Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Market place Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:23 pm
Devossy

Ash added even more stuffed animals to the pile and some blankets and such, "I like Psyche alot, that one is beautiful. Saber works for a boy or a girl, I'd think. Let me think for boy names... Alair, Micah, Lucius, Stefan, Valentino, Sphynx, and maybe Thorne... I've met guys with those names that were good guys to know... None of them demons, but good guys anyway..." he offered, hoping he was actually helping and not making an a** out of himself with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:17 pm
Red Gypsy

"O I like all of those names very much" Alice said as she paid for the tab. She was wondering how they where going to get this all back to the house. They had bought more then both could carry. "ummm Ash love how are we going to get this all home?" she asked looking at all the bags. That was not only it she wanted to go more shopping but more for her self and him. There was so much she wanted to get.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:21 pm
Devossy

Ash gave a soft laugh and moved in to hug her, "We'll find a way, my love. Most of these places tend to have a delivery system," he told her simply and placed a brief kiss on her lips because he just couldn't help himself.

The shop keeper gave a nod and a smile, happy to see their Lady so happy, "He's right, my lady. Delivery to the Blackblood house will be no problem. My son will see to it that your purchases are sent over there. If you run across any other shops that don't have the ability for delivery, just have them sent over to me and I'll see to it," he said with a smile as he gave her change to her then turned to head into the back to collect his son for the delivery.

Ash raised an eyebrow at her without a word, glad to have been proven right, and lead her back out of the shop, "Now where do you want to go, my love?" he asked her simply, perfectly glad that she was enjoying the shopping trip and knowing full well that she wasn't finished yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:19 pm
Red Gypsy

Alice blush and smiled as she nodded thanks to the owner before taking him off to the stores again. Her grandfather was going to have a flip out when he saw this bill and saw all the stuff. She giggled and hugged his arm as she blushed more. "I was thinking we could head to the lengur store but we can head some place you like" she said, "I keep pulling you around every where."

She smiled more as she passed people and waved to those she knew. She saw others from the other clans and they did not look to happy. She knew the other clans would not approve of her choice but she was happy with it. One of them did come forward and bowed his had to her and did not look at Ash. "lady Alice its good to see you out of your house" the male said, "who is this with you."

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:01 pm
Devossy

Ash returned the favor and ignored the idiot as he smiled down at her, "We can go to any store you wish to, my love. I am perfectly willing to be lead around by one as lovely, sweet, and beautiful as you are. We already have everything we need for the nursery so that we can start decorating it when we get home," the idiot frowned at him and repeated one word 'nursery' in a questioning tone but Ash continued to ignore him as he spoke to Alice, "So now all we have to do is shop for a wedding gift for Gran and Sebastet then for whatever else catches your eye," he told her simply as he put one hand over hers as she held his arm.

He guided her around the rude idiot and left him gasping in outrage behind them. When the idiot tried to follow them to speak to Alice again, Ash simply guided them into another shop that advertised lingerie for both men and women. He grinned down at her impishly, "I didn't intend for us to be shopping here, but if we don't buy something he'll wonder. We need to keep those who don't approve of your choice off balance and ignore them until they learn that your choices are not theirs to make for you. Simply live your life, my love, and make your choices without fear..." he told her softly and traced the back of his fingers over her cheek lightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:59 pm
Red Gypsy

Alice just looked at him shocked but was smiling. He was right in so many ways she just need to ignore every one else and love what she wanted to love. And she loved him more then anything. She kissed him knowing it would make the males even more made for she knew that they wanted her but more for power. "Ash for the wedding gift for my grandparents I have something in mind but first I want to show you some drawing" she said before going to look around at all the nice sexy night gowns.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:12 pm
Devossy

Ash loved her kiss and returned it with enthusiasm before letting her go to move through the racks, "We'll look at them when we get back and I'll tell you what I've been thinking of giving them, get your opinion on it before I mention it to Grann. Until then, whatever shall we buy in here?" he finished on a teasing note and winked at her.

He moved over to a rack that had plenty of sexy stuff for men and lifted up a pair of black leather chaps to show her with a raised eyebrow before putting them back. Luckily, the shop-keeper also catered to demons and had some pretty wild stuff against one wall. Including an entire row of collars and chains that sent his desire straight through the roof. He particularly found the fur-lined cuffs and blindfolds enticing.

But he knew Alice's tastes didn't run into bondage so he moved on to look at the nightgowns with her. He found one that he absolutely loved and held it up to her, knowing full well that she'd be beautiful in it, not that she'd wear it for long. It came in three parts; First, a short silk gown that would fall to the tops of her thighs with very thin straps that crossed at her back to hold it up, second, a sheer silk that would cover her from neck to ankles but leave her arms free with tiny buttons all down the front, third, a plush robe that would keep her warm and hide the rest of it from view. It was also in a pale blue that would make her eyes shine if she wore it.

"You have to have this one, Alice... It would look beautiful on you..." he said softly, his voice a bit growly from imagining her in the whole thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:49 pm
Red Gypsy

Alice looked at what he held and her eyes blushed brightly as she looked it over. She could hear cursing out side the window of the shop from the males knowing why they where unhappy. Going to him she stood on her toes and whispered in his ear. She would wear that is he want demonic and wear something hot and let her live out some of her fantasy with him in bed. As much as she was a Lady those books did put something in to her head. She kissed his neck before going to find some good outfits for him to wear. She found one and blushed more before she went and bought it and would not show him it till they got home. "ready for home" she said trying to clear her voice  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:01 pm
Devossy

Ash waited where he was for her to finish her purchases and grinned at her when she said she was ready. They walked out with his arm around her waist while giving a soft growl of desire as he directed her towards home.

Behind them, the others that had been watching them were shocked into silence, finally seeing just how happy Ash made her. Several of them knew their father's were trying to negotiate a marriage contract for them with her through Grann. But the sight of Alice's happiness with Ash had them seeing the collar around his neck with her symbol on it and the locket around her neck. They had no intention of giving up on having her, but they knew that Ash being with her would cause complications for them, not realizing that he was more than a lover for her...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:44 pm
As they left the house and moved out down the sheet Alice was happy to be getting out and about. After being kidnapped, drugged and then taken back to the re, she need to be among people she knew. The market like always was full of life and busy which was good to see after what had happened to the sandman. "Shall we go to the carpenters first or to the clothing stall?" she asked him as they walked. She did not mind if they could go get some more books too. Always she need to hit the tailors to get some dresses resized for her. Now and then she would smile and nod at people who would notice her and Ash walking.

Red Gypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:50 pm
Devossy

Ash set his hand over hers on his arm and simply smiled at her, his eyes only for her, "You decide, my love. Tonight, I'm simply your humble servant, eager to follow wherever you lead. Of course, we both know why I have no problem following you... the way those skirts of yours swish around your legs..." he finished with a very pleased growl that had a few women twittering as they passed by.

Everyone was beyond happy to see Alice practically glowing, all of them delighting in the romance of her relationship with Ash and the attention he gave her. There was no doubt that he loved her completely and they were simply waiting for the date of the wedding...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:02 pm
Alice's eyes blushed as she looked up at him and shivered at the growl. She loved him so much and it showed in her face and eyes. He was everything to her and she was happy to be his mate and could not wait for the wedding. Part of her wish her grandfather would just hurry it up all ready. She hugged his arm as they went till she say the book stall and pulled him to it. She started to pick up baby books and look at them. "I think we should get some for Hope and do you want some to read?" she asked bugging him a bit. She looked and saw a baby name book and grabbed it before going to pay for them. The clerk smiled and put the books in the bag to let her go on her way. "where to next" she said taking his arm.

Red Gypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:52 pm
Devossy

Ash simply picked up a few books and bought them when she wasn't looking, dropping them into his own cloth bag to carry then offered his arm to her after taking her bag to carry it for her, "I think we should head over to the carpenter for more furniture, don't you? Then perhaps over to the clothing stalls?" he suggested, his focus entirely on her as they moved along the walkway.

Well, it seemed that he was only focusing on Alice.

The truth was that he was easily monitoring everyone and everything around them for her safety and comfort while making sure that she wasn't aware of any potential for danger. In that, he was certainly successful, as usual. Mainly because he made sure there was no danger for her to see and did everything he could to make the shopping trip enjoyable for her.

To that end, he gave her his teasing smile, "Or we could head over to that other little specialty store... See if they have any new kinky toys..." he said in a soft growly whisper, knowing that while that store had embarrassed her a bit, she'd enjoyed shopping in there quite a bit...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:36 pm
Devossy

Alice's eyes went a light blue shade as she blushed and looked up at him. She was glad no one was to close to hear them as she pulled him down to whisper in his ear. "first the other two and then we can go to the little specialty store and buy things to have fun with tonight and before the twins are born" she said thinking of a few things she would love to buy to bug him. It would be a good why to get back at him as she whispered one of her dark fantasy in his ear before they made there way to the Carpenter. They need a new crib and another changing table now too but her mind was some where drity as she tried to talk to the older man.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers