Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Cliff Caves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:19 am
User Image

aida incent

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Once all was clear, Kaida found it best to transform into her more 'human' look. Her eyes for a moment grazed over Lily, until Ren had snatched the girl up. It seemed no one had much time to react.. The dragoness let out a small growl. Her head snapped back towards the others blinking at Sky head nodding "Yes, of course I can do that!" speaking confidently as she watched Sky. A small sigh came from her as she now turned to Lucy and Tsuki, eyes widen some at Lucy's punch to the cave wall. It was a powerful punch indeed. The vampiric dragoness walked cautiously towards Lucy sitting down next to her giving a quick hug "I know Sky will bring back Lily safely... I just know she will."

Devossy

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:45 am
User Image
Sky

"Be safe guys" Sky said before she took her wolf form. She picked up the scent and let out a howl before she went hunting after ren and lilly. ((exit))

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:04 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

User Image
Lucy
Lucy hugged Kaida back, though her mood was obviously quite dark. Seeing Ren and Gin had awakened the dark side of her, the one that had been created when she died. And without Lily to balance her out, the darkness was growing. She tried to calm herself again. "Kaida, I want to believe that Sky can get Lily back," she said. "But if she doesn't, then I'll need a way to go with her next time. Without Lily, I can't really do anything. I'm a ghost. All I can really do is what you've seen so far. If I want to help get Lily back, then I'll need a body. And I think I know just the one I need."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:57 pm
User Image

aida incent

Kaida was a bit surprised that Lucy hugged back, but was grateful. Her head then tilted to the ghost girl, listening. "Hum? I-I know that Sky will be able to get Lily back." The dragoness paused, it almost sounded like Lucy was planning on also going out to find Lily but she could understand after all they were sisters. Luckily she was only assuming that.. if Sky didn't come back with Lily "I see... What do you mean you cant really do anything? I'm guessing... You have protected Lily for sometime now..." She blinked at the ghost for a moment, she would need a body? Her ruby colored eyes went to Tsuki, he was sort of.. out of it at the moment.

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:58 am
Auto Vampire Kitten

User Image
Lucy
"Without Lily, my powers are much weaker," Lucy said. "I've been protecting Lily for twenty years. But I've had to use her body as a host if I wanted to be effective. Without her, I'll have to find another body that will accept my soul. And I only know of one body that will increase my powers back to full strength. I need my body."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:13 pm
Tsuki

User Image
Tsuki sighed as he laid back his energy coming back to him slowly. He sighed as he looked at Lucy then to Kaida. He said nothing as he looked away then got up. "I suppose I am no longer needed here. So I think I will be on my way now. Plus I don't want to stick around to long to one group of people. I am sorry but I hope things turn out somewhat better for you." He said as he meant it yet part of him was happy because there was some chaos and pain mixed in. Which was one reason he was getting his energy back so quickly.

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:26 pm
User Image

aida incent

Kaida tilted her head, listening to Lily speak, her ruby colored eyes gleamed "So all we need to do is find your body!? And then... you could teach those vampires a lesson!" she stated getting up quickly. The dragoness turned slightly to see Tsuki, still unsure of him "You could help out in finding Lucy's body.. Eh... If that is what we are doing, Lucy?" her eyes went back to Lucy blinking curiously.

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:07 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
"I don't need help finding my body," Lucy said. "I know exactly where it is. I left it in the room where I died. That room is heavily warded and enchanted, so nothing could've gotten in to mess with my body. And the room has a very rare magic placed on it. Nothing in that room can decay or deteriorate. My body will still be in perfect condition, even though it's been twenty years. In fact, I could have survived if Ren and Gin had thrown us in there a bit sooner." She looked over to Tsuki. "So why did they want your blood? What did they hope to gain?"

Dameon Black
Crew

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:33 pm
Tsuki

User Image
Tsuki looked at Lucy. "I could not answer that myself why they wanted my blood. I can say my blood is strong and special I know that. But to as why those two wanted it thats a mystery to me. I have never even meet them at all. I am relatively new around these parts." Tsuki said as he looked at the two in front of him. "Sorry I am kinda useless with answering that question."

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:36 am
User Image
Sky

Sky whimpered for her back was really starting to hurt her as hse got back to the caves. Shifting back to her human form she stumbled in to the cave. "Sorry Lucy but they did something to her" she said going to sit down, "She dose not remember a thing about us and thinks you hurt her." He back was sting but she pushed the pain away as she focused on just resting.

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:18 pm
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
Lucy was on edge when Sky showed up. She listened to the news and then sighed. "I think that's my fault," she said. "Possessing her like that caused damage. That's probably why she can't remember. And she's right. I did hurt her. I hurt her more than she's ever been hurt before." She moved over to Sky. "I can sense that she burned you with her light. Let me heal you."

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:00 pm
User Image
Sky

"Thank you but a little burn is nothing to me" Sky said, :"You need to keep your powers for when we must go back and get here." She sighed and moved her top off her back so it could breath and heal a bit better. Closing her eyes she thought of a way to get lilly back and sighed. "We need to go to the sandman and ask them for help" she said

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:57 pm
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
"Sky, that's not a normal burn," Lucy said. "It won't heal properly on its own. Another light has to heal it." She thought about what Sky said about the Sandman. "I always stayed out of it and never picked sides, but now there's no choice. We need all the help we can get. But I need my body first. I'll be useless without it."

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:23 pm
User Image
Sky

Sky did not want the help but she nodded to Lucy. "all right heal what you can but don't use to much power" she said. He back was stinging and some healing would be good for it right now. "Body but is you body not dead and gone?" she asked
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:40 pm
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
Lucy held her hands up. They became surrounded by light, though it looked a bit dimmer than usual. She placed her glowing hands over Sky's burn. The burn glowed, and the light flowed into Lucy's hands. She smiled weakly. "That's the best part about healing burns like that one," she said. "I healed the burn by absorbing what light was left in the burn, and I regained some energy in the process." She sighed a bit when she heard Sky's question about her body. "My body is dead, but it's not gone. The room I died in was heavily warded. Nothing decays in there, and nothing could get in to mess with my body. It'll still be there, and it'll be in good condition. I can possess it, just like I possessed Lily. But even if I possess it, my body will still be dead. Nothing will change that."

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff