Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Ghost House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:26 am
Desirae_Nikas_7656

"That all depends on what kinda food you like." He said as he lifted a Chinese menu and started flipping through. "I forgat this one was here." He said more to himself than outloud.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:30 am
Shadow Battora

Roselia shrugged and looked at the menus again, "I just ate whatever the store owner would feed us." She said truthfully.  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:51 am
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus shrugged for a moment than spun around facing the door as he heard it open, but relaxed as Riley walked into the living room with his armorial only minorly damaged and his name carved on the left ribcage section. "Gees. Nearly gave me a heart attack," Naxus said than pointed to Roselia while picked up the phone to call the order in. "This is Roselia, she will be helping us out." He said and Riley gave a simple bark before sitting next to the couch.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:59 am
Shadow Battora

Roselia smiled and sat on her knees before she held her hand out for Riley to sniff, "Hello Riley." She said softly, voice soothing to most animals.  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:14 am
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Riley tilted his head for a few seconds than took a few steps forward before sniffing her hand. Naxus who was waiting for on the phone turned and pointed toward Riley. "Hit those three locks on his chest for me."he said and Riley returned to his sitting position to make it easier.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:26 am
Shadow Battora

Roselia looked at the locks her Master had mentioned and then pushed them like he'd told her too. She watched as the armor on Riley came off. She smiled and reached forward to run her fingers through his fur, lifting it from it's matted condition due to the armor.  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:46 am
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Riley looked at the armorial for a moment before Naxus finished placing the order. "I see you managed to bust the scanner off... Again." He said flipping the armorial over revealing a small metal piece with some frayed wires on the back of the armorial.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:16 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia continued to pet Riley as she looked at what her Master motioned to, "What is that Master? I've never seen anything like it." She said sheepishly, "I'm sorry I don't know anything..."  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:59 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus shrugged. "It was a mounted little camera device that would allow me to keep a eye on Riley when he goes somewhere I can not get to. Not like most if any of Neospaces tech is used or seen on this planet....With good reason." He added as he lifted the armor up to take it upstairs and place it next to his own rooms door before coming back down. "I can say the same of myself not knowing much if anything about elfs." he added as he sat on the couch.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:12 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia looked up at Naxus and gave a shy smile, "Elves, as a race, generally don't associate with other races all that much. We have very long life spans. Almost as long as the forests we prefer to live in." She said as she petted and nuzzled Riley. "Most Elves can use nature magic. I can commune with plants and animals, though it's mostly useless with the dampener in my collar..."  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:18 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus looked at the collar. "Who would put a dampener in a collar? There are better ways of dampening powers even in this sector." He said looking down at Riley who nodded his own agreement. He walked off to the wall closer to the kitchen and placed his hand on a section causing the wall to flip over and reveal a large number of different daggers and knives. "What one do I need...."He started mumbling repeatedly to himself as he went down the blades with his eyes and Riley simply tilting his head looking after Naxus.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:32 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia watched him and then looked at Riley. She was so confused, what was her Master talking about? she shrugged slightly and bit her lip and looked down, "What do you mean Master? Will... will I be able to use my powers?" She asked, her power was only good for defensive abilities. Really she just missed being able to talk to animals and coax things to grow.  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:37 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus started pulling some of the knives free looking at each ones blade. "You should be able to with out that annoying collar...No not this one." He added the last part as he placed one of the blades with a double edge back. "Where the heck are they?" he started mumbling to himself again. Riley started shaking his head and finally went up stairs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:54 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia blinked at Naxus, "But... Master? Isn't it illegal to remove a slave's collar?" She asked as she watched the German Shepard walk upstairs.  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:08 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Riley came back down stairs dropping a single edge dagger on the floor near the couch before sitting again. Naxus shrugged still going over the blades. "Law might say that, however it says nothing that I am aware of about these dampeners. Besides my kind have lived in worse slavery and broken free once...We know the feeling of small restraints." He said as he looked at a larger blade. "Why the heck is this even in here?" he asked himself as he placed the blade in the back of his belt.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff