Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
~Doru & Nero's Room~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:14 pm
User Image
Sato smelled what the soda was before Doru had taken a sip. "Well, I don't, its just them skipping out on their responsibility to teach their students. Its annoying to look forward and try to get their on time just for the effort to be wasted all because the teacher decided it was a good idea to skip making them bad role models" he voiced his opinion. "Its about ghosts at this school. I found in Geography while waiting for class to start. Seems that the ghosts knows that communicate with them and they take an advantage of that ability for their own enjoyment" he revealed the secret.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:25 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

i do agree that is a poor choice on the teacher but now and then its nice to get to relax but on a case of it happening very often not so much....and really?....id like to see this well not see but you get what i mean -he would chuckle lightly to himself- i could probably connect with them and find out why they are still around maybe we could help them? -Doru would start to wonder if he could actually help these poor souls or if they actually even wanted any help at all?-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:41 pm
User Image
"You'd better be right, because its already happened two days in a row. Their absence count as absence for students and both are limited" Sato pointed out. "If you do that avoid mentioning the Geography class because I was only witness and had pretend I didn't notice them which wasn't easy. Having them realize their presence is known to me would lead to me to getting harassed and bothered by ghosts again. News like that travels fast around them" he cautioned him.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:46 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

no worries i may be blind but not dumb -he would chuckle lightly though he knew by no means was Sato saying he was dumb- i'll go when school is done for the day and nobody is around besides i can't be interrupted when going into a well seer's state though i will need someone who can watch over me to make sure i don't over do it

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:28 pm
User Image
"Huh? That's not what I was implying" said Sato and wondered why Doru chuckled. He was getting the feeling that there was a hint suggestion that he should come with him to watch over his health. "I would like to go with you to make sure you won't over do it" he offered thinking as a friend he should at least off his assistance besides he didn't have anything to do after school.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:41 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

well then sounds like a plan what day should we do this? i don't suggest today i'll have to gather my supplies unless your willing to go out "shopping" with me -he would seem to chuckle lightly to himself before taking another drink of his soda-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:59 pm
User Image
"Yes! Yes, I will go shopping with you, Doru" said Sato with his ears standing on end like their supposed to and sounding excited at the thought of going shopping. He figured it would be strange for someone his age and active imagination would be into going on a shopping trip, but he needed to spend more energy in order to sleep at night and sitting around on the couch wasn't helping.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:14 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

awesome well that takes care of that -Doru would chuckle before moving to brush his fingers lightly threw his silken white hair- so tell me more about these ghosts? i wanna be able to get a good hold on what kinda stuff i'm going to need to handle the situation

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:30 pm
User Image
"Let's see...they have a thing about the teacher's long hair like if it should be tied up or not. Their not against threatening and using bystanders as hostages and they give childish demands. All know is that there is at least four of them and the teacher is very acquainted with of them. Had to avoid looking in their direction to prevent suspicion being placed on me. Oh, and they sound young enough to be high school students" Sato told him all that knows of the ghosts.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:24 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

how strange -moving Doru would tap lightly on his chin as he would seem to be deep in thought- do you think they could be past students of that teacher? if so that raises a few suspension that is rather odd -Doru had to admit there was some oddness to this and couldn't help but have a deep feeling there was more to this then what he was hoping really was-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:39 pm
User Image
"I doubt it since they said they heard about him. The ghost I said he seems to acquainted is the one who knows he doesn't like ghosts being in his classroom. I don't know how long that man has been teaching at this school" Sato replied honestly and rubbed the back of one of his ears.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:45 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

hmmm....-moving to scratch at the back of his head, Doru had to admit he was baffled on this one- well whats your opinion on the situation why do you think they are still around other then to just be a pest

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:52 pm
User Image
"In my opinion is that they just want to be noticed because people can't sense or see them and maybe even contentment from companionship. Most ghosts don't recall what they need to do in order to move on to the afterlife. The link between and next hasn't weaken enough for ghosts to be coming over yet" Sato said his opinion about the situation and added a little more information.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:58 pm
bleh mess up)  

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:27 pm
User Image
"Its how I get over some of my fears which is learning more about it" Sato said not getting that he was being teased at that very moment then he blushed after realizing it. "I rather not underestimate about what trouble they be capable of. So what is the strategy of convincing them?" he asked him.
AugustenDomenta

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces