Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miyakambi

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:02 am
IM FLAMABLE

User Image

Fingers clenched around Zerah's shirt as if he was afraid he'd be left alone if he didn't hold on tight enough. As he cried against the brown haired teen, he continued half babbling, half just trying to finish a sentence. In the middle of his frantic gasping for air came something that sounded suspiciously like an apology, but he didn't repeat it. As his breath continued to cone out in short, desperate gasps, Enthony's head began to spin from the lack of oxygen.

It was a mixture of this lack of oxygen and Zerah's presence that finally allowed Enthony to begin calming down. And once he began, it all finished up rather quickly. Soon he was wiping his face and sniffling, eyes dull once more. "I-I should have warned you..." He muttered, voice still thick from the tears. "There are a number of thing that can trigger my glitching... One of them is extreme confusion... And... I think... I believe I panicked because I was thinking about panicking before we began talking. Often times what emotm I've been thinking of will be the one that manifests itself during glitches."

Enthony went silent, then he looked up. "Thank you,for helping me calm down, too... I-... I almost never get help from anyone who isn't a teacher or a doctor... You know the people who aren't obligated by their jobs to help the students,.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:16 pm
User Image

Zerah ♛ Enthoven

█████████████████████

BEING HAPPY D↺ESN'T MEAN THAT EVERYTHING IS PERFECT.
IT MEANS Y↺U'VE DECIDED TO LIVE LIFE DESPITE IMPERFECTIONS.
⊱ S↺ BE HAPPY BECAUSE LIFE SUCKS.
BUT YOU ARE ⊱ DOING JUST FINE! { ♥ }❜

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ T HE PO T T Y M O U T H
Zerah let the other cling to him, keeping his own arms wrapped around him, not sure what would help him besides that and every so often words of comfort. He couldn't understand his babbling, though he let him try and get it out of his system. Though for a brief moment he thought he heard an apology. But he said there was no point in apologizing right? He allowed himself to think it though. He couldn't ponder on it to long as he was worried about Enthony's desperate gasps for air. Would he pass out at this rate? "It will pass" he attempted to reassure him,still managing to keep his voice level though he was freaking out himself.

It was only moments later did he notice Enthony calming down, and with that he let out a sigh of relief. He loosened his hold on him so that he could regain composure. And just like that his eyes had changed back to the ones he had seen when they first bumped into eachother. A warning would ave been welcomed, but it was all to late for one now. Besides, if given a warning he may have become awkward when saying anything in fear of triggering a glitch. At least this way he found out he could handle a panic attack like glitch without losing his head. "I didn't mean to confuse you so much though. I thought I said something horrible wrong on accident for a second there." he sighed. He had been worried that he had perhaps offended him in th ebeginning until he was asked about why he cared. After hearing him speak though, he hoped he wouldn't have a glitch if he was ever reading about like....aggression or something violent. That wouldn't be pretty....

He leaned on his arm, slipping slightly as it landed on one of his papers that he had tossed aside when the glitch had began. He smiled as he was thanked. " No problem! I couldn't just leave you here like that. That would make me some kind of a*****e." he stated as he gathered his papers that were in arms distance so that they weren't stepped on by passersby. He wondered how often people just freaked out and fled, or just watched the red head have a glitch instead of trying to help him. What if there wasn't a teacher around? Did he just glitch until he ran out of energy?.... Zerah could't imagine doing that. That was like watching a teammate wipe out and doing nothing but gawking..."I'm glad I could calm you down though. Cause honestly I had no ******** clue what to do" he admitted. "You are feeling better now right?" he asked wondering if he had calmed down completely by now.

Miyakambi

User Image

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

Miyakambi

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:49 pm
IM FLAMABLE

User Image

Enthony bent and helped gather the papers. "You'd think more people would help, at least, if everything I've read on human psyche is anything to go by. But mostly they just stop and stare until I either pass out or someone who does help comes by. Unless I get violent, then they just run..." He shrugged. "It's no big deal, I always stop glitching eventually." With another shrug, he straightened up and handed the papers to Zerah.

"Here," he said dully. Then he picked up his own book. "You did fine, I believe. Most of the time people just restrain me and wait for me to calm down. Only my parents and my old therapist ever actually tried to soothe me like you did... so, again, thank you."

After a moment, he tilted his head. "I think..." Enthony trailed off, gently chewing on his bottom lip. "I think that I should be going. I need to head to the office and get assigned a room, as well as discuss potential therapy. I know my parents want me to have it but I honestly don't see the point." He paused again. "Would you... perhaps like to join me? Since you weren't doing anything? I think that... I would like to know more about your thoughts and motives. So perhaps next time I won't get so confused."

Though his voice was dull and emotionless, there was the faintest hint of something. Perhaps... begging? Longing? It was something, something that put a bit more emphasis behind his request. After waiting for a few more seconds, he turned and started off toward the office.

[Exit to Principle's Office]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:56 pm
User Image

Zerah ♛ Enthoven

█████████████████████

BEING HAPPY D↺ESN'T MEAN THAT EVERYTHING IS PERFECT.
IT MEANS Y↺U'VE DECIDED TO LIVE LIFE DESPITE IMPERFECTIONS.
⊱ S↺ BE HAPPY BECAUSE LIFE SUCKS.
BUT YOU ARE ⊱ DOING JUST FINE! { ♥ }❜

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ T HE PO T T Y M O U T H
Zerah took his papers fromthe others hand, not bothering to rearrange them now. "Well yea....or that's what people hope. People findit easier to be bystanders though. If no one else is helping, why should they?" he stated. He would see it on th enews all the time, it was nothing new. He just knew he preffered not to be a part of it, it just didn't sit right with him. Hearing he did fine he smiled slightly. "Well that's good to know. At least I was a little help." he said as he stood up, dusting himself off.

He listened to the red head speak, running a hand through his hair as he was trying to figure out if that was his hint to leave. If no he'd just wander some more and pretend he knew where the hell he was going until he bumped into another poor soul. But that was until he was invited along. The principals office? Well that sounded like the nurse office couldn't be to far away from it. At least he would figure out where the hell it was. When asked to join he felt like he could hear something more in the others voice? Perhaps it was wishful thinking just like he thought he saw him begin to smile. It was something he'd keep to himself though. Was it odd that it brightened up his mood a bit?

Perhaps it was because he hadn't felt needed in a while..... "Yea sure. I was only wandering afterall." he nodded as he followed him, still not having a clue where they were.

[exit to principals office]

Miyakambi

User Image

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

BaconBunch

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:14 pm
lets RP lol

User ImageUser Image

Of course, Ani wasn't as used to schooling as other kids in the school. Although many people seemed to dislike it, the popular opinion even amongst the most prestigious of private schools and the like, most to all of the students had gotten used to it. It kept a certain kind of mental schedule, kept things in a tight order and overall encouraged sanity among even the students with a few screws loose. They had basically been raised on a strict education time frame, until it had been drilled into their head. Their inner clock had been made for them by their government. Ani was different. He was raised on the woods, time went much slower for him. He rarely daydreamed, but instead observed life around him as if he was living in a dream without imagination necessary. He had no government to rule him up until now, and he went by his own schedule-- Sunrise, sunset, the directions that the wind was blowing and the sounds of the different species of birds in the trees as they migrated through the seasons. He went through life like he was flying, and now it was more like he was being shoved.

It seemed what from Zachary was telling them during their walk down the many thin corridors in the school was that they had all of his best interests available, but not specifically. Just part of more broad, generic programs. It was a bit of a disappointment, but if he tried hard enough he was sure he would be able to start some kind of club...

Mostly his goal was to try to get as much time outside as possible. He wasn't into sports, but any classes that encouraged him going into the vast forest that surrounded the schools was one that he would take. He could pack his schedule air-tight, too, because he had nothing else to do. No friends other than the man he was talking to right now, which he would be seeing every day anyway once he decided he wanted to go to bed at night. No afterschool activities, no family to come home to as of recent, which was a good thing in his mind considering he was going to a boarding school anyway.

When he was getting his miniature tour from Zach, his eyes were wide open in wonder. Everything seemed to be organized to the dot, all put into little sections, each with specified tasks. He wondered how people managed to live like this. Although it was fascinating at the moment, it couldn't possibly be anything but boring. They called this area a place of freedom but it seemed like they were all anything but free, all lining up like androids and going down the assembly line. He snorted to himself quietly, trying not to offend Zach through some kind of telepathic force. You never know.

They made it to the office, and Zachary stopped moving, so Ani did too. It seemed like they were nearly at an end, although they still had to get his schedule, and Ani really didn't want to keep him late for anything, since this society was so organized as it was keeping time and making appointments and whatnot. "Uhm." Ani looked up at the taller man for a moment, but his cheeks were slightly flushed out of embarrassment that came from confrontational topics. "Thank you. I thought I would stay lost forever... I'm sorry you're going to be late. I didn't mean to..." He didn't know why, but he was desperately trying to explain himself, as if him failing to do so would result in the other boy hating him.

mood:: flustered.
company:: zach.
OoC:: ~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:50 pm
BaconBunch

User Image
--------------------------

Zach was glad that he seemed to enjoy the small tour that he was giving him. But then he thought he heard a snort coming from him. Then he remembered that he's not a big fan of the classes, so he just must not be interested much in the school. While school does help people get out the house and do stuff, he can understand why most dislike going to it. School forces you to take classes that might not help with the job you want and makes you go on their schedule. If Ani didn't like the, he was fine with it, but he hoped the snort wasn't about him.

Zach was glad that Ani didn't seem too upset about what was said. When Ani was trying to explain himself, Zach just smiled and said, "It's no problem at all. During the first day, most teachers aren't as harsh. And besides, if I was in your predicament, I would have liked some help too. Now let's go get you schedule." Even though Zachary doesn't like to be late, he couldn't just leave Ani there seeing how scared and alone he was. Even if the teacher were to get upset with Zach, he would be fine taking that over just ignoring Ani when he saw him and worrying about him for the rest of the day. He was also sure one of his friends had the same math class, just at a different time. So he was sure he'll be able to figure out what he missed.

Once inside the office, Zachary asked if they can find Ani's class schedule, and after they got all the info in they found his schedule and handed it to him. Once he was handed the paper with the info of his classes, he turned to Ani and asked, "So what class you have now? I can take you there and explain the situation to the teacher if you'd like." Zach understands how intimidating the first time in a new school can be, and being late doesn't help at all. But if Ani thinks he'll be fine now, Zachary wouldn't mind letting him do it himself.

--------------------------

lets RP lol

Lexikyun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:41 pm
Tweeterbri

User Image
"Earn the right to be proud and confident." -John Wooden ♥

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Once Sam passed thought the wooden door from his math class his heart dropped. His strong side faded and his nervous/curious-kitten personality appeared. He felt the guilt, but for some strange reason he felt happy, or maybe it was just plain adrenaline. He sure was having a low volume of guilty pleasure. Somehow he was enjoying it completely. A smiled would appear on his lips before he looked up at the taller male. That feeling endured long enough before he felt a small piercing sensation on his chest he and discovered his true feeling, fear. He turned his head to side, then to the other, searching for any other teacher or guard. He sure didn't want to get caught. He looked back at the red haired male and made a worried expression. "Ch-Chieko...we're gonna get caught!" He finally managed to express his thoughts. You would see how his eyes started to build some tears, and how his face turned completely red. "I-I don't wanna g-get in trouble...Ko..." He added to his words before he stepped closer. Standing in front of Ko he lifted his face looking directly at the others green eyes.

"Save me..." Oh, he sure was being a drama queen just now, but hey, Sam couldn't be helped. He was always the perfect student and son. Doing this is like committing a crime for him. Something told him that this soon was going to change though. Not that it was a bad thing. He heard the others suggestion before, but for instance he ignored it. Reviewing Chieko's words once again he got an idea, napping in a dark corner were both of them couldn't been seen sounded nice like a nice plan. At least that way he didn't have to fear anymore. "U-Umm...n-napping sound like a g-good idea, Ko...le-let's go!" He finally answered just before he could give time for the other to answer towards his previous favor.

He was about to march before he noticed didn't know where they would lay down, specially he didn't even know the places from the academy. Everything was Chieko's hands. "U-Umm...where to...?" He questioned, the tears gone, but his cheeks were still lightly flushed. He thought suggesting the library but then again, those thoughts came to mind and he felt his knees weakening. Then again, wouldn't be a good idea?

Maybe it was, maybe Sam discovers his answer and fulfills his curiosity.

For: Chieko Inoue
Where: Hallway in front of Math Class
OCC: I thought I should be answering here, so yeah XD Uhh, by the way, napping sounds interesting.
Uhh and sorry about

User Image--------------------------------User Image--------------------------------User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:39 pm
CuppiLuppi

User Image
User Image

_______▬▬▬▬▬▬ ══════════ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ══════════ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

CΗΙєΚO Inoue
" Do refrain from touching the merchandise "

Chieko put his hand on his hips, rocking back on
        his heels with a loud sigh that echoed down the
        slow moving hallways. Ah, the taste of freedom.
        It was as sweet as..as, well?
        He paused with a puzzled look..sticky rice! That
        sweet bun dipped in brown sugar. He shrugged at
        the lack of a name and turned Sam once more.
        To his utter surprise the kid looked like he was falling.
        A pleasant smile withering into a nervous frown
        that matched the frightened look in his timid doe eyes.
        "Chibi?" he asked, blinking back
        and forth along with the other who was probably looking
        for signs of trouble. Ah, he's scared of getting in trouble.
        the taller realized. His doubts over it were confirmed
        when the brunet told him they were going to get caught.
        Ko blanched, Sam looked absolutely horrified. On the verge
        of tears even he noted.

This kid really was a good guy. The kind that girls
        fawn over because he's sweet and teachers smile
        at for his studious deeds. This was probably the
        first time the lil Chibi had ever done something
        against authority. Even if it was just something as
        simple as skipping class. Chieko tilted his head
        into a comforting smile. He wouldn't let Sam get
        in trouble for anything, as long as he could help it.
        Being around Sam gave Ko this over whelming
        sense of importance. Like he was standing as an
        older brother or even guardian towards the shy boy.
        Reaching out the red head took a hold of Sam's hand
        to give it a light squeeze. "It'll be fine
        Sammy boy. Just trust me on this one ok?"

he assured. "If we get caught I'll make
        sure you leave with a clean slate, promise."

with that he reluctantly let go of the nervous students
        hand.

Sam seemed to calm just a bit at the suggestion to
        just sleep the day away. At least if they were in one
        spot the two soul likely go unnoticed by anyone.
        Though Chieko found his checks feeling flushed. Had
        he just suggested they take a nap..together!
        "Yea?" he was kinda surprised
        that Sam agreed. "We could just
        through the rest of our classes."
        he stated,
        Outta sight out of mind. It sounded like something
        safe for them to do to occupy their time and keep
        them under the radar.
        "Here, come on." he reached
        his hand back out for Sam to take.
        "Let's hit the hay."
        he laughed, now hopefully
        Ko's room mate was busy with class or else it could
        get a wee but awkward.

[O.O.C:] indeed! Lmbo I think it will be cute all the same though. If you want I'll make a short post at the dorms to quote you there?  

Tweeterbri

Lexikyun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:22 pm
        Tweeterbri

User Image
        "Earn the right to be proud and confident." -John Wooden ♥

At this moment Sam wasn't running the correct track, the only thing he wanted at this moment was to be in a safe area where they wouldn't get caught. Now hearing the taller male asked to trust him before adding his big sacrifice, Sam felt his cheek warming up. A small weight was lost from the brunette's shoulders; one way or another, Chieko was going to save him. That made him feel safer being around the other, then again, wouldn't it be selfish to let the red hair take all the charge from something he started? Sam knew that at the last minute, no matter what Chieko had told the principal or any teacher, he was going to take the same punishment. It wouldn't be fair and that wasn't how Sam rolled. He believed in justice.

Before he could even say a word about it, he saw Chieko already moving somewhere before he noticed this hand movement. He was waiting for Sam to grabbed it, and for a second he didn't know what to do, his heart quickly accelerated, beating faster and stronger. "U-Ummm..." He blinked before he shake his head lightly. "R-Right!~" He affirmed moving his hand on top of the others, holding it gently. "L-Let's go..." He added to his words before his legs began to move.

Where were they going? Or more importantly, where were they going to take that nap Sam gave the idea of? Library maybe, or any other of Chieko's sanctuary, at least that's what he was thinking of. Innocence was a thing that surrounded Sam's little bubble. He would never thought of even going to a room alone sleeping with someone in the same bed! Maybe with his best-friend, but with someone he just met? Who knows, it might be time to start destroying that little bubble he was living on.

[ Sam leaves the Hallways - - -> ] ~~

For: Chieko Inoue
        Where: Hallway, been pulled toward a dorm.
        OCC: It's okay, now you can answer in the dorm and quote me in there. It's okay if you make a short reply. I did a short one because I didn't what else to write. At least I didn't had any idea. ^ ^ <3
        && Sorry for the late reply, I've been doing some vaccine hunting (requires for university tranfer) and papers for the same thing x w x horrible!!~

User Image--------------------------------User Image--------------------------------User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:20 am
        User Image
        Moris Stealth

Yet again Moris was walking through the hallway on his way back to the therapist's office. This time he had a old fashion knack sack he was carrying and not any of his suitcases he was levitating around earlier in this hall. He was really nervous and that made his ability act up a bit making the doors nearby suddenly slam open. He jumped a bit then he used his ability to close them once he realized what had happen.
        RainNekoFairy

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
        • Friend of the Goat 100
        • Team Peyo 25
        • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
        • Friend of the Goat 100
        • Team Peyo 25
        • Powerful Legion 100
        PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:26 am
        User Image
        Moris Stealth

Moris was a little relieved when no one came out of the rooms or that no one freaked out about what happened. He ran his fingers through his short blond hair before continuing his way to the office. He hadn't met the headmaster, but he doubt he would have ever need to. Didn't matter if Mr. Princeton knew of his existence or no because Moris plans to stay unnoticed as much as possible by keeping his ability under control the best he could.
        RainNekoFairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:38 am
        User Image
        User Image
        ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
        August Moone
        We'll be together forever, won't we?
        " Even longer. "

The Hallways within the school were vast and endless. Buuut, luckily for August, he had encountered a map laminated on a pedestal near the entrance that branched off to several hallways. Tucking a strand of his long multicolored hair behind his ear, he squinted his eyes, trying to get a better look at it. What he saw caused him to sigh in frustration. It looked to be color coated. Humans especially had a way of doing things like that. Not to say it truly annoyed him,(even though it did) but that was just the way they felt comfortable doing things. From what he saw, the teacher's rooms, bathrooms, meeting/conference rooms, and study hall rooms were all the exact dark shade of grey. When in reality, their colors were orange, red, light brown, and a dark pink. There was literally no difference in any of these colors. The tinting might've been slight, but on the map, they looked like the exact same color. While the last final rooms, those were labeled blue and purple. Those shades were an even darker grey, and they looked the same as well.

August sighed in frustration, looking around. He didn't want to draw any attention to himself, let alone ask for help. Being colorblind, to him, wasn't a handicap. Not at all in his society. But here it couldn't of been more true. Glancing around, August noticed that one door, a large one with a keyhole in it, had the numbers 809 on it, the numbers surrounded by a dark color themselves. He glanced back down at the map to see the two darker shades matched that color. It wasn't really any help to him because the color surrounding the number was dark green, and that wasn't even on the map.

August let out a small whine of impatience, thinking maybe he should've brought one of his room mates with him to help him. He wasn't prepared to go roaming around this school without knowing where he was going in the first place. This map wasn't of any help. "Let's try and figure this out," August mumbled to himself, his hand caught in his blue, long silky locks as he continued examining the useless map.

Hidden Under The Mask

Laudanine

Feral Loiterer

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:39 am
        ⒩⒪⒞⒯⒤⒮ ⒟⒜⒴

"LET'S JUST FORGET EVERYTHING FOR A MOMENT."

"Dяσωη συяѕєℓνєѕ ιη тнє мσмєηт. . .σкαу?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noctis ran his fingers through his hair a low sigh escaping him as he walked down the hallway. Well this was rather boring. He had already circled the campus twice out of boredom, walked the halls, checked the rooms etcetera etcetera. And there was nothing at home to do either. Nothing on Tv, no games to play, no people to talk to. Ah well. That was what this whole school experience was about, right? Meeting new people, making friends, joining social groups and all of that nonsense. The light haired male slipped his hands into his pockets and continued his way down the hallways.

Wine colored eyes focused forward up ahead of him, spotting a very confused looking blue haired male. The male was slender and pretty tall, about half an inch shorter than he was. Noctis have a small smile as he watched the other male, his confusion was quite adorable, but he couldn't tell why he was so confused. The map really wasn't that hard to understand. Still. He supposed he could help him.

The pale haired male approached the others tapping his shoulder to get his attention. "Ah, hi. I noticed you seemed to be having a bit of trouble over here. Do you need any help?"

Laudanine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:23 pm
        User Image
        User Image
        ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
        August Moone
        We'll be together forever, won't we?
        " Even longer. "

August huffed again in frustration, not able to decipher the map at all. He was just about to give up and simply go wander when a hand tapped his shoulder, making him jolt slightly in surprise. August turned to the mysterious boy, cheeks flushed slightly. Upon hearing his words, he let out a sigh of relief, although still embarrassed. "I'd really appreciate that, thank you." August offered the boy a gentle smile and pointed towards the map. "These three-" August pointed to the red, orange, and light brown sections. " -are all the same." He finished. August looked back at him and with slightly red cheeks, the shy smile still on his face. "So, I don't really know which area is which." August stepped away from the podium to allow the stranger access to it, though he knew the person would be wondering just what he was talking about.

August didn't mind replying on people, it was life, he knew that he had to do it sometime. However, relying on them for something he couldn't help, and something so simple not only embarrassed him but made him frustrated. The worst part was that he knew he was going to encounter a problem like this again. And rather than having someone there to help him he would have to deal with it all on his own. What, then? Telling people he was completely colorblind and could only see black and white elicited two reactions. The first one, being complete surprise and awe. He didn't like this one. Well, August didn't like either if them. They made it seem like it was so cool and amazing, that he was so special. But it was normal to him and his family. They didn't think twice about it, just like how normal mortals didn't think about being able to perceive color. The second reaction was worry and sympathy. That was the one he disliked most. Simply because he couldn't see color didn't mean he couldn't survive, or that he was inferior. Most of the time it wasn't even a problem. But when it was, it was obvious. Things like picking the right clothing was hard for him. Things like finding the right normal food was hard, too. He couldn't distinguish color. He didn't know if the lighter shade was red or green. They all looked the same. There was no 'color'. It was all a shade of grey. Color, in fact, wasn't mentioned at all in his society. They looked at other things besides color, whereas everyone else looked at it first.
        August looked around, nervous, before turning his attention to the guy. "I'm August, by the way. It's nice to meet you." His long hair was flipped over his shoulder, kind and charming smile offered.

Hidden Under The Mask

Laudanine

Feral Loiterer

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:04 pm
        ⒩⒪⒞⒯⒤⒮ ⒟⒜⒴

"LET'S JUST FORGET EVERYTHING FOR A MOMENT."

"Dяσωη συяѕєℓνєѕ ιη тнє мσмєηт. . .σкαу?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noctis flashed the male a smile, looking over where he pointed so that he could help. The light haired male raised an eyebrow ever so slightly as he pointed out the sections he need help with. He said they all looked the same, but they were clearly different. He glanced back to the male for a moment, he couldn't see colors, it didn't seem like he was colorblind though. It was pretty peculiar, but the male didn't question it. He merely showed another smile and turned back to the map, "Okay, the teachers rooms, class rooms, etcetera, are here in this area. Then the conference rooms are here, bathrooms there, and the study hall rooms here." He pointed out the sections as he talked about them, glancing back at the boy after he finished. "Mn. I hope that helps you."

Noctis slipped his hands back into his pockets as he eyes the other. What was he? He wasn't Human, he could tell that by his aura. He came from demonic origin. But even with that information he could still be many things. But the color thing help a little. He could see colors at all, maybe his vision was just different tones of one color. It was most likely black or grey, but he couldn't be sure. Noctis withdrew from his thoughts and turned his focus backs on the boy before him as he introduced himself

"August. That's a nice name. It's a pleasure to meet you too. My name is Noctis."

Laudanine

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces