Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The Shopping Mall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:44 pm
User Image
"Yeah, and its smears on everything, your clothes, hands, and anything you touch" said Sato speaking from experience. "I am very happy to have met you and Digger today" he said to him smiling while he continues to lead. He stops when they get to the back then look to the left then spotted the chalk of different thickness and color. "White ones, right?" he asked him as he walked over to the shelf full of boxes of chalk.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:53 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

i'm glad i met you to Sato to be honest if not for having met you id probably still have been alone hanging out in my dorm playing piano to all ends of the day aside from my classes....and any chalk is fine i just need some then to be able to clean up and draw some symbols -he would smile towards where he could tell Sato was-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:12 pm
User Image
"Similar outcome for me with some occasional acts of mischief and wandering outdoors at night" said Sato. He glanced at him he saw Doru smile then he quickly leaned up and kisses his friend on the right cheek just his way of showing his appreciation for a nice time at the mall. He turns his attention back to the shelf then picked up a box with white chalk that has both thin and thick chalk.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:02 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-feeling a gentle peck on his cheek Doru would blush lightly before getting a glimpse of the chalk Sato had picked up- that should work really nicely -he would point out at the chalk Sato now held- soo ready to pay and go get our ice cream?

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:59 pm
User Image
"I was hoping it will be" said Sato and happy to hear the chalk he picked up will work really nicely. He nodded, "Yup" he said then started heading back towards the front of the store so the box of chalk can be brought.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:50 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

ya its perfect -he would smile before moving to let Sato lead him to the counter. paying for the stuff he would smile before moving to hold the bag- where do you think the food court is in this place

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:02 am
User Image
"Its probably downstairs if we had entered the mall on the second floor. Would be off in the corner away from the stores and have restrooms nearby" Sato guessed. He headed for the exit, "Once we find a directory or if I hear the sort of noises people do when cooking we will most definitely find out where the food court is" he assured.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:41 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-listening to Sato, Doru would smile- I can't wait to get some ice cream what kinda dots or ice cream you thinking about getting? -feeling digger move to brush across his leg Doru would laugh- yes yes and you'll, get ice cream to silly dog

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:16 pm
User Image
Sato thinks about what flavor he would want to get since he likes a lot of different flavors. "Strawberry" he answers. He laughs also at Digger actions in wanting some ice cream too.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:41 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

oooo I think I want strawberry to and vanilla for Digger -chuckling quietly to himself Doru would then move to run his fingers lightly threw his hair-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:04 pm
User Image
"Cool. I like it when it comes to ice creams that they have real strawberry chunks in it" said Sato enthusiastically. He doesn't mind his hair being touched by Doru since the guy has done it more than one time today. He heads on out of the store with Doru and Digger to look for a directory.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:03 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

i agree having the strawberry bits in it seems to always make it better though my all time favorite ice cream is the Reese peanut butter ice cream with the actual chunks if Reese cups in them -fallowing close to Sato Doru would smile as he would let his eyes fade back to normal as he would just let Sato lead without him having a need to take in the photo's...he trusted Sato so there really was no need for him to keep watch-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:31 pm
User Image
"Candy mixed with ice cream. Sounds like Cookies & Cream or Rocky road ice cream" said Sato thinking all three are interesting. "Have you ever tried eating three different flavors of ice cream together?" he asked Doru. He spots a directory not far from where they are now. He looks for the 'here you are' sign, "So we're on the first floor and the food court is on the opposite end of where we are now" he informed Doru then started heading for that direction.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 4:51 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

Oooo like one of those triple dipped ice cream cones each dip a different flavor I use to get those a lot when I was younger and I'd always tell them to surprise me -he would chuckle to himself- I suppose it's another plus side to being blind sometime when you don't know what your guna taste it's like trying it for the first time -Doru would chuckle as a smile would move once more on to the tall white haired seer's face- ugh I can't wait for the ice creamy goodness

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 5:12 pm
User Image
"Yeah, I guess that's what I mean" said Sato, but he was referring to a triple scoop of three different flavors on top of each other on a ice cream cone. "I know, I think you've demonstrated it with soda earlier" he reminded him. He laughed some when Doru said he can't wait for the ice creamy goodness thinking it was funny. They passed by the stores they have been in and the closer they got to the food court the louder and more crowded it was.
AugustenDomenta

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces