Welcome to Gaia! ::

Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The current Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifox, modis, breedables, adoptables, adopts 

Reply ● RP Forum
Dreads V.S. Fros! [Rausta x Fawna PRP]FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:08 pm
words 101

Him taking charge was very nice when he wrapped his tail with hers. He was a nice well meaning male who showed her a good time and definitely spoke her language. His kiss put him over the top in her book. Fawna wasn’t like her sister or her parents at all. She was a female who knew what she wanted and right now that involved more kissing and maybe even some cuddling if Rasta was lucky enough to keep playing his cards right. He was kind and smart and most of all interesting. Kissing him back she hummed softly in appreciation.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:57 am
Rasta has probably never been this happy before. With his tail he nudged her closer to him. It was getting late and he wondered if she had to get home. He didn't want her to leave though, so he was rather torn. He was sure she would tell him if something was wrong. Once she was close enough he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her on top of him so he can hold her closer. He couldn't help but to smile at her. "Thank you." He nuzzled into her neck and let out a happy rumble. She was very comfortable and soft. He didn't want her to go anytime soon.

[112]  

TehMoonie

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:40 pm
words 112

Mmm such a good boy. Snuggling into him it was so warm and his scent washed over her with each breath. “Oh dreads boy I’d be careful on what ya thank me for so far, cuz you’re really gonna need to save those words till after I’m done with ya for the night.” She grinned like minx on the hunt and winked at him before giving him another kiss before she stared to lick his maw and nuzzle him here and there. She might have just started with his face but she had no intention of stopping there and she just wasn’t interested in making him smile. She wanted some fun herself.

~time skip~  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:32 pm
Last night was a blur. Was it real life? Or just a fantasy? Rasta felt a warm lump curled by him, when he looked to discover it wasn't just an amazing dream Rasta smiled. He was happy she stayed and didn't leave in the middle of the night. He looked around and the birds had left them in peace. His stomach gurgled and he went to go get breakfast, hopefully she was ok with fish. He was certain she wouldn't mind as long as she wasn't the one in the water. He brought back a few fish, bananas, and a few birds. He was happy he was able to find a variety for her.

[114]  

TehMoonie

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:41 pm
words 128

She woke up alone which irked her but she was just comfortable enough not to want to move or toss a tantrum of any kind. Lying there for a few moments she heard movement and froze instinctively Rasta’s scent drifted to her making her resume breathing. Soon enough he was there dropping things on the ground. She heard quite a few small thumps but didn’t want to open her eyes. She just kept breathing like she was sleeping and most of her body was. She wondered what he would do if she lay there long enough. Maybe he’d try to wake her? or would he just sit there and watch her? It was so fun to think of how he might wake her up if he did try.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:02 am
Rasta smiled when he discovered she was still sleeping when her came back. He gently nudged her and licked her maw. "Come now, my island flower. The sun is up but its not bright enough with you still hiding in the shade." He nudged the food he found closer to her nose, perhaps the aroma would give her a jump start. He sat back and watched. If she that didn't wake her up perhaps last night took more out of her than he though. He chuckled to himself as a slight blush crossed his cheeks.  

TehMoonie

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:49 pm
words 121

The lick was so gentle it tickled and made her giggle. Opening her eyes she looked right at him. “Well maybe I’ll grace the world with my presence. Though only for the tribute of food ya know.” Rolling she bumped into some of the small birds that were right next to her. “mm looks like tribute has been provided. Care ta share the bounty?” She rubbed a spot on the ground next to her inviting the male to join her. It was so nice of him to bring her food and even compliment her waking up. Of course she’d have to check her hair in a bit and maybe fix a few spots, but eating took a higher priority to her.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:10 pm
Rasta plopped down next to Fawna and took one of the smaller birds. "So, what are we to do today?" He could take her back to the main island, luckily for her it was easier getting back. There was a bridge on the other side of the island they could cross. He was rather curious on what her reaction would be once she found out it was there. He nommed on his bird happily while his tail played with hers. There were times he thought it had a mind of his own.  

TehMoonie

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:43 pm
Word 102

She curled her tail playfully back from his. “Who say there is a we today?” She stuck her tongue out at him. “Mostly it will be you continuing your tour of beauty while I intent to stalk you from behind to watch that cute tail of yours bounce about.” She let her tail drop onto of his covering it while her eyes raked over his body telling him she would like to cover him too. She finished up her main dish and moved on to some of the strange new fruits before her. “So which of these are really safe to eat?”

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:41 am
Rasta frowned when she mentioned that there might not be a 'we'. He really enjoyed her company. Once she requested more of a tour his tail wagged about, as well of the mention of his tail, even though he never thought it would be something special. "All of it." He pointed to a pink fruit. "This one is sweet, but the skin is bitter." He moved to the next one. "This one is tangy and this one..." He pointed. "Is an orange." He chuckled. He was hoping that she was able to try them. All of them he liked and enjoyed. Once she finished, and if he wasn't attacked afterward, he would be more than happy to show her around.

[120]  

TehMoonie

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:52 pm
Words 114

Ah that sour face was pretty cute. She giggled at it. “Ya look like someone just took yer sun away Rasta.” She rolled a paw out and snagged the sweet fruit. “Silly boy don’t cha know a sun doesn’t set so fast, and it comes back the next day.” She rolled it about looking it over before scratching at the bitter outside. She wanted the sweeter meat inside of it. It was a pain to scratch at though. She reached out and snagged the orange and bit into it finding the outside bad, but the inside was nice and sweet. She began to eat around the inside of the ‘skin’. “They do look good.”

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:13 pm
"As long as the sun comes back. I'll be happy." He took the fruit she gave up on and threw it against a rock a few times, only stopping when her heard a satisfying crack. With the crack in the fruit he easily peeled off the skin and offered it to her. "They are pretty good... There are times I will just chew on the meat to get the juices then spit it out."  

TehMoonie

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:35 pm
Words 76

“Then ya really have no reason to frown pretty boy.” She watching him crack the fruit and nibbled the fruit gently savoring the taste of the juice. Following his advice about just going after the juice she found he was right. “mm definitely worth it. Ya know what I think I like this fruit the best. If mad ya could just whack at it for a while and then relish the results.”

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:36 pm
Her response my him smile a little more. Maybe he could keep the ball of energy for himself. Though what of her family? He might have to return her. He shook the thought from his head. He then chuckled and rolled her one of the fruits. "Try it yourself."  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:41 pm
Words 73

“mmm You know what I think I will.” She rolled into a good position and wiggled for a moment with the fruit in her paws, then she rolled it aside and did a snort wriggle closer to Rasta. She kissed him deeply ignoring the other fruits and even kicking them aside if they were in the way. She fully intended to sample her choice of fruits to its fullest. Everything else could wait.

● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff