Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The wolf and the wanderer (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:00 pm
draknic

Violet frowned a bit and said "My story is basically the same only I was beaten by my aunt and had to live with her until I was 15 then I was on my own in foster care after she was arrested for using drugs and for child abuse. I still have some scars from when I was living with her." She then looked down a bit as she remembered that her only friend was a dog. She then sucked up her tears and said "You know. I used to have a dog that looked like Hazel. She disappeared years ago when she was pregnant with her wolf pups." She said then let out a sad laugh. "I only wish I could have said goodbye. She was shot when I finally found her, I never found her pups but I have to assume that they were well above a year old. This was about 3 years ago. But Hazel looks somewhat like Rose." She said smiling as she drove. "You don't know how lucky you are to have Hazel. They say that a dog is mans best friend. I've seen that she trusts you with her pups." She said before she pulled up to the coffee shop after a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:18 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic

Violet frowned a bit and said "My story is basically the same only I was beaten by my aunt and had to live with her until I was 15 then I was on my own in foster care after she was arrested for using drugs and for child abuse. I still have some scars from when I was living with her." She then looked down a bit as she remembered that her only friend was a dog. She then sucked up her tears and said "You know. I used to have a dog that looked like Hazel. She disappeared years ago when she was pregnant with her wolf pups." She said then let out a sad laugh. "I only wish I could have said goodbye. She was shot when I finally found her, I never found her pups but I have to assume that they were well above a year old. This was about 3 years ago. But Hazel looks somewhat like Rose." She said smiling as she drove. "You don't know how lucky you are to have Hazel. They say that a dog is mans best friend. I've seen that she trusts you with her pups." She said before she pulled up to the coffee shop after a bit.

Viktor thinks about three years ago and felt a sharp pain inside of his heart.he take out a old collar with the tag rose on it"three years ago I find a dog in middle of the woods and it look to be already dead when i move closer turn out it was not"he stop feared to tell her what happened"only thing that i could do was a mercy kill'Viktor knewed that people let dogs out into the woods so they don't have to care for them any more"Hazel fall into one of my traps that i use for hunting...so it was only right to take her back to my house"then he thinks about his grand father  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:15 pm
draknic

Violet smiled and said "Thank you for doing what you thought was right. If you had to put her down, she must have been suffering. Please trust me when I say thank you and that I appreciate what you did." She then put her hand on his and added "I know that Rose would want me to move on and get to know you, the one that allowed her to move on as well." She said and kissed his cheek as she smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:32 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor felt happy right now and don't know the feeling that inside of his chest"i did my best.it's good you are driving if it was me...we already would be in a bad spot or worst"he don't know how to drive in the first pace and get arond or horseback that when he had a horse before it died of a old age"starting to feel we are going to become close to each other"he said that without thinking  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:33 pm
draknic

Violet blushed a bit but smiled. "Well if anything I hope we do get to be really close friends at least." She said as she added. "If you want we can sit outside and we'll get our orders to go. I don't want you to be uncomfortable. I want you to choose what we do. It's the least I can do for you for telling me about Rose. I might not know for sure if Hazel is Rose's pup but if anything she led me to you and I couldn't be happier." She said as she rubbed his back to comfort him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:08 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor reach out and grab Violet's hand"let's head inside.it will do me better knowing a bit more about the town"he after all had a pure heart just people inside of the town made him more of a wild man for how most of the time he stayed out in the woods and coming into the forest for only a little bit"we all need people in our live and happy to be here for you now"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:09 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor reach out and grab Violet's hand"let's head inside.it will do me better knowing a bit more about the town"he after all had a pure heart just people inside of the town made him more of a wild man for how most of the time he stayed out in the woods and coming into the forest for only a little bit"we all need people in our live and happy to be here for you now"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:59 pm
draknic

Violet smiled and said "I am as well." She then smiled as they got out of the car and she led him into the restaurant. It was a small coffee shop but she didn't want him to feel uncomfortable. She actually loved him now that she was getting to know him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:51 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor hold Violet's hand and leaned in to kissed her lips.he felt like doing that for how close he is to her now"so what are we geting"he asked her with a light smile and then see the people don't know who he was from how most only name his name but don't know how he looks  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:39 pm
draknic

Violet smiled and kissed him back when he kissed her lips. "We can get anything we want. Don't worry about paying me back. I'm happy to pay." She said smiling at him before leading him to a table in the back. She ordered some water ordered an appetizer plate for them to share.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:17 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor take a drink from the water and then close his eyes before taking a bit of the food"so it a good place where but feel a bit weird for how i'm not use to being inside of the town'a group of people are making jokes about Viktor right now.he did not care about it and keep his mind on Violet  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff