Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Training Area Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:16 am
Wind took one look at Yellan as she started to strip down then instantly dropped his eyes as Masa started growling, all alpha male to the forefront in an instant. He knew he was dead. Did he just whimper? More than likely. Was it justified? Oh yeah. Masa outweighed him considerably in human form, and Wind knew perfectly well that his wolf was not up to any kind of fighting. Maybe being so submissive had stunted his growth or something, but when you looked at his history it was horrifyingly justified.

He gave another soft whimper as Yellan approached with clothes in hand and offered them to Blade, "It's the alpha's clothes, Luther's cloak, or shifting, Blade... I have no idea where your clothes are..." he told her softly, doing his best not to whimper any more as Masa growled again.

Blade looked up and took in the entire situation with a glance and gave a soft sigh before offering Yellan a brief nod, "I thank yo for the offer, Alpha, but I should be fine shifting or under Luther's cloak," she said softly, knowing that they had to do something or the big male alpha was going to tear into the only male wolf in the area. Which just happened to be her brother.

She knew wolves weren't into nudity taboos at all, but their males were beyond protective and possessive when it came to their mates. It was a good offer from the female, but Blade had to admit that she had guts. To do that right in front of her mate, knowing how he was going to react, that really took balls.

Blade looked at everyone for a moment and got up, doing so very carefully so that the blanket wouldn't slip. She secured the blanket around her as best as she could and walked over to the guy apparently named Luther and accepted the cloak he'd put over his arm with her head down so that he wouldn't see her blushing, "Thank you," she said, her voice really more of a breathy whisper at the moment and completely unintentional. She managed to get the cloak over her shoulders and secured it then held it tightly closed as she let the blanket drop and kicked it over to Wind, who took it with his eyes as far down as they could get yet managed to get it folded and their stuff all into the pack.

After that, she knew it was a matter of waiting to see if he'd shift or not. Nope. One more growl from Masa and that was it. Wind gave a frightened yelp and down he went, his clothes disappearing as a small silver and gray wolf took his place.

She passed a glare at Masa, not really caring about protocols at the moment and let out her own growl, her leopard against his wolf in that moment for what he'd made happen. Masa had promised that they'd be safe here, that they didn't have to worry. But one little problem and he goes full alpha on them and makes her brother shift, knowing full that was more than likely to happen.

Her first response was to leave the entire place. But one look at her brother had her torn. He wanted to stay despite the fact that he was currently on his belly with his paws over his eyes as he waited for Yellan to get dressed again so that Masa would calm down. She let out a soft sigh, not realizing how close she was standing to Luther until the shade made a pass by her and had her waving at it in annoyance again before she could stop herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:33 pm
User Image

"ok" Yellan said smiling as she put her clothes back on. she gave a look to Her mate as she sighed. "pardon him, but for me hold habits die hard" she said going to kiss her mate silly and smack him on the back of the head. She would have a talk to him later as she went and got down before Wind. "you can't let him scare you like that" she said smiling, "if you want to hear some thing funny, his scared of my mother."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:27 pm
Masaomi

User Image

Masaomi infact did growl as he took his own body covering his mate up with his body. "Have more respect for your own body please Yellan. I would not like it if you showed it off this much to others." He sighed as he ignored the hit to his head. He looked at Wind sighing. "I don't mean to growl just jealous she is mine and I tend to get that way around males with her." He glared at his mate as he spoke up. "I am not scared of your mother at all not a soul scares me." He smiled as he looked at Yellan then down at Wind as he leaned over Yellan.

Devossy

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:09 pm
User Image

Yellan gave him a look before getting to her feet. Going to him she stood on her toes and wrapped her arms around his neck. Going to his ear she told him he enjoyed the veiw for it had been some time since he had seen her body or toughed it. After that she began to tell him what she wanted him to do to her right now and where she wanted his hands, lips and something lower to be. As much as he was mad at her she knew how to make him happy.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:14 pm
Masaomi

User Image

Masaomi's attitude had changed quickly as he placed his hand upon her bottom gripping it gently. He smiled as he licked along her lips then nipped her neck. "Your asking for it and making me want you so much right now." He snarled as he looked at her. "Why don't we show them to a room then I take care of your needs and you take care of mine love?" He asked as he picked her up off the ground grinning at her. Masaomi's wolf was now taking over and he could not control his urge to take his mate here and now. He could care less if anyone watched at this moment.

Devossy

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:26 pm
Wind stayed in wolf form, absolutely terrified of Masa now and unable to help it. He was the epitome of an Omega right now, and one that'd had it's teeth kicked in one too many times.

Blade gave another soft sigh as she looked at her brother then gave another soft 'thank you' to Luther before approaching her brother, thankful her body was completely engulfed by the cloak. She put a gentle hand on Wind's head, a sad look on her face as she rubbed at his ears, "It's okay, Wind... It's okay..." she told him softly and picked up their pack, thankful that he'd already packed it down but added what was left of his clothes into it before trying to deal with carrying the pack and keeping the cloak closed as she moved to follow Masa and Yellan from the training area.

Wind had raised his head up enough to look at his sister then glanced at Luther briefly before following her with his tail low. His self-confidence around other wolves had already been killed a long time ago. The only question now was whether or not it could be resurrected at all...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:34 pm
Devossy
User Image

Yellan giggled as she kicked her shoes off and nipped his neck. "O I know" she said smiling, "will you two lets get you back to the pack house and rooms and food before something happens out her that might scar you." she let Masa carry her off and out to the street and down to the farm house where the pack was ((exit))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:19 pm
Dirk Luther: Vampire hunter

User Imagespace"Don't mention it," he muttered, glancing briefly at the werecat. Now that she wasn't hiding, she was mildly attractive. He almost had to suppress a smile. The shade perked up, probing at Luther's momentary distraction, trying to gain control of his body. He shook his head quickly as she passed. The damned shade was always trying to take advantage. If it would not kill him, he would submit to an exorcism in a heartbeat...

spaceLuther's upper lip curled as he turned to face Blade and her brother, away from the alphas. These wolves were practically prepared to mount one another. If there was anything worse than a runt omega, it was oversexed dogs. Although they left a poor taste in his mouth, he would be polite out of a sense of professional courtesy; after all, they hated the Ren di tutti just as much as he did. After they invited the other two back to their residence, Luther turned back to them, dipping his head.

space"I bid you all good day." Thus far, the two alphas had ignored him, making it all the more easy for him to slip away and conduct his business. He turned to leave, but the shade protested, forcing his to glance back, watching them leave. He grunted angrily, forcing his way back to the gate leading to the market.

e x i t

thus always to tyrants

Unforgiving Prophet

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:15 pm
thus always to tyrants

As the young male got the training area he looked around and smiled. "yo dude wait a second" he said running up to him. The male smelled of to him but he was on orders to come get him. "the Kiba pack would like to welcome you to the house for dinner and to rest" he said smiling, "Nana sent me to get you for there seems to be a female at the house with your sent on her." He stood there grinning waiting for answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:18 am
MzDuchess
Edited to make things a little easier to post to, I hope.

Griz moved into the main door of the Training Building and growled at the sight that awaited him. Cass was tied up and suspended from the ceiling at the other end of the building, with a bruise forming along his jaw as well as a wound of some kind at his left shoulder that was bleeding sluggishly, and Saoirse was tied up to a post nearby the cub. At his guess, the male was using Cass as leverage to keep Saoirse well-behaved, because Galen wasn't bleeding or even bruised. That was fine. Griz was more than happy to correct that.

Galen was waiting in the center of the sandy fighting area.

Griz passed a glare to Saoirse for leaving as she had, for not even giving him a chance. He was going to defend her anyway and kill the moron. Then he was going to let her go. He was not a happy bear...

He glared at the male waiting for him, "You do realize that by entering the territory of the Shadow Heart Pack, kidnapping a cub from my pack, and injuring that cub... You've signed your death warrant," he growled out, knowing that the Territory Rules were in place for good reason. Not even a psycho would violate them willingly...

By hurting Cass, the male had seriously screwed up. That one act gave Griz carte blanche to pulverize the b*****d until he quit breathing permanently. And even Galen would know it...

Griz took his coat off and tossed it to one side then got ready for a fight. Luckily, the male wouldn't be able to figure out his animal form from his scent. Saoirse had made the same mistake when they'd met. By simply taking his coat off, he was giving the impression that he didn't need his animal form to beat the b*****d. That would instantly make Galen underestimate him.

Everyone underestimated him...

Even Saoirse had underestimated him...

Thankfully, Egan, his Alpha, had not...

Of course, once Galen was distracted, Cass dropped one of his hidden daggers at Saoirse's feet. His gag prevented him from talking, being tied tied up and suspended like bait prevented him from attacking or freeing himself... But he was still able to help a little bit...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:23 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

• “Let me go, Galen.” Saoirse said, a low growl underling her words. At his smirk, she bared her teeth and went to pull away from him, but it was no use. Tightening his grip, he tugged her even closer until they were nearly nose to nose.

“You’re not going anywhere.” Galen purred. His look of smugness turned into anger though when he ran the tip of his nose against her throat. Growling loudly, he viciously dug his elongated nails into her arms causing blood to well and drip through his fingers before shaking her. “Who the ******** have you been with? His scent is all over you.”

Saoirse jerked away while bringing her knee up with lightening speed and hit him in the crotch. His fingers loosened slightly but it was just enough for her to rip her arm away from his grasp before running away. She could hear him groan and a look back saw him on crouched over with a furious look on his face. Swallowing thickly, she turned back around to try and flee but crashed into Cass instead.

“Oh no..” she muttered before scrambling away from Cass and his confused expression. A loud roar echoed behind her and she shivered slightly before pulling Cass up with her and taking off again. His confused expression turned into alarm once he saw her terrified face, but she didn’t answer his breathy questions.

Suddenly a red blur tackled both her and Cass to the ground and it took all of Saoirse’s strength to push the young cub away so that she took the brunt of Galen’s weight. Galen not wasting any time, pinned Saoirse down so hard that she knew she would have bruises littering her body later but that was the least of her worries. “That was a dirty dirty trick Saoirse.”

“It worked though, didn’t it?” the lioness asked in a strained voice as she tried to lift him off her. But his solid frame outweighed hers by nearly 200 lbs, so she was no match for his strength. Suddenly Cass’s scent permeated her nose and she glanced over quickly to warn him, but again she was too late. Galen caught the scent at the same time Saoirse did and wasted no time snatching the young thing up.

“And just who are you, and why are you covered in my sister’s scent?” the older male asked, his voice low and menacing. When Cass refused to answer him, instead taking a swipe with his fist – Galen shook the cub so hard that his teeth rattled. Saoirse realizing the precarious position they were in instantly got to her feet to intervene. The hit that came down was fierce and caught the lioness in the jaw – splitting her lip. “Galen, please. Put him down.” She pleaded as fresh blood dribbled down her chin, splattering her new clothes.

“You shouldn’t have gotten in the way sister. Now look at your face.”

“Let him go. Ple-“

“No, he has your and another’s scent all over him. I want to know why.”

“Brother, please.. I promise to not fight you again. Please, let the cub go.”

Galen looked at her for a few moments in silence, his fist still gripping Cass’s throat but not enough to cut off his air supply quite yet. “Why? You would give yourself to me without fighting to save this one cub’s life?”

“Yes.” She answered instantly, and when his eyes darkened, she realized what a mistake she had just made. With shaking hands, she brought her palm to his face to get his gaze to focus back on her so hopefully she could distract him from whatever he was plotting. “Please..” she whispered.

“No. I will not let him go. You must learn that all of your actions have consequences, Saoirse. And he is about to be yours.”

“NO-“ she never got to finish her denial because suddenly everything went black. When she awoke again, she was tied to a post with her arms pulled tightly behind her. The marks from his claws that she should have felt throbbing as blood continued to flow down her arm in steady rivulets – was numb, which meant she had been there for a while. A drop of blood landing on her nose had her looking up to see Cass beaten up with fresh cuts – hanging suspended from the ceiling. Saoirse let out a sob as she tried to free herself but it was no use. “Oh Cass..” she murmured, devastation making it hard to breathe.

Suddenly the door to the building they were in was torn nearly off its hinges, which caused the lioness to flinch. His smell permeated the area before she even saw him. His scent was still on her skin and she practically wept in relief and sorrow when he sent her a glare. She had royally messed up everything, for everybody. She knew better than get involved with them, but she did it anyways. Now look at what she had brought upon them.

“Griz, I-“

“Griz. So this is the man you still smell like. Thanks for making my job easier by coming to me, Griz. But tell me, are you here for my sister or the cub?”

• ωɦε૨ε: Market
                                                                  ฬเtђ: Griz, Galen & Cass
                                                                  мσσ∂: Exhausted, Terrified
                                                                  ωεα૨เɳɠ: OUTFIT

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:56 pm
MzDuchess

Griz shook his head slightly as he looked the male over, not liking his type at all. There were a few things he could put up with and several that he could tolerate. But those that beat up females and cubs instantly went on his hit list...

Griz cracked his neck and loosened up his shoulders then gave a cocky half-grin, "How about... I'm just here to kill you... I need a new rug for my bedroom floor..." he growled out as he considered exactly how to kill him, "See, thing is that I can't stand males that bully cubs and beat females for the hell of it... Just can't stand it... Makes me all growly and grumpy..." he added then tilted his head slightly, "So... Next question...."

He paused there and moved to take off his boots and socks, noting that the sand was nicely warm under his feet then started moving towards the center of the fighting area, "Question is... Do I beat you to death with my fists? Or do I feed you your intestines with teeth and claws?" he asked with a deeper growl.

He asked that one on purpose. Galen would make a large lion, Saoirse had told him that much. And if he was enough of a bully, he'd choose animal form to fight in. That would give Griz the advantage.

And probably give him alot of laughs later on....

Cass, meanwhile, managed to get his other dagger loose and dropped it, landing it right beside Saoirse's hand, where Galen couldn't see it. Yes, he'd gone to Saoirse's defense in the Marketplace and he didn't regret it. But he really would like to get cut down. The ropes holding him were cutting into his arms and the claw marks in his shoulder were throbbing as the blood moved down his arm. His jaw and throat were hurting bad too.

But he was trusting her to get him down while Galen was fighting Griz...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:54 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

• Galen’s knuckles cracked as they elongated until his hand was halfway through transformation, making them look deformed. His fangs grew until they poked out from behind his lips and his muscles solidified. By the time he was done with his partial transformation, he still stood a little shorter than Griz but his muscled bulk was about the same.

“Kill me?” he said with a laugh, pacing around the other male in a slow circle. “Good luck with that boyo. By the time I’m done with you, you’ll be nothing but pile of mismatched flesh.”

Not giving Griz another moment, Galen attacked him swinging his claws both at his face and stomach before ducking under his swing and clawing again at his back. Grinning maniacally, he sidestepped the other male and licked the blood from his fingers once he was out of Griz’s reach. “Is that all you’ve got? Pity that she would choose such a weak and pathetic male to mate with when she could have had me.” He said, his eyes flickering over Griz’s shoulder just in time to see Saoirse somehow free herself. His attention was distracted, but it was long enough for Griz to finally get a hit or two in.

Saoirse saw the dagger drop and after a few wiggles, managed to get it in her hand where she started to work on the ropes that bound her. She could hear Galen taunting Griz and the sounds of them fighting but she couldn’t focus on it now. No, now was the time to free herself and Cass and get the young cub somewhere safe so Galen couldn’t use him against her or Griz.

Once her hands were free, she glanced quickly over her shoulder to see that Galen was still occupied with Griz before slowly starting to pull herself up the post she had been previously tied to. She could barely feel her arms, so what have taken a few seconds to do was taking long minutes as she struggled with her grip. Finally she made it to the top of the post but was still too far from Cass.

“Cass!” she whispered to the cub, trying to draw his attention fully to her instead of the fight below them. Once his eyes met her apologetic ones, she motioned to the distance between them. “I can’t reach you, so I’m going to have to jump. Brace yourself.” She said right before she leapt off towards him. As soon as her body collided with his young one, she scrambled to reach up and saw away at his ropes, but a loud roar had her flinching which caused her to drop the dagger. “SAOIRSE!” Galen’s roar sounded as he watched his sister try and free the young cub. But in his distraction, Griz managed to get another couple of hits in. Now it was him that was bleeding, but the taste of blood only furthered his anger and blood lust. He would destroy this mangy creature in front and wear his blood as he took Saoirse the way he should have before she ran off.

Saoirse’s grip tightened on Cass while she debated on what to do. Looking down, she saw that Griz was keeping Galen away from their position for the moment, so now that Galen was starting to give into his bloodlust, he would be thoroughly distracted until one of them was killed. Now was the time to escape. “I’m sorry mo laochain, this is going to hurt.” She said right before she shifted her claws and used the sharp point to cut through the remaining rope.

Instantly they fell, but Saoirse wrapped her arms and legs around Cass and turned them so that she would fall first to keep from hurting Cass anymore. Once they were on the ground, she let out a soft groan before brushing Cass’s hair away from his eyes. “Come on mo laochain, we have to go.” She murmured, pulling the young cub up and away from the fight.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:47 pm
MzDuchess

Griz knew exactly what he was doing with the fight. He was deliberately keeping Galen's focus on him and provoking his bloodlust. He was taking a few hits on purpose towards that end. He knew the kind of fighter that Galen was and had dealt with alot of them in the past, so his plan would actually work.

Cass felt the breath go out of him when they landed but nodded that they needed to leave now. He presented his back so that she could cut through the rope around his arms then pulled the gag from his mouth as he put a numb arm around Saoirse's waist so that they could help each other move.

He led her towards a hidden back door and they both worked to get it open, but before he closed it behind them, he flashed her a grin and looked back at the fight, "Now Griz!" was all he yelled, then he closed the door and started pulling her down the short tunnel that opened up to an alleyway that would lead directly to the shop where he'd first met her.

Griz grinned when he heard that yell, "Yeah... You need to die... and I'm through playing around with it..." he growled out. Then he shifted his form.

But he didn't do a partial shift. He shifted to the 'smaller' form Saoirse' had seen. And he was big enough to look into a second story window. He gave a bellowing roar that could be heard all the way to the center of the Marketplace and was enough to have Galen taking a few steps back in complete shock at what he was actually facing.

Then he charged Galen. And for such a large bear, he could move at a shocking speed and his paws were big enough to cave Galen's skull in with one swipe if it landed.

In short, Galen was facing a pissed off Short-Faced Bear and in serious trouble!

Cass paused beside the weapon's stall and pressed one hand to his injured shoulder and grinned up at Saoirse when he heard that roar, "I think your old boyfriend is in trouble now. Griz said he wanted a new rug... Guess he's going to get it..." he panted out then looked up at Saoirse with a more serious expression.

"But you're leaving, aren't you... Even if Griz beats him, you're leaving..." he said softly to her. He'd put the pieces together easily, though it really didn't take much to figure it out. He looked down briefly then looked back up at her face, "Come on... We can go get pached up at the house. Griz'll come find us when he's done... Well... Come find me..." he added, his voice showing his disappointment as well as showing that he knew there wasn't anything he could do to make her stay.

With that, though, he led the way back to the pack house...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:48 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

• Galen roared in rage when he saw Saoirse cut the young cub loose, but before he could charge over there – Griz cut off his path. Again. Rage coursed through the male’s body and he charged Griz, allowing his bloodlust to fully take over. Saoirse could leave now, but he’d find her when this was all over. He would always find her.

“Good, this fight was starting to become boring.” Galen growled out before he too fully shifted. His shifted lion form was twice as big as a regular lion found in the wild. Griz’s shifted form may have been bigger than him, but he knew for fact his brute strength and determination would win him this battle. With a snarl he collided with Griz, the bear’s large claws barely missed taking off his head. Raking his own claws down his opponent’s side, he waited for Griz to move before trying to lock his teeth around his neck.

Saoirse struggled to help Cass out the warehouse, straining to take most of the weight from the poor cub. She looked back over her shoulder once before meeting Cass’s eyes and her worried look turned into a look of confusion. “Wha-“ she started to ask, but he cut her off with a yell back at Griz. With widened eyes, she turned to look at what was happening, but the door was slammed in her face before she could. Turning back to Cass, she grabbed him tighter to her when he stumbled only to let him go when they were at the weapons stand.

“Galen isn’t an old boyfriend. He’s my brother.” Saoirse said in response to Cass’s amused comment. “And don’t just brush him off. He’s a dangerous male.” She murmured, turning to look over her shoulder as if he would suddenly appear to take her again.

Just the thought of that had her turning towards Cass to urge him to leave, but the look on his face stopped her dead in her tracks. He knew. Not only had he figured it out with everything that had happened today, but apparently her face gave away her guilt. Mo laochain, you don’t understand. I was leaving to avoid this very scenario. My brother.. he has been tracking me for months now. I wasn’t expecting him to catch up so fast.” She said softly, brushing her hand against his shoulder as he turned away from her to start leading them back to the pack house. Knowing that she had already made a mountain of mistakes, she didn’t – no, she couldn’t risk their pack house anymore.

“No, Cass. I can’t go back to the pack house. I’m sorry.” She said, stopping in the middle of the marketplace.

Red Gypsy
                                                                  I'm going to let you determine the fight scene between Galen and Griz.. but just know that Galen won't be killed that easily. I am going to be using him as an antagonist for Saoirse for a bit longer.

Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff