Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] The Underground [ Catacombs of Kirigakure ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:38 pm
User Image
S E V E N T E E N R E D - E Y E S R U N A W A Y

Inka Hizara
I've only ever been at peace with myself through three ways;
in death, in climax, and in witnessing my own destruction.

C H U U N I N B L A D E D - P E R F O R M E R D E M O L I T I O N

I must continue to live. I promised.

[x] Inka carefully climbed down into the underground once more. Gloves wrapping themselves fully and firmly around the slime-covered ladder's rungs during the descent until booted feet touched the muddy ground. Inka had no desire to risk dropping from the entrance to slip and injure himself on the slippery surfaces. Once down Inka headed for the temple, climbing the stone steps that lead to the front doors with red eyes roaming the surroundings. Tilting his head to one side, Inka regarded the heavy wooden doors. Inka was slight in frame - using flexibility and speed rather than strength. However Kaileer, being younger, was slighter then the Chuunin. The Jounin had mentioned touching the door had sapped him of strength, and Inka wondered if the door would sap even if not directly touched... Pulling out a kunai, Inka gave it a well-trained twirl before stabbing it into the open door, the tip of the blade going to embed not in the face of the door, but the side, where a lock might protude to seal a door in its jam. Here, Inka assumed, the red eyed male would have better leveredge in hauling the heavy wood open.

[ Apologies for lateness - down with a head cold T^T ]

Tao-Benshin

AandOE

Mission Objectives:
X Collect Antidote
- Reproduce Antidote
X Investigate Shinobi
X(?) Locate Minowa (defeat Anbu) - Report to Syy
X Defeat his siblings (?)
X Find means of lowering flooding in the streets
- Investigate Storm drains - Lady Magma Church building [ Search and Scan A-Rank ]

Item Owned:
- x1 Mushroom Antidote - 1 adult doses
- Respirator
- Leather work gloves
- Water-proof boots

It would be so easy to give in to the old ways, into my own misery, and delve once more into the silent depths. But I can't. I can't leave them.

⊗ CHAKRA 435/550
⊗ STAMINA 220/250
⊗ TRAITS : ---
⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 10:53 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 2ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

((It's all good. xD))

-----ι waited at the bottom of the hole for Inka, and then followed behind the chuunin, my hand instinctively resting on the hilt of the blade at my left hip. There had been an explosion from the other direction, where Inka had come from, but I hadn't heard much about what happened. And nothing seemed to be happening now. He'd said explosions were his specialty, so maybe he had caused it?
-----I stood back from the door while Inka stabbed a kunai into it. Apparently he'd had the same thought I did, but I realized his idea was smarter. The kunai was shorter than my blades and provided more leverage to pull it open. Unfortunately, I had no way of knowing whether or not it would still sap his strength. All that could be done was watch.
-----I couldn't help wondering, though, why the door hadn't shut on its own like the rest of the town, and why it wasn't showing scenes like other doors. If it had, we might have been able to figure out where the building came from.

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησt c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 0 0
α c :: 1 0 4 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 0 5 / 5 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 5 / 4 8 5 (+15)
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask (not wearing)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +140 Chakra/ +140 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

BlackFruity

[quote="AandOE"
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:21 pm
BlackFruity

Tao-Benshin

User Image

With the doors so full of holes, they creaked open slowly and loudly. Stabbing the door with a kunai physically produced no visible effect, but Inka would feel that the blue glowing lines running along the door were fiercely tugging at his chakra and stamina, causing it to be made slightly visible as it pooled on his skin. Any closer to the door and his inner resources would cause said chakra to leap away, absorbing itself into the cracking lines at a rate of ~10%, which would also cause them to brighten considerably. Within, though, the interior showed its spacious hall, complete with the fading light of day. Skeletons sat laying on chairs all around, with something akin to a makeshift café having been built recently, but before the flood. Fungi still grew here, but it was splotchy, with more of the underlying shell showing. On the ground and walls, the same blue cracks that were on the doors were scattered out on everything definitely old. They ran along stone, wood, and fungi alike, with some converging at the far end of the hall. Having reset themselves, the skeletons sat draped all over the place as Kaileer had once encountered. The cafe's sign was also visible, with its not so cryptic message.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:31 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara

[x] Red eyes hardened, creases forming around the eyes and pressing down on the brows, as Inka felt his chakra being drained the moment he embedded the dagger into the wood and began dragging it open, blue lines crawling up on to his skin. Heaving the door open as quietly as possible, Inka then yanked the dagger free, giving it a hard shake along with his hands as if he was throwing off a large bug. The Chuunin looked up and stepped forward into the opening, eyes narrowed as they adjusted to the slight change in lighting. Getting comfortable he entered, dagger still in hand and footsteps as quiet as his Bukijutsu training had taught him. He crossed the threshold and waited for Kaileer to join him before red eyes turned to the younger male, waving a small hand gesture in asking which direction to head to. Inka diliked this place - the mold, puddles, slime and the dead. How long has this place existed under his very feet? It was... unnerving.

Tao-Benshin

AandOE

Mission Objectives:
X Collect Antidote
- Reproduce Antidote
X Investigate Shinobi
- Investigate Storm drains - Lady Magma Church building [ Search and Scan A-Rank w Kaileer ]

Item Owned:
- Respirator
- Leather work gloves
- Water-proof boots

It would be so easy to give in to the old ways, into my own misery, and delve once more into the silent depths. But I can't. I can't leave them.

⊗ CHAKRA 392/550
⊗ STAMINA 220/250
⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:24 pm
User Image

-----נust like what had happened with me before, I watched energy physically sap from Inka's form, or at least try to. It struggled since he wasn't directly touching the door. As soon as he was through, I followed silently, slipping past the doors sideways to make sure I didn't touch them. The skeletons within were back where I'd originally found them draped in chairs or hiding in the shadows. I had no intention of fighting them again if I could avoid it.
-----I happened to catch sight of the cafe sign this time, and almost laughed. Almost. What remained of it read 'DIE' in nice, bold letters. Not today, or for a very long time preferably. Glancing up at the walls, I followed the glowing blue streaks as quietly as possible to where the converged on the far side of the room, where the door to the shrine tunnel stood. Gesturing to Inka to follow as I passed him, my goal was to reach the door and make it through before the skeletons moved. That way at least if they followed they'd be bottle-necked. Slipping through the door, I turned immediately to face anything that might be following, hands on the blades at my sides.

((Edit: Coding error, so half of my post was missing. Sorry!))

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 5 / 4 8 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

BlackFruity

AandOE

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:11 pm
BlackFruity

Tao-Benshin

User Image

Walking forwards, the group would see a bright blue glow coming from the other side of the far door, which illuminated the outside steps well. A small enclave sat there in the moonlight, with a dark green, moss covered path extending away before turning left into another cavern tunnel. The door, covered in the same blue cracks as the one before it, was held open a bit wider this time. A step or two from the door and a certain creaking sound would have jangled the otherwise unremarkable hall's emptiness, if a condition had been filled. Unfortunately for the narrator (but not for the shinobi), the condition had not, meaning no strange 'kek' sounds, no Justice Skeleton, and no fighting, for the time being. Would this anti-climactic emptiness bring momentary joy, a heightened state of anxiety, or some other emotion?

A glance over through the curve in the tunnel, once out from the cathedral, would permit seeing a small set of stones standing erect at the end of the path. A heavily barred gate sat behind the shrine, and a small plaque sat at the base of the front of the shrine, visible briefly from one's viewpoint at the exit from the cathedral.

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:19 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara

[x] Inka followed was a calm but quiet pace, not willing to make any noise, eyes wearily drifting over the skeletons they were approaching and passed, muscles ready to pounce into action at the slightest sign of hostility. Making it through the door behind Kaileer, the Chuunin drifted forward, red eyes filled with curiosity and slight wonder at the sight. He shook his head, unbelieving that this had all existed under the village without being known. He took a step forward, as though to approach, before throwing a curious glance over his shoulder. He didn't saying anything but Inka's face showed how he was waiting for any warnings, in case there were traps or dengers hidden, before he would continue, avoiding anything Kaileer pointed out, slowly making his way past the green stones and to the gate behind it.

Tao-Benshin

AandOE

Mission Objectives:
X Collect Antidote
- Reproduce Antidote
X Investigate Shinobi
- Investigate Storm drains - Lady Magma Church building [ Search and Scan A-Rank w Kaileer ]

Item Owned:
- Respirator
- Leather work gloves
- Water-proof boots

⊗ CHAKRA 392/550
⊗ STAMINA 220/250
⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:32 pm
User Image

-----ι was relieved to find that none of the skeletons followed us, but it made me a bit apprehensive as well. What, then, had triggered them to move the first time through? Maybe because there was more than one of us now? Either way, I moved away from the doorway to be sure there was just no delay, and made my way closer to the strange shrine-like structure. Inka looked toward me, and I shook my head, confirming there was nothing to worry about. Unless something had changed, which seemed entirely possible at this point.
-----The chuunin made his way to the gate on the far wall of the cavern, and I turned my attention back to the glowing crystal above us. It almost reminded me of the glow of the fuuin around the village. "Do you think that has anything to do with the glyphs around town?" I gestured up to show him what I was talking about, and then moved around the stone shrine to the gate beyond, searching for anything that might have changed.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

BlackFruity

AandOE

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 4:14 pm
Tao-Benshin

BlackFruity

Aside from the high floating crystal--its form cracked with the same blue lines of chakra from the cathedral's doors--little had changed since Kaileer's last visit. Gazing out to the small underground reservoir, the waterline had noticeably dropped a few feet, indicated by a sharp line of moss and other plant material. Someone somewhere had performed some kind of good deed enough to be recognized. The gate showed its age with rust and moss ebbing away at the once proud Kirigakure steel, appearing to be barely holding its own against the ebb and flow of time. A barely seen small keyhole sat on the right side of the gate, buried within the surrounding stone rather than on the drop gate itself.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:56 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara

[x] Red eyes were busy trailing over the rusted and slime-covered gate before him, focused on progression in the literal sense rather than spending time pondering scenery. However, as Inka turned to throw a curious glance up to the hovering crystal, a thought came across his face and quickly went. Inka shrugged.

"I dun know." He answered, his slack slur not sounding near as natural as his former polite speech. "Unless you can read any of what it says, I'll I can offer is to blow it up." Inka answered before turning back to the gate, checking it for any of the glowing blue lines when once more he turned to Kaileer. "Hey - was it violence or drawing a weapon that caused the guys back there to get up?" He asked, red eyes flicking back to the entrance, nervous at the thought of being around the animated dead. "Maybe they're like guardians - they'll react if we threaten 'em. It's just a thought."

Tao-Benshin

AandOE

Mission Objectives:
X Collect Antidote
- Reproduce Antidote
X Investigate Shinobi

Item Owned:
- Respirator
- Leather work gloves
- Water-proof boots

⊗ CHAKRA 392/550
⊗ STAMINA 220/250
⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:37 pm
User Image

-----ι considered Inka's question, trying to remember what I might have done when I came here the first time. I'd opened the door, had chakra sucked out of me, and stopped to regain my composure inside the building. That's when I'd noticed the skeletons, but their presence hadn't made sense. I'd drawn one of my swords... "...Yeah. I had one of my swords drawn. That must have been seen as a threat." Or something like that. I wasn't entirely sure how skeletons had minds to take something as a threat. Maybe someone was in one of the rooms surrounding the main one watching.
-----Sticking my hands under my arms, I looked back up at the floating crystal. Blow it up... Well, one of several things could happen. First, it could do nothing, which might be the preferable choice. Or I could be right and it would get rid of the fuuin, or maybe stop the weird time loop we were stuck in. Or it could cause something worse in the village as a backlash. Lastly, it could just blow up in our faces and we would never see the light of another day. That was the least preferable, obviously. "I mean, maybe it wouldn't hurt to try destroying it. It might just be nothing. If it doesn't do anything, it'll probably just come back when the village resets again." Glancing behind me to make sure I didn't trip over anything, I moved away from the floating stone. The opening in the top of the cavern would help alleviate some of the explosion, but we were still in a small, enclosed space. At the very least I could try to put some distance between it and myself if Inka decided to go through with it.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

BlackFruity

AandOE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:32 am
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb211/YaoiSpark/RP Characters/4b9e3c91-7266-411f-9987-91eaa38ea69f_zps8c602af4.jpg[/imgleft]

Inka Hizara

[x] Inka clicked his tongue, arms hanging slack as he rested his hands in pant pockets. "Nah," He started. "Water levels dictated by good deeds, animated dead fighting armed tresspassers - blowin' up some gem doesn't seem like much of an idea to me. Which is a shame." Inka sighed whimsically, finding the idea of causing an explosion large enough to send the solid hunk of glowing rock to pieces greatly appealing. "Heck, perhaps even tapping into our chakra might cause a stir with those guys. Or maybe not. I dun know - I'm not the smartest in this village." Inka added with an irritated rush. "This whole situation is... stressful." He rumbled. Red eyes glanced over to Kaileer, apraising the younger male before going back to the gate, giving it a slight, gentle, and very quick nudge with a knuckle to see if it would creak open or suck his chakra - or something. "Thanks, by the way." Inka spoke, voice soft. "For staying. This isn't your village and, from what I could tell, you haven't got any ties here. But you've done nothing but help us. Although," His tone changed to something lighter now. "I'm sure when you get home you'll have nothing to say but how... odd and blunt our customs and people are. We aren't much for sugar coatings, in case you haven't noticed." Inka chuckled, looking to Kaileer once more, eyes retracting back, however, part way as he spotted something in the stone. Stepping around the Jounin, Inka approached the wall-embedded key hole. Brows furrowing, Inka huffed. "A shame we can't ask one of the dead guards for the key." He paused. "Or help in general."

Tao-Benshin

AandOE

Mission Objectives:
X Collect Antidote
- Reproduce Antidote
X Investigate Shinobi

Item Owned:
- Respirator
- Leather work gloves
- Water-proof boots

⊗ CHAKRA 392/550
⊗ STAMINA 220/250
⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:35 am
User Image

-----ι couldn't help feeling embarrassed at Inka's gratitude. "Heh..." Scratching a nonexistent itch on my nose to hide my embarrassment, I turned to look around the cavern again. Not that I expected to find anything new. "Honestly, I originally came here to deliver something, and wasn't particularly thrilled with the idea. Besides, getting around here is easier than climbing a mountain every time I need to turn in a mission." Something... Oh, right, the letter. I'd handed that over, right? My hand went to my pocket just to be sure. But I paused. Why had I stayed? It wasn't something I'd really thought about, just did. That was a lie. I knew perfectly well why I stayed. Choosing my words carefully, I decided to give Inka a more acceptable answer. "I guess... After Kumo was attacked, and how many were killed during it..." Kazumi and Viktor more than anyone still stood out in my mind, but I'd been one of the few to search the rubble for bodies, and the number of villagers had been countless. How useless I felt then... I didn't want to see that happen again."
-----Taking a deep breath to clear away the dark thoughts, I turned back to the red-eyed chuunin. I crossed my arms in thought. "Maybe there is something worth finding? I don't know. I wasn't looking when I was attacked before."

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

BlackFruity

AandOE

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:30 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara

[x] With a hum, gloved fingers carefully scrapping away what moss and slime covered and surrounded the key hole, Inka spoke carefully. "I've been there, once. Kumogakure." He began, red eyes focused on the key hole for any identifiable marks or clues to keys. "I should have stayed longer, enjoyed the scenery. I've never been on a mountain until that mission. Or even been somewhere where the air isn't always moist." The Chuunin chuckled, a hint of sadness in his tone. "But I understand, ya know. I hate feeling useless too. The number of times of times I've tried to save someone, anyone, only to find them already..." With hesitation and dark eyes, Inka just stared at the wall, hands hanging uselessly at his sides.

Tao-Benshin

AandOE

Mission Objectives:
X Collect Antidote
- Reproduce Antidote
X Investigate Shinobi

Item Owned:
- Respirator
- Leather work gloves
- Water-proof boots

⊗ CHAKRA 392/550
⊗ STAMINA 220/250
⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:08 am
User Image

-----тhe conversation seemed to have touched on something sensitive, leaving me at a loss of what to say. I've never been one to pry into someone's personal life, and it was probably something I had no business knowing. Even if I was technically ranked higher, I had no where near as much experience as the older chuunin. In fact, I hadn't really experienced much since obtaining my headband.
-----I'd been jealous when almost every shinobi in Kumogakure was raised to jounin before I was after the attack, including some who were given headbands after I was, but when I was actually raised to the rank, I hardly thought I had earned it. Aside from training, I'd run away from the only battle I had experienced, and ran minor missions from then on for some reason I couldn't fathom. Here in Kiri, the skeletons were the first true 'test' of anything I'd learned.
-----Turning my attention back to the gate, I gathered some resolve and approached it. Looking up to the rock above the gate, I search for handholds, anything I could hold on to, to give me some leverage. Climbing was something I had done my entire life, and something I enjoyed--well, reaching whatever high place the climb provided specifically. I knew how to find handholds where most couldn't. I wiped my hands on my shirt and, with a grunt, sprung up to grab the rock, placing my feet against the bars of the gate. Pushing off of it, I aimed all of what weight I had near the lock of the gate, and kicked into it in an effort to break it open. I wasn't sure if my weight would be enough, but it was worth a try.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

BlackFruity

AandOE

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff