Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 2] Freezeland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
enzerubebii98255 rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-24)

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:12 pm
Crystal saw them and paled. they were big. she couldnt speak. One charged at her and skylar dent on the defencive "Blue bllaster" He called out as gave some time for a plan. she sawa mound of snow and got a idea. "Skylatr get him under the roof!" She called out and skylar did as told as she tried to climb on the rof and then she kicked some of the snow to where a mini avalance of the snow on the roof fell on the meramon attacking her and got deleted. "He needed to cool off jeez what a hothead. Sky you okay?" Skylar shook some snow off and nodded. "Ya lets go check up on drake!" She nodded and went to look for him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:42 am
Quote:
NPCs::Royce Harbaul- Rix {Chumon}
Current Mission:: Do You Want To Burn A Snow Man

User ImageAfter a long battle, ten Meramon were deleted. While the remaining two started to retreat. "YOU WILL REGRET THIS TAMERS!" They both said as they fled to the mountains. Royce quickly got out of his hiding spot and ran into the middle of group. He then picked up a clump of snow on the ground and threw it at the direction the Meramon were running. It didn't go that far and it hit the back of Kiro's head. "Yea get out of here! Or we will use our full power next time!" He said in a rather cocky tone. Royce pretended that he was actually doing something this whole time instead of cowering away. He then got into a proper stance and started to walk towards the northern mountain range. "Alright! Stop standing there being useless and hurry up! We are going to be heading to Snowman Village now!" Royce said with turning to see the other tamers. Chuumon started to chuckle. "Yea next time we won't come and save you losers like we did just now!" He yelled and then laughed hysterically.

dragonianflame

Darkfire Karan

harmonieux

Levelknight

UnHolyFudge

enzerubebii98255
PENALTY

Ethan Kirito Soul

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

KiroMishima
Crew

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:09 pm
User Image

+++++{ It's the family name that lives on...}

{...It's all that lives on. }+++++

The fight was finally over. Kiro was staring at the Meramon running away. They were only alive because of Erumina's calm words. He crossed his arms and then looked towards DynamoPlug and Loke. "Great job you two! You -AHHHH!" He was interrupted because a snowball hit him on the back of the head. It doesn't help that he was freezing but this was adding insult to injury. Getting hit in the head would anger anyone. He turned around assuming it was one of the other tamers pulling a joke. But no, it was Royce looking like an idiot. "Jackass..." Kiro muttered. He scanned the rest of the group and it seems everyone was ok. He decided to ignore Royce and check up on Erumina and the other two that helped him fight off the Meramon. He walked up to he Erumina, hoping she was alright. He slowly walked up to her and his skin was turning red. He slowly rubbed his forearms. Luckily he wasn't showing any signs of pain. "Erumina are you alright? I saw you make those two Meramon. It takes a lot of courage to stand up to someone who is willing to kill you. It seems we need to get going. Need any help?" He said softly to her without hesitation. He looked away and at the ground though. He may be in a rather serious mood but he still has his anxiety holding him back. DynamoPlug and Loke quickly ran towards Kiro. When they got to him, DynanmoPlug took off Kiro's shades and put them in Kiro's pocket. "Thank you." He said silently. Loke rubbed his mane against Kiro to try and warm him up. Both his Digimon knew exactly that Kiro won't be able to last much longer. They have to end this mission fast.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

{Kiro Mishima}+++++

harmonieux

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:17 am
Crystal followed and saw drake. they ran over and hugged them. "Drake guys hi! im sorry we ran off! they were just so big." Skylar nodded. "Crystal used a interesting idea that we might use for later but till then lets stick together okay?" they nodded. She heard Royce and grumbled 'Grumpy b*****d.' as she began walking with him.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:45 pm
Darkfire Karan

User Image

User Image
░░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
██▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▀▀▀▀▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒████▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██

Theodore and Demiveemon sighed with relief when they left. Walking next to Kiro Theo smiled, "So, I am Theo.." He said holding his hand out to Kiro with joy. Demi-Veemon shooked in Theo's arms and whistled a slight tune as they walked.

(sorry for bad post)
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:50 pm
User Image
Ethan

The brown haired teen stretched his arms and let out a long sigh. He wasnt doing much good like he thought, he looked to his little chuumon and petted his head saying," Don't worry Chuu. We'll battle next time if we need too. Allright?" The yellow rat chuckled and nodded climbing up to his tamers shoulders.

Ethan looked around at the others,he was glad to be with a capable bunch of people. He stretched his arms and touched his D-Tector and said," Okay. Its still showing the others. Thats good. I dont want it to act up again."

Current Digimon: Chuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:40 pm
[][][]Kutay Shikikaso[][][]

Kutay sighed, halfway upset that some of the Meramon got away since that could cause problems for them later if they decided to report back to their leader, and judging by their reactions, that is most likely what they intended to do. As Royce came out from behind his rock and into the middle of the group, instead of trying to explain why he didn't even try to help, he covered it up by trying to act in charge of the group and boasting that next time would be a real battle, which was probably true, but Royce wasn't going to help in all likelihood, at best he seemed like he would just be yelling orders at the group from a rock. Kutay was ready to just ignore him again but saw that the snowball Royce had thrown hit another tamer in the back of the head, it was Kiro, the one who had given his coat to the blonde girl, Erumina. This angered Kutay to the point that he was definitely going to have some great words to say to his superiors after the mission was over. Despite his anger, Kutay didn't say anything to Royce, he just kept the hate under wraps since he thought it could affect the groups moral, so instead he walked over to Kiro, who was offering help to Erumina, despite looking like the cold was bothering him, "I think at this point you are the one who needs the help, you look like you are freezing to death Kiro." Kutay said as he set his backpack down to fish out his extra sweatshirt, this one had a whale on it as well but was black instead of dark blue. "You need it more than I do, so just take it, it is better than nothing." Kutay said offering Kiro his spare sweatshirt. "Also, thanks for the help with the fight." He said trying to be nice, "I guess you did nice too convincing them to leave." Kutay said congratulating Erumina on getting two of the Meramon to leave.

Dorugamon was disappointed with the outcome of the fight, not that they could report back, but because it was over so soon and that meant he was going to probably be de-digivolved and lose the ability to fly, he would never admit it to anyone, but he really enjoyed the view he could get when he flew, while it wasn't anything special in the environment they were in now, it still looked fairly nice. Dorugamon took about a minute to take in the view before beginning his descent. He decided against landing next to Kutay for a few reasons, one was Kutay was in the midst of talking to people, and another was he wanted to enjoy as much time in his champion stage as possible, so he settled on landing to the right of the group, close enough to protect them if anything appeared and be in earshot of his tamer, but far enough away that he could enjoy his own thoughts for a couple of minutes, and also he didn't want to be attacked by Haru, there was litterally no telling what the weird little girl would do, however Dorugamon had a feeling that Kutay could get a face full of snow if Haru had her way.

User Image
Darkfire Karan

harmonieux

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:36 pm
User Image

-Haru Hayashi-
Onii-chan Daisuki!

The few Meramon which were not deleted had runoff somewhere which Haru could honestly care less about. Haru had no idea that Royce finally came out of hiding seeing as he no longer existed within her mind. In fact she'd try to walk through him and assume it was just an invisible wall. Kutay offered a black, whale sweater to Kiro because Kiro had offered an article of his clothing to Erumina. Seeing as it was snowing Kiro must have been freezing even with clothing, but to give a piece to Erumina was very noble. Too bad noble wasn't enough to win Haru over, to her that was just trying to get a girl in a roundabout way. Although Haru wouldn't really know since she has never fallen truly in love and only loves people for their reactions. Haru walked up to Kutay and Kiro and snagged the whale sweater. From the look in Kiro's eyes it was obvious the whale sweater wasn't in his taste. Haru simply did Kiro a favor, one which she would hold him to on a later date, and put on the whale sweater over her current winter attire. "Cozy, feels very much like a whale." Haru honestly didn't mind a whale on a sweater, if anything it was extremely hilarious. The amount of humor contained in a single sweater was too much for Haru that she couldn't help herself from laughing. The amount of laughter she gave out reminded her of a certain pupil she had in the real world. She didn't want to think about that pupil because it may lead to her strangling someone.

Digimon:
User Image
EXP: 10
Current Arc Mission(s) being offered: Do You Want to Burn a Snowman?

Get ready to run when I find you!

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

harmonieux

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:25 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
health :: 95% | tunes :: departures | feeling :: worried | AP :: 10
mission

Quest name: Do You Want to Build a Snowman?
Quest Level: D

User Image

- Erumina watches Meramon retreat
                                  - Collpses from fatigue, but quickly sits back up
                                  - About to offer coat back to Kiro cause he's cold; feels guilty
                                  - Happy that Theo introduces himself to Kiro because that means teammates are bonding
                                  - Super grateful when Kutay offers Kiro a sweater; takes immediate liking to him
                                  - Introduces herself to Kutay, asks if he is friends with Haru ("Thank you for your kind words. I'm Erumina, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Are you Haru's friend?)
                                  - Surprised/Conflicted when Haru arrives and snatches away the sweater.
                                  - Takes off coat and hands it to Kiro ("Here, please take this back. You need it more than I do and I don't think I'll be able to live with myself if you injured yourself because of me."

User Image
User Image

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Darkfire Karan

Levelknight

UnHolyFudge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:38 pm
User Image
rake brell

⇀⇁⇀⇁⇀⇁⇀⇁⇥⇤↼↽↼↽↼↽↼↽

Drake stopped sprinting when Crystal came into view, he slowed down and noticed the meramon fleeing when Crystal ran over and hugged him, causing him to drop Bel "Where were you? are you okay, cuz my head was almost burned off!" he said as he looked at Crystal "you seem okay". "you know this snow is cold right?" said a muffled voice underneath them. Drake looked down and saw Bel face first in the snow. sorry bel... he said as he picked her up. "Hey Crystal, want to check on the others?

⇀⇁⇀⇁⇀⇁⇀⇁⇥⇤↼↽↼↽↼↽↼↽

Party:

Missions in Progress:

Experience Points: [/spoiler

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:23 pm
User Image

+++++{ It's the family name that lives on...}

{...It's all that lives on. }+++++

Kiro turned his head to notice that one of the other Tamers walked up to him with their hand out. He said his name was Theo, it could probably be short for Theon or Theodore. The tamer seemed rather humble. Kiro gave a soft smile and a firm handshake. "Pleased to meet you. I am Kiro Mishima." He said in formal tone. He noticed the Demi-Veemon he was holding. He wasn't one of the two that assisted him in the fight. Meaning he either hates fighting or his Digimon hasn't evolved yet.

Kiro was about to say something to Theo but was then was interrupted by another tamer. He was the one that was always with the one girl that creeps him out. He knew Kiro's name but for the life of him, Kiro didn't know his. But who ever he was, he was rather generous. He offered Kiro a sweater with a whale on it. Kiro gave a funny look on it. Since birth, Kiro lived a rather wealthy lifestyle he didn't know weather he would want to wear it or not. But now he doesn't have the privilege to just get an extra coat. The Tamer meant well, so he decided to trust him. He gave a faint as he put his and out to take the sweater. "Th...Thank you." He said in a soft tone.

But everything changed when Haru attacked. She snagged the sweater right before he could take it. He had a blank look on his face staring at her laughing. ("Uhh...What just happened?") He thought to himself. He would of said something to her but she scares him.

He took a deep sigh. He was cold but he was determined to overcome it. Suddenly, someone else offered Kiro their coat. But it wasn't any coat, it was his coat. Eurmina offered it back to Kiro. But he took it she would be cold. Kiro would rather let his friends be safe then himself. He looked away from Erumin with his arms crossed. "Erm...I gave it to you because I know you will keep it safe. If I was wearing it right now, it would probably have gotten it destroyed. Besides I would be a complete moron if I had gotten myself injured." He said as he backed off from the group. He then preformed a cartwheel followed by a back flip. He looked back at Erumina as he started to breath softly. "See...I'm perfectly fine hehe..." He said. He tried to convince his friends that he was alright. If anything happens like just now, Kiro will overheat in next fight.

(Sorry for rushed post Q_Q)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

{Kiro Mishima}+++++

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

UnHolyFudge

Levelknight

harmonieux

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:45 pm
Quote:
NPCs::Royce Harbaul- Rix {Chumon}
Current Mission:: Do You Want To Burn A Snow Man

User Image The group as started to travel towards the Frigid District of Snowfall Village. It was already sunset when they arrived. In a few hours or so, it will be nighttime. Something was wrong with the village. It was quite. Too quite. Royce and Chuumon look around scanning the area. "Hmm...Something fishy is going on here I'll tell you H'wat." He said with his 'thick' southern accent. It seemed like the place was deserted so Royce signaled the tamers to stay put. He knew that some of them saw him run away from the fight earlier so he decided to try and act like he was the bravest and toughest of the group. "Y'all stay there. I'll scout ahead!" He said in a demanding tone but he suddenly tripped on a pile of snow. He fell face first into the snow. "OH TANGERINES!" He yelled as he fell.

When he got up, he wiped off of the snow from his shirt. "Now what in sweet Texas happned he-AHH!" He screamed when he realized what he tripped over. It was a Frigimon. He squinted his eyes and noticed that there where dozens of Frigimon bodies everywhere. The one that Royce tripped over started to roll around to his backside. Its whole back was melted off. This Frigimon was about to get deleted. Royce and Chumon both had a very shocked look on their face. This was something they couldn't even stomach. Smoke can be scene all around the village. The attackers are close. Royce started to get angry and started to yell. "WHO DID THIS? SHOW YOURSELF!" He kept turning around violently. The Smoke was closing in on him. He was also now a far distance from the group. Suddenly a chain attacked Royce and impaled him right through the stomach. Another chain appeared and was wrapped around Skylar the Gabumon. "GET OVER HERE!" A very powerful voice can be heard from the owner of the chains. The chains then pulled Royce, Chuumon, and Skylar the Gabumon towards the source. When Royce got close to the owner of the chains, he got punched right in the face, losing all his teeth. He fell to the ground instantly. Skylar got kicked back to where he was grabbed. His horn was broken and he has many broken bones, meaning he is unable to do anything until he gets proper treatment from a real doctor. He was also on fire. Chuumon started to freak out as he got picked up by blue flames. The owner of the chains started to glow with blue flames. It was SkullMeramon, leader of the Meramon Tribe.

SkullMeramon opened his mouth and dropped Chuumon in. "NOOOOOOooooo-" Chuumon screamed, he was deleted instantly when SkullMeramon closed his mouth. SkullMeramon started to laugh. Suddenly, over fifty Meramon surrounded the tamers. Behind SkullMeramon was his brother and second in command, BlueMeramon. "Great job brother! Lets end this quickly!" Blue Meramon said with his arms crossed. SkullMeramon started to keel on the ground and put his hands over the fallen Royce's head. He was faintly breathing. SkullMeramon then put his thumbs over Royces eyes. He slowly started to squeeze his hands. "No...I want to savor this." SkullMeramon said proudly. He knew he can do whatever he wanted, he had more power and more numbers then the tamers. He can't lose. He started to laugh again as he put more pressured on squeezing Royce's head. "I DID THIS! I ATTACKED THIS VILLAGE!" He screamed. Royce started to cry in pain. Blood was coming out of his eyes and his head looked like it was getting molded as if it was clay. "AHHHH NO PLEASE!" He yelled. SkullMeramon started get on fire. His flames where then transferred to Royce. "AND I DELETED MOST OF THE FRIGIMON LIKE THIS! EXCEPT YOU WILL BE DEAD FOREVER!" He said as he did the finishing blow to Royce. His head exploded to millions of pieces. The rest of his body was now turning into ash by the flames. SkullMeramon stood up and crossed his arms looking at the pinned tamers. "Make your last day a memorial one! Fight or get Burned! I My brother and I challenge your Strongest Tamer! Who will it be? Don't worry I won't make my friends interrupt in anyway!" He said as his blue aura got darker. The snow around him started to melt and the huts started to catch on fire.

You are now surrounded by fifty Meramon and their Leaders Skull and Blue Meramon. What do you want your team to do? Will you choose to run? Fight? Save the Frigimon? You all now must also choose who will battle Skull and Blue Meramon if it comes to it. Be careful what you choose! Your choice might lead to...death.

(You must pick to either Run or Fight and you must also elect a new leader of the group. Better hurry! The Meramons are not patient waiting for your decision. Attacking or Running away immediately will cause a Penalty! You also can not Digivolve any further yet.)

dragonianflame

Darkfire Karan

harmonieux

Levelknight

UnHolyFudge

enzerubebii98255
PENALTY

Ethan Kirito Soul

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

KiroMishima
Crew

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:54 pm
User Image
Ethan

The brown haired tamer was starring in horror as he watched these events unfold, Chuumon had jumped from his tamers shoulder and was hiding behind him now. Ethan looked to the others and gulped. This wasn't looking good with the leader dead," Guys...What do you all want to do?" He didn't plan on running away despite how useless he thought he was. He then wondered, if this is how the Frigimon were, did they get sent by the Moiyamon? He bit his lip harder before gripping his D-tector tightly.

Current Digimon: Chuu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:21 pm
Crystal nedded and heard screams. "Oh no.." She saw the skull meramon and growled.they were ugly to her. She also realised they killed their commander.. She became terrified. Skylar growled wanting to be brave for her but screams form being burned fom being on fire. "Skylar no we cant be hasty. "she tried to put him out wwith snow.something ANYTHING. she didnt want to lose a friend.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:11 am
Darkfire Karan

User Image

User Image
░░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
██▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▀▀▀▀▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒████▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██

Theodore watched as their leader was killed, breathing heavily he had tears coming from his face as he backed up. His stomach turning and his heart racing seen the death. Crying and looking at the burning body that slowly became ash he fell on his knees next to Kiro and began upchucking food that he had ate before the mission as he wipped his mouth crying. Demi-VEEMON breathed heavily and jumped on Theo's and hugged him, "Theo! its ok!" He said trying to calm him down as Theo cried and sat on his but kicking and scooting back, "h-he's dead! were next!" He cried out as he held Demi-Veemon tightly with one hand. Crying he scooted back farther back not sure what to do.

User Image  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games