Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Jericho and Dmitry's Dorm Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:44 am
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

ι'м נυѕт α ραωη ιη тнє gαмє σƒ ℓιƒє..

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Jericho nodded and got both of them a soda and brought it into the living room, turning off the lights, sitting down on the couch and skipping past the advertisements. He took a piece of the pop corn and ate it.

..вυт єνєяy ραωη ιѕ α ρσтєηтιαℓ qυєєη.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:43 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded and got both of them a soda and brought it into the living room, turning off the lights, sitting down on the couch and skipping past the advertisements. He took a piece of the pop corn and ate it.

User Image

jinnyskeans

The opening was creepy, instead of an opening title it played a home movie of people getting hung. Afterward it cut to a family moving in to a new house, nothing scary yet just the movie setting up the plot for the rest of the movie.
[OOC: If you haven't seen this movie, it scared the crap out of me, it was insanely well done]  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:50 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

It didn't really frighten Jericho, most horror movies never did. It was a bit creepy, but it didn't bother the steeled man. And then the normality added to it. It wasn't til later that the scary part began, and Jericho looked over to see Dmitry's reaction so far.

[OCC: I haven't seen it, what was it called again?]
User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:05 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

It didn't really frighten Jericho, most horror movies never did. It was a bit creepy, but it didn't bother the steeled man. And then the normality added to it. It wasn't til later that the scary part began, and Jericho looked over to see Dmitry's reaction so far.

[OCC: I haven't seen it, what was it called again?]
User Image

jinnyskeans

Dmitry wasn't the type of person who handled scary movies so it was nerve wrecking to watching. He normally just jolted at any of the jumpscare scenes, but a couple of time through out the movie he made small frightened noises. Whenever that happened Dmitry would blush a light shade of red, and hope that Jericho hadn't heard him.
[OOC: Sinister it's pretty recent]  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:11 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho had noticed the jumps and noises, how could he not. He didn't see the boy's blush, though, but was close enough to feel every little jolt. "Hn.. Dmitry, if you're scared.. You can, er, try to find comfort in me somehow. If you want." he told the male in a quiet whisper. He didn't know if he'd be much help or not, though.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:26 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho had noticed the jumps and noises, how could he not. He didn't see the boy's blush, though, but was close enough to feel every little jolt. "Hn.. Dmitry, if you're scared.. You can, er, try to find comfort in me somehow. If you want." he told the male in a quiet whisper. He didn't know if he'd be much help or not, though.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Dmitry gave a greatful smile before shifting closer to the red head. He rested his head on Jericho's shoulder and curled as close as he could before over stepping any more boundaries. Quickly the tension left his shoulders, "Thank you," Dmitry mummbled softly.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:48 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho looked down at the smaller body that now lay on his shoulder, and finally put his arm over the boy's chest, thinking it'd give him an extra since of protection. "Yeah. No problem." He murmured and looked back at the screen.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:01 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho looked down at the smaller body that now lay on his shoulder, and finally put his arm over the boy's chest, thinking it'd give him an extra since of protection. "Yeah. No problem." He murmured and looked back at the screen.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Settling into the new seating arrangment, Dmitry returned his attention back to movie. With the warmth and comfort provided by the taller male he didn't jump as much. Until the movie started to come to an end and the supernatural being behind the whole plot of the movie jumped out right in front of the camera. The sudden apperance caused Dmitry to jump violently and curse in Russian.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:14 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho noticed the male jumping more dramatically than before, and held him with both arms, "Hey, hey." He murmured, "The guy isn't real, no need to be so scared. Besides, I've got ya." He tried to sound soothing, but it wasn't something he was professional in and it ended up sounding normal and monotone.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:25 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho noticed the male jumping more dramatically than before, and held him with both arms, "Hey, hey." He murmured, "The guy isn't real, no need to be so scared. Besides, I've got ya." He tried to sound soothing, but it wasn't something he was professional in and it ended up sounding normal and monotone.

User Image

jinnyskeans

"Da, I know, just was not expecting it," Dmitry replied, as he shifted slightly closer, so that he was closer to resting on Jericho's chest. Dmitry smiled softly at his roommate's attempt at comforting him, it wasn't great, but he was trying. It wasn't like Dmitry was going complain, it was nice to be held. Giving a content sigh he fully relaxed into the embrace.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:30 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho didn't really know what to do at this point. He allowed the smaller male to lay on his chest, it didn't really bother him.He had just never held anyone this way, or at all. Dmitry seemed to relax though, it felt as if all the male's weight was on him. That didn't bother him either, as the white haired boy wasn't all that heavy. He kept his eyes on the tv, watching the end of the movie as he held his roommate.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:58 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho didn't really know what to do at this point. He allowed the smaller male to lay on his chest, it didn't really bother him.He had just never held anyone this way, or at all. Dmitry seemed to relax though, it felt as if all the male's weight was on him. That didn't bother him either, as the white haired boy wasn't all that heavy. He kept his eyes on the tv, watching the end of the movie as he held his roommate.

User Image

jinnyskeans

As the end credits rolled Dmitry started to fall asleep. Once he felt himself nod off Dmitry lifted his head slightly to keep himself wake, which was harder to do when was as comfortable as he was.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:09 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho looked down at the sleepy body and sighed, did the male really want to sleep on him? Is that why he hadn't got up to go to bed yet? "Come on, let's go to bed.. You're falling asleep." He murmured, watching the boy.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:25 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho looked down at the sleepy body and sighed, did the male really want to sleep on him? Is that why he hadn't got up to go to bed yet? "Come on, let's go to bed.. You're falling asleep." He murmured, watching the boy.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Dmitry groaned in protest at the thought of moving, "Udobnyy, (comfortable,)" he muttered softly. Nuzzling Jericho's chest Dmitry gave a soft sigh and attempted to go to sleep, silently enjoying the warm that was provided by the larger male.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:00 am
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho hadn't understood what Dmitry had said,but he was either really tired or completely comfortable with him to speak Russian so easily, and Jericho didn't think the latter. So he sat there until the other was seemingly asleep, allowing the boy to stay cuddled up with him. After a while, Jericho picked up the male bridal style with little effort and took him to his own bedroom.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items