Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
Words and Worlds Apart Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:24 am
Saralee Monroe

User Image
Silence filled the group as Anna slid from the wall down to the floor, her face chafed and her eye blackened from the incident with Aimee. Megan, Susan, and Jenny all stared at their fallen co-captain in disbelief. The one in the most shock, however, was Anna. No one had ever stood up to the cheerleader and left without an injury of sorts. The sandy blonde was unable to move, but under her breath in a whisper a few dirty words toward Aimee were uttered. Jenny walked over and leaned down to aid her co-captain while Megan and Susan looked between the remaining two women. If anything, Jenny knew she had to be sure Anna would survive the beating she had received and she pulled out a handkerchief to wipe the woman's tears.

Saralee watched the entire incident as if she were watching a horror film. Aimee had mercilessly taken Anna's perfectly dressed form and turned her into a victim herself. The whole thing frightened the young woman and her legs began to shake. Her emerald eyes remained unblinking and steadfast on Anna. Even if Anna was a mean cheerleader, she still had rights that shouldn't be taken away, even if she deserved her fate. Hearing Aimee tell her that she could go away if she needed her to only made the moment seem more like a dream. Never had she been face to face with such violence. Not knowing quite what to do, she remained still and started to sway with her eyes beginning to grow hazy.

Susan and Megan ran the few steps and grabbed a hold of their friend, seeing her begin to sway. Never had they seen her faint, but today they were not taking any chances. Sure enough, as soon as they grabbed hold, Saralee's body grew weak and began to fall. Both Megan and Susan gently grabbed her arms and held her steady as she blacked out. Megan turned to Aimee with her eyes full of concern. "I'm sorry... but I think maybe we should take her home for now. If you want to reach her later, Susan can give you Saralee's cell phone number. I'd give her about an hour before she comes to." Susan reached in her purse and pulled out an index card scribbling down Saralee's number and added her own at the bottom. "Here." The brunette leaned in closer and whispered into Aimee's ear the softest she could. "I can't believe the way you handled Anna. I've been wanting to do that for months! Call me sometime and we can go out for ice cream if you like to celebrate. We could use a new co-captain if you're interested. Don't tell Anna I said that!" She laughed softly to herself and linked her arms with Megan forming a makeshift chair to carry Saralee to a bench before they would call for her driver to come take her home.

Jenny looked up at Aimee and simply shook her head while speaking in a low tone of warning. "If you do anything like that again, you can be sure I'll call the police. You didn't need to be so graphic in front of Saralee of all people! Heaven knows she's got the biggest rose-colored glasses in the world on for her classmates, even if they can be mean. I think it best if you stay away from Anna and the rest of the squad until classes resume in a week. I'm calling a cab to take Anna to the hospital." Jenny whipped out her cell phone and began dialing the emergency room to come pick up her fallen captain.

Anna barely could keep herself awake through all the head pounding and pain searing through her face. Before she closed her eyes blacking out, she managed to flip Aimee the bird and her body went limp. Her heart beat and her breath were the only signs of life left in her. She would make it, but not without remembering who was number one on her to-erase-list: Aimee Tressler. More than anything, keeping Saralee from becoming the star of the squad and keeping herself a step above the other girls remained her number one goal for high school junior and senior year. Anyone who tampered with that would be certain to receive something unexpected and brutal.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:50 am
Amiee Tressler

User Image

Amiee was panicking when Saralee swayed on her feet, both ashamed of her actions and afraid for the blonde, but it was Jenny's words that reminded her that she was from a completely different world than the cheerleaders. Her jade eyes met the one who had gone to help Anna, glaring coldly. "In my world, those rose colored glasses don't exist. While you girls get to live in your perfectly manufactured lives, you are blind to what even your own actions can do." She gestured angrily at the passed out Anna. "This drama queen has caused five kids to commit suicide. That's FIVE people that died and will never see another day. And you want to condone that, Jenny? You want me to hold off from making sure we don't have a number six because you are all so vapid that you can't see that it's wrong? What David did was WRONG, and she was trying to justify what could one day be a RAPIST. If me stopping that bothers you, then you need to get your priorities in order. And the next time she wants to flip me off, you tell her I will BREAK it off."

Amiee held her hand up to refuse the card, grabbing her bag as angry tears pricked at her jade eyes, looking at Saralee. "Tell Ms. Monroe, that if she can't see the world for what it is, them she might want to keep her distance from me. Tell her to stay in her world of perfect shoes and money, because the real world, the one I live in, is a very dark place that she may never be ready for. And tell the cops to come find me if they want a copy of this b***h's words. I know it's not a crime, but all the same, I would rather them know why they get to see my face again." Amiee turned on her heel and stormed out, refusing to let anyone see her cry. This was for the best; if Saralee really did see the world as only good, then she could never understand her world of darkness, violence, and hate. She would never understand what she had had to do, and so she didn't expect her to. Maybe she never should have gone to that dance after all, maybe then she wouldn't feel so hollow as she walked away from the beautiful Saralee Monroe.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:27 pm
Saralee Monroe

User Image
The light shown in Saralee's eyes as she found herself no longer in the company of her fellow students. Opening her eyes fully, she discovered she was back home in her bedroom with an ice pack on her forehead and a blanket over her body. It was hard to believe what had just happened, but she knew it to be all true. Anna was hurt, Aimee had struck out at another student, and she had fallen unconscious from the shock of it all. Truly today was not a day she expected.

Saralee slowly sat up and found a note on her phone next to her bed from Susan and Megan. Saralee, We had your driver come and take you home after you fainted. Anna is in the hospital but she should be fine after a few days to get herself together. Aimee really made an impression. We like how brave she was and she really does seem to care about you. Jenny, on the other hand, took Anna's side. We think the squad is going to have some meeting at the beginning of the last quarter before our practice to decide what to do. Call us later to let us know how you are. We luv you! Megan and Susan.

The blonde looked down and read it again. More than anything, she had to see Aimee. Slipping on her flats and grabbing a blue hoodie, she headed out the door, After about twenty minutes of continuous walking, she arrived at the front door of the Tressler residence. Knocking three times, she shifted back and forth on her feet, nervously awaiting the occupant or her mother to answer the door.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:59 pm
Amiee Tressler

User Image

"DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!!" Amiee half roared, throwing yet another crumpled sketch to the floor in her irritation, her sketchbook quickly following the item. For the last few hours, the model had been trying to purge her mind of the face of Saralee through drawing, but each one seemed to.simply become the woman that had invaded her thoughts since the dance. It was becoming far too much for the girl, Amiee standing up to pace he room restlessly, contemplating going to the forge early when there were three knocks at the door.

Her jade eyes were wary as she made her way to the front door, opening it to see the object of her affections standing on the other side as she stiffened visibly, as if afraid the shorter blonde would strike her for her earlier actions. "M-ms. Monroe. What are you doing here?" She inquired nervously, fighting back the nervous tears that already stung her eyes. She had ruined their friendship, and so she would need to deal with the consequences. "Are you okay?" Her eyes suddenly swept around the neighborhood angrily, her cold eyes hunting. "Did David try to threaten you?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:04 pm
Saralee Monroe

User Image
The moment the door opened, Saralee felt her heart pounding out of her chest. Part of her was still afraid of what Aimee had done back at the school, but part of her was grateful someone had stood up to the queen bee of the squad. Saralee shook her head when asked about David and looked down at her shoes. "I don't think I've been anywhere other than home since the... incident. Megan and Susan wanted to make sure no one would bother me so they took me straight home and put me in my room and covered me up. Those two really are the only nice girls on the squad. Can I... Can I come inside? I don't really want to be outside when I know Anna's family lives only a few blocks away."

The blonde shifted nervously on her feet. She wanted to talk to Aimee and find out what was going on that caused her to snap the way she did. Such an act of violence was never carried out in front of her. "Or... if I am not welcome inside maybe we can go get some lunch at the diner down the street and talk. It should be pretty quiet there if you're hungry. I just wanna talk..." Her pale hands folded together at her waist and her blonde locks flew slightly in the warm spring breeze as she awaited an answer. "Aimee... please don't turn me away..."

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:18 pm
User Image

Amiee shifted for a few moments in silence before finally stepping aside and motioning the other girl in, shutting the door behind her. She gestured for Saralee to sit on the couch, purposefully sitting in the chair across from her to keep some distance between them; already, she was feeling her skin flush and the strange but familiar spell that the green eyed girl seemed to cast over her take hold once more. Her jade eyes stared at her own anxiously fidgeting hands as she turned the words in her mind over carefully, finally speaking in a strangely timid voice. "I... I am sorry for upsetting you earlier. I keep forgetting how different our worlds are."

Her words felt wrong to her, like she should be stating that the young girl was invading her thoughts, haunting her like an obsessed ghost. She refused to think of the word 'love' though. After the things she had done, Amiee was partially convinced that love was a luxury that was reserved for the innocent, and the model was far from that. A shaking hand brushed her pink bangs absently as her gaze hardened, half wanting to explain why it had sent her into a rage, but knowing that the truth would likely be damning. How could Saralee possibly understand why she had done what she had? "I.... You should be careful not to fall for someone like me." She half whispered, standing and moving to look out the window to the backyard. "Our lives are nothing alike, and you belong with someone who isn't below you." Why did it hurt so much to say this? "Sara, I wish I could be the.... That..." She sighed through her nose, biting her cheek to hold back tears. "I wish you didn't have this power over me..." Her words were barely above a whisper, but to the hacker they seemed deafening, a few tears escaping to break through her carefully maintained mask.

This wasn't supposed to hurt like this. Amiee knew that much, but still even trying to reject the blonde was hurting her on a level that seemed hearly physical. "Th-there are thi-ings ab-bout me you.... Yuh-yuh can't p-possibl-l-ly und-derstand..." She couldn't recall at what point she had started crying, just that now the tears and sobs refused to halt, her arms wrapped around her body tightly. Amiee covered her mouth with her right hand, as if the action would keep her secrets, her past, her failures from spilling out too. When had she let herself become so vulnerable? Whatever power Saralee had over her was destroying her carefully built walls and barriers, breaking her self-induced isolation down at un-godly speeds. This wasn't how is was supposed to be. She wasn't supposed to have feelings for the beautiful girl. She wasn't supposed to let her in.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:51 pm
Saralee Monroe

User Image
Sitting down on the couch as Aimee had directed, Saralee listened and felt her heart beginning to sink to the ground. Aimee clearly had been holding back a lot of emotion and didn't think she was worthy of being around the blonde after what she had done. When Aimee began to get up and turn, Saralee's eyes followed her, listening and watching as the raven began to shake and the sad sobbing was quietly filling the corner she was standing in. Saralee couldn't stand to hear such a sad noise. She stood up and began to slowly walk over behind her friend.

"I don't think you are below me, Aimee. Quite the contrary. I think we're on the same level just in different ways. You're so strong where I am weak, that right there makes you my yang. Perhaps in that way, we are not opposite in such a bad way.

The smaller blonde reached out slowly and wrapped her arms around the other woman's waist, forming a gentle hug and resting her head on Aimee's back. "I don't know what power you say I have over you, but I know I didn't put it there, so I have no way to hold you against your will... but i'd like to stay with you freely if I may. Tell me..." She hugged the girl slightly tighter and closed her eyes, forming small tears of empathy in her own. "Tell me what i can't possibly understand. I want to try to understand. Please don't push me away." Softly, she reached out with one hand to gently place it over one of Aimee's hands in comfort and kept the other around the girl's waist tenderly providing the only support she could really offer.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:28 pm
User Image

She knew that she should pull away from the embrace, that she should run far away from this girl that was holding her so close, but she remained rooted to the floor. She found her hand shakily moving to clasp onto Saralee's, crying until she was sure she could control her voice better. "I.... I've d-done things you never could imagine.... Just so Mom and I c-could survive...." She whispered, steeling her courage to elaborate. "When... When I was ab-bout thirteen, Mom lost her job after that jerk of a husband div-vorced her. We were going to be evicted unless we somehow got another six hundred dollars..."

Amiee could remember how afraid her mother had been, how scared she had felt as well, but also determined to help her. She had sold all of her smithing projects already, and she could recall feeling that there were no other options. "I knew I wasn't bad looking. I knew that it was dangerous, but if I didn't do something then things would be so much w-worse." The hacker was trembling from unvoiced sobs, silent tears running down her pale cheeks from deadened jade eyes. "Th-there wasn't a ch-choice. I had to do something. So... I found th-this bar..... And I... I would...." She took a deep, shuddering breath in. "I sl-slept with men f-for money."

Amiee knew that she was exposing her own darkest secret, her painful truth that until now had never been told to a single soul; only she and the men she had slept with had known anything at all. She had adopted the name 'Ashley' for her task, her jade eyes as beautiful as they were lifeless for all those many nights. "I d-did that f-f-for almost three yuh-years..." Amiee expected Saralee to pull away in disgust, to call her horrible things and run to tell her secret to the world. Should it come to that, the model knew she would be forced to withdraw from school and finish her studies on her own to escape the cruel fallout that would be inevitable.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:41 pm
Saralee Monroe

User Image
The blonde held Aimee and listened to her story through her sobs. It really was something that was comparable to a good tragedy novel but never something the woman would have experienced in real life. Still, it did explain the reclusive behavior when trying to protect the blonde. The whole story was more of a shock than anything else. Saralee pulled back slightly and tried to turn Aimee around to face her. "So that's why you don't like the idea of being paid for helping or anything like that. It really makes sense now. What did they do to you? Did they hurt you too? Did you get something deadly from any of the men? Could I catch it since I kissed you?" So many questions were running through her head. Far be it for the younger woman to be concerned for her own safety, but she had never been exposed to much of the dangers the world had to hold.

Saralee tried to keep turning Aimee to look at her, desperate to look into those jade eyes and see that the older woman would be alright. Such a tale made her heart drop and made her a bit more understanding over the whole thing. "What is this power I have over you? If you don't like it maybe I should just go... but..." She started to feel her feet shift uncomfortably under her. "But I rather stay with you... no one should feel alone after something like that." Her hands softly increased their grip on Aimee's waist out of concern and desperation to try to keep the other calm.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 2:24 pm
User Image

Amiee remained half turned in Saralee's grasp, chuckling humorlessly at the question of her health. "No, I am perfectly healthy. And you n-need to pay attention more in health cl-class, Sara." She chided, finally looking the green eyed girl directly, her own gaze half dead. "They weren't cruel, for the most part. Most of them were quiet nice. I... I still talk to a few of them as friends."

Amiee pulled the younger girl to her body firmly her form still trembling. "Please, don't go. I can't explain what power it is, but I.... I want you here with me. Please, stay...?" She begged softly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:09 pm
Saralee Monroe

User Image
Saralee leaned in close as Aimee pulled her close to her taller form, begging her to stay. Such a sound made her smile and she wrapped her arms around Aimee's waist in a tight hug. She laughed a bit herself at the comment about paying attention more in health class. "Well if the material wasn't so boring most of the time I wouldn't be falling asleep through some of it." She let out a soft laugh herself. "But yes, I will stay. I can't believe you still talk to some of them after having to use your body to make money. If you felt so bad about doing it, why would you still talk to them and bring back the memories? I don't understand."

She closed her eyes laying her head on Aimee's left shoulder still hugging her close. "You won't have to do any of that anymore... if you ever need anything I can help you. All you ever have to do is ask, Aimee." She tightened her embrace and felt her smile grow from cheek to cheek. For once, she could make someone else feel safe. She was a tiny woman, but the only thing she had to benefit anyone was a warm heart and a wallet full of cash in her father's name. Truly she never felt like much help to anyone because she wasn't tough or highly intelligent outside the classroom. If Aimee needed her, she would be more than happy to oblige.

'Aimee," the blonde whispered softly. "Would... would it be okay to..." Saralee's voice trembled a little bit. She had never done this before. "Go out on a date? You and me? I... I want to know more about the real you after everything you've told me and... figure out how we feel." Her heart beat faster and faster waiting for the answer to pour from the model's pale lips.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:12 pm
User Image

At the mention of Saralee finding it odd she still spoke to a few of the men who had spent many idle hours with her, Amiee simply shrugged and replied, "We talk about normal stuff. You know, how their kids are, advice on metal projects, the latest in music. We don't bring up how we met, just stuff that matters."

The moment Sara's proposal of a date fully sank in, the model felt her heart skip a beat, a timid grin on her lips and a shy expression on her face, the faint trace of a blush tinting her cheeks a soft red hue. "I.... I don't know what to say..." Already, the blonde had remained next to her after discovering she was female, then hadn't rushed off in disgust at her darkest secret, and now was asking her on a date? She was partially convinced that she was dreaming and this couldn't possibly be real. "Yes... I... I would like that...." Amiee finally managed, kissing the shorter girl's forehead tenderly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 3:15 pm
Saralee Monroe

User Image
Saralee beamed when Aimee kissed her forehead and hugged her close. She looked up and blushed when she saw the familiar red tint across the older woman's face. She still felt uncomfortable taking the lead with asking someone out, especially another woman. She decided to voice her discomfort. "I do hope you can do me the honor of planning the perfect evening? I don't normally plan outings for an intimate occasion." Saralee felt a little silly asking such a thing, especially since she asked Aimee for the date in the first place. After everything they had experienced the past two days together, it was clear Aimee was more masculine than she was, so she only felt it necessary to let Aimee lead.

She reached for Aimee's hands and laced her fingers with the raven haired woman's. Somehow, she felt more at ease with Aimee than she had with any man she had dated. She didn't feel Aimee would try to take advantage of her as David had done and that in itself was very comforting. Aimee had been taken advantage of even if it was willing, but it was still comforting to not worry about being stripped of her dignity or innocence again. Saralee laughed softly and brought her hands holding Aimee's to her lips. "Will you be my prince tonight, Ms. Tressler?" It felt strange, yet sweet as the words left her lips. Hopefully Aimee would have a good idea on how to spend the evening.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:23 pm
User Image

Amiee's grin grew more, shyly glancing at the girl at her final statement and the tender kiss to her hands. The model could feel her heart still fluttering, nodding moments before responding to the blonde before her. "Y-yeah, of course I can come up with something. I was going to go to the forge later, but I would really be happy if you came along. You could meet Tenchi, and maybe I could let you try a bit of hammering. I would be honored to be the prince to such a beautiful princess, Ms. Monroe." Her jade eyes betrayed how excited the prospect of Saralee joining her made the hacker, a goofy, if not childish grin plastered across Amiee's face.

She leaned closer and gently kissed the younger woman on her lips again, a tender yet chaste gesture from the model. Her fingers tightened marginally on Saralee's hands, but still allowing the option for her to pull away if she wanted. The taller girl sighed happily into her lips, the sound just barely audiable as her pulse thundered in her ears, the sound echoing the pounding desire that was welling up deep inside her chest.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:12 am
Saralee Monroe

User Image
The moment she was called a beautiful princess, Saralee felt the blush on her face grow to her ears and turn a pale pink as her eyes closed to laugh. Within a matter of moments, she found her lips pressed gently against the raven-haired woman's pale lips and her closed eyes reveal a series of warm colors spreading across her closed lids. A sigh barely audible came from Aimee's throat and Saralee found herself like a deer caught in the headlights. A kiss this soon? Certainly not what a Monroe was to be expecting. Normally a caller would kindly compliment and woo her before going in for a soft caress of her lips. Part of her was pouting from things being so different, but the other part was blissfully willing to dismiss it from her mind. Saralee gave a brief kiss back and moved Aimee's hands to her small waist above her jeans for an embrace and she moved her own to Aimee's shoulders.

"I do believe that was the first kiss of the day that you were so gentle with and so eager to deliver." The blond smiled teasingly. "Although I am sure you and I can both behave ourselves for a while until a proper date between the real you and the casual me draws close to an end? Think you can take on that challenge, Aimee?" Saralee leaned up slightly and kissed the slightly taller girl on her cheek. Then thought crossed her mind. "Oh, I didn't really consider my attire for such an outing to an unfamiliar place. Do I look alright? If I can get my outfit scorched or dirty in the least, surely Father will be questioning my absence. As far as I told anyone, I was going on a walk to see Susan and Megan... Should I go back and change and you come get me? Should I get changed into something here again? Should I just go as I am?"

The series of questions kept pouring from her mouth like a waterfall. In a minute, Saralee was mentally slapping herself to get a grip. Normally no one saw this side of the heir. She had always done the freaking out parts of her preparation at her estate and had Gloria and Estelle to help her get ready. She figured the staff would soon grow weary if she didn't stop changing her outfits ten times every time before a date. "Oh, I still have the clothes you let me borrow from last night... I probably should go get them. I'm sure you'd like such a nice outfit back in your closet. What do you think?" Once again, Saralee thought it best to let Aimee steer the evening. She didn't really want to leave Aimee's side, but at the same time she wanted to look her very best for their first real date. The only part that made her uneasy, is if Aimee would come over and say to Father that she was taking his little girl out on a date. The very idea of it made the hair on the back of her neck stand up. She would be soooo dead and disowned.

RP 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff