Welcome to Gaia! ::

Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The current Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifox, modis, breedables, adoptables, adopts 

Reply ● RP Forum
[PRP]Tell me your disires~ [Nos x Riku] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:05 pm
Reoakee

Riku did feel grateful towards his breaks. Each time she'd stretch, cracking her limbs before he scooped her back up. When he finally set her down for the last time the vixen flicked her tail at him, briefly brushing the end of it across his shoulder.

"Thanks." Hey, even she could offer politeness once in awhile, even if the male obviously didn't deserve it. She stuck close to his side, unsure of who would be awaiting them once they arrived at their location.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:21 am
“You are most welcome.” Her lingering touch was an interesting action from her. Nos wondered if she enjoyed snuggling up to things. If so he could scare up something worth cuddling to keep her smiling and pliable. He considered draping a wing about her, but decided against it as he wasn’t after her body, but the promise of a deal most of all. To that effect he offered a few kind words. “This area doesn’t tend to be dangerous and the vixen we are meeting would only like to tear my throat out. You would likely be well received and even liked. Fair warning … the little gem can be rather brash with her words. If you wish to hang back to save your hearing that’s fine, though I doubt you’ll miss a single word of hers even then.” A sly grin appeared behind his mask as he moved toward Kaynite’s typical haunt. Soon enough he saw the tell tale sign of her mane sticking out in the light. Flexing a paw he gently tugged it a few times to wake her up though made sure he was just to the side of the opening in case she came out biting… again.

Kaynite awoke to the smell of ash and blood and a few quick tugs on her hair. Growling she knew just who it was as for what he wanted she didn’t care. There was another scent too, but she didn't care about that either. Rolling around she pulled her hair back into her den and hissed at the entrance. “Go die in your flames deava!” She wanted to just head back to her peaceful sleep and dream of flowers not of soot.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:29 pm
Reoakee

Riku shrugged when Nos spoke, instead offering a devious smirk in return. Oh, if the said vixen had some nasty things to say to him she was more than eager to hear them. She padded after Nos, spotting the long hair and cocking an eyebrow. Hm? How did the vixen even walk?

Riku was certainly given a treat when the hair whipped back and a voice snapped out towards the 'Daeva. Tail twitching in amusement, she tried to snicker the snicker she felt coming. Oh good, at least she wasn't the only one to give Nos a hard time.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:09 pm
Nos shook his head almost in mock travesty. “Come now is that any way to speak to someone who is looking out for you and makes sure you have food and other such things nearby.” He moved a paw to the front of the den by the root and gently massaged the area with a cold black flame that he smothered as he rubbed. “Come now little gem. I’m not going to hurt you but I did make a promise, and those I tend to keep.” His voice hadn’t changed nor had his easy going smile under his mask but he was sure the vixen in the tree knew how serious he was. She seemed to because soon enough her hair emerged and he smothered his flames to make sure not to burn her and stood back.

Once she was out in the light all the way she turned and sniffed brushing aside her hair with a paw to ‘see’. The deava was close enough she could make out his mask and other features but the other was to far back for her to see more than a fox shape blob and get her colors. She snarled at Nos. “See look. I’m out and breathing, and oh my deities look at this I even ate food recently. So fly along home little deava, fly along and take your companion back to hell with you both.”  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:34 pm
Reoakee

Flicking her tail, Riku was left with the feeling that perhaps she should flee. Something wrong flickered in her stomach, alerting her that Nos probably wasn't the fox she should be spending time with. The vixen before her was clearly upset by the mere presence of the male. How stupid was she being, anyway? She was making a deal with someone she just met.

What was wrong with her? Her life had been absolutely meaningless, and now she was endangering herself for some sort of adventure she wasn't sure she wanted. Was this sane? Probably not. She knew this was a horrible idea, but at the same time did it matter? She literally had nothing valuable in her life. Nothing to lose. If he completely screwed her over who would it hurt other than herself?

Watching the vixen, Riku took a step back and slowly settled onto her haunches. She had a feeling if she stayed put something would change in her life, positive or not. Her life would finally be eventful, for once.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:19 pm
“Well as long as you are spunky enough to argue and hate me I suppose you really must be doing alright.” Nos was still using his gentle tone as though discussing the weather and nodded satisfied with the result. He gestured to Riku. “Though I feel I do at least owe it to tell you this lovely vixen is not my companion per say. She is considering making a deal with me and I wished for her to get to know others who deal with me to help make upper her mind. Have you any words of wisdom for such a fox?” Ah the look of confusion and then the sudden clarity that crossed the gem’s face was so amusing. She was likely wrong in her reasoning but correcting her would be a bit tedious.

“So what? You brought the poor girl along to show that your deals cause misery and mayhem? That she if she had any brains in her head would run for the hills? That only the last and the desperate make deals with the devil?” Hissing at him she turned her head to the brown blob that was the other fox. “Listen to me, I might sound ranting, but I’m telling you a deal with this deava is not a good idea.” Scooting backward into her root den she made sure to drag her hair inside as well to be done with Nos. She had no more to say on the matter. Nos would just have to go get his kicks somewhere else.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:15 pm
Reoakee

Her tail swished to the side when Nos suddenly mentioned her, head cocking abruptly when the long-haired vixen responded. Her ears swiveled backwards, bright eyes narrowing. What had Nos even done to this girl? She had to know before they left. Standing up and padding past Nos, she slipped into the den and settled at the entrance, voice lowering so Nos couldn't hear.

"My name is Riku." She offered, nodding towards the vixen. "What happened?" She questioned, curiosity overwhelming her. If she was going into this deal with Nos she needed to know what he had done to those who agreed to his plans.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:38 pm
Nos shrugged as Riku passed him. This would be a chance for her to turn back. Once a deal was struck there really was no return from it not for the others. This was a chance a strike for the little gem. As much as Nos loved making deals he loved it all the sweeter when they were made with the whole heart and little reserve for what could happen.

“So the devil’s apprentice has a name.” Not convinced this wasn’t some ploy by the demon to see if she still had a heart. She gave a slow growl at the vixen. “What did he do? What do you want me to say? He made deals and kept his end of the bargain. Never mind the cost to the most desperate.” She hissed a bit in anger. “Unwilling and unbending no matter how simple the task is for him to do when others cannot. Half the time they don’t even know what they’ve lost or that there was a better way to go about it if not offered the simpler solutions by that demon.”  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 2:27 pm
Reoakee

She listened, ears flicking in thought towards the end. Surely, then, it wasn't Nos' fault at all. They had made a deal and he had kept his end of the bargain. This fox had no right to be frustrated, really. She knew, in a way, what she was getting into. Eying her with a thoughtful case, the vixen flicked her tail, nodding.

"Did you know full well what the price was?" She questioned, voice lacking judgement, so far.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:02 am
“Sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t. My mate didn’t think it through and agreed with full conviction and hope she doesn’t understand. I’ve seen foxes loose their way or resort to lessening themselves to pay back his deals. Once a bargain is struck it can’t be undone and it burdens you and those who know until it has been lifted. Don’t fool yourself in thinking you can win or that it will be different for you. If you think you’ve won it’s only because he let you by taking something more precious for himself. I wouldn’t be surprised if he dealt with souls of the dead such is the demon he is.”  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:03 am
Reoakee

There was a silence as Riku listened, ears slowly lowering and mouth tightening. She didn't have much to add, really, nor did she want to. She let the information sink in, rolling it through her brain and giving it a good ponder before tossing her head over her shoulder to view at the entrance. Clicking her tongue, the brown vixen gave an affirmative nod, finally finished assessing what she had been given.

"I am sorry for what your mate has suffered through." She whispered, yet a part of her did feel more sympathetic for the fox before her. It was the own foxes mate who had been foolish and unwise, and Riku did believe that perhaps the mate had asked for whatever had come. But this fox before her had not, clearly. She stepped back into the light, deciding it was best to give the vixen space. Ducking out of the cave, Riku briefly shot Nos an inquisitive glance before settling onto her haunches and peering at the environment around her, waiting for him to speak.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:48 pm
Nos had patiently waited while the gem and the possible deal just chatted away. When Riku came out and looked at him he waved a paw to get them to walk a way to give the gem some peace. She would be ranting and raving for a while yet and letting her calm down would be better for her mental state than just chatting with her sulking right there. He did have a deal to think of after all. Moving a safe distance which was twice the normal hearing distance of most foxes he thought himself safe enough. “Well you’re not running yet screaming what a demonic monster I am. Or perhaps you wish to counter the deal made for the sake of the little gem’s tears?” He made his tone drol but as he said it he wondered if Riku was the type of vixen who would really do such a thing. It wasn’t unheard of still she had her own wish, why would she sacrifice it for a stranger? A mild amusement ran through his mind but he decided to hold off on such whimsy until he dealt with the matter nawing at him here first.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:08 am
Reoakee

Riku shook her head softly, tail flicking lazily behind her. She had not been told the specific deal between this 'daeva and the fox, but Riku had been warned; twice now. She had meant it earlier when the thought of giving anything she could offer was fine — at this point, it didn't matter what was left of her these days. That, and he couldn't involve outsiders in her payment; that was what was most important.

"Is your business done with her?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:49 pm
Wc 241
“mm due to the nature of a deal made I do have to look out for her and make sure she has food. The little gem’s sight isn’t good enough to catch much of anything and that long hair gets under her and trips her up often enough. She loathes my existence I continue to ensure hers. Still I think I am done baiting her for now” He shrugged and began to pad away a bit so the brown fox would have to follow him or risk ending up left behind with the sour little gem. “Tell me lovely fox you don’t wish turn and run now? Should you agree I would not longer be accused of kidnapping a princess. You have heard full well that others consider me a devil. Your choice is your own as are the consequences. “ He spread his wings back in a grand gesture making himself look like a pompous showboat he knew but he felt a little flair for the dramatic was fine in this case. “or if you’d prefer I could just drop you back off at your home and we could part ways.” He offered a roguish smile as he retucked his wings. He didn’t think this was the kind of soul who would turn her back once she made up her mind not to care. She was such a tender and lovely fox he wanted her to agree to the deal.

Yushika

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:42 am
Reoakee

Her nose scrunched softly. Why couldn't her mate help her? Shaking the thought off, she chanced a glance at the den one last time before trotting after the 'daeva. Turn tail and run? The thought had crossed her mind, sure. The 'daeva seemed honestly more trouble than he was potentially worth, but when she thought of returning to her stagnant life after this it left a bitter taste in her mouth. At least this was something. Her eyes snapped to watch his display, an amused tint reaching her eyes. Ridiculous. So dramatic.

"I never envisioned the devil to be...." She carelessly nodded his way, shrugging. He wasn't the devil. She heard of worse. Stories about a forest that reeked of blood. Tales of a black winged demon who murdered children. Still, she wasn't an idiot; he was dangerous, she understood that.

But did she care?

"Where to next?"

● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas