Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Campus
Principal's Office (AWAY INDEFINITELY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:15 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image
Principal Adrien Louis Princeton

Adrien nods and replies, "You may move in at any time- I do not have to be there." He knew Levi well enough- or hoped he did- to be able to trust him even now. "Au revoir." mon cher. The last words remain silent and in his mind. He knew himself too well, controlled himself to well, to speak them, though they hammered away at his lips, seeking to be released. As Levi leaves, he says, "Please tell Virile to come in." He was desperate to hide that he was hurt at all.

[ooc: move in Levi any time you want if it feels like i'm taking too long. Quote the captain for Kouta/Prince/the brother. And I'm going to hope it works out too!]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

A look of worry spread itself across Virile's cheeks, he had wanted to see Levi again... just not like this in front of the Principal's office. The teacher's thoughts were racing- "What if he just brushes me off- or if he doesnt want to see me? What do I do, I'm not-"
The door to the office opened, and Virile's grey eyes trailed up from the floor to the door, his face washing into a light smile, thoughts already forgotten to the presence of his former lover. He run a hand through his hair, the nervousness still remembered by his body at least.
"Hey.. Love, er, Levi, sorry." He paused, standing and offering a small wave. The sound of his nickname still lingered in his ears, and he felt soft and vulnerable at the man's voice. "Oh, I was going to ask Adrian- Mr. Princeton, I should call him- about my classes, they've been rather empty lately, only two to four students have been showing up at a time.." he crossed his arms. The fabric from his button up wrinkled and twisted somewhat awkwardly about his arms. "but since they're so small, the progress of the curriculum is faster, and I need permission to do side projects to slow it down or we'll have nothing to do but review for exams for the next few... months well haha "
The man offered a short laugh, it faded quickly as he noticed something. He reached forward and pulled something from Levi's hair. He held out a small ball of fuzz, not too big but of noticeable size for the astronomy teacher. "Sorry there was a fuzzy..What about you? Is everything alright?" He asked, deciding to change the topic, glancing wearily at the Principal's office.

"Uhm, actually do you mind waiting for me? It'll only take a minute, I need to get this out of the way.." He said, taking a tentative step towards the door.

σσȼ : @butterfingercrunch ahh alright! its chill uvu @Ryuna : sorry Levi's is only "Love" Virile tends to give people nicknames based on what he literally thinks of them oops Vi is hella cute though ouo 』  

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:58 pm
・°☆.。.:*ɭеɣϊ Ӄеαȶσɳ ・°☆.。.:*

User Image

"I'm too tired to be bored, I'm too bored to be tired. And the silence is so deafening it's like picking at a sore. I'm too mental to go crazy, I'm too drunk to be pure. And my mind is playing tricks on me, and I can't sleep tonight cause I'm so tired..."

Even Levi had to admit that Virile was still adorable in his nervous state. He remembered the times when Virile had been nervous around him as they first started dating and he used to reach out to caress the man's pale cheek in hopes of calming him down. The astronomy teacher had to tuck his hands into his pockets to keep himself from doing just that. As Virile addressed him as 'love', Levi felt a blush spread all the way up to his ears. He coughed out of surprise before looking away from Virile and biting his lower lip. It's so unfair that he can rile me up like this… Virile continued to speak about what he was doing in Adrien's office, and the conversation was enough to help Levi focus on something other than his infernal blush that would not fade. He even chimed in in agreement, "I know what you mean. I literally have one student in my class right now."

Virile's short laugh made Levi smile softly until he saw his ex walking toward him. As Virile reached for him, he winced and held his breath when the man's fingers found something in his hair. When Virile pulled his hand back to get rid of the piece of fuzz that had made it's way into Levi's hair, the astronomy teacher visibly relaxed; the last time he let Virile touch him was when he came between the man's fist and someone else. Levi cleared his throat and nodded slowly. His lips had parted to answer the white haired male's question but promptly closed again as Virile asked him to wait. He looked down at his watch and then back up at the back of Virile as the man was heading toward the principal's door. "Nn, I suppose I could wait for you if you'll be quick. I should get back to my own classroom."

"...I can't take it anymore with all the liars, like a prisoner of war. I don't want your sympathy. I don't want your honesty. I just want to get some piece of mind. It's only in my head, as I roll over and play dead. I don't want to hear it anymore."

Rageroomies
Oh that's okay! I'm glad you like it though! <3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:37 pm

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

Virile looked pained for a moment. The way Levi winced just broke his heart. He took a deep breath and nearly breathed out a heavy apology but couldnt since the other replied. "Ah, thanks, I'll be quick- and sorry." He said quickly, quickly moving into the office, pushing his thoughts of guilt to the back of his mind.
"Hey, Mr... Princeton." He moved forward, not really comfortable sitting in his nervous state. "I just needed to make sure it was alright with you, that uh, Im sorry, let me rephrase that" the art teacher paused and ran a hand through his hair. "I wanted to get your permission to do some extra projects with the curriculum. I was expecting the classes to go slower, but they're so small Ive gotten through nearly half of what they need to learn by midterms." He said. "Just to slow down the flow so they dont get too far ahead of where they can be." He added.

σσȼ : boop
butterfingercrunch

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:13 am
Ryuna Bloodmire
Rageroomies

User Image

Adrien waits, wondering if something was going on outside but too bound by his duties and need for a proper image to go check, When Virile finally comes into the room, he has prepared another professional smile on his face. The smile Levi never really got, because around Levi, everything was so different. "You may add extra projects, but I'll have to see a basic outline of what they're going to be. Do you have any plans with you?

[ooc: ...]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:56 pm

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

The teacher grimaced for a moment. "Ah s**t, I knew I was forgettin' something.." He grumbled, rubbing his temples. Virile looked up at Adrien and chuckled. "I'll swing by tomorrow and bring 'em in, sorry for the trouble, so if you'll excuse me?"
The silver haired male turned for the door with a short wave, inwardly cursing himself for the lack of preparation on his part. Though he was somewhat excited that he could hang out with Levi sooner.
He exited the office, carefully closing the door behind him. "I forgot the plans haha, anyways, your classroom, right?" He said, smiling lightly at Levi.

σσȼ :
butterfingercrunch

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:03 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire
Rageroomies

User Image

Adrien lifts an eyebrow. He didn't like that his faculty would forget things so easily, but lets it pass. "Very well. I'll be expecting you tomorrow, with the plans." He says. He waits for the door to close before massaging his temples. He had a headache. He wondered if he should call it a day early. He shakes his head. No, he could wait a while longer, see if there was anything else needed hiss attention, before leaving.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:01 pm

User Image

"I'm too tired to be bored, I'm too bored to be tired. And the silence is so deafening it's like picking at a sore. I'm too mental to go crazy, I'm too drunk to be pure. And my mind is playing tricks on me, and I can't sleep tonight cause I'm so tired..."

Virile headed into Adrien's office and Levi took a seat in one of the chairs in the waiting room. The astronomy teacher reached up to play with a few messy locks of his hair as he thought about whether or not Virile actually wanted to discuss something class related with Adrien. What if Virile heard about the rumors between Levi and Adrien?! His eyes widened at the mere suggestion before the color drained from his face. It was entirely possible that Virile would hear the rumors, and what a shock they would be considering that Levi never told Virile that he dated Adrien in the first place! Levi's mind drew a blank when the door to Adrien's office opened and Virile walked out to close the door behind him. Levi stood up from the chair, his eyes roaming over Virile for any sign of a struggle, and he inwardly sighed in relief when he could not find a thing out of place.

Levi smiled back at Virile as he said he had forgotten his plans and then brought up the astronomer's classroom. The brunette nodded as he joined Virile's side.
"It's a shame that you forgot your plans. Do you have to go back and get them or did you reschedule?" The astronomy teacher walked toward the door to the hallway but did not open it as he looked at Virile. "Did you… want to walk with me to my classroom? It's in the opposite direction of yours, isn't it? I'd hate to put you out."

"...I can't take it anymore with all the liars, like a prisoner of war. I don't want your sympathy. I don't want your honesty. I just want to get some piece of mind. It's only in my head, as I roll over and play dead. I don't want to hear it anymore."

Rageroomies

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:10 pm

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

Virile fiddled with his sleeves a bit, not comfortable with the way they laid on his arm all crooked. "Hm? Oh, I have to come back tomorrow with them." He said, hand leaving his sleeve.
Virile studied Levi's face a moment and then followed him, watching the way the smooth curve of his shoulders moved along with the rest of him, his hair bouncing a bit with each step. It had gotten a bit longer that Virile remembered.
"Sounds good, and it's fine, my classroom is locked up right now- or it should be.." He said, thinking a moment "Ah well unless someone wants to steal candy or art supplies there isnt really any reason for anyone to be there hm" He though this aloud, opening the door to the hall, nodding his head for Levi to go first before following him out to the astronomy classroom.
[Virile Exit]

σσȼ : HEAVYBREATHING I FORGOT TO REPLY I HAD EXAMS TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY AHHH IM SORRYYY
Ryuna Bloodmire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:41 am

User Image

Levi watched as Virile fiddled with his sleeves. He was beyond tempted to reach out and grab the man's hand to keep him from continuing the action, but to his relief his ex stopped on his own. Virile said that he would be coming back to Adrien's office the next day and Levi nodded while walking toward the door of the waiting room. "I'm sure Adrien will know what to do." Levi laughed softly at Virile's comment about students not stealing anything from his room unless it was candy or art supplies and the astronomy teacher shook his head. "Did you bring me any? You know I've had quite the sweet tooth for the past few months." Levi smiled at his own joke before following Virile out into the hallway.

[E x i t]

Rageroomies

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

Miyakambi

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:53 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image

It was only a short walk down the hall to the office, and Enthony paused outside the door. Not because he was nervous, or uncomfortable, but simply to listen. He heard no voices on the other end, so he opened the door, not bothering to knock. "Excuse me," his dull voice called out. "I was told to come here for a room assignment, and to discuss arranging for therapy?" He stepped inside, glancing around with his emotionless eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:06 pm
Miyakambi

User Image

Adrien looks up from his desk and smiles at the newest arrival to his office. This last one, then I'm gone. He thinks. "Yes... you must be Enthony?" He asks. He had memorized the names of all the students who go to Princeton. "You don't have a room yet? Hm... fill these out, please." He hands the boy a form for a room. "As for therapy, I believe arrangements can be made. All you have to do is go over to the therapist's office and ask for an appointment." He frowns slightly, remembering that this boy was a special case. "If there are any issues on either end, by all means, do come see me again."

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Miyakambi

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:22 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image

"Yes," Enthony said to the question of his identity. He tilted his head as he took the forms. "Okay." Sitting down, he began filling out the papers. The redhead was silent as he worked on the papers, then handed them back. "I don't understand what you mean by problems on either end..." He said dully, examining Adrien with his odd gaze, head tilting slowly. "Are you waiting for someone? You seem impatient. Or perhaps you're expecting something, or something's happening within the next few days that you're looking forward to... I don't understand impatience..." He began rambling again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:06 pm
Miyakambi

User Image

"I mean if you find yourself having issues with finding an appointment." Adrien says, taking the papers back and glancing over them. He nods and files them away. "I'm not waiting for someone. I'm sorry if I appear to be impatient. Today has been a rather trying day." He smiles slightly at the boy. "Don't worry about it."

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:07 pm
User Image

Zerah ♛ Enthoven

█████████████████████

BEING HAPPY D↺ESN'T MEAN THAT EVERYTHING IS PERFECT.
IT MEANS Y↺U'VE DECIDED TO LIVE LIFE DESPITE IMPERFECTIONS.
⊱ S↺ BE HAPPY BECAUSE LIFE SUCKS.
BUT YOU ARE ⊱ DOING JUST FINE! { ♥ }❜

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ T HE PO T T Y M O U T H
Zerah followed the red head down the hall, his jaw dropping slightly at the familiar hallway. He had been here before! So he had already passed the nurses office before! ********! He cursed at himself wondering how he could have missed it. He'd get his physical therapy stuff figured out in time though. It was at the door where he stopped following Enthony. He wasn't sure ifit would havebeen appropriate to follow him in when it was a meeting with the principal. Besides....he was sure with his track record he'd be meeting the man soon enough. Maybe he'd be lucky and not get into trouble though....who knew.

Leaning against the wall near the office he waited. He wasn't a very patient guy but he figured it couldn't be that long. Stretching upward again he waited to here his shoulder pop. It did that a lot now. He wondered where Enthony would be roomed? He himself had found a place with a teacher though he wasn't to sure if he'd ever sleep with his door unlocked.

Miyakambi

User Image

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas