Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Cupid's Ballroom Dance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:11 pm
User Image
User Image

GUIDE ME yeah TAKE ME TOGETHER WITH YOU TO THE

PLACE WHERE YOU LIVE H EVEN IF THE WORLD ENDS

i’ll follow from behind you so p PLEASE DON’T GO !.

ᴇνᴇɴ wнᴇɴ ᴛнᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴιɴɢ cᴏᴍᴇs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ
ᴛнιs ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛнᴀᴛ ι'ᴍ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍιɴɢ ʏᴏu'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴇᴀuᴛιғuʟ ʙuᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ

He’s so nervous right now. Like, really, really, really nervous. In fact, he can never be this nervous for the rest of his life…. Nah, on second thought, some other kind of event might beat this one. Xavier let out a breath he never knew he held as he walked into ballroom. And to think that this used to be the Great Hall. It looks so different. It’s like the area was a ballroom from the start. ’Well, perks of having magic,’ he nodded at himself, clutching the bouquet of roses in his hand. He looked behind, hoping to see the familiar redhead the roses belonged to. Seeing that her appearance had yet to come, the fifth year leaned on the wall and waited. That’s the best he can do now. Wait. Because he ain’t gonna dance with other girls without dancing with Lyre first.

Okay, it’s time to double check the stuff. From his pocket, he fished out a regular-sized box. He doubled-checked the content. Seeing that it’s still there, he gave a smile of relief. Though seriously, it’s not like someone would steal it. He growled at the thought. Then he pulled another box—he’s starting to wonder how his pockets are taking this. Bigger than the one before, this one is. Okay, check. Flowers, check. The heart-shaped chocolate box that he’d been carrying with the rose was still there. No chocolates stolen or eaten. Okay. This looks good. ’Okay Xavier, calm down. You practiced dancing before this event, and so far…. You’re…. eh, you’re good. Now, check your tie.’ And he did so. He should really stop this kind of paranoia. Everything’s gonna be ooooookay. It has to.

MoodNervousxxxxxxxxLocationCupid BallxxxxxxxxCompanyRandom peoplexxxxxxxxCurrently Reading too nervous to read
ooc Gift for Lyre

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:19 pm
User Image
Jesse Giovanni Fiore
Eleven~ Hufflepuff

✵ ✴ We live in cities you'll never see onscreen
Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things
Living in ruins of a palace within my dreams
And you know we're on each others team

I'm kind of over getting told to throw my hands up in the air✵ ✴

【♖】
【♖】 【♖】 【♖】 【♖】

Jesse sighed, finding his back was against the wall and his head banging into it repeatedly. He was so awkward at these things. He was a decent dancer, he was! At least he thought so. He was also good at making friends, but for some reason he felt suffocated. He felt like a gnome among giants, to say the truth. Everyone near him was either an upperclassmen or was already dancing with someone. Deciding to walk in the opposite direction and at least get a slight change of scenery, he whistled and pushed his hair sideways. "I have one question right now, and that is: Where is the chocolate?" He said, probably too loudly. He honestly didn't care if he had a good time as long as there was candy. He was a bit of a child that way, but then again, he was a kid.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing~

Kai Sparrowheart

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:41 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 12
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Second Year
Wearing: Formal Wear (and bringing a book or two).

Chocolates? Guess, I'm not the only one who came here without looking to dance.

David glanced up from his book when he heard a loud voice near him say 'I have one question right now, and that is: where is the chocolate?'. The speaker was around his age-possibly in his year-but probably a first year, because he would like to think he would remember the faces at least of the people in his class even if he didn't really talk to them. Shutting his book he let out a short laugh and walked over, and David said with a shrug, still holding his book, "I would assume near the banquet tables is the best bet. Of course, ensuring you had a date would have increased your odds of your own personal chocolate supply."

David looked genuinely half amused before he glanced back at the orchestra playing and the various dancers. Was Kas dancing with the metamorphmagus... Echo's sister? She looked like she put way too much effort into dressing up for the event, in his opinion. He glanced back at Jesse and said, "I actually didn't look so I can't give you a definitive answer. Sorry."

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:45 pm
User Image

I've been awake for a while nowYou've got me feelin' like a child now
'Cause every time I see your bubbly faceI get the tingles in a silly place
The rain is falling on my window paneBut we are hiding in a safer place
Under covers staying safe and warmYou give me feelings that I adore

Lyre lifted the front of her dress as she walked into the hall, careful not to trip. She hadn't ever worn heels before, but they were the only shoes her mom sent for her to wear. Her hair was in curls, a small tiara holding the hair from her eyes. The short girl looked around, before finally spotting her date for the evening. She waddled carefully over to him, focusing on each and every tiny step so she wouldn't fall on her face. Unfortunately, paying attention to only her feet had its own disadvantages, causing the redhead to run into the very person she was hoping to impress. With a squeak, the girl flailed and looked up, a light blush touching her cheeks. "I-I'm so sorry! I got... new shoes and they're hard to walk in and... and... I'm sorry!" A strand of hair fell in her face, covering one of her bright, violet eyes. A blush touched her cheeks, the girl not sure what to do next. She couldn't even tap her toes without the fear of falling flat on her face... or worse!

And it starts in my toesMakes me crinkle my noseWherever it goesI always know
That you make me smilePlease stay for a whileNow just take your timeWherever you go
Dada dumdudum dumdadadadadumOhbodododododododum mmm mmm
I always know'Cause you make me smileEven just for a while  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:52 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i m p r e s s s u r p r i s e b e d a z z l e m e - - -
h u f f l e p u f f t a b l e ✖
n o o n e ✖
v a l b a l l
a m u s e d ✖
s i n g l e ✖

The tall blonde sidled his way into the room-- quietly, of course, it was a long time since that he'd managed the art of silent steps-- a bright grin on his face as he looked around the ballroom, taking in the chatter, the laughter and the dancing couples brightening the atmosphere. Spotting Victor and Ronna on the dancefloor-- the shock of pink from the Frenchman was pretty distinctive, even if there were a few pinkettes on the floor already-- the blonde let out a happy laugh as he passed by, giving a small wave before going to stand by the wall, content to just watch the festivities.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars

↷Graduate of Salem Witches Institute ↶American Half-Blood Dhylan's Gift

Wyatt chuckled at the jump Dhylan gave and the surprised questioning he was given ignoring them while he appraised his "date's" outfit. He had to say, the teen cleaned up nicely; his nicely pressed suit clung to all his curves (maybe not curves but definitely his figure) that had the older man feeling something stir within him. This had been happening more and more each time the teen was mentioned or if he somehow popped into his mind during a slow period at work. It was certainly mind boggling but now was certainly not the time to think over it. He came back just to hear the question of how he came to be here and grinned almost wickedly. "A friend of yours actually. She wrote me and told me you probably would attend by yourself and she couldn't in good conscious allow that. So, here I am! Also..." Wyatt was just remembering the tiny trinket he picked up just the other week, days before he encountered the letter, which he wrapped with the sole intent of giving it to Dhylan for the holidays maybe. Ah well, no time like the present he supposed. The American pulled out a small leather box with different swirling decals on it and presented it to the teen. "I didn't know if you would like flowers and Kalin would have a massive panic attack if I asked him to bake you something without knowing what you actually liked so I got you this. I hope you like it." Despite his calm bravado he was rather nervous. Didn't couples usually give jewelry once they were months into a relationship? And what the hell was he thinking they weren't in a relationship! Gods above what was this kid doing to him?!

Old, but I'm not that old
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie

Young, but I'm not that bold
Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:19 pm
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

As Victor continued dancing with Ronna, he noticed the music start to change, so...that was the dance? When it started to slow down Victor was suddenly pushed away, losing his footing some as he stared at Ronna. Why was he pushed? Was...it because of something he said? that was when Ronna accused him of being up to something, "...Wh-...what?" He was confused, he was just trying to be nice to a friend.

When she began to rant a little bit and then held out her hand again, Victor blinked, "...Well, I can tell something is up with you." He started, trying to explain what he meant, "I mean....you were sort of distant at the start of the year and all." He then thought for a moment, "I guess what I mean....by shine more...is.....Like, you deserve happiness and such?" Victor finished, hoping what he said made sense, ".....Like....you just seemed unhappy earlier and I don't know what happened but....Bets I can do is be a supportive friend, oui?"

As he took the hand and began dancing with Ronna he nodded, that was when he saw Del walk pass him and blushed somewhat, when del waved he giggled some. So his true target had arrived~

As the music started for the next song, Victor twirled Ronna once more and dipped her, before finishing their dance with a pose, "....This is a Valentine Ball and such after all....Try to find someone? I heard they are selling secret valentines~" He finished with a wink.

I feel surprised you know?
My inner thoughts are, "I just want Ronna to be happy."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud third year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
In Company of: Victor
[Wearing:Outfit for the Cupid's Ball with a yellow rose in her hair from Victor]

Well, his true date has arrived.

Ronna listened to Victor as he explained to her about trying to cheer her up and such. She felt kind of bad for snapping at Victor, but seriously, setting her up with someone didn't seem like the best option to her. She thought she had made it fairly clear. Near the end of the song she noticed Del walk by and give a little wave to them. She sighed as Victor told her to try to find someone and suggested secret valentines and ended it with a wink.

"Oh, look," Ronna laughed, quietly, "It looks like your preferred blonde is here... You know what, though, to make up snapping at you I'll tell you sometime about the beginning of my summer. Find me sometime between class and in private and I promise I'll tell you." She raised a brow and said, "Well, I'd give you at least an 8 on a scale one to 10 and that's me being harsh, you'll do fine. Start to worry pretend he's me or something."

She turned to leave and paused and threw up a hand and said, "Oh, and I'd rather take two bludger hits by Cameron or Jacob than bother with something like secret valentines." Smiling she spun, fairly nimbly, out of the way of various dancers, spotting the twins, Jess and Toby who weren't dancing. She might not be their favorite person in the world, but it gave her someone to talk to, and who knew maybe she could convince one of them to dance with her. It looked like Gypsy had found someone to dance with, who surprisingly wasn't Jer. She had always assumed there was a thing between those two, but maybe it was just platonic or something?

"Jess, Toby," Ronna said with a smile, "You do know the point of a dance is to dance? Or gorge on refreshments... either one. I'd say both sound equally good, but I would guess something like this would have more sweets than anything else which isn't my thing..." She shrugged and then said brightly to Jess honestly meaning her compliment, "I'm almost jealous Jess, you look so cute." Unlike Jess, Ronna was tall, so the traditional 'cute' wasn't something she could easily pull off but Jess had it down to an art that evening.

User Image

Squeeky Luff
The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image
YANNICxx MARTINI
1ˁᵀ ʏᴇᴀʀxxxxxxxxƦαυεπclαω

ᶤ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤ'ᵐ ᶰᵒᵗ ˡᵒᶰᵉˡʸ ᵇᵘᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵒᶰˢᵗᵃᶰᵗˡʸ ᶠᵒᵒˡᶤᶰᵍ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᶤ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤᵗ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵇᵘᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ˢᶤᵗᵗᶤᶰᵍ ʰᵉʳᵉ ˡʸᶤᶰᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ˢᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵃʸ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃᶤᶰ'ᵗ ʷᵒʳᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵘᶜᵏxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᵇᵘᵗ ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵍᶤᵛᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵈᶤᵐᵉ ᶤ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ˡᵉᶠᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᵗᵒ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶤ'ᵛᵉ ᵒᶰˡʸ ᵇᵉᵉᶰ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐᶤᶰᵍ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ttire: [x]
                                                    xxood: Embarrassed
                                                    xxxxocation: Ballroom
                                                    xxxxxxompanions: Jesse and David

Yannic laughed at Anita’s comment, raising an eyebrow as he replied. ”I don’t know… I think you’d look pretty good in red, don’t knock it till you try it love.” She did have a point though. Yannic had expressly chosen not to wear red because he thought it felt a little like betraying his own house. Besides, a little splash of pink was festive enough, even if he was dressed mostly in black and white and was no better than Anita in that regard. ”But you’re fine, I’m sure by the end of the night boys will be falling at your heels.” He added quickly, noticing the girl’s little gestures. ”If I was playing for that team I’d certainly be one of them.

”How about this… last person to get a kiss before the night is done gets to buy the other a coffee… I guess by the end of the school year, since they don’t have a Starbucks here, the barbarians.” He laughed, nudging Anita back. ”Go get ‘em tiger.” With a wink, Yannic pushed off the wall, slipping his sunglasses out of his pocket and onto his face as he weaved through the crowd, blending in fairly well from behind but sticking out like a sore thumb from the front with the pink band across his chest.

Determined to win, Yannic scanned the crowd for someone, anyone that piqued his interest, but nothing came to him… until he saw a boy crossing the room. Smirking, Yannic made his way towards him, only to stop mid-way as he could see the boy’s lips move, which seemed to attract another – a face he had seen before, from Ravenclaw. ’Oh hell no.’ He thought, picking up the pace but ultimately failing to reach him before David. By then Yannic had gotten close enough to catch fragments of the conversation – chocolate. Thinking on his feet, Yannic tapped an adjacent student on the shoulder. ”Hey, see that girl over there?” He asked, pointing at a random direction to direct the student’s attention away. When the kid had his head turned and his attention diverted, Yannic seized the opportunity, slipping past the student and bringing the tray of chocolate along with him, ignoring the protests coming from behind him as he dipped and weaved through the crowd to lose him.

Approaching the duo, Yannic smiled, raising his shades from his eyes as he held the tray out towards the two. ”Someone called for chocolate~?” He asked, his eyes meeting Jesse’s for the first time. His was a face he’d never seen before, not that there was anything to complain about… what was he thinking? There was a bet at hand. Turning his charm to overdrive, Yannic took a chocolate from the tray. ”These are my favorite, you should try one… maybe after a dance, though?” He asked, his eyes twinkling with excitement as he smiled at the boy. He could already feel the heat radiating from his cheeks - the blush on his face was real. It was most likely attributed to the fact that Yannic could only imagine how stupid he looked and sounded at this point. He was still focused on Jesse as he popped the hazelnut-covered chocolate ball into his mouth.

Lady Pomegranates

Kai Sparrowheart

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:18 pm
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

When Ronna commented on the status of his preferred blonde, Victor shook his head, "It's....It's not like...He and I..are...well...Not...yet...but..." He said with a flustered expression. When Ronna continued with an apology and promised to tell him about her summer, Victor nodded, "I'm holding you to zat Ronna dear~" He said with a small smile, "I wanna hear it all. After all, zat is what friends are for, no?" As Ronna walked away after giving him an eight on a scale, of what he wasn't sure, but it was probably something nice, he giggled as she nimbly dodged the other dancers.

She really did deserve someone. Even if she wouldn't go for a Valentine.

Sighing some, he fixed his bowtie and nodded to himself, he could do this. All he had to do was walk over to Del...and ask him for a dance...or...something. He could do this. This year would be different and Victor would be a stronger person for it, so everything was going to turn out alright.

Right?

Then again, what if he was denied, though Del probably wouldn't do that....would he? This was forward after all, maybe...Shaking his head he took a deep breath and walked over to the wall that Del was at, bowing some when he saw the male, mostly to hide his blush, "Ah...Bo-Nonjour...Del...Uh...I...Erm..." He could do this, "I uh...for starters...I...uh...got zis for you...Umm...if you uh, want it." Victor stuttered out as he handed the orange rose to Del, orange symbolized passion and excitement, along with desire. So he was basically telling Del that he desired him, which...seemed...maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all?

"....Oh! Uh...Do...Do you wa-want to uh...dance?" Victor finished, his face completely red from his blushing.

I feel nervous you know?
My inner thoughts are, "....Mon diue...Maybe I shouldn't have....oh dear.... /// "
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud third year
My puppeteer says "Victor is now officially a tomato yo." Out of character.

Lady Pomegranates

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:29 pm
User Image
User Image

GUIDE ME yeah TAKE ME TOGETHER WITH YOU TO THE

PLACE WHERE YOU LIVE H EVEN IF THE WORLD ENDS

i’ll follow from behind you so p PLEASE DON’T GO !.

ᴇνᴇɴ wнᴇɴ ᴛнᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴιɴɢ cᴏᴍᴇs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ
ᴛнιs ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛнᴀᴛ ι'ᴍ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍιɴɢ ʏᴏu'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴇᴀuᴛιғuʟ ʙuᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ

Xavier didn’t bother to bring a watch. But he was determined to wait. He didn’t know how many minutes passed. 5? 10? 15? He didn’t pick the latter though, more of the first two options. He relaxed his back on the wall, adjusting the bouquet so that it cover his lips. He suddenly wondered what Lyre would wear this evening. And the thought of the various outfits Lyre would possibly wear made his lips twitch into a smile. His thoughts continued, drifting from his head to the imaginary world he had just invented. With every thought, his smile grew wider. And he didn’t even realize that the person he was daydreaming about was walking towards him. When he felt someone bump into him, his immediate reaction was to check the chocolates and flowers and gifts he had prepared. Whew. It’s safe. He blinked and look down, his eyes gazing at violet ones. When she started apologizing, he just shook his head. ”It’s okay, really. And—wait heels?” He blinked, then took a step back to see what she had meant.

And his heart skipped a beat a lot of times that he wondered if he still had a heart after this.

He doubted it.

Taking in her outfit, his cheeks immediately went red and the butterflies the creatures in his stomach suddenly went on a rampage. He had never expected this! ”N-no, it’s okay. And… wow, you look amazing. I like the new style,” he grinned, stepping closer to her and brushing the strand of hair that covered her eye behind her ear. His thumb continued, brushing her cheek gently. He cupped her chin with his thumb and index finger, leaning closer to her. ”A wonderful evening for a wonderful lady.” He kissed her lips softly, then grinned as he pulled back. ”The night is young,” he commented, taking remembrance of the flowers he was holding. He offered it to her, ”For you.” Then he added the chocolates. ”Oh, and don’t forget about these.”

MoodFlustered and in lovexxxxxxxxLocationCupid BallxxxxxxxxCompanyRandom people… LyrexxxxxxxxCurrently Reading too nervous to read
ooc Gift for Lyre

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:47 pm
User Image
Jesse Giovanni Fiore
Eleven~ Hufflepuff

✵ ✴ We live in cities you'll never see onscreen
Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things
Living in ruins of a palace within my dreams
And you know we're on each others team

I'm kind of over getting told to throw my hands up in the air✵ ✴

【♖】
【♖】 【♖】 【♖】 【♖】

Jesse smiled when a boy walked up to him and explained where he thought the chocolate might be. He had so much more hope for the night now. So much hope. "Oh, thank you! I'm Jesse by the way. I was beginning to think this party was he worst I'd been to since my little sister's fifth birthday party. She had this clown there and he was really creepy. Ruined the whole day. I'm like, seventy-five percent sure he was a *****-" piles of chocolate were in front of him and he forgot about his rantings. He looked up to see a boy standing in front of him who looked like a Gap model. And he was saying words. And he was wearing sunglasses. Indoors. At night.
"Y-You want to dance with me?"
He shook his head, trying to wake up. Wow, this was unexpected. Welcome, but unexpected. However, he did have his doubts.
"I'll dance with you, sure. It's nice to meet you James Bond," he said, reaching out and plucking the glasses off the boy, putting them in his pocket.
"I'm just gonna watch these for the next fourteen hours until you actually need them," he said with a grin. God, he was obnoxious.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing~

Kai Sparrowheart

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:17 pm
Iñigo Lazaro Albion-Alexandré

User Image

House: Ravenclaw{|}Seer{|}First Year

The boy grew bored at the tables over there. He hated sitting still like that and he always avoided it. He wanted to be like everyone else this time. He wanted to dance with a lovely young lady at his side. He loved dancing. He remembered all those nights back in Barcelona at family parties where he was always on his feet, dancing with anyone who desired, the string lights, hanging like Christmas lights, being the only single force holding the whole place from darkness. Those were great memories, ones that he shall never forget and get to relive every single summer.

He walked along the edge of the dance floor, completely silent, looking through the people that had been there. He saw many of them, all ranging from different hair colors, to different heights and weights. He even saw a young lady with purple in her hair, which was definitely the most interesting color he had found, other than a boy with seemingly purple hair. He saw many pairs attempting to dance, but completely failing, which had been exceedingly amusing to him. If he ever looked like that, he would be ridiculed constantly back in Spain. It was definitely a blessing and a curse.

As the boy had looked around, he had found quite a few people he knew. There was Anastasia, Warren, and a few others. He was glad to see everyone might have been enjoying themselves at the time. Warren had seemed to pick up a nice lass, whom he didn't recognize; so must've been a a year older at most. Anastasia, he was not sure whom she was with. It seemed as if she was with another boy, one who was also recognizable. The kid actually had been in his house, but Iñigo never had learned must of his housemates names after all. He was never really good at remembering them anyway. So even if he had heard it, he would probably just brush it off as not known.

“There is no death. Only a change of worlds.”

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:21 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 12
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Second Year
Wearing: Formal Wear (and bringing a book or two).

Amusing... someone going in for the kill? I'm hardly a threat...

David raised a brow ever so slightly at the tap at his shoulder, he didn't appreciate the casual touch, and was pretty sure he wasn't close enough to anyone at Hogwarts where he would have considered it acceptable. He glanced at the comment, not really that interested one way or another, but he supposed human instinct told you to look if someone said to more or less.

He glanced back to see a first year announce the bringing of chocolate to the one who had first asked. David couldn't help but chuckle some, especially at the line 'you should try one... maybe after a dance, though."

Out of interest he watched the other's reaction as he stammered a surprised response and then a polite answer and a joke referencing James Bond as he took the other's sunglasses. It was an obnoxious thing to wear, in David's opinion. Smirking David said, "Well, Jesse, I'm sure it was a pleasure to meet you. It looks like you solved your chocolate problem-see I told you a date would increase your chances."

He glanced at the Yannic and said with a smirk, "And, Mr. Bond, was it? Should I play butler and hold the chocolates while you dance with the gentleman? After all, I'm here mostly for the music and proper dancing is impossible when juggling a platter. However, me, and my intended date-" he held up his book, "-are just fine multitasking." The fact that Yannic seemed so eager to get David out of the way and think of him as a threat actually struck him as funny. He supposed he had some sense of humor it just didn't surface often. The laugh he got out of this made up for the overall waste of time the dance would be otherwise to him, he decided.

Quote:
[quote="Kai Sparrowheart"][/quote="Forks Anonymous"]
Quote:
[quote="Kai Sparrowheart"][/quote="Forks Anonymous"][quote][/quote]

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:28 pm
User Image
User Image
                        What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger
                        Just me, myself, and I
                        Just me, myself, and I

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger x x x Stand a little taller x x x What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
                        Stand a little taller x x x What doesn't kill you makes you stronger x x x Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
                        You heard that I was starting over with someone new
                        You heard that I was starting over with someone new

Eun wandered to the dance floor, his eyes looking around. He had been in a better mood lately, his hair shining a bright red. "Well, this seems fun. But will he?" he said softly as he looked around. He stood towards the edge of the dance floor, watching couple after couple swirl past. His black dress robes hanging about him in a way that showed off his build. His eyes, a pale blue today, contrasted with his skin town in a beautiful and mystifying way. He watched as he waited. Will it happen? he thought as he wondered. The boy he had met. They boy he wanted to come. Would he show up. His hand reached in the pocket, fingering the edge of the small glass hand mirror. Eun hoped the boy would show up soon.

They told you I was moving on, over you
                            You didn't think that I'd come back
                            You didn't think that I'd come back

I'd come back swinging

Diamond Wales

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items