Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
TSUNAMI ~ 5 Star Hibachi Japanese Resturuant (need crewpics) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:37 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

ι'м נυѕт α ραωη ιη тнє gαмє σƒ ℓιƒє..

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Jericho shrugged away the optimism, he knew he had no other friends, besides the chess buddies, but that wasn't real friendship. He noticed the male get excited-again-and tilted his head. "Sure, if you want. You can choose, I'll watch anything. Besides, I don't have anything better that I can think of." He wasn't going to turn it down when Dmitry so obviously wanted to watch a movie. "Do we buy snacks too?" It was a bit sarcastic sounding, if the male could tell. They still had to buy other food for the dorm, so why not?

..вυт єνєяy ραωη ιѕ α ρσтєηтιαℓ qυєєη.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image "Okay, Mr. Grumpy no need to get excited," Dmitry replied with an amused tone, "and yes ve can pick some up after ve get a movie. Horror or comedy?" Dmitry was in the mood for horror but it never hurt to ask for a second opinion.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:57 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho looked a bit amused, "Me, excited?" he teased. He didn't think he was grumpy, either, but he allowed it to slip. "Horror." He said simply, and finished off his meal. Now he had a full night of stuff to do, which was rare, he never had a planned night.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:30 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho looked a bit amused, "Me, excited?" he teased. He didn't think he was grumpy, either, but he allowed it to slip. "Horror." He said simply, and finished off his meal. Now he had a full night of stuff to do, which was rare, he never had a planned night.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image "Same," Dmitry agreed, "I am ready to leave vhen you are." Dmitry's constant smile grew to a face splitting grin when Jericho agreed with his movie genre. 'Ya zadayus' voprosom, kakiye fil'my oni imeyut? (I wonder what movies they have?)' Dmitry mentally questioned.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:42 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded and through his napkin on the plate, he'd finished. He pulled out money and left a tip, before going up to the front desk, knowing Dmitry would follow close behind, and paid for both of their meals, not even giving Dmitry the chance to pay his own. A mere fifty dollars wasn't much, and Dmitry could always give him something else later. He knew he'd picked the right genre when he saw the happy grin.

[OCC: Would you like to go back to the dorm, kinda skip over going to the store and moving a rental. You can just choose some random movie and have them arrive to the dorm.]

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:48 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded and through his napkin on the plate, he'd finished. He pulled out money and left a tip, before going up to the front desk, knowing Dmitry would follow close behind, and paid for both of their meals, not even giving Dmitry the chance to pay his own. A mere fifty dollars wasn't much, and Dmitry could always give him something else later. He knew he'd picked the right genre when he saw the happy grin.

[OCC: Would you like to go back to the dorm, kinda skip over going to the store and moving a rental. You can just choose some random movie and have them arrive to the dorm.]

User Image

jinnyskeans
[I'm cool with that, you wanna start or should I?]  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:56 pm
jinnyskeans

[OCC: Would you, please?]  

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:58 am
"Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess.
We seek it thus, and take to the sky."

User Image

"Ripples form on the water's surface.
The wandering soul knows no rest."

User Image User ImageUser Image

The Nekojin chuckled softly when Kazuki answered him. Unaware he had even sounded lonely. He just stated he hadn't eaten lunch with others before. As they walked down the street, Qukoh'ya looked at Kazuki as he spoke and smiled gently. Just cause he wasn't lonely didn't mean he wouldn't welcome the company. "Thank you, Kazuki. I'd like that." When they reached the restaurant he stopped and smiled. It sure looked fancy. "I've never been here before but they are said to be good. This one will be on me like a welcome gift." Qukoh'ya smiled happily to Kazuki.

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:02 pm
User ImageUser Image Kazuki DeBlanche

when he reached Tsunami with Q, he sighs as he heard such comforting words. he really is nice guy as human but his incubi self just needs deal with its mating drive. yet his mother told him to handle his business or she find him food? " it left him on a tight dark night.

he could not bring harms to fellow cat demon roomie Quhok'ya because he is the only friend he has. so, he looks at Q as he opens the door to the Restaurant.

"Hey, I am going to be your buddy to have many hangout times." he said in a calmy fashion as he checks out décor of Tsunami. "Sure, I may act funny but its harmless. as long as we can be friends and eat anytimre."

Ishiwara Yue

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:19 pm

User Image

He might be a bit odd with his words sometimes, but Qukoh'ya didn't mind. He chuckled and walked inside to find themselves a table to wait at to get served and sat down, gesturing for Kazuki to join him. While waiting for the waiter, the Nekojin looked through the menu. "A lot of things they name here I even don't know." A light chuckle escaped him before he decided to order a simple rice meal for now. It wasn't dinner after all. "You are always welcome to join me."

In depth profile

-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:03 pm

Kazuki follows Q inside Tsunami and sits himself down. he too also looks at the menu and saw many fancy meals. although he does not have a eating schedule, he alrady feel his taste buds crave maui or rare type fish into sushi platters. it would not be enough for his big stomach, he needs a bigger plate to satisfy his wild side.

"Ahh I agree. I do not know these words but I am honor to join you anytime." He puts down the menu and his cellphone rings. he answer it then its his mother telepathic him through his sensors. she just left a message and then he simply draws his attention back to the menu.

Ishiwara Yue

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:08 pm

User Image

"That sounds great." Qukoh'ya smiled happily before he looked around and then waved a waiter over and gave him his order. While he waited for his food he looked back at Kazuki. "So, Kazuki, you have a class schedule set out already?" He was curious, he hadn't done it himself till the very last minute.

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:34 pm

Kazuki look up as he heards his name and the subject "classes" came into mind. though he did not have a prefer schedule in his plans, he will have to pick some for his schooling period. maybe something more active that can keep his mating drive in control.

"No, I have not thought of any classes yet. I had just arrived in town and my mother simply did not do well with enrolling us. I think, I like Astronomy, Geography and something else..." he too waits for the waiter/ waitress as he tries to wiped out his mother message. "Speaking on Mothers, how is your family like?''

Ishiwara Yue

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:54 pm

User Image

Qukoh'ya laughed softly. "You seem a bit distracted. My classes are Astronomy, Mythology and Chemistry so far." He looked away for a moment when the waited came by with both their orders and nodded as he sat them down on the table. "Thank you. The Nekojin looked at their plates that were filled with food. "Wow they really don't make half a meal do they, this is near a feast." He took a bite as he listened to Kazuki's question and smiled after swallowing his bite. "My parents are hilarious, they are mischievous and very open minded. They taught me their best tricks and mischief. My father more so than my mother. They are leaders of the Lhilei family." Qukoh'ya put down his fork for a moment and took the pendant from under his shirt and held it up. It had the crest of the Lhilei family in detail.

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:31 pm

"I am so sorry...I should have paid attention." He rubs his head and saw the waiter brings back Qukoh'ya food and he places his order as well. he points to this delicious lunch special of Shrimp and fries Appititizer then he tolds the waiter, he like a cup of Saki with water. the waiter left and Kazuki smiles at Qukoh'ya . "Yes, so sorry. I like those classes you are listen in. I think, my brother Kato is register in Chemistry."

the waiter came back with Kazuki's drink and he sips it down with the water. he then saw waiter left to get Kazuki second plate of food. he eats half of food that Qukoh'ya order too. "Also, this is delicious and nice to hear about your lovely family. the pendant especially is authenticate and unique."

Ishiwara Yue

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:44 pm
(((OOC: I totally forgot I set up this lovely resturaunt and its npcs. If you need any of them please feel free to quote me ^_^))))  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff