Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ⓣ ⓐ ⓜ ⓐ ⓒ ⓤ ⓝ ::.. o p e n : needs characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:09 pm
Mysteriously, as soon as Luka walked into the building, her sneezing fits lessened and stopped. Blowing her nose one last time and removing her glasses to rub at her eyes, she sat down on the examination bed, grateful to be indoors and managed to snag the doctor without an appointment. "I just know that I'm allergic to the outdoors" she muttered with her stuffed nose from blowing too much.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:11 pm
"I see, well, I'm going to check and see a few things" Jason said as he pulled on a pair of medical gloves. He took some examination tools and checked Luka's eyes, ears, nose, and throat. He also checked her breathing and skin condition. The doctor took a seat and began writing. "So are you taking any medication? Do you have previous prescriptions?" he asked. The doctor needed Luka's medical history. "Also, try and give me a list of specific things you have reactions to. Simply 'outdoors' is a little vague. Do you also have a history of other health issues?"  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:44 pm
"Well, um," Maya squeaked as she saw Jason putting on his lab coat. "I'm going to go swimming... I guess... I'll see you later?" She could tell her friend would be busy, and she didn't really feel like staying and interrupting any appointments. Still, she hoped he might have some free time later. She had initially followed the other two into the clinic, but now was turning to leave.
"Oh! Nice to meet you too," she said, addressing Luka now. "I haven't seen you around. I'm Maya. Maybe I'll see you around." Her blue eyes shone with joy, obviously hoping this would be true.

Marie returned the smile and led the newcomer to a small table by the window. "You can put your watermelon down if you like," she said to him, grinning again. "Here's the menu... we'll give you a little bit to look over it. Hope you like it here," she said, then after a moment walked away to go see how the cook was doing. She was sure this newcomer would like it here. Their cook made some of the best food on the island.

Ebony, meanwhile, had finished cleaning the tables and went into the back room to put away the cleaning supplies and wash her hands of the harsh lemon scent. Since the back room was so close to where the cook was, she was also in her sister's direct line of sight. "Papa wants you to waitress more often," Marie said to her when she was close enough, using the word 'waitress' as a verb. "He says you need to talk to the customers more."
It was true, and Ebony knew that. She had always been shy, and her parents, who had always been extroverts, never really understood why. Ebony nodded solemnly, knowing she ought to come out of her shell. Still, she felt herself beginning to sweat.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:47 pm
Luka gave a wave to Maya "If I'm not dead" she replied miserably before turning back to Jason's questions. She simply shrugged and answered the best she could "I just take the over-the-counter ones, my editor usually gets me Zyrtec, since I won't leave the house to see a proper doctor, and no one wants to pay house visits anymore." When asked about what she was specifically allergic to, with a straight face, she immediately said "the outdoors" once more. "Anywhere, any time I step outside a building, my allergies just kick in. My editor says I'm just overthinking it and that it's a mental thing, but I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to going outside."  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:53 pm
I smiled, and listened intently as she spoke. The inn, Tarla was a good place to eat, and the bar that apparently serves bad drinks. Heh, though one of the waitresses must be cute if people still drank them.

Though I did notice the old granny smack the young lady upside the head. I raised an eyebrow with a look of disapproval. Her being upset about the young lady's language was to be understandable, but not hitting...

Ma'm, I said, changing my tone to sound more formal; I had a dark glitter in my eye as I focused my attention on the granny... I understand your disapproval of your young charge's language, but is it really necessary to hit her?

I don't care what anyone says... that was abuse, and I didn't care for it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:46 pm
Jason listened intently to what Luka was saying, but kept writing. "I see. Well, it could be pollen. That's going around a lot this time of year. What symptoms do you develop?" the doctor asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:20 pm
Maya waved goodbye and then left, heading in the direction of the beach. Even though it was still early in the morning, there were surely others there already. And now that it was tourist season, the beach would be as crowded as ever. Maya didn't mind that because it meant meeting new and exciting people. But whenever she felt like she needed peace and quiet, which did happen occasionally, she would swim out to where the water was deeper. Unlike the humans, she had no fear of drowning or being caught in a riptide. She was a strong swimmer, anyway. There was no need for her to be afraid.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:43 am
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

ⓐ ⓜ ⓞ ⓡ ⓨ

"Thanks!" Amory gave a genuine grin, his green eyes crinkling as he did. He then looked down at the menu, surprised by the variety. He was an indecisive person, and took him nearly all the amount of time it took for Marie to return to his table for his order. "Ah, um, I'll have the special. And give me anything to drink," he asked, placing his hands on the table neatly.

ⓛ ⓔ ⓝ ⓞ ⓡ ⓔ

The grandma eyed the tourist, her mouth forming a straight line. "A young woman such as yourself, who has no children, would not understand the needs of such discipline." Lenore could sense the tension between the two and shook her head. She raised her hands, stepping in between her grandma and the counter in front of the foreign lady. What her grandma just said probably would only worsen this mood. "Ah, sorry. It's not like my grandma abuses me or anything. I was a little out of hand," she admitted.

She didn't want the lady to misunderstand; her grandma was not a bad woman. She certainly came from a different time. And being that her grandma was old, being hit by her grandma occasionally didn't exactly hurt too much. But she had to admit, this lady was admirable to stand up to grandma like this.

"Are the donuts out?" A middle-aged man popped his head into the shop, the door bells jingling. This man was a regular who tended to come around this time looking for fresh donuts. He entered the shop, gazing upon the tourist in the hat before ignoring his interest in her for a box of donuts. He noticed the tension and the awkwardness but chose to avoid going in that direction. The grandma muttered something in confirmation, preparing a box of donuts for this regular.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:56 am
I stood there and waited, eating my pastry as I stared at the old woman. The other customer entered, wisely stayed out of our little confrontation as he sought a box of doughnuts. I waited for the man to shuffle out as I thought hard on how I was going to retaliate to that.

When he got his doughnuts and shuffled out, I finally spoke. Now she has offended me.

Old lady... take your outdated assumptions on what a complete stranger has done and understands, by looking at their age, and shove them where the sun doesn't shine. I learned discipline by doing things and dealing with the consequences, not by having some old biddy hit me every time she thought I did something wrong. And quite frankly, if I did... I'd be dead right now.

I looked her straight in the eye and put a finger to the scar on my face.

No one understands discipline like I do.

My eyes flicked to the friendly girl at the register.

And yes... it is abuse. I see that mark on your hand. It's shaped like a spoon. Not only is it abuse it's also very un-hygenic. And... quite frankly, I believe you look old enough to make your own decisions... and deal with them.

I found myself getting agitated, and I heaved a deep, exasperated sigh. I shook my head.

Now... I did not come to Tamacun to get into an argument with an old lady who thinks she knows better then everyone else. I am going to take my leave. However, I looked back to the friendly blonde girl. I kinda like you. My name is Garnet. You?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:16 pm

ⓛ ⓔ ⓝ ⓞ ⓡ ⓔ

Lenore made a face, flinching when the foreign lady had directed her attention to her. "Err, Lenore," she answered in a bit of an awe. She lowered her head, knowing her grandma was probably a bit vexed. "I'll see you around the island, have a nice day," she added brightly. Right, this woman…Garnet actually stood up to grandma.

Lenore's mother always said that grandma was a little stubborn and harsh on Lenore, but Lenore didn't think that it was too brutal. The covered the mark on her hand in slight embarrassment. She hadn't really thought of the physical punishment as much, but she knew that spanking and the such as a form of discipline was a long and tiring parental argument.

When Garnet proceeded to leave, Lenore looked awkwardly at her grandma, who was looking away, tending to something on the display. Lenore gave a pout to her lips, tilting her head the other way. She wondered about Garnet, wondered why she felt so strongly about what just happened. She was curious about her, about the wild look she had in her eyes and that free style she had about her.
She looked down before back up, to the clock. She would have to make a delivery pretty soon.

ⓔ ⓤ ⓡ ⓔ ⓚ ⓐ

Eureka smiled, clasping her hands. "Sure, you said you live on the other side of the island?" On the southern point? She had surfed there many times, though she had selected living on the north side because she liked it here better. But it would be nice to pay a visit to the southern part of the island.
Perhaps a longboard would be best for the southern beaches. She tapped her lips, gazing upon Renardo.

ⓡ ⓔ ⓝ ⓐ ⓡ ⓓ ⓞ

He sighed. Of course, of course, of course. He scratched his head and looked at Maurice. "I think I'll have to pass, mate. Eureka isn't a regular worker, but I have to open up shop. Day drinkers n' all," he murmured. He saw as Eureka leaned towards Maurice, "He runs the bar in town," she explained.
He was the owner of Meri, so he usually got to the shop before noon to set up. Eureka, on the other hand, was more like an attraction piece. She was employed at the shop, but not as a regular worker. She usually cleaned up or when those old perverted men asked her, she would make them drinks. They weren't even good drinks, but they bought them from her anyways.

"But I think I can drive you halfway, to town at least. You can walk the rest," he offered. He looked to Eureka, who lit up before she excused herself from the counter and went to the room to get ready, the door clicking behind her gently.

[ meow, I'm thinking of pacing up the rp a bit. Like, it's morning but I'm thinking of making it afternoon pretty soon. Like, until very one has had their fair share n' all ]

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:38 pm
"Can't be" Luka huffed, pulling her blanket around her, despite sweating profusely "I've tried to go out in all sorts of weather, and I still end up like this." When asked about her symptoms, she looked up in thought and counted on her fingers "Sneezing, itchy throat, shivers, runny nose, stuffy nose, rash in certain places, aaannd irritability or "moodiness", but I'm not sure if that counts." Luka finished and pushed the glasses sliding down her nose bridge back up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:02 pm
Ebony walked away to help out the chef, and Marie went back to where Amory was. Her sister could take the next customer that came in, she thought. She took out her notepad as she stood next to Amory, but she found she didn't need to use it. "Okay," she said. "I'll get the drink started then." Then she smiled again and walked off to where they kept the drinks. On her way back, she would tell the chef to prepare the special for that day. She was bringing Amory tea, just because she had thought he might like it.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:44 pm
The girl gave me her name; Lenore. I had to resist a playful Nevermore crack as I graciously tipped my hat and turned, striding out the door.

I strode down the street, finishing up the last of the pastry. I licked my lips as I finished up the sweet treat, before my stomach grumbled for something more... substantial.

I paused as I threw away the wrapper of the pastry. There was Tarla, wasn't it? That one restaurant that served good food? It was open. Good-- it hadn't been before.

I strode right up to the doors and entered, looking about the place. It was nice and cool in here, and the smells made my nutrient starved stomach growl. I looked about, waiting to be greeted.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:45 pm
Jason continued to write things down. "Hmm. It's an interesting case. If you want, I could give you some shots that would probably help with your reactions" the doctor stated.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers