X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:35 pm
He smiled at her laughter. It was a turn about from when he first met her. "Of course they are, but then again. I am a 'biased judge.' " He chuckled and winked at her as he plopped his but down. Enjoying the warm breeze that rolled through, even though he did get a few specks of water from Arista shaking out. "With all that water gone you can be a fluff ball, which biased or not, is very adorable."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:00 am
Sadly the phim’s words were oh so very true. Without all that water in her fur Arista was indeed starting to look like a large ball of fluff. She knew it would take forever to tame her mane and get everything back into place. His words only made her blush which thankfully couldn’t be seen under all the fuzz. “Well I bet if you shook out you’d be much the same. Perhaps even a bit fluffier than me.” She chuckled at the thought. He would look ridiculously adorable she thought.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:12 pm
"You're on." He shook off and actually tried to get fluffy. "I wonder if I get enough air in my fur maybe I'll float away." He laughed as he settled. "Did it work?" He spread his wings and sported him self like a winged cotton ball. "I don't know though. You are still far more cute then I ever will be."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:07 pm
She tried so hard not to laugh. She really did. It was a pity he looked as silly as he did. It meant she couldn’t hold back. “Oh it did work alright. You look like the origin of all fluff balls.” While his words were sweet she really was unused to taking such compliments. “To be fair though I don’t think you need to look cute. I thought all males strove to be handsome or bold or other such things.”  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:53 pm
"Pfft! Men can be cute if we want to." He puffed up a bit more. "As King Fluffbutt the First. I declare that I. Am cute. I also decree that the fair Maiden Arista is the most cute in all the land." He put his nose in the air and tried to radiate a pompous, royal air. "Thus decrees Lord Fluffybutt." He couldn't hold the demeanor much longer and just laughed. "Its gonna take forever for me to un-fluff."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:04 pm
She laughed at his act thinking it was not just funny but adorable. “n-no wor..worries” She tried to breathe out and control herself. “I have the same trouble with my hair all the time.” She waved a paw at him. “Come here and I’ll help you figure out how to defluff and not look like a manged fox in the process.” She still had a bright smile on her face just looking at the fluffy gentle fox who had cheered her so much.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:21 pm
"Make me look fabulous~" He still had a doofy smile. He couldn't help it. Arista made him smile too. He was overjoyed that she looked so much more happier than she did when he first met her. A woman as beautiful and kind as her should never feel sad. He sat still while Arista fussed with his hair. "Thank you... by the way."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:45 pm
“Oh you’re already fabulous I’m just adding the pazazz.” She parted and padded down his fur in sections so that as she went along she could adjust his fur in small areas so that he didn’t end up with it rubbing wrong. She hated it when her hair did that so she made sure his fur wouldn’t. “mmm Thank me for what? I’m not doing anything all that special.”  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:42 pm
He chuckled. "Of course you are. You just don't realize it." He smiled and winked at her. He was honored to be spending the day which such a lovely young Pim with an equally lovely voice. He had that doofy grin on his face again as he thought about her. Now out of the goodness of her heart her was defuzzing him.  
● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff