Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Shadow that Live in Life(DrakXDutchess) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:44 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Artorisa reach out and put the crow on his shoulder.he pets it's head"this should make Kurasa happy having another around better then that dancing pigeon"he said pointing over to the window with the same pigeon dacning at the window like a fool"want to come into my house for a bit or are you busy?"Artorisa ask her  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:45 am
draknic

Rachel giggled as the pigeon danced in the window. Kurasa saw the crow and thought the worst. She climbed down off of her perch when no one was looking, and went to the bedroom before she hid in her secret hiding spot. It was a crack in the wall that only a crow could fit through. She thought Artorisa was replacing her. Rachel smiled as she looked at Artorisa and said "I'd love that." She then came into the house out of the cold and saw that Kurasa's perch was without Kurasa. "Where is Kurasa anyway? I could have sworn she was here a minute ago." She said as she looked at Artorisa.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:32 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Artorisa looked around for Kurasa and the pigeon walk in dancing from side to side and right into Artorisa's room to the hiding spot"did that flying rat..walk into my house?"he asked looking down at the bird"Kurasa where are you?"he was starting to worry about maybe she left the house and can be heard inside of his voice.the crow on his shoulder jump down onto the ground look into the crack in the wall  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:21 am
draknic

Kurasa glared at the pigeon before she glared at the crow. She moved further back into her hiding spot into the darkness so no one could see her. She didn't like this but she didn't want to be replaced with some other crow that didn't know anything about Artorisa.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:52 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

the pigeon gone into the dark spot and slowly pushed Kurasa out for ARtorisa to reach down and picked her up"what feeling like someone is going to take your spot...no one can take that spot Kurasa"he said with a smile and pet her head"he can't fly like so why would i leave him out there to die?"he talk to Kurasa like to a child  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:37 am
draknic

Kurasa let him bet her head before she looked up at him as he held her. She then looked at the male crow and back to Artorisa before she snuggled into his chest burying her face sadly. She rarely ever did this, if she did it was because she didn't feel loved.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:31 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Artorisa pet her back and close his eyes"i will never throw you away Kurasa"the male crow walk over to the window and watch outside.the dancing pain in the neck flying rat sit on top of Rachel's head dancing like before  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:55 am
draknic

Rachel giggled at the pigeon and said "Looks like someone has a crush on Kurasa." She then smiled as she looked at Kurasa who didn't look up at anyone. She was snuggled into Artorisa's chest like she used to as a baby. Rachel smiled and said "I think that she's been jealous lately. How about you two take a day or two together? I don't mind Artorisa. I'll even make that special bird seed she likes and your favorite sandwiches." She then smiled at him as she came over to him and kissed his cheek.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:28 am
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic

Rachel giggled at the pigeon and said "Looks like someone has a crush on Kurasa." She then smiled as she looked at Kurasa who didn't look up at anyone. She was snuggled into Artorisa's chest like she used to as a baby. Rachel smiled and said "I think that she's been jealous lately. How about you two take a day or two together? I don't mind Artorisa. I'll even make that special bird seed she likes and your favorite sandwiches." She then smiled at him as she came over to him and kissed his cheek.

Artorisa nod his head looking back down at little Kurasa" think that would be the best for her...Rachel take that little party bird with him and lock him in a nice good with a huge lock" the pigeon shake his tail at Artorisa for that"very funny dinner"change his eyes to a very demonic color  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:33 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic

Artorisa nod his head looking back down at little Kurasa" think that would be the best for her...Rachel take that little party bird with him and lock him in a nice good with a huge lock" the pigeon shake his tail at Artorisa for that"very funny dinner"change his eyes to a very demonic color

Rachel smiled and said "Oh come on Artorisa. He's not that bad." She then looked up at him as Kurasa fell asleep in Artorisa's arms like she used to when she was little and he would hold her. She was comfortable in his arms and wanted to stay with him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:28 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic

Rachel smiled and said "Oh come on Artorisa. He's not that bad." She then looked up at him as Kurasa fell asleep in Artorisa's arms like she used to when she was little and he would hold her. She was comfortable in his arms and wanted to stay with him.

pigeon keep on dancing "she fallen asleep already " he sit down in the living room with Kurasa inside of his arms .he close his eyes feeling her soul with his demon hand "that spell...feel something wrong with her soul right now but cant tell what it could be"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:31 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic

pigeon keep on dancing "she fallen asleep already " he sit down in the living room with Kurasa inside of his arms .he close his eyes feeling her soul with his demon hand "that spell...feel something wrong with her soul right now but cant tell what it could be"

Rachel had left already with the pigeon and the male crow was on Kurasa's perch. He then went over to them and tilted his head before he cawed a bit wanting to know if Kurasa was okay.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:54 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Artorisa look at the male crow and smiled"she is doing much better now...need to think of a name" he said with one hand reaching out to pet his head  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:17 am
draknic

The male crow cawed a bit as Artorisa pet his head. He was named Akito. Kurasa woke up a bit later before she went over to Artorisa and laid on his pillow while Akito was on the other one.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:43 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Artorisa look down at the bed not knowning how he is going to sleep with both of the birds on his bed right now. he sit down onto it reaching to his blade and making sure it was ready for a fight  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff