X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:27 pm
The way back Aero kept to himself on the way back. He was actually rather drained now that his guard was completely down. He kept having to stop and rub something sore on him. Then the guilt got worse because Alban would have to care for him. He could use a hot bath and a goods nights rest that didn't involve guilt ridden dreams. He wanted to eventually do something for Alban. Thats if he ever let him leave the tribe.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:19 pm
Once the pair were back Alban made certain to have the other male rest and lay down next to him just to keep an eye on the male. He considered telling a tribe member about the tablets and have them fetched while Aero was sleeping. Still Alban didn’t really want to explain the whole thing in detail at the moment. He would rather just go out later and take a swim himself to go and try retrieve what was lost himself first. Then he would get help if needed.

-`time skip?`-  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:03 pm
With a stirring groan Aero started to wake up. How long was he out? He sat up, he wasn't as sore as he as he was when he first fell asleep. He stretched out. Stiff... very stiff. He sniffed his fur and recoiled. He smelt worse than a skunks back side. "Bath... I need one."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:42 pm
So he might have been up watching Aero sleep. Alban told himself it had nothing to do with how cute the male was, simply that it was important to keep an eye on him given his reckless nature. Still Alban kept his head right on his paws until Aero spoke. “Well jumping in the river and then hiking up the cliffs generally tends to leave one smelling a bit worse for the wear. We do have some indoor bathing places if you’d like. Or we could walk all the way back to the river if you are worried about privacy.” Alban really hoped he didn’t want to walk all that way again.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:57 pm
Aero thought about it. "Yeah... the river. How about no." He attempted to stretch a little more. He cared about about privacy but not enough to go all the way to the river. "Plus, I'm sure you could scare off any one who comes around." If Alban didn't than his own odor perhaps would ward off anything. "So, lead the way." He gave the other a half smile. "Were you able to rest a bit? I'm sure you needed it too, you've been doing a lot."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:00 pm
“You know I think I’m ok with that decision.” He was greatly relieved actually. “Sorry I doubt I’m all that scary but I bet I could mimic my teacher’s lesson’s on the history of some artifacts and boor them to sleep.” Alban half yawned just thinking about it. There was a reason he liked to hunt and scout. “I’m rested enough I promise you that.” Getting up he started to lead Aero to the bathing rooms. He noticed for the first time how confusing this place might be to outsiders since he was thinking where everything was at and in time if Aereo made many trips the best spots to visit in the tribe lands. No it was silly to think so far ahead after all when he was rested and well Aero might leave and never return.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash