucia, and quickly vacated the area, not wanting to be around for -this- conversation.

Gene had raised an eyebrow a bit when looking to crystal "do i -want- to know what kind of moments you've had during that so called hunt? cause if so then i'm all ears." he decided to ask with a raised eyebrtow, given he saw how -everyone- involved (Roveth and Jake) had conveniently got the hell out of dodge just in case Gene asked this particular question, which Roveth blatantly set up on purpose.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff