Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Grand outdoor garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:20 am
User Image

Alice stood there worried as Ash and Hades left. Closing her eyes and putting her hands together she began to pray to the gods. She wanted all of them to come home safe and sound. After she was done praying she fixed her self and tried to put a smile on her face as just started to show up. she need to be strong for now. Calling a servant over she sent them to go find the lord Lockhart and Violet. As they left she went to greet the guest as she smiled and welcomed to the evening event.

Red Gypsy

ll Yokai Loki ll

Black_Rabbit_D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:35 pm
User Image

Name: Tayarren
Title: Lady Grimm

Slowly a darkened figure materialized, just at the edge of the light from the garden. There was no sign it had come from down the road, it literally just appeared. Eyes of red gold glowed faintly from beneath a raised hood. It was obvious that it was a woman once she stepped into the light. Her skin was like chocolate silk, reflecting the light flawlessly. The woman's left hand reaches up to push her hood back off her head. The light now fell on a face painted like that of a skull. A single brow was raised in curiosity, as she walked the last twenty feet to the entrance of the garden. Her every step brought a sensual sway of her wide hips, causing the mortal servants to stop and stare. A few of the guards were paying attention to the way she walked, and carried herself. Each foot was placed in a long list of calculated moves. Every movement she made from walking to the adjustment of her arms, and shoulders was like watching a leopard stalk it's pray. Beautiful and Dangerous was the atmosphere she gave off. Then of course she was barefoot, and had what looked to be a spin strapped to her back.
Tayarren came to a stop near the entrance, and looked around. There was a high number of people showing up already, and they were all in dress. Bah! she cried in her head. She hated dresses and the like. Her clan had tried talking her into wearing them. They usually ended up being torn apart by her. Never the less she shrugged, and walked over to whom she thought to be Alice. " Evening Lady Blackblood."Her accent was thick, and very strange.

Right to Pursue Chaos

Shirtless Werewolf

1,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:54 pm
Tsuki

User Image

Tsuki had reappeared in the garden as he smiled looking around wondering where this Alice person was. As he walked he looked around noticing many different types of plants. "What a wonderful garden its just to bad that its so beautiful." He smiled not caring where it was he walked as he stepped on many of the flowers crushing them. He continued walking as he noticed some women only seeing her in his view at the moment.

Devossy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:54 pm
User Image

Alice was happily greeting guest till sh head some one speak to her. Looking at the woman she did not know who was was but how she was dressed was very different. She looked like she had just came off the field of battle. Still she would be polite as she curised. "and a good Evening to you too" she said with a gentle smile, "who are you this night Madam." She did not know who she was but Alice knew better then jsut to ask right off the bat like that. she would greet this strange woman and see if she was here for the party tonight. she noticed some servants freaking out as they went to stop some man walking on the flowers. "sir could you please not do that" Alice called out to him, "they are living things like you are."

Right to Pursue Chaos

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Right to Pursue Chaos

Shirtless Werewolf

1,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:34 pm
User Image

Tayarren tilted her head to the side when she was greeted. Though before she spoke herself, Alice was distracted by some rowdy male. The strange woman raised a brow high at the sight. Such was the behavior of some younger beings. With a roll of her eyes, she turned her attention back to Alice. " I am Lady Grimm, High Priestess of the Death cult." Her right fist came to chest, as she bowed. Her left foot sliding behind the right in a gracefully fluid motion.
When she straightened up again, her head tilted once more. Her reddish-gold orbs looking Alice over closely. " Short,fragile... Kind, Mother..." When the last word was spoken. Tayarren's painted lips spread into a wide smile, with a warmth few still knew in this world. Her head straightens from it's cat like tilt. " So tell me, why might you have invited me?" Her smile had fade to a small smirk. Her body language seeming a tad more relaxed than before.

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Devossy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:49 pm
User Image

"its is a honor to meet you" Alice said bowing her head. Her grandfather and late mate had told her all about the Death cult. How they where feared but could be a great use in the war. She had never meet one till now and she was happy one had soon up. "All invites where sent to those who know my grandfather Lord Grann" she said, "He has rewed and tonight is a night to celebrate the bond of love and life. This war as casted a very dark shadow on things." She waved off the words the Lady Tayarren as the woman looked her up and down. "would you like a drink?" she asked

Right to Pursue Chaos

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Right to Pursue Chaos

Shirtless Werewolf

1,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:21 pm
User Image

When she received the answer, she gave a giggle." Here I thought it was a business meeting." She end this with a comical sigh. " I can hear them now..... You should have worn a dress." She sneered with a shake of her head, Pulling herself away from her own thoughts. " A drink sounds delightful little mother..... Wait this means Grann's a Grandfather...wait no Great Grandfather." The strange woman grinned with a little " Hehe" Then hooked her arm with Alice's , and started to stroll into the garden. Tayarren kept close to Alice , as if they had been friends for quite sometime. Alice however only caming up to her shoulder, because of her curves Tayarren was often seen shorter than she was. A second thing that would be noticed was her scent. Despite the way she appeared to the world, she was clean. She smelled of rain, and exotic flowers.
" So do you all still drink blood?" For a second she looked panicked." Please tell me you have not gone... what is it.... Twilight on us have you?" Her onyx draped head turned so that her slitted pupils could look down at Alice, with a questioning arched brow.

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:40 pm
User Image

As much as the woman looked scared Alice smiled at how kind she was. sure she spoke in a odd way but she was nice and smelt pretty too. Most times she did not get what she was saying but she let her led her in to the garden. One servant walking around she waved down that had glasses of blood wine. "Yes I still drink blood of humans" she said taking a glass and handing one to Tayarren. alice still drink human blood but she pefered to drink from the blood packs. Humans need there blood more then anything right now to last the war.

Right to Pursue Chaos

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:52 pm
Tsuki

User Image

Tsuki had ignored the two of them for a bit as he continued walking around the garden till finally he got closer to them as he spoke up. "You must be Alice then am I right?" He grinned as he looked at her. "Every living things has its life span even these flowers will die sooner or later. So I was simply killing them quicker. Plus there gross me out to beautiful of a place here anyways." He grinned looking at the two in front of him. "So would you like to play a little I am looking for some fun?" He asked as he tapped his blade on his side.

Devossy

Right to Pursue Chaos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:59 pm
User Image

"true every thing dies in the end but should not they die on there own accorded" Alice said looking at the male as he came forward, "and Yes I am Alice but may I ask how you are?" He was strange and his scent was neither were or vampire. She watched as he tapped the blade and was a bit worried when he said fun. "what type of fun are you looking for?" she asked him as she took a step back.

Right to Pursue Chaos

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:07 pm
Tsuki

User Image

Tsuki looked at her. "Well for starters my name is Tsuki its a pleasure to have known you for this short amount of time. I would also like to play in a very painful and chaotic way. For I am a Nogitsune." He grinned his blade whipping out fast as he swung it down at her shoulder blade.

Devossy

Right to Pursue Chaos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:39 pm
Alice let out a scream that got all the guest and servants looking at her in shock as they watched went was going on. Alice had her eyes closed as she felt some one grab her and push her away. Falling back she opened them to look out and see her grandfather standing there with the blade deep in to his arm. There was blood pouring out of it and covering his white dress shirt. "Alice get the guest and your self out of her" he said before looking at Tayarren, "I suggest the same for you miss." Alice did not say anything as she stared and watched him pull the blade slowly out of his arm. "you dare harm my family" he said growling as she took a step towards Tsuki ignoring the pain he felt. Alice scrambled to her feet and watched before running off to get guest out of there as fast as she could.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:13 pm
Tsuki

User Image

Tsuki smiled as he stood there grinning at the larger male. "Well just so you know its not nice to touch a Nogitsune's blade at all." He smiled as he pushed down on it some sending lighting into the blade going up in toward Grann where he was holding onto it. "If you don't feel like being shocked badly then let it go." He smiled as the blood that was pouring out of Grann's wound was only making Tsuki more thrilled and energized. Since he thrived off chaos and pain.

Devossy

Right to Pursue Chaos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:33 pm
Sebastet moved through the garden past the fleeing guests and stepped between Grann and the stranger, a sword in her hand knocking his away from Grann. She looked like some feline avenging angel with her long black hair loose behind her and wearing the strange leather and gauze dress that appeared very attractive on her. But it was her low growl at the scent of her mate's blood and the lashing of her tail that really drew the attention to the fact that she wasn't happy at the moment.

"No one hurts my Mate and granddaughter and gets away with it..." she growled out, drawing a few gasps from the last of the guests in the process. They weren't expecting to find out like this...

Of course, there was another distraction to the entire nightmare that put Sebastet's to shame.

A woman appeared in the garden with two reptilian hounds on either side of her. She seemed to be sitting in midair with her head leaning on someone, until gravity caught up with her and dropped her to the ground with a muffled, "Oof," that sounded rather surprised. She sat up with a bewildered look on her beautiful face, her dark eyes moving around the garden.

"Ummm... Bear-Man might not like this... Esabel is supposed to be with him..." she said softly then looked at the hounds with her, "Puppies might want to go get him before he gets upset," she told them then gave a delighted giggle that managed to sound attractive instead of annoying as they simply jumped into the air and disappeared, "Esabel didn't know they could do that!" she said softly, clearly happy with the ability.

She finally got to her feet and dusted off her shorts and tanktop as she moved closer to what had to be a confrontation without a trace of fear, "Hello peoples! Where is Esabel? I know I show up in different places sometimes but this is weird even for me," she said as she moved right up to the guy holding the sword.

But she got distracted, as usual... "Oh! You gots tails! Time for fun!" she sounded very happy over that and dropped back behind him with her hands on his tails, her dark energy moving out of her hands and turning each tail a different color, "Let's see... Black, brown, green, purple, pink... Now what else..." she said as she worked, her dark eyes very intent on what she was doing.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:04 pm
User Image
Baren's eye's widened as he suddenly appeared with in a garden of some sort, He noticed Esabel there, as well as some others. He stood up holding his head, as he looked around. He instantly recognized Grann He had crossed paths with him more then a few times. " How did we ended up this deep with in the Sandman Base Esa..." His eyes widened noticing that Grann just happened to be fighting the person Esabel was beginning to pester. He ran up to her grabbing the collar of her shirt, " Esabel leave him be, He'll be doing us a favor if he kills Grann." He said as he pulled her back.

Red Gypsy

Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces