Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Nell's apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:59 pm
gecloud

{{Mmkay}}
User Image

Clara's wings unfurled making her seem larger. She puts a hand on his neck. " Say another word, I dare you." her grasp slightly tightens and the adrenaline courses through her body giving her a happy and uncontrollable. Clara's spine tingles and she looks deep into the man eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:10 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

The man's smirk remained as her hand grasped his neck. "penguin" was all he said as his hand slipped out of his picket and then a small needle hit her in the side filled with a temperrory nerve toxen that would kill her body's usage of movement rather quickly but it would only last a few moments "just remember, accomplish your task or you'll be my caged birdy"

...Then i don't have to worry"

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:18 pm
gecloud

User Image

Clara's saw the needle, yet the time it took for her to remove her hand and the time the needle was in her skin was a whole two second difference. She didn't have a chance. Her hand went numb first then the whole rest of her body. her wings even dropped from heir raised position. Her breathing was rapid as she calmed down and regained the strength in her body. Although not told to leave, she gets up and goes to her room of sorts and slams the door. " not if I kill you first." her blood was still pumping but with anger and empty threats the high she had when she had her hand around his neck was gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:37 am
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

After the man got another laugh from the girl he went to nell's room knocking. when she came out they talked for a breaf moment before the man left. Nell went over to Clara's door and knocked rather softly not realy knowing what all had happened since she went into hiding from the... disturbing event that had happened. "Y-you... alright?" she asked

while nell was knocking the door came open once more and the man placed 3 large bottles on the ground. something that would never have been seen in nells place licker, vodka, rum, and bourbon

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:08 pm
gecloud

User Image

Clara looked at the door and lets of a sigh. " Are you okay ma'am? " She replies avoiding her own feelings for a while. Opening she walks out. " I didn't mean to scare." she could she the..fear in her eyes. She relaxed and looked at the door. The smell of the liquor made he sick to her stomach. Like he was purposively tormenting her. She looked at Nell wondering if it was something she drank.

" Are those yours?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:32 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

Nell was shocked when she asked about her own well being. "Y-yeah." it was the first time anyone even asked about her for some time. she sat down on the sofa once more. "i-it's ok." she said kinda wishing she could go back to just a few hours ago before the slave came, but at the same time she kinda liked the little changes. looking to the door she blinked taking a closer look. "i... i don't/// think so." she looked a little more confused then normal. the man proably left it so nell would open up a little more to help make his task for clara a bit simpler.

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:40 pm
gecloud

User Image

Clara grabs the bottles and pours Some of the drinks into individual glasses.. " Well try, them." she smiles lightly at the woman. She brings the drinks over silently and puts them down in front of Nell. She moves away and leans on the wall watching carefully. If the drinks where for her she would never tastes them but she figured Nell would be the one to let loose.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:00 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

Nell shivered as she could smell the bottles crack open feeling her nostrils burn with that first breath. "I'd m-much rather not." she said seeing them placed before her "they have an awful after taste." she said, but this was the good kind, more expensive and much smother then most, so getting it down shouldn't be a problem, just her attitude about it was what stood in the way.

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:14 pm
gecloud

User Image

Clara nodded. " Usually they do. My last had the same kind though. He said it was fine." She nods motioning to the drinks. " Just takes im not trying to make you down the bottle." Clara takes the bourbon and holds it out to Nell. " please ma'am?" She looks at Nell kindly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:43 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

Nell sighed looking up to the winged girl it just felt so wrong, but having the weak one she was always known to be did as she was asked. and took the glass, she swirled around the dark liquid in her glass before looking over to clara once more, then the bottle, then the glass. she took a deep breath and then went to place the cup on her lip letting just a few drops in her mouth, it was easy to make her face cringe as she pulled the cup away, all she realy needed was more motovation to drink enough to have some effect on her.

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:53 pm
gecloud

User Image

Clara laughs at her master. " What was that you liar?" She teases. she takes the next and hands it to her again. " Now this time lets drink the liquor shall we?" She looks in the woman's eyes. She really wanted to get away from the perve man. She could see cloth under her hair and looked at her face. " how bout you drink them, and choose the best, and I wont make you tell me about the eye situation."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:13 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

Nell blushed a bit. "I... didn't" she said a bit embarrassed. "b-but... they burn." she muttered but still she took the second, though this one was a little darker, the rum it was, she looked down in the glass and felt it burn before she even had the chance to get the drink to her lips. but as soon as she mentioned her eye a chill went down her spine, her eyes closed and the glass came to her lips swallowing the contents of the glass, next thing she knew she felt like she was breathing fire. far worse then the first, then she went to drink the glass of water which would only serve to make the effects worse later.

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:32 pm
gecloud

User Image

Clara slaps Nell's hand away. she could see the pain in the girls face. " so not rum." She smiles lightly and move to the next drink. She puts it to her nose and cringles. " Vodka? or bourbon?" She holds the girls hands down so she won't reach for the water. " Gets worse before it gets better, or alcohol is not for you and then I'll drop the charges." She teases. " So which one?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:29 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

Nell wimpered when her hands were slapped down. she sadly took the last one and was more interested in something new to drink, something that didn't taste like fire. but this one 'looked' like water which made her more willing to drink, she lifted it and down it went, much easier considering the burn was much less and after the rum if felt almost like water saving her a bit of pain. "T-the clear one." she said noting the vodka but she wanted to get the water a bit of a struggle for her when her hands were being held down.

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:44 pm
gecloud

User Image

Clara giggles. " Don't do that." She takes the vodka and puts it in the hand she let go. " Okay how bout you close your eyes this time?" She smiles trying to keep the girl calm. She could feel slight struggle under her hand so she loosens it. " Come one. You can do it." She encourages.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff