kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:25 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled and sat on a stool at the bar. "Cooked please!" He liked fish better cooked, brings out the flavor more. He watched Dale, smiling the whole time.

Genkawolf
JoeKoudo The Communist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:39 pm
kimmico13

Genkawolf

User Image

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

Hayk opened the kitchen door, and walked in subtly with his hands behind his back. "Fish often tastes best sautéed with a fine wine." He noted, feeling much better than he was a while ago. "I apologize for my rude behavior earlier, I was quite exhausted, so in turn, please allow me to help you cook." He smiled, revealing two bottles of Khundzori Oghi from behind his back. "Very old Armenian wine, my own recipe from apples." He said, moving over to the counter.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:07 pm
JoeKoudo The Communist
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Okay, cooked it is" Dale said looking inside the freezer and got out a package of fish meat and set it down in the sink to defrost to room temperature. He looked over to Kei's roommate when he entered the kitchen, "Sautéed, sounds good" he said to the suggestion. "Is that alright with you Kei?" he asked Kei. "That's alright and I am ok with you helping" he responded to Hayk's apology and offer to help with the cooking. Dale smiled softly at the sight of the two bottles after they were revealed. He was thought it was interesting that Kei's roommate made them from his own recipe.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:31 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled, then looked at Hayk. "I don't mind and I want milk to drink." He smiled and stood up, getting a glass of milk. He sat back down and watched the two men cook.

Genkawolf
JoeKoudo The Communist

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:07 pm
kimmico13

Genkawolf

User Image

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

Hayk was reassured that the two were so forgiving for his earlier actions. "So, Mr. Suzuki is it? I would like to inform you on who I am exactly." He said, as his hands turned a light red as they heated up, and he placed them over the fish to shorten the defrost time. "As you should remember, I am Hayk, Government teacher. But I am a god, I cannot sleep. I enjoy music, and if you touch my bow, I will give you a detention." He said, not yet looking at either of the two. "You should learn to fear me for my anger. Most do. But if you are looking for a friend, you should not come to me." He said, the fish defrosted, and he went over to one of the bottles, and uncapped it. "I try not to be rude, but with the lack of most language understanding, I may sound it. Any questions?" He asked, bring the bottle over to Dale, "Would you like to taste some of this Mr. Navy?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:30 pm
JoeKoudo The Communist
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale listened to Hayk while he gets out what is needed to sauteed the fish meat. He found what race Kei's roommate and it explains why he smelled so different than human scents. Hayk was also teaching a subject relating to societies too. The only thing Dale is fearing is Kei getting seriously hurt because of his clumsiness. He didn't have any questions at the moment so he didn't saying anything.He nodded, "Yes, I would like to, Hyak" he responded curious of what it tastes.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:40 pm
kimmico13

Genkawolf

User Image

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

Hayk's right eye twitched. "Hayk. It is pronounced Hayk, like American football, Hike." He said, keeping a hiss from arising in his throat. "You will never taste a wine as good as this." He smiled slightly, and reached up to one of the cupboards and opened it, taking out a glass. "I have had hundred of years to practice making it." He said as he poured the wine into the glass. "Made with apples that I crush separate. Then I mix it in with vinegar and grapes, giving it a sweet, yet sour taste altogether." He spoke with a prideful giving the glass to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:51 pm
JoeKoudo The Communist
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Probably best not to expect me to get any better at pronunciation anytime soon. I could say it better in wolf language since its my first language" replied Dale after Hayk corrected him on the name. He wasn't saying it wrong on purpose, human language he is speaking now is his second language. He figured it wouldn't taste like any other wine since it was the guy's own recipe. He looked down at the glass after it was given to him then sipped it. Swishing the wine around his mouth a couple of times then swallowing before nodding in approval of it tasting really good and drinking a little more afterwards.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:00 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled brightly at Hayk. "Oh wow, you're a god!?" He knew Hayk wasn't human, but never expected him to be a god. "I'd never touch something that wasn't mine with out asking first." Kei frowned when Hayk said to not come to him when looking for a friend. He really wanted to be friends, but maybe after some time Hayk will change his mind. He watched Hayk unfreeze the fish. "Its not a question, but call me Kei." He smiled and watched them.

Genkawolf
JoeKoudo The Communist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:16 am
kimmico13

Genkawolf

User Image

Hayk Avedis Nahapet

Hayk couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "Since you insist. Oh my, seems I still need to sauté the fish." He said, grabbing the second bottle. "I may not seem that old, but I am actually thousands of years old, I remember the creation of your race. A close cousin of mine." He smiled lightly, taking the second bottle, but this one had a cork on it instead. He easily uncorked it, and pour some of it into a frying pan, only making as such it would be a light layer. He then carefully placed the fish in the pan. "If you find more comfort in it, some of my students call me the forgotten god, you may do so." He said, granting Kei the great honor of calling him something other than his name.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:46 am
JoeKoudo The Communist
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Wasn't clear to Dale about which race Hayk was referring to. He wasn't really the sort of person to ask questions when he can think of them all that often. He drank was left in his glass while he listened to them talk.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:02 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei looked at Hayk, "You mean my race?" He thought it was cool, how old Hayk was an all. He thought about the other name and smiled. "I like Hayk, if you don't mind me calling you that." He smiled and looked at Dale, then back at Hayk.

Genkawolf
JoeKoudo The Communist

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:52 am
JoeKoudo The Communist
kimmico13

((OOC: JoeKoudo may have quit the guild. Maybe we should move on with the dinner anyways.))
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Since Hayk got the cooking part handled Dale decided to go ahead and get out the plates and forks. He set down his empty glass on the counter then he got out the plates and forks enough for all of them. He didn't know if Hayk was going to eat with them or not.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:30 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei looked at Dale and smiled. I can't wait to taste your cooking." He watched Dale make the food and waited patiently. He smelled the fish and his ears and tail started to show.

Genkawolf

( OOC: Okay )  

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:55 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"I'm sure you will enjoy it very much" Dale assured him. He smiled seeing Kei's feline tail and ears starting to show while the fish was being cooked. Once the food was done he scooped some onto a plate and placed it in front of Kei, "There you go" he said with a smile.

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff