lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:03 pm
((It's ok. ))

Kira huffed before turning to look up at the elf. "Now what was that all about, pulling a knife on me." She snapped, though she was looking out the window as people began to walk away from the shop. She let out a sigh as she looked at him, finding she couldn't quite be mad at him when he looked so sympathetic. "Oh damn it..." She muttered, looking away and blushing slightly. "Stop looking so cute."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:10 pm
Koi wasn't used to getting confronted like this, usually when it was one of the authorities trying to catch him he could easily get away "you caught me off guard, I thought you were..." Koi stopped when he realized the girl had called him cute, now he began to think she had brought him here for different reasons, but perhaps he could use it to his advantage? "Miss...I don't wan't any troubles" he said, looking down at her and moving ever so closer to her.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:11 pm
Fendrial nodded, watching the sister mess with the brother. He rolled onto his belly and got to his feet, laughing at the two. Stretching his wings out, he looks toward the sky. It looked peaceful enough. "I promise, squirrel, she will be safe. On my life." He spread his wings and waited in takeoff stance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:30 pm
"I know. You are just a traveler, right?" She replied. "The slums are rather dangerous. There are a lot of thieves around the inns too. I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised when you did that. These are dark times..." She trailed off. "You can stay in my dad's old room for the night."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:43 am
Finn giggled and ruffled Brand's ears. "I'll be fine, Brand. You watch over the gardens and play with the sentinels and the other fox squirrels, okay?" She flew up to land on Fen's neck. "Don't think I could keep up if I flew beside you, so I'll just ride. Not like you'd even notice my weight anyway, right Fen?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:22 am
Koi wasn't sure what to say to the girls offer, it would feel very strange to stay somewhere other than the tunnels and although staying laying a bed for once sounded a bit nice it made him strangely uncomfortable. "I..." He let out a sir sigh and smiled "alright then" he said "thank you"  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:07 am
"You're welcome." She smiled. "So you're a traveler, right? Where have you been too?" She asked with curiosity.

((Lets make this a little more interesting))

Suddenly there was a harsh whipping of wind that swept through the city. Above the grand square stood a giant fire drake. "So these are the foolish pesky humans who have dared enter the skies." He laughed before letting out a heavy breath of fire.

"Oh dear... looks like a servant of those hypocrites is here." He said nonchalantly as he sipped on his tea. Others were frantically rushing by him as if to get away from the dragon and take cover.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:59 pm
Fen, being a smart dragon, agreed that he couldn't feel her weight instead of making jokes about her weight. Women were scary when they were mad, even Faerie ones. He cast a small spell that made a warm pocket of air around the Fae and another to tether her to his neck with magic, so she didn't have to try so hard to stay on.

In one swift move he launched himself into the air, roaring a goodbye to Laputa and soared over to it's rim.
"Ready Finn?" Before she could answer, he dived. The wind whipped past them, trying to sink it's fingers into the Dragon and the Fae, but Dragons were strong against it, and his magic protected Fynwybhair.

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:57 pm
Jorva snapped his head towards the direction of the sudden rush of noise. Although he was a fair distance away, enough to not feel the flames, he was close enough to easily figure out what was happening. Unfortunately for him, that thing was a drake. A large one, at that. "You've got to be kidding me..." Against his better judgement, he quickly slipped into a brisk pace towards the creature, feeling for his revolvers. He knew exactly where on his hips they were, and he knew he had them. He never went anywhere without them, but it was still comforting. As he moved, dodging between fleeing people, he muttered under his breath, "Ancestors, watch over us all..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:09 pm
Kira suddenly felt a rumble under her feet. "W-what is that? An earthquake here?" She muttered, suddenly hearing the roar of the dragon. "I-It can't be!" She yelled, turning pale.

The drake began spewing fire again before letting out a loud laugh. "That's right, run you fools." It yelled before lighting the rooftops of the houses. Fortunately for the humans, most of the buildings were made of stone and thus blocked against the fire's blast, but still the fire left thick chars against he buildings.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:59 pm
"More of a wanderer really..." he said, moving slowly around the shop, he was curious about the gadgets the girl had laying all around. He laughed lightly "haven't gone very far really just..." he was cut off by the thunderous roar of the dragon. He looked out the window, the streets that were busy moments ago were now empty as everyone took shelter inside. Suddenly the streets became engulfed in fire as the beast released the flame, Koi jumped back, feeling the intense heat even through the window.

((DRAGONS!))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:12 pm
The shop heated up as fire filled the streets, and Kira fell to her knees, covering her ears as she screamed in panic. Her eyes widened as she remembered her father being eaten and she began to hyperventilate.

((Yep!))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:07 pm
Koi staggered back but kept looking out the window, the fire ball dispersed but still left the streets and a few houses on fire. He turned back when he heard the girl scream "hey!" he said, trying to catch her as she fell to her knees, He only went down with her, holding as she began to panic "come on girl, you need to calm down!" he said, patting her gently on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:38 pm
Kira shook. "D-dad..." She stuttered, breathing as she tried to get ahold of herself. She gripped Koi's shirt, breathing heavily as she tried to calm down.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:51 pm
((Probably gonna wait for some others to post~))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff