Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
Charming(Princess X Venamisa) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:31 pm
r i l y n nxxxxxm a e r n

____________ANDxxYOUxxSEE

______________________H exxb a t t e r e dxxh i sxxt i n yxxf i s t sxxt oxxf e e lxxs o m e t h i n g

c a n ' t h e a r y o u c a l l i n ' o u t m y n a m e

User Image

Beth, I hear you c a l l i n '
But I can't come h o m e right now
Me and the boys are p l a y i n '
And we just can't f i n d the sound

xxx Klaus laughed through the burning as he looked upon the snarling girls. ” Oh how you make me laugh. You turn on your knight in shinny armor so soon.” His voice was strong, the situation giving him the hormonal push to be able to talk and laugh normally. ’But s**t does my sister know how to torture…’ The two blue oceans followed Rilynn’s small form as it spun. His eyes caught everything as Rilynn’s form blurred and she was suddenly out of the vault and not even an inch away from the family. Her hands cut through the air and planted themselves around the front of their necks. Her fingers curled into themselves making the nails push their windpipes. With a shove the girls were flat on their backs the floor boards creaking under their weight. Rilynn had followed them down keeping hold on their necks making sure not to push hard enough to actually do any damage, but it had to remain painful.

xxx ” I may not be the fighter my brother is, but don’t think for a second you are a match for me. I’d rip your hearts out of your chest if you try to move against me. My life means much more than your four lives to me.” Her voice came out in a scary hiss and her eyes had gone entirely black. The veins under her eyes also ran black, giving her a very monstrous look. She needed to put fear in their minds and hearts.

xxxShe spun then rising to her feet again while releasing the hold on their throats. Klaus chuckled darkly through the pain. “Your hero isn’t as white as you thought now isn’t she?” Rilynn snarled equally as darkly at the man. “There is no reason for words to be coming out of your twisted mouth right now.”

xxx “Oh we aren’t working on my humanity now? I swear I could almost feel something there.” His voice cracked once, but it was enough to break through his façade completely and soon tears were mixing with the blood that still covered his face.

xxxRilynn sighed, her face drooping with sorrow. 'But, there is no time for that now. First, I much deal with the goddamn mess that has followed me down in my personal hell. Stupid a** girl letting herself lose her mind…Do I ever just get a ******** day of peace…no…of course not that would be too easy for me. These people cannot trap me with their eyes. I know I can’t kill Rosalyn, but these people…if I must.’

xxx “Please don’t make me kill you, I hate killing, and only do it when I really must. That is the reason that girl lies dead there and my brother hangs alive there. Do not speak until I am I am done explaining, or I will kill you all.” She leaned against a wall and looked at her fingernails. It will take forever to get the blood out from under them, but such was one of the flaws of her life. “I had no choice other than to kill the child.” Her glance turned towards her brother. “It is his fault but I can tell you still aim to blame me for her untimely death. You must wonder why I am placing him at fault; since it was my hands that twisted her neck to that angle.”

xxx She sighed, dropped her hands back against her hips, and returned her gaze back to their eyes. “If you can remember back to how easily Rosalyn tried to jump on board with my brother you have the answer. It is a fun little trait us vampires have to help catch our prey, as if we need it though.” She disappeared and appeared again behind Richard. Her hands wrapped around his neck as her leg knocked his legs out from under him. She lightly bit his neck. “I could have already killed both of you humans.” With a sad sigh, she disappeared and reappeared back in her original spot.

“Nonetheless your god seems to ********- seems to hate his children. He has given us the gift of compulsion. One look into my eyes and I could had you kill your own daughter.” She let that small fact settle deep into their beings. Let them fear me and know how exactly powerful I truly am. ” A side effect of excessive compulsion in a short period is insanity. Once in this state of madness it is almost impossible to be cured of it. You become dependent on the vampire as an addict is to their heroine.”

xxxShe walked over to the small girl and carefully ran a hand over her eyes, closing them. “She has been under his compulsion for years now. She would have killed herself trying to save him, and if she did finish unwrapping my brother he would have ripped her open like you might a steak after being starved for a week. There was no other way…I’m sorry for attacking the two of you…I just didn’t want more blood on my floors. Now you may talk…” Her face fell back into the sadness she felt inside.

Beth, I know you're l o n e l y
And I hope you'll be a l r i g h t
Cause me and the b o y s will be playin'
All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

c a n y o u h e a r m e b r e a t h i n ' ?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:31 am
~Mia~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So much for everything being alright. Mia thought bitterly, as she lay on the floor, helpless in Maern's grip. Even through the slight pain, she was more angry than anything else. When she'd learned that Rosalyn and Emma were safe, she had been willing to give her another chance. That night, they'd fought together with one goal in mind - keeping Rosalyn safe. While Mia had figured there was more to the girl than expected, she hadn't expected anything quite so horrific. It seemed that she had been right in assuming that they'd been pulled into a feud between the two, given what they'd walked in on. What really angered her though was the lack of care shown for that poor girl's life. Maern had quite obviously been the one to have killed her, and seemed to show no remorse. No sign of guilt for the action.

Mia continued to struggle for a moment, and apparently, so did Emma. Neither of them could speak properly at the moment, but not for a lack of trying. More likely than not, the other werewolf was letting out a stream of profanities a mile wide. Like Emma, the guitarist tried to be brave, though it wavered fairly quick, upon looking into those pitch-black eyes. The hiss that accompanied Maern's voice left her with a sudden chill. A feeling that had nothing to do with being on a cold, hard floor. Emma did finally relent, her eyes wide in horror. The monster made a slight toward the vampire, which, in turn, made her target him instead. In response, his voice cracked weakly, almost as if he were crying. Maern sighed, and then addressed Mia's parents instead.

~Richard and Kate~

Richard did not move a muscle when he lightly bit her. The whole situation was uncomfortable and terrifying, but letting the girl win was something he couldn't do. With that said, the explanation as to what happened to the poor, dead girl was rather maddening. The thought of being made to endure such a thing for years, driven to insanity... it was a truly disgusting idea. Worse yet was the notion that he could have been made to kill his precious daughter - just like that. There was no reason to believe that she would lie about such a thing - there was no need to. For a moment, he feared he was being complulsed, but decided not. He'd notice the difference in his own personality, to be sure. At the very least, he doubted someone who wasn't in their right mind would have an inkling to be concerned about it.

No, what really rubbed him raw was the knowledge of the girl's suffering, and the end that would have come regardless. In this way, it did seem more humane - though the idea of murder was far too harsh for his liking. Richard couldn't help but think that Rosalyn had been made to endure that sort of nightmare for a little while, and found himself recoil at the idea of simply letting her die. It seemed wrong to deny even someone who had been dealt such a blow the chance for life.

He remained silent for a while. Beside him, Kate was immovable stone, having long recovered from her moment of horror. She must have known that a single wrong move would've ended badly, and kept a firm grip on her emotions. The only sign of her distress was the chalky hue her skin had taken, coupled with wide, scared eyes. When, at last, they were allowed to speak, it was her that regained control first.

"Very well, Miss Maern. I'll accept that you did what you believed was right, even though I think murder was not the way to solve this problem." She said sternly, crossing her arms. Richard quietly helped the girls up, both of whom were quite shell-shocked by the whole ordeal. "This is not something we should be involved in. However, I do have something I wish to discuss." The venom had returned to her voice, brimming with hatred and disgust. "While you may not have instigated the attack on our girls, you did nothing to help them until Rosalyn was taken. You then took Mia and Emma with you and used them as pawns, according to your own story." She then moved slightly toward Miss Maern, her expression that of deepest loathing. "You did not warn them of the dangers they would face, nor did you intervene and help the girls to safety. Instead, you allowed two to fight a battle they had no business in, and the other to be tortured by that - that- that MONSTER!" Kate bellowed the last word, letting it resound off the walls in a most unsettling fashion. A moment of silence fell, as Richard finally gained his composure.

"You have no idea how much damage you and your brother have caused." Richard added, his tone grave. He then took his wife's hand, trying to soothe her without drawing attention to it. "I will say that I don't approve of you being around the girls at all, but I will leave that up to them. After the ordeals they've had, they deserve at least that much respect." His eyes narrowed considerably. "However, let me make something perfectly clear. If you hurt them in any way, or compluse Rosalyn, I will find a way to kill you! I swear it." He then glared at the one who was most to blame. "You had best enjoy your stay here. If I see that you've left, I may not have any control over what I do. Your sister is far too kind - I'd have ripped you apart the moment you started sniffing around my girls." His voice was not loud, but his cold fury was expressed all the same.

I'll learn my family's secrets, and use them to keep everyone safe. I'm done letting monsters run rampart.

A thick, uncomfortable silence overtook the room.  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:32 am

______________________H exxb a t t e r e dxxh i sxxt i n yxxf i s t sxxt oxxf e e lxxs o m e t h i n g

User Image

xxx Rilynn mentally sighed and simply let their hatred flow off their bodies and infect hers. She would not get angry with them in the slightest, for that would only lead to a bigger confrontation. Instead, she would let them get it entirely off their chest before even looking at them. When she did her emerald green eyes held pity and truthfully a quite a bit of anger. Before they could react to this not so hidden anger, she began to speak. Her words came out matter-of-factly and rode on an undertone of hidden sadness.

xxx “Never once did I say I was the good guy…Never did I wear shinny armor and ride a horse into this fray. All the same neither are you two…” First she would hit them hard, make their stomachs turn uneasily. Then she would explain her true task, the entire reason for her adventure through time. “Last time I check I didn’t let my daughter and her friends get ripped into by a werewolf. I stopped this monster…unlike you who couldn’t stop Cane from turning your own daughter into a monster. I didn’t let my monster leave scars down an innocent girl’s back. She didn’t wake up 27 times in the night screaming Klaus’ name… No she scream Cane every single god damn time… No all three of them are going to be just fine from my monster. Can you say the same about yours? It was your fault, by not being able to protect them, that I was able to choose them in the first place. So don’t tell me I shouldn’t play games with them, you are the one who placed them on my ******** board”

xxx Her voice had leaked out anger she tried to keep from escaping. Her eyes had turned black again and she was yelling at them. Realizing this she slid down the wall and placed her chin once more on top of her knees. When she started, again her voice was depressed and hollow. “Why are these three girls any more special than anyone else in that crowd? What makes them more worthy of being saved then the rest of the sinless children there?”

xxx She paused and looked at her brother. ”If I had tried to stop him during that concert, there would be actual deaths that would before ever stained behind my eyes. I wouldn’t have let their blood be on my conscious.” Her eyes flashed even darker for a second before slowly returning to back to normal. ” So yes I chose to allow my monster to take the one girl who had the best chance at living, and allowed everyone one else in that crowd a second chance at life like they deserve.” Her voice had gone hollow and all emotion drained from her eyes turning them to an almost dull green. “You have no right to be angry with me, when my brother has killed so many people, and I am the only one trying to stop him.”

xxx “217 innocent deaths to be exact and about 10 or so very deserving deaths. Oh wait does this one count for me as well or rather is this little girl’s death burned into your conscious instead sister?” His voice was dry and sarcastic, though it still held the pain and sorrow that he had successfully pushed down for the moment to be an a*****e. Rilynn sighed as she began to speak once more. “I could not have taken my brother by myself, and I’m sorry it was your daughter and her friends who I chose to help me with me burden. I was tired of bodies pilling up behind him. If I didn’t use them, who knows how many would have died in their place…” She rose to her feet and strode out of the vault.

xxx” If you continue to attack me for my choice in ending his evil, then you are the monsters. How dare you decide which lives are worth saving, it was not you who chose to follow this monster through the bloody river for 60 goddamn years. I could have said ******** it and lived my own life, but I’m the one who saved countless lives not you…you are too ******** weak… Even with my abilities, you wouldn’t have the strength to watch each and every person you try to save get ripped apart in front of you, and then have to get back up and continue to fight an useless battle. ”

xxxShe pushed passed them and started up the stairs, but turned before leaving their sights. “You decide who is in the wrong here, and if it is me you decide. Then get the hell out of my house and let me once again deal with saving innocent lives alone while you waste your lives doing nothing.” She had hoped her words stung. Hoped they buried themselves deep into the cores of their beings. She turned and started up the stairs once more all the while hearing her brother begin to laugh.

xxxShe walked straight into the butler’s pantry and into the fridge. She reached for a blood bag, but her hand jerked to a stop when she realized it was shaking. She had let herself get too invested in that conversation. 'Who the ******** do they think they are telling me what my morals should be. I’m sick and tired of everyone blaming me for trying to save ******** lives.’ She was too angry right now and it would be very bad if her anger continued to fester and grow.

xxxShe ripped open the bag and downed the entire bag. The smooth taste helped calm her down a little but not enough. She could still see herself ripping out their tongues and forever silencing them. She turned and her hand flung out smashing six bottles of alcohol against the floor. The glass cutting her arm stung due to the alcohol flowing over them. Then her anger turned into despair. She would be alone again… She sat down then with a huff. Her arms wrapped around her waist and her head hit the cabinet behind her. That was the real reason she was angry, because for once she was able to save someone; give them the time they should have been born with, and it didn’t matter one bit.

xxxShe had captured her monster, she had won, yet here she was alone again with nothing to show for it. The very people she had just saved turned on her without even blinking an eye. This is why she was alone…because every single person in her life betrayed her time and time again. There would be no love in this life for her…why did she even try anymore…what was the point of it all.

xxxHer eyes slowly turned back to normal and much more quickly, they began to spill over with tears. No matter how old she was she was always going to be the 17 year old little girl. She didn’t have parents to yell for her. She didn’t have friend to cry on. She would never have love to comfort her. No she would always be

…Alone…

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:54 am
~Rosalyn~

Against her better judgement, Rosalyn had chosen to listen in. She didn't go far enough to see Klaus and everyone else, just far enough to listen to their voices. Hearing everything they had to say had been extremely hard. So much hatred, so much anger, all of it flying everywhere. Like sharp daggers, cutting and bleeding them dry. She had nearly lost it again by hearing that man's name slip from Rilynn's lips, but managed to keep herself from making a sound. It hurt to hear Kate and Richard so completely and utterly torn apart by her words, especially since she knew where it all came from. They were just being parents, concerned for them. The fact that such a thing extended to herself was always a mystery, though. She had never understood why they felt the need to act like parents toward her, though it was always appreciated. Even when they tried too hard to insert themselves in her decisions. Since it was done out of some kind of love, these were actions she never thought badly of - even if their aftermath wasn't always pretty.

Yet, this was not another one of those things. Yes, she knew Rilynn had spoken mostly from hurt - and a fair bit of truth, if she were to be honest - but that hadn't given them the right to lay into her so thickly. None of them had been there last night. They hadn't seen Rilynn's suffering over what had to be done, noticed the guilt and remorse that followed her actions - but Rosalyn had. And it was for that reason, along with the understanding of how evil Klaus was, that she did not blame her for it. She would probably never forgive Klaus for what he'd made her relive, but Rilynn was not her brother. Shaken, but not quite stunted, Rosalyn walked down to them once more.

She did face away from Klaus, though. She did not want to risk herself like the unfortunate girl laying beside him. A girl she could have been, had Klaus not tried so hard to drain her dry. Everyone seemed stunned into silence, as Rilynn's parting words had been very hurtful and hard to hear. Richard held Kate, his skin ashen. Kate, in turn, was being held up by him. Emma was the first to snap out of it.

"Rosie, are you-"

"No." she interrupted, a tad too coldly for her liking. "Don't talk to me, right now. Just, don't. It's my turn to speak." She looked to Richard and Kate, smiling at them for a moment. "The two of you are wonderful parents, you really are. Not just to Mia - and sometimes Emma - but to me as well. You helped me when my parents disowned me, and tried to find me when I went missing. They - they -" Tears welled up in her eyes at the memory, one that had led to so much pain on her part. "You couldn't have done anything back then, I know that. C-C-C- him - he did too much!" The singer hated herself in that moment, for showing how much that man had affected her. The fact that she'd apparently screamed it twenty-something times in her sleep? That was a whole new level of disturbing she didn't even want to get into. "He was too strong, too cruel. He took me when I was alone and you had no way to find me. He attacked us when we snuck out - after you told us not to! Meeting him that first time was our fault, not yours!"

Emma and Mia flinched at the implied accusation, though Rosalyn knew they agreed. It was a subject discussed more than once, and it always came back to their decisions. With this in mind, she then went over to Richard and Kate, hugging them for a moment. "Those times weren't your fault. They were horrible things that just happened, and we got through them just fine."

"Oh, Rosie..." Kate murmured tearfully, as they held her back. "Honey..."

"I don't blame you for what Klaus did, either." Rosalyn continued, once their hug broke. She moved away "But it isn't Rilynn's fault, either." Her voice went cold again. "If I wasn't the target, someone else would have been. Klaus sought me out - he's the one that made me come with him." The vampire in question seemed to find amusement in that, chuckling ever so slightly. She bristled, but chose to ignore him. "In a way, I'm glad he chose me - I had the better chance, thanks to Emma and Mia." Rosalyn smiled at them for a moment, before backing further away from them. "You had no right to blame her for everything! Rilynn was the only reason we survived! She called a doctor to take care of you two!" She turned on Emma and Mia, her tone angrier, more frigid than it had been before. She used that cold to force everything else back, to just make it through this confrontation. "And she took care of me, when nobody else could! She tried to make up for this whole mess - a mess that KLAUS caused, by the way! He's a murderer! A cruel, manipulative, b*****d!" She bellowed the last word as loud as she could, shocking everyone. Usually, Rosalyn tended not to curse. The only time she did was either jokingly, or when she was in a bout of self-loathing. Even then, the latter was only done in the safety of her thoughts.

Angry, guilty and overall hurt, she headed for the stairs. "I don't expect you to like her, but I would like it if you apologized. Not yet, though. Just... stay away for a while. I'm going to go make sure she's alright." She then looked back at them one last time, ending the conversation with a smile. "I love you, all of you." And with that, she was off.

~()~

It wasn't hard to find Rilynn. Not really. The house itself was big, but the sound of the vampire's sobs echoed quite clearly. She followed it, trying to keep herself from breaking down once again. Everything had just been too much, way too much. She hated Klaus for what he did, hated him with a fierce intensity. It was through that hatred she kept from feeling sadness, pain, and anything else that tried to come up. She would simply blame the monster for what he'd done, for causing all of this. It was far easier than dealing with the aftermath of what had hit her, or the way that man's name had so easily been spoken. And definitely easier than dealing with the realization that she'd just tore into the only people who gave a damn about her.

That hatred carried her through for a while, until she managed to find Rilynn. Slowly, she walked over to the sobbing, somewhat blood girl - probably not her own blood, of course - and sat down beside her. It didn't matter that she hadn't changed from her nightgown yet, in something very revealing. Having lived alone for so long, she sometimes didn't bother changing out of her nightclothes at home. The idea apparently carried over from last night. She ignored the blood and broken glass, opting to sit beside her. When the vampire didn't talk, it became quite clear that Rosalyn would have to speak. And so she did.

"I don't think they blame you nearly as much as they did. Something I don't blame you for at all - and yes, I heard everything." She spoke, keeping her tone soft and kind. A hint of her tiredness crept in though, since she had gotten so little sleep last night. "I love my friends, and I love Richard and Kate, but they're too... intense sometimes. I don't think they had the right to yell at you for anything, but I understand why." She paused for a moment, unsure how much would be alright to tell. After a moment's consideration, she decided to say as little as possible on the subject. "I lied when I said my parents were out of town. The truth is... they rejected me. They didn't like me for something I couldn't control, and... my dad... he threw me out. My mom agreed with him. They left me out on a cold, October night, with nothing but the clothes on my back. And let me tell you, a tank top and shorts are not the best thing for that kind of weather." She paused for a moment, not quite sure how to voice what came next. A few, small tears trickled down her cheek, and she quickly wiped them away. "That night, I went missing for a week. I won't tell you what happened, just that it was hard on Richard, Kate, Emma and Mia. I-I think that's why everyone gets so protective around me. Last night was the first time things had truly settled down, and now... it's going to be worse." She sighed heavily, knowing that it would be a long time before things quieted down. "But none of it is your fault, Rilynn - just as it wasn't mine for being compelled. You did what you could, and I understand that. In time, so will they." It was then that she decided to risk hugging Rilynn again, not caring if blood got on her or not. "I'll understand if you want nothing to do with me after this. You saved our lives, and all you got was hatred and anger for it. I-I-I know I shouldn't ask, but please stay around. I-I want to know you, Rilynn."

It sounded so pathetic, so childish on her end, that Rosalyn found herself crying yet again. It was impossible, she knew. Rilynn wouldn't want anything to do with them, not after this. It was a futile attempt, yet the words had come all the same.  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:32 pm

User Image

Crying sucks…

xxxEverything about crying made Rilynn hate the notion like almost every crier does. Her eyes would get puffy and sore, her throat would close up and get very sore, her nose would begin to produce quite the excessive amount of snot, and then there were the sounds…The sobbing was entirely a pathetic ordeal. Nothing about it was cute in the slightest, something Rilynn suddenly felt subconscious about with an audience. When Rosalyn sat beside her amidst the broken glass and soaked floor, she actually felt even worse. Not only did she lose control against her parents and friends, but now Rosalyn came to her aid.

xxxThis meant of course that the singer had to lash out against her true family. No matter how she went about trying to avoid it, Rilynn always seemed to ruin families. Returning them some small trinket she was able to recover after the blood bath was over, returning them a broken child who would never be the same or worse yet, returning to find the entire family ripped apart in response to winning a small victory against her brother. Now she was tearing this girl away from the people who actually gave two shits about her. How could she forgive me if they turned to hate her for choosing to come support this pitiable vampire?

xxx “…I don’t blame you…” Those words brought more tears to her eyes. Would this girl really lie to her so freely like that? How could she not blame her for this horrific situation…everyone seemed too…even herself. She had relived last night six million times in her dreams, there been nothing she could have done about the first bite, but if only she was stronger, she could have won that fight. She was the weak one; if she was only able to out-think his cruelty… maybe, all of this could have been avoided. Yes, she blamed herself entirely for this mess, but Richard and Kate had pissed her off…because they saw it too, only they were selfish and were entirely wrong in their reasoning.

xxxRilynn’s head slowly raised as the girl began talking of her parents. Oh ******** parents…she knew about worthless parents. Sniff…her hand raised above her and grabbed an unbroken bottle of alcohol. Without even glancing what the bottle actually contained she bit into the cork and pulled the bottle freeing the liquid inside. She took three gulps of the rum and finally moved the bottle from her lips.

xxx “Ahh hell my parents were real characters they were…” Her words were weak and mirrored how she felt on the inside, bloody pathetic. She took another swig from the bottle and glanced over at the girl who still was by her side, even after seeing the current mess that was her face. “Why are you trying to comfort me…I’m the monster aren’t I?” Rosalyn’s next words froze her completely in place. She was stunned entirely. “…none of it is your fault…” 'Does she really believe that? This isn’t how my story goes she is going to betray me…just like everyone else…but why do her words pull on strings my heart gave up on so long ago…why do those words actually bring comfort to me. I feel as if my heart wants to beat once more in its cage.

xxxRilynn was suddenly engulfed in arms once more. Her body still was frozen in thought and tears still streaked her face. She couldn’t believe these words…but she wanted to so bad…everything wanted to just give in and let this girl break down her barriers. “…but please stay around. I-I want to know you, Rilynn.” And then she knew nothing else. Tears flowed faster and she broke the hug, and sprung to her feet. “You can’t befriend a monster…especially one like me…” Her mind was telling to move…to disappear before this girl could betrayed her. But something that was cold and useless rooted her to the spot. It forced her to fall to her knees, look at the girl with puffy emerald eyes, and simply forget everything else. Her brain continued to force despairingly probable truths against her no doubt, but she was just…numb.

xxx “Don’t hurt me…” was all she said as she looked into those creamy eyes. She could never leave this girl…not after this. Not after the girl gave her the one thing, she could ever want. She gave her hope…hope for someone to be there. There seemed to be no end to the tears that flowed without stop from her eyes. Some alcohol splashed against the wooden floors, as the bottle of rum bumped lightly into her thigh. 'Why does she hold this power over me, why can she fill me with hope so easily?

Because…you love her…

xxxThe thought bubbled into her head softly and almost in a whisper. It was her heart finally speaking to her. For some reason Rosalyn was able to break down the ice cold walls around her heart and actually make her feel an emotion so alien and foreign to her…that she couldn’t understand it entirely. Instead, she just stared into the girl’s eyes, not blinking. She swayed slightly and now that she knew why, she wanted to run all the more.

xxxThis girl was now even more dangerous than Klaus to her. Klaus could never hold her heart in his hands and chose to crush it…this girl could… Her entire soul was emptied into her eyes as new tears formed…these ones of an entirely new source. A strange sort of happiness filled her. She was in love with this girl. She could actually be in love. Maybe her life wasn’t so empty. Of course, she knew without a doubt that this girl, in most possible worlds, would never return these feeling, but just the simple truth that she could love was enough to make her not care about the stupid mess downstairs anymore.

xxxShe continued to just stare and cry on her knees; not daring to move an inch, her body wasn’t strong enough for it. She still felt the effects of the morning in her body; the numbness remained. She was still hurt and pissed from their words. Yet her heart was in a different kind of pain. Her heart yearned to be touched, to be held once more…this time she doubted she would have neither the strength nor the want to break the hug. She would cling to the girl and never let her go…

xxx “Hahahahaha” Klaus began to chuckle almost maddeningly as he watched Rosie’s angered body walk up the stairs. Oh how he still wanted to quench his thirst with her blood. He wanted everything from her… “Oh look at the mess I have created. It is bloody ******** beautiful it is.” He stared into the backs of people around him. “I sure am a monster I hear. I fear that is very true.” He began to chuckle again. “I do enjoy messes… Almost as much as I enjoy felling skin break under my touch…my heart sings in blessed harmony as I tear their bodies apart. And the blood you can never forget the way blood feels as it runs down your arms.” He coughed spiting blood across the floor. Then he grinned at the man named Richard. “I love the sounds the most though. Tortured screaming. The sobs as they lay broken and bleeding on my floor.” He snarled mincingly into the air.

xxxHe broke into insane chuckles again before His voice mockingly told Richard, “Tell you what dearie-” his voice was no longer sarcastic rather it turned harsh and he began to screamed the words while thrashing against the shackles trying to get closer to the man.” I let you watch as I rip open your daughter’s throat and drain every last ******** drop out of her corpse!” His eyes had turned black once more and his teeth were barred. “I am the evil in your dreams, the monster in the night! I am the ******** demon you pray to the angels to keep at bay! Just watch as I kill everything you love! Just try and kill me! I dare you to kill me!” He slumped into the chains once more before harshly chuckling. ”For I will always be in hell awaiting your arrival.” His lips spread into a bloody demonic Cheshire grin, while his sapphires stared piercingly into their backs…begging for Richard to snap. Oh, the joy it would bring him, for he will always be a…

…Monster…

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:42 pm
~Rosalyn~

"It's alright. Everything will be alright, I just know it." Rosalyn murmured, as Rilynn continued to cling to her. It was a tight, vice-like grip, but not to the point where it truly hurt her. She decided not to mention it, in that case, letting her let out all the heartaches and sorrows that surely followed. "You're not a monster, Rilynn, and I won't hurt you. I promise." And how could she, when they had spoken of similar hurts? Of parents who were anything but, of lonliness, of self-doubt and blame... it seemed to engulf them, in a sense. An ocean of all these dark, uncomfortable things, and they were only wading the shallowest part. Secrets lied between them. Hurtful, tragic secrets, ones that scarred and ripped them apart - ones that made them who they were. They knew how unkind the world was, how unfair, how cruel everything could become. It might have been this understanding that sparked their bond, though such things were hard to find a source for. All Rosalyn knew was that she wanted to make Rilynn smile, to bring the light back in her eyes, and show her how wonderful life could be.

Because even through the worst moments, it was.

"And even if you were a monster, I meant what I said. I want to know you."

~Kate and Richard~

Anger.

Hot, burning, all-consuming.

There was only so much Richard could take, and Klaus had gone above and beyond to cross that line. Without even thinking, he bounded up to the monster and punched him square in the eye. Then again. And again. AND AGAIN. It didn't matter that Richard's hand nearly broke, not at all. The pain in his hand was quite satisfactory, even if it didn't seem to do much. He yelled and screamed and bellowed at the ******** monster, for daring to say such things. He promised agony and a slow, slow death. His words became so angry and left his mouth so quickly that it turned into indistinguishable yelling - a rush of adrenaline, a rush of fury, coursed through his veins like liquid fire. He continued this foolish, reckless way of handling things for quite some time. Eventually, Emma and Mia began to pry him off of Klaus, but it was too late by that point. He wasn't sure if the punches had really done anything or not, given the b*****d's supernatural qualities, but it had been quite a way to vent his more hostile emotions. Eventually, though, all good things came to an end. Kate gently held his hand in her's, and frowned.

"We should get some ice on this." She said, in a tone that brooked no argument. She kissed his bruised knuckles gently, her expression quite worn. "We will need to sit down and discuss our feelings about Miss Maern later on - but for now, we've got a mess to clean up. And maybe apologize for unkindly jumping on her without a chance to explain. We need to be away from this Klaus fellow." She said, narrowing her eyes at him in disgust. "It's obvious that he's only acting out of a need for attention. Much like a small puppy, or a particularly bratty child. Staying around him will only force us to stoop to his level."

Richard grinned at that, loving his wife all the more in that instant. Mia even chuckled a little. "Yes dear." he relented, laughing a bit himself. It was more for show than anything else, but was their way denying Klaus the victory he wanted. Of course, when push came to shove, Richard would be more than happy to put an end to the b*****d's yammering forever.

At the moment, though, they had already dealt with enough stress for the day. Perhaps it would be best to settle down for a moment, before they came into contact with Rosalyn and Miss Maern once more.

I'm getting too old for this. He thought, sighing inwardly. Honestly...  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:40 pm

User Image

xxx Suddenly Rilynn was being hugged again. Her heart reacted for her by clinging tightly to the girl. She needed the hug she had denied herself from earlier so much more then she had originally thought. On the other hand, maybe she needed this hug now more than she actually needed it before. This time she had brand new feeling to tag along on the joy ride of emotions running rampant through her body. Anger and sadness seemed to fit quite all right inside her body, but with the addition of love and confusion…well truthfully she was completely and utterly at a lost. Nothing seemed to want to fall into place and leave her the hell alone.

xxxThough with this new found knowledge of her feelings for this girl she had only met the day before, the absurdity of the matter beside the point, actually filled her ever so slightly with another emotion; happiness. When the promise was made, she slightly ignored it, for she knew that was a promise she couldn’t ever know for certain that she would be able to keep. Her words did soothe her quite a bit still. Her tears began to slow, and finally dried up. Soon she was just resting her head in the curve of her neck and just ignoring everything else. Like the sound of her brother verbally torturing Richard into action, or the action that Richard had in fact fallen into.

xxxShe sighed and lifted her head slowly. “Well if you wish to know me, then I shall honor your wish and let you know me.” She smiled weakly and raised the rum to her lips again. After a swig, she detangled herself from the girl and stood. She offered her hand. “Would you like to hear some of my story then, it’s quite the long tale but it is pretty interesting to say the least. I would like to relocate to my room for the time being. Though I need to call Blake on the way about removing the girl from my home. Then the house cleaning people about cleaning that room and the kitchen of the blood. I’ll tell them we moved in just recently and there had been a murder in the house before we got here.” She silently nodded to herself and then looked down at the girl. “Thank you…” her voice came out as a whisper, but it was still loud enough for the girl to hear her.

xxxKlaus sighed as the violence began. It didn’t hurt really at all, but he focused everything he could into that small amount of pain. It had done exactly what he wanted. Gave him something he could use to forget her…Alyss… the love of his life that was no more. Remembering her had given Rilynn the exact thing she wanted. She was winning this war and it pissed him off. How could just the simple use of her name send him in a spiral like this?

xxxEverything came crashing back as the man stopped uselessly trying to smash in his face. He snarled and looked at him. ” Is this how you are going to act when I am tearing the flesh from her neck? Give up when she needs you most. All because of a bruised hand.” Then he tried something he knew would throw even him into a raging fit if said about his daughter. His voice turned dark and quiet but loud enough for him to hear every word. “Maybe I won’t kill her…maybe I make you watch as I take away the one thing she can never get back in return. I’ll make her into my slave, and every single night I’ll take her into my arms until she craves their dark embrace. At that, moment is when I’d kill her. When she is brainwashed so completely she turns to desire my touch, that is the best moment to strike.”He chuckled then. ” Just ask my sweet Antoinette…” he had never touched Antoinette in that way. Some things where even below him, but she did crave his touch in a different matter. She needed his teeth against her neck, needed the feeling of sharing blood. He was slightly upset about her death. It was always so annoying to get another French girl to disappear from her home.

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:21 pm
~Mia~

Mia was quite content to leave just then, knowing exactly what her parents were going for. Rather than allow Klaus to continue to toy with them, it made more sense to ignore him. The monster was in a perfect position - helpless, with no way to escape. And that's exactly how she wanted it to remain. Emma, in stark contrast, looked ready to bash his skull in. However, now was clearly not the time for such things - a simple misstep could free him instead, which was something they couldn't have. Emma seemed to have realized this as well, though she glowered and growled with every passing second. As the turned to leave, however, something happened.

” Is this how you are going to act when I am tearing the flesh from her neck? Give up when she needs you most. All because of a bruised hand.” Her father paused, clenching his red, probably painfully swollen, hands. Everyone else stopped as well, as another situation seemed to be unfolding. Emma, too, had poised herself to strike.

"Dad, it isn't worth it." Mia told him, keeping her tone calm. Though hearing him say that about her was a tad startling, she knew it was an idle threat at this point. "Emma, back down. He's just trying to trick us." Her mother smiled approvingly at her deduction, as Richard and Emma began to back down. It was a small, victorious moment, but it didn't last.

“Maybe I won’t kill her…maybe I make you watch as I take away the one thing she can never get back in return. I’ll make her into my slave, and every single night I’ll take her into my arms until she craves their dark embrace. At that, moment is when I’d kill her. When she is brainwashed so completely she turns to desire my touch, that is the best moment to strike.”He chuckled then. ” Just ask my sweet Antoinette…”

There was a moment of thick, uncomfortable silence, before Richard, Kate and Emma realized what had been said. When it finally sunk in, three things happened at once. First, Emma turned to face him, sounding far more feral than it seemed possible for a human. One tiny little thing would send the drummer into a dangerous downward spiral. Her mother's complexion worsened, eyes wide with a very real fear of what would happen. She clenched Mia's hand tightly then, which was returned with a gentle squeeze. Thirdly, and most damningly, was her father's reaction. Fiercely, furiously, he bounded up to Klaus, ready for another round. This time, with the intent to kill. There were no words spoken by him, but none were needed. He seemed beyond a typical bout of parental anger. This was far more frightening. Klaus' smirk, however, could only mean one thing.

This was exactly what he wanted.

Rosalyn's warning and Rilynn's explanation came in crystal clear just then. Compulsion. That was his game. And her father was playing right into his hands.

"DAD, NO!" She shouted, running in front of him, arms outstretched. His face had gone red, and twisted in a sort of feral, killing rage. Never before had she seen this expression on him - it was enough to make her flinch.

"MOVE OUT OF MY WAY!" He bellowed, when she lightly pushed him back. It was enough to send him stumbling back. "I'LL KILL HIM! I'LL ******** KILL HIM!" He tried several times to get past her, and each time, he failed. Mia sighed. She was just grateful that Emma had managed to keep herself under control - there was no way to stop them both at once. The other werewolf hadn't moved from her spot, but her eyes were fixated on Klaus, watching and waiting. Looking for an excuse to attack.

"He can't make me do any of that! He can't compel me - or Emma! He tried it when trying to take Rosalyn, and it didn't work!"

Her father stopped, as if stricken by something. "Is that so?" he inquired, a tad more calmly.

"Yes, dad, really." She looked toward Emma and gave a short nod. That was all the prompting she needed. In a whirl of color and sound, she bolted up to Klaus and hit him with a lead pipe she'd found on the floor. Once. Twice. Three times. Four. Five. It probably didn't kill him, but it was just enough to knock him out cold. "There, now he's taken care of. Thank you, Emma."

"Can I hit him again?" she asked brightly, grinning darkly.

"No, that's enough. Let his sister deal with him - she seems to be good at it."

This earned a pout from the drummer. "Awww... but I was just starting to have fun..." She threw the pipe down and sulked. Mia had to admit, it was kind of adorable - just like last night.

Her father sagged where he stood, letting out a relieved sigh. "I'm sorry, everyone. I just..." He shook his head. "When he said what he did, I just lost it."

"I understand, Dad." She said kindly, kissing him on the cheek. "And thank you for trying to protect me. I love you."

He beamed down at her, and ruffled her hair. "Love you too, kiddo." Arm in arm, Mia and her father walked together, with Kate and Emma at their side. It had been a long, grueling series of events, but hopefully things could get better now. This wouldn't be the end, however. Rilynn had unknowingly given them an important bit of information, and it was something that needed to be taken care of in time. Though for Rosalyn's sake, such a thing could wait. They were still riding out the waves of their latest shitstorm.

~Rosalyn~

Rosalyn smiled, and took Rilynn's hand once more and helping herself up. "I would like that very much - hearing about you I mean." she admitted sheepishly, smiling in spite of her embarassment. She'd just realized that she had been walking around in nothing but the night shirt offered to her last night. "Mind if I get dressed, first? I...um..." she laughed awkwardly, scratching the back of her neck. "Oh, and you're welcome."  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:06 pm

User Image

xxx Oh, they had it all wrong. He would never use a verbal threat that he couldn’t follow through on. He didn’t plan on compelling anyone…he wouldn’t be able to get away with it. Antoinette had been his tester and she failed quite utterly. No all he wanted was to escape from everything. He was strong yes but living through the night with so much pain had taken its toll on him. Rilynn was smart; she seemed to pick up some of his methods. Make him weak first through pain, no talking, and no trying to push for information, just brutal pain. Then once they are weak from the pain use your trump card. “I have your daughter…”or in this case. “Alyss…” Then you isolate them which was exactly what Rilynn was going to do he could tell. Isolation is one of the best tactics he had ever used. Almost everyone knows what their captive is doing, especially when they finally bring you someone, but it always works. Humans need the contact, no matter who it was. Then simply force them into whatever you wanted. Rilynn would win this one it would seem. But not if he used this system to his advantage. He needed to cry in the night but give it a week of silence, act stubborn.

"Is that so?"…

xxx ’God damn it just hit me already. I don’t care if I have to add you to my list of people I have to kill. If you would just hit me hard enough, I might just spare you and your family. If you can just make her name disappear. I can’t handle seeing her eyes again.’ Her eyes that had finally began to return the love in his own for her. ’ I love you…Tears flowed slowly ran over his eyebrows and splashed lightly in the bloodied floor. Make me forget please…His eyes begged Emma as she strode towards him. In her hand was the pipe and it was all he need. Watching it rise he sighed peacefully. Would it finally end? Would that pipe as it rose the third time bring his drawn out death. At this moment, he could only hope for an end to all of it.

I love you too Klaus…

Blessed darkness…

xxxRilynn snarled lightly in the direction of the basement. “Hurt him again and you will force my hand mut you only gave him exactly what he wants.” Her words were clearly spoken to the four in her basement though she was rooms away from them. She had let Richard smash his hand against the smooth stone of her brother’s face, because she knew he would stop. This repeated abuse was unacceptable and like Mia had said, she was the one who needed to deliver the abuse…no one else.

xxxShe dropped the snarl and reached into her pocket for her phone. She dialed a number but before she clicked send she glanced at Rosalyn.” You can have any clothes in my closet; consider it my way of saying thanks. I’ll be up there in just a second.” She hit send and listened to the ringing until Blake answered. “Hello?” she sighed lightly and cleared her throat quietly before talking. “I wonder how many people call you from a blocked number.” He chuckle made her comfortable. Talking to Blake was safe and easy, she never needed to watch what she said around him. “You’d be surprised Rilynn.” She smiled kindly into the phone and sighed. “I need another favor; can you get the corner to come down here…No questions asked?”

“Oh no, did one of the girls? Did Klaus get out?”

“No but his compelled French slave tried to this morning. She was too far gone…I had too…”

“Yeah…There was nothing you could have done Rilynn. I send one right over he’ll just walk in, get her, and leave. “

xxx “Thanks Blake…”Next she quickly called a house cleaner service. She decided it would be much easier just to compel them to clean the blood and stay out of certain places. Then she would continue their services and not have to worry about compelling them anymore, for there would be no more blood on her floors; those days were over.

xxxShe sighed, slipped the phone into her pocket once more, and turned to walk up the stairs to find Rosie. She hated cleaning up after Klaus, always trying to keep as many pieces of the broken hopes and dreams he left behind him. Then the emotions fade. They couldn’t hold any ground against the simple truth that Rosalyn made her happy. She was already changed and sitting on her bed. “Sorry about that, I’m just so tired of blood it had to be taken care of. “ She sat down next to her on the bed and smiled kindly. “Now I promised you a story didn’t I?” And so she began telling her story…

~1860 Virginia~

xxx “Rilynn! Get over here now” Her father’s voice boomed over the crops. Her head dropped down to the ground trying not to be discovered by his searching gaze. Helping the slaves work was what got her locked in her room for a month the last time. He had threatened to whip her like a slave if she were to work as a slave. But, watching the poor women forced to work under the hot Virginia sun with no clothes other then the ragged pants they were given.

xxx “You better not be in those damn fields again. God will punish you damn it.” He turned back to the house and she stood once more. Then Sasha turned to her. ” Rilynn you need to leave. Let us work by ourselves. Don’t get hurt for us…we aren’t worth it.”

~Present day Charming~

xxx “It was horrifying to stay in my big house and watch all the suffering my father forced on them. He said he was doing god’s work. The next night I had grew tired of watching seeing them without shirts on their backs. So I had secretly sewed some old rags into shirts, enough for everyone. My father had given permission for them to make their own shirts when they weren’t workings. He said this because he knew no one had time for they were too tired after work to make themselves.”

xxxShe winced her voice growing dark. ” My father found out and then he forced me to do something that still haunts my dreams more than anything Klaus has ever done to me.” She looked at her knees in silence for a moment before continuing. “He forced me to whip one of the slaves, the smallest youngest slave he had owned. She was my age, 16. He forced me to whip her until she couldn’t even whimper. 27 times, I heard the crack.”

xxx “I couldn’t take it anymore, that night Klaus and I ran away with two of the younger slaves and almost made it into the north. Then some slaver recognized me from one of the times my father made me go to the auctions. Soon we were running from a team of slavers and their hounds.”

~1861 Virginia~

xxxHuff…Huff…the branches hurt slicing into her skin as she ran for her life. It was so dark she couldn’t see anything except what was inches from her face. The tree came out of nowhere and stopped her in her tracks. Her nose was definitely broken and she fell to the ground crying. The dogs were getting louder and she would be caught. She would be returned to her father… Klaus’ arms reached under her arms and pulled her to her feet. “Run Rilynn…god damn it just run…”

~Present day Charming~

xxx “One of the slaves got caught, we later learned that he was hung upon returning to my father, but we got away by the river. We were so close to entering the north, but then the moment came that changed our lives forever. It had been a year since the run in the night. We were actually quite famous back then; the slaves called us the Last Siblings. We haven’t reached the north yet because we would run right through a plantation and stopped to help some more slaves escape their masters. But finally we were only 20 miles from the border. We ended up running right into a troop of confederate soldiers patrolling. It was a small force only about 15 men, most of them very young. With them was a woman with a blindfold and earmuffs on. We were recognized instantly and one of the soldiers had smashed the butt of his rifle. I woke up inside of a cave with Klaus we were alone. Klaus explained that the woman, Alyss was her name, had saved us, and left us here were we could be safe.”

xxx “Well it turns out, a coven of vampires were using our cave for safety as well, escaping from some hunters. Well they found us once night fell. And uh well let’s just say I didn’t have a happy ending to my first encounter with my species. I woke up three days later with quite a few more abilities and a very strong thirst. Alyss found us soon again and gave us these rings.” She said holding up her hand reveling a bulky ring with what looked like a family crest engraved into a giant emerald. “They allow us to walk in the sun without burning, and yes we burn not ******** sparkle.” She smiled at her and laid back on the bed. Her eyes caught the clock’s hands on her way down and giggled. “Oh hell, I have been talking for hours, why didn’t you say anything?” Her accent came out once more this time she didn’t realized it in the slightest.

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:45 pm
~Rosalyn~

“Hurt him again, and you will force my hand, mutt! You only gave him exactly what he wants!” Rilynn shouted, her mouth curling into an angry snarl. It left just as quickly as it had formed, when she glanced over in her direction. "You can have anything in my closet; consider it my way of saying thanks. I'll be there in just a second." Rosalyn frowned - it seemed like Rilynn was being somewhat dismissive. She didn't like it, but decided not to argue. For reasons she couldn't fathom, Rilynn was protective of her brother. One of them - probably Emma, knowing her - had attacked him.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if she hit him again.Rosalyn thought coldly. "Oh, um, thank you." She murmured, forcing herself not to dwell on the matter. She turned to leave, but stopped for a brief moment. "I don't know what happened downstairs, but I hope Klaus isn't hurt too badly. For your sake." And with that, she quickly headed for Rilynn's bedroom, that unwanted coldness melting along the way. As much as she hated Klaus, she really didn't feel like holding on to it. Nor could she, when Rilynn had wanted to tell her story. It seemed like such a big first step, but curiosity had gotten hold of her, and refused to let go. Upon arriving to Rilynn's bedroom, she made a bee-line for the closet and undressed in there, not wanting Rilynn to gaze upon her by accident.

Not wanting to take too long, Rosalyn picked the first she could find - a simple, yet elegant, light yellow blouse, and a pair of snug-fitting jeans. The top had long sleeves, and was a little loose on her. I hope this is alright... She thought, looking into the mirror. I know she said I could have them, but.. She then tried to smooth down the worst of her sleep-mussed hair, and sat on the bed, waiting patiently for Rilynn to return. Fortunately, she didn't have to wait long.

“Sorry about that, I'm just so tired of blood. It had to be taken care of." Rilynn said, seeming to be in a better mood than earlier. The vampire's kind, warm smile was quickly returned, as Rosalyn was quickly joined on the bed. “Now, I promised you a story, didn't I?”

"Yeah, you did." She agreed, smile fading slightly. "But please, don't feel like you have to. I'm fine with anything you want to share." Rilynn seemed to acknowledge her for a moment, and then, began.

The tale itself was quite a long one. Rosalyn listened silently, as it all unfolded. Needless to say, it was a gruesome story, one that she couldn't even begin to relate to. The vampire's voice held an air of old pain, hurt, and perhaps, a little resentment. She also spoke of Klaus - which was inevitable, since the two were siblings. Horror after horror befell them, from the life of a slave owner's child, to their near escape north, and finally, the world of misery that awaited them. This time, Rosalyn's eyes were dry, but her heart ached for Rilynn - and Klaus, to a marginal extent. She didn't even chuckle at the joke about sparkling vampires, nor could she understand how Rilynn could laugh and smile, after talking about such things. It was both jarring, and highly confusing. Unless... so much time has passed that it doesn't affect her? Or... is she just trying to hide? Like me... It was that second thought that forced her to smile back, and return with a chuckle of her own.

"I hadn't realized that you were talking for so long. I guess I wasn't paying attention." She admitted sheepishly, glancing up at the clock. It was nearly two in the afternoon, meaning they'd been talking for a very long time. "Thank you... for sharing with me. And for the clothes, and saving me too, of course." She looked away, feeling extremely foolish. Like a small child, who had asked for more than they should have. "Sorry if you felt like you had to - I didn't mean it that way. I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable, Rilynn."

~Kate and Richard~

“Hurt him again, and you will force my hand, mutt! You only gave him exactly what he wants!” Rilynn's angry voice echoed from the upstairs.

"Yeah, yeah!" Emma shouted back, annoyed. "We're leaving anyway!" She then proceeded to stick up her middle finger. "b***h."

"Don't." Mia warned sharply, glaring at her friend. "We've got enough to worry about."

"Fiiiiiine!" Emma let out a huff of hot, angry air. Richard sighed.

"Instead of further angering Miss Maern, I think it would be best if we talked about what our next move will be." Kate said, her tone cool. "ln a more comfortable place, I'm sure." Richard glanced around the room, feeling far older than his years.

"Very well." He agreed slowly. "Lead the way, honey."

"Yes, dear."

The four of them finally left without another word, and opted to head outside. The first thing Richard felt was the warm, summer sun on his skin. He had to admit, the outside was nicely decorated - there was even a fine fire pit, and a couple benches to sit on. The flowers were also a very nice touch. Given the location of this cabin, he could see it as being a perfect place to hold gatherings, parties or any kind of get together. It was there that they chose to sit. Mia and Emma sat on one bench, while Kate sat beside him on the other.

There was silence, for a time.

"Please, tell us what went on?" He inquired, when it became clear that no one else was going to speak. "I know things have been rough for you girls, but I need to know! Not from someone we might have to kill, if it comes down to it - but from you!" His tone had a twinge of desperation in it, for which he was regretful.

"It's a long story, dad." Mia said, kicking a rock into the fire pit. She hung her head low, almost as if unable to look at him in the eye. "But if you really want to know, then fine. But first, where are Alex and Ian?"

"At Uncle Joey's house." Kate said, not unkindly. "Don't worry about them, Mia - they're safe."

"Good. I knew you wouldn't bring them here, but still... I had to ask." The guitarist clenched her fists, and began explaining everything that had taken place. "It started when I noticed him - Klaus - watching us from a distance. It bothered me, so I directed us to the stage. Unfortunately, he was far faster than we were..." Mia would then explain everything that had taken place during that time - everything she knew. Occasionally, Emma added things that were missed; fragmented moments which played a part of the narrative. Together, the girls relived the previous night, their failures, and everything up until the fight. "By the time we arrived, Rosalyn had already been hurt. We were too late."

"We were helpless." Emma murmured, her tone sounding almost dead. Her eyes became glazed with pain, as she recalled her fight with Klaus. "He was older than us... he knew what he was doing... and he beat us easily. I went down, first, I think... but I wasn't knocked out. The pain kept me awake. M-Mia was beside me, and I could hear her breathing... it was wrong, though! Just wrong! I th-thought she was - that she was going to -!" She let out a small, choked sob. "Th-then I h-heard R-Rosie. S-sh-she gave herself to him - so that we wouldn't die!" Her voice went up an octave, as she shook. "S-she tried to trade her life for ours! I-I-I had to listen, as he h-h-hurt her. He did more than just drink from her - he was slow, he was cruel. J-just as she was about to faint, h-he said he would k-k-kill us anyway... and then... Rilynn... well... you know." The drummer continued to cry, now held by Mia.

"Oh... girls..." Kate whispered, sounding as if she, too were going to cry. "Girls..."

Richard wasn't sure how he felt. Part of him was definitely ready to rage again. He could feel the white, hot fury seethe inside him, yearning to kill that ******** monster! He wanted the b*****d's blood splattered across the walls and floors of that damned cottage - to burn him inside it, to hear the monster scream in agony, as everything was ripped from him...

It was a feeling tempered only by deepest sorrow, and a fair amount of regret. If only I'd been strong enough! If only I'd been more careful! Why didn't I learn about our family's ways, while I had the chance? BEFORE any of this happened?" With those thoughts came a wave of disgust, toward himself. "What kind of father am I?"

Hopefully, he could change.

Do more than watch, wait and pray for their safety.

I can't let them go through that again. I just... can't.  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:51 am

User Image

xxx Rilynn stood and walked to the window that was beside her bedposts. With a flick, she opened the curtains and looked into the woods. No matter how many times she looked into the deep green haze that hung under the trees, she would always see beauty and a sort of mystical presence. Of course, she would also see herself being carried over Klaus’ shoulder as they fled their captures, or she could see through her eyes as she hunted her monsters down; see the blood of their bodies disrupting the endless green. She had enjoyed everything about killing them, especially after what they did to her…

xxxShe turned hearing words that were clearly meant for her. “Oh of course I haven’t told my story to anyone, it feels good to actually voice what had happened.” She appeared back on the bed sitting cross-legged beside Rosalynn. “You should really stop thanking me you know. I couldn’t just let you sit there in bloody clothes now could I. Plus you’ve seen my closet, you are actually doing me a favor taking some off my hands.” She pinched the shirt and held it up. “I haven’t worn this since I bought it five years ago in France. It was from a store that was closing its doors. It was only like 200 dollars anyways no need to fret over it. I didn’t have to do anything, I wanted too.”

xxxShe dropped the fabric and looked at the girl’s expression. “You must think my life was entirely one horrible moment after the next, but there were a lot amazing moments as well.” She lay back on her bed and giggled lightly. “Who wouldn’t want to watch the world change around them? I watched countries rise to power and come crashing down. I am unbelievably strong and fast, never again do I have to worry about the horrible things humans can do to each other. I won’t ever get diseases. It takes quite a bit too actually kill me. I mean hell I am stuck forever youthful, who wouldn’t want that. I get to meet amazing people that no one today can talk to.”

xxxShe smiled into the air above her. “The best part of being a vampire is the fact that I am able to change lives all around me. Remember the doctor well I met him when he was only eight.” She chuckled remembering the entire ordeal. “He told me he was going to marry me you know? It was quite comical actually. Well I gave his parents enough money to put him through medical school at Harvard and have enough left over to buy a house and car. Without my everlasting life I would have never been able to meet you.” She sat up and yawned even though it was early afternoon. “You know even though said it as a joke… I think it would be fun to do our hair and normal sleepover stuff you know. It would help us forget all this crap at least. I haven’t had one of those sleepovers since before I was turned.”

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:28 am
~Rosalyn~

"Well, I'm glad it made you feel good." Rosalyn said, feeling a blush creep across her face. "And sorry - I just can't help it - you're so nice to me." She nearly gaped at the vampire,for saying that kind of money wasn't anything to worry over. As a high school girl who looked after herself, two hundred dollars went a long way. Richard and Kate had been very generous with her pay, but expenses seemed to always come out of nowhere.

Once again, Rosalyn got a sense of how different their worlds were, and felt positively unnerved. Rather than dwell on that, however, she listened as Rilynn spoke of what she enjoyed about her life as a vampire. It was quite a list of reasons, and for a moment, Rosalyn could see herself in it clearly. The notion was something she might have wanted... if it didn't come at such a horrible price. As beautiful, kind and strong as Rilynn was, it was quite clear that she carried far too much pain and hurt. Being immortal was great and all, but the idea of remaining young and beautiful forever and watching as Richard, Kate, Emma and Mia grew old and died, was perhaps the most horrid thing she could imagine. No, she'd rather be human, and live only so many years, versus being immortal and all alone. Even so..."I'm glad that it isn't all bad." She replied honestly, beaming at her. "And yes, I think I'd like to sleep over. Only thing is, I can't stay up too late - school starts tomorrow. Think you can live with that, Miss Vampire?" She teased, winking at her.

~Mia~

"We can call Rosalyn later, but I think we should just leave them alone." Mia said, as they got up at last.

"No! Rosie should come back with us!" Emma protested with a scowl. "That asshat is still here! Besides, we know her better than Rilynn does - we're the ones she should be talking to!"

Mia sighed, feeling a twinge of regret for her behavior before. "Are we, though? Let's be honest, Emma, we only made things worse. Rosalyn was right - we attacked her for no reason." She glanced warily at her parents. "Yes, she technically used us, but what if she hadn't been there at all? We'd all be dead. And if Klaus had gone after someone else? There wouldn't have been a chance. I hate to admit it, but we didn't have a choice. Besides, what makes you think she'll actually talk about anything? We still don't know what happened with Cane, and it's been ten months."

"But Rosie, she -"

"Got hurt because we weren't strong enough. We stood aside and let it happen, Emma! It wasn't like our camping trip back then - we had a chance to stop Klaus, but we didn't have the power. Rilynn did, but only after Rosalyn gave herself to him!" Admitting that left a bitter taste in her mouth, but there it was. "We can hate it all we want, but the truth is that she's safer here. We'd only get in the way."

It was with a heavy heart that she watched that fierce, determined spark leave Emma's eyes. The redhead bit her lower lip, fists clenched in anger. Mia wished it didn't have to be this way, but there were some things she couldn't quite deny. She saw her parents glance fleetingly at each other and nod, as if in silent agreement about something.

"You've made a very good point." Mia's father said, placing a gentle hand upon her shoulder. "You're right in regards to Miss Maern, in that she'll be an affective guard for Rosalyn. However, you shouldn't speak so poorly of yourselves." The blue-haired girl found herself being pulled into a hug, and being held tightly. "None of you were ready for such an encounter; something your mother and I could have made sure of. We were afraid that training you girls would only be inviting more danger, but I see now that it was a mistake."

"We'll get through this." Mia's mother added, her voice kind. "But first, it is getting late - we should probably return you to your mother, Emma."

Emma grumbled. "Fine... let's go then."

In the end, they decided to leave Rilynn a letter on what was apparently her bedroom door. Rosalyn and Rilynn's laughter had been heard on the other side.

Dear Miss Maern,

It seems that we were unfair in regards to your role in this series of unfortunate events. Due to the tension we left, it was decided that a letter would be best. All of us are deeply sorry to have been ungrateful hosts, and wish for a chance to smooth out any rough edges that remain. Emma will be home soon, with the excuse that all three girls had a bad case of food poisoning. Thank you for ultimately improving their chances for survival, Richard and I someday hope to make up for the lack of consideration we had for you in turn.

I ask one more favor of you, Miss Maern. Please, look after Rosalyn - and please, tell us if she has any more nightmares about Cane. I'm afraid I can't give you details about it, seeing as there are none to give. I will say that his name has a negative effect on her though, so please don't speak it.

You girls have a good evening. If something changes, Rosalyn has my number.

Sincerely yours,

Kate Cassandra Jones

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:56 am

User Image

~Rilynn~

xxxRilynn giggled and stood on top of her bed. She tried to jump, but the memory foam bed made it all but impossible to actually get enjoyment out of it. After a few unsuccessful jumps, she pouted and launched herself across the room, landing right in front of her bathroom down. She disappeared into the, of course, huge bathroom for only a few seconds, reappearing with a box about the size of her torso. She emptied the contents on the bed with a small giggle. “You know if I didn’t have such a big house, I’d be called a hoarder for sure,”she told with a soft mocking tone, as the hundreds of nail polishes finally came to rest on top of her bed. “I pretty sure I have every color known to man.” She picked up the small black bag that was buried under the sea of colors. With a small flourish the bag was unzipped and out came filers, 30 different nail art brushes, mini air driers, and about four different rhinestone containers.

xxxShe had gathered all of these professional tools from when she was bored and had lost track of Klaus. In her boredom, she had compelled a professional hair stylist and a nail artist to teach her their trades. A week and a half later, she was basically just as professional as them. She used that cover more than once in her travels. She once again sat cross-legged on the bed beside Rosalynn. “Hmmm, I’m thinking you are going to wear a dress tomorrow.” She nodded to herself. ” Yep I decided…I have the perfect little red cocktail dress you’ll wear.” She quickly grabbed a few colors and picked up Rilynn’s right hand. ” Oh sweetie your poor nails…” She then winked at the girl. ”Good news I’m a professional.”

xxxHer face shot up as she heard footsteps coming towards her door. Instead of knocking or even saying anything, the feet turned and disappeared back down the stairs. Hmm well, that was only a tad bit odd. Before continuing, she walked to the door and opened it. Seeing no one she turned around a saw the note attached to her door. “Hmmm well.” She smiled and ran a hand through her hair. Yeah she could protect this girl; there would be no doubt about that. She crumbled the note and flicked into her fireplace, which was burning slowly with the few logs she had added earlier. She quickly walked back to the bed with a smile playing on her lips. “Now where were we…”

~Naomi~

xxxNaomi looked over her equipment once more. Her ankle knife was perfectly hidden inside her boot; the knives on her wrists were secured. Everything seemed to be in place. Now to face the dreaded nightmare that was high school. How anyone could stand inside those halls that were so infested with hormones and teenage angst and not want to break something was beyond her. Not to mention, how it seemed the clothes were getting smuttier every day. The last time she was at a high school she saw more butt cheeks than she had fingers…and toes. How anyone could actually allow their daughters out of the house in those clothes now that was what was truly beyond her.

xxxOne last check in the mirror showed her that her hair was indeed perfectly braided and looked damn good in her opinion. With a sigh, she was finally outside of the small hotel room; well kind of… she was outside on the balcony. She hoped this hunt didn’t take very long. She would hate to have to rent an apartment in such a small town, but if she must it would be nice to be in something bigger then a shitty hotel room for once. It was still slightly dark outside, which was perfect for her as she jumped off the railing. With a small spin, her skin turned into stone, and wings sprung forth from her back. With a few flaps, she was high above the town of charming and soaring towards the one high school in the town. She didn’t try to hide very well, any human who saw her would pass it off. No one wanted to think there were supernatural beings in the world. Moreover, how many people even look up into the sky anymore?

~Rilynn~

xxxThe vampire pulled into the school parking lot. Her shiny grey McLaren F1 definitely stood out in midst of all the students’ cars, most being shabby old trucks. Some even stopped in the middle of the parking lot just to stare at her as she drove passed. “Sorry about the attention, all my cars are like this, and I think a fancy car is better than running here.” She turned into an empty space right in front of the school building. “By the way, you look stunning in that dress, just like I said you would. I know I know it’s a little too fancy to wear to school, but who cares you look like a model and if anyone asks just saw you have a date to go to right after school. ” Rilynn had worn a creamy top and some tight jeans that hugged her every curve, with some short boot heels. “I’ll pick you up afterwards.”

xxxShe hadn’t thought much about what she would do that day. Klaus was still in the process of isolation, and it was really starting to take a toll on him. She woke up to the sound of his almost silent laughter filling the fault. While he would need to be isolated for at least a week, she really couldn’t do anything except avoid him, which left her with nothing to do. Maybe she would run by the store, having a human over for breakfast this morning had made the fact that she had very little actual food in the house.

xxxShe smiled to herself. It has been almost 8 years since the last time I was in high school. Maybe I should enroll here. It would give her something to do, every though everything ever taught in high school she had already engraved in her mind from her many many years attending high school. 'That’s it I’m enrolling in Charming’s crappy small town high school.’

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:10 pm
~Rosalyn~

Rilynn's good mood was rather infectious, and Rosalyn found herself laughing at the vampire's silly antics. When it seemed apparent that she couldn't jump on the bed, she pouted in the cutest way possible. "I can definitely see why." she murmured, surprised at the large collection of makeup and makeup tools. After spilling out the contents of a small, black bag, she was privy to seeing dozens and dozens of nail polish and nail art accessories. To someone who never invested in make up with the exception of concerts, seeing such a vast amount was quite staggering. Rosalyn's face flushed a brilliant red, as Rilynn began to scrutinize over her.

She's treating me like one of those dress-up dolls! She thought, her insides squirming in a way that was both pleasant and unpleasant. Was this what normal girls did? Rosalyn wasn't sure, since Emma and Mia weren't ones for putting a lot of time into their appearances. Then again, Rilynn couldn't be considered normal either. "Yeah, my nails aren't pretty. I bite them a lot." She found herself giggling nervously. "A professional, huh? Well then, I guess I'll just have to trust you." They smiled at each other, then suddenly, Rilynn went to the door and opened it. She stood there for a few moments, then walked back in. Rosalyn figured that she must have heard Klaus or something, and then decided to just leave him be. The vampire promptly returned, but not before putting some more logs on the fire.

"You were going to tend to my 'poor nails', I think." Rosalyn replied, grinning. Eh, might as well enjoy it. She's having fun, so why not? Besides, what's the worst that could happen?

Oh, if only she knew...

~Emma~

"Bye, Kate! Bye Richard! Bye, Mia!" Emma shouted happily, more for her mother's sake than her own. "Thanks for everything!" As she smiled and waved, the woman in question walked out the door. The CNA - Certified Nurse's Assistant - looked rather worn and weary. Having to work double shifts would tire anyone out. Emma's mother gave her a tired, yet happy smile. Unexpectedly, a whirl of emotions rushed through her - happiness, relief, joy, and others that were harder to identify.

"Love ya, mom."

The embrace was returned. "Love you too, Red." She said, her tone half-teasing. "How's your stomach?"

"It's a lot better." Emma said, feeling guilty for the lie.

"Good. I'm glad to hear it."

It was true, in a way. While her stomach hadn't been bothering her, the situation had left a deep hole in her heart. Being back home, having survived a nearly impossible situation, Emma couldn't help but feel grateful. All things considered, everything ended up being alright. Hopefully, that wouldn't change.

~Mia~

That evening, Mia sat outside, admiring the night sky. The stars twinkled beautifully, like a sea of cold diamonds against a bluish-black background. Now that the crisis was over, the werewolf thought back over her actions. She hated herself for being weak, for allowing Klaus to get his more than once, and, most damningly, the fact that she'd been out cold, while Rosalyn and Emma suffered from immense pain. Her own behavior toward Rilynn was also humiliating, and something she'd have to apologize for.

Her parents were in the house, reading from an ancient book - the same one that explained how to handle werewolves. Thanks to that book, she and Emma had a safe place to go while transformed - a place to prevent them from hurting others. Perhaps the book had some information on vampires. If so, Mia figured it would come in handy. Surely, Klaus wasn't the only one besides Rilynn. Others might come eventually - along with any other number of creatures.

Mia pondered things for quite some time, her stomach twisting unpleasantly. She should have been glad that everything had turned out well, but something didn't seem right. It felt as if this were only the beginning to some larger threat. Something or someone even more dangerous was probably on the horizon, and it would be something they needed to deal with. If Rilynn stayed in the area, they might have a chance. If not... then they'd just have to get stronger, now wouldn't they?

I will get stronger. She vowed grimly. I won't let anyone else suffer because I was too weak to stop them.

No more games.

~Rosalyn~

Rosalyn felt a tinge of embarrassment, as she realized that people in the parking lot were staring at the car. With the exception of her concerts, the singer wasn't used to so much attention. "Oh, it's quite alright. And, thank you. Thank you very much." She murmured the last bit, smiling shyly. While she had no intention of talking with people about her appearance, she did appreciate all the time and effort that went into the makeover. For the first time in a long while, Rosalyn felt beautiful, lovely and special. There would be questions and stares to deal with, she was sure, but that didn't matter at the moment. Rilynn had, of course, decided to redo her makeup before heading out, and might have actually done it even better. There hadn't been much to be done, really - foundation, some blush, a little lipstick, eyeshadow and mascera. Not much, but just enough to "highlight her pretty looks", according to the vampire. Rosalyn hugged her, careful not to mess anything up. "For this, and picking me up. I can't exactly ride a bike like this..." She giggled, and got out of the car. "You look lovely, by the way. Just thought you should know."

And with that, she walked off, both happy and nervous at the same time. She ignored the stares that followed, and headed inside. Emma and Mia were probably waiting in the same spot as always - by the gym. The three of them would have a lot to discuss, but for the moment, everything felt great. They were alive and well - and had made a new friend in the process. Everything would be alright.  

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:31 pm

User Image

xxxRilynn giggled. “You are very welcome darling I wouldn’t have it any other way.” Rilynn looked her over once more and decided she should have used a shade slightly lighter to better complement the brown in her eyes. “I wouldn’t let you ruin my masterpiece by riding a bike.” She said with disgust as if she thought it was a crime for someone to say those words. Rilynn quickly glanced down at her outfit and then back at hers. ” Are you kidding I look like Barbie’s ugly step-sister compared to you right now, but nonetheless thank you.” She smiled and watched as the girl walked away from her car. Just as she thought, multiple people were staring and many did a double take once they realized whom the beautiful girl was. Of course, the girl was beautiful, and everyone knew she was, but Rilynn, like most others, had come to expect very little make up and truthfully not the cutest clothes.

xxxThe second the singer turned the corner, she reached over to the glove box and clicked it open. She rummaged through the papers and pulled out a few. A forged birth certificate, which made her seventeen, emancipation form stating she was indeed her own guardian, a wallet containing a forged driver’s license and a few black credit cards. Then she leaned back and grabbed a purse from behind the seat from some other time its use was needed. She had everything she needed now, though in truth, she would not need any of the papers not with the power of her eyes, but with the papers, it looked more normal to any hunters or other monsters taking a peak at school records.

xxxShe clicked the button to raise her door open and placed on boot after the other on the black parking lot. She used the edge of the car to hoist herself onto her feet. As she rose, her eyes captured every little detail that was in front of her. The most reoccurring detail was pairs of staring eyes. They all want to see who the hell could afford such a beautiful car like that. “Is that really a McLaren F1?” The voice of a student registered in her ears, and she turned to find its source. The jock was not only starring at the car it seemed. “Oh this old thing, I don’t know…I think it just looks good..just…like me.” Her voice was seductive and she slowly got closer whispering the last bit into his ear.

xxxBefore he could react, she laughed and pushed him away with a well-manicured hand. “Yes, yes it is. Don’t drool on it please.” God being in high school again brought out a side of her she didn’t know she had. She spun and walked onto the cement. She paused just for a second to click a button on her keys that she still held. The door lowered and locked into place, soon after a beep sounded alerting her to the alarm activation. Sure it seemed a little conceited and slightly bitchy, but hell it was fun to mess with testosterone filled teenage boys every once in a while. She strode into the front office and once again, she was met with a stare from the girl behind the front desk.

xxx “Why is everyone staring at me? I don’t even have a third eye.” The girl jumped a little as if startled a bit. “Well we haven’t had a new student from out of town in two years now and you come in such a nice car makes quite a bit of attention in a small town. Wait you are a new student right?” Rilynn had forgotten just how small this town was. She gave a smile towards the woman and set her papers on the desk. “Yeah I am actually. I have all my papers right here.” They woman cycled through the stack that was given to her and only glanced up once after seeing the emancipation paper, then nodded lightly. “Okay everything seems to be in order now, but we will need to send this to the education department due to it being an emancipation case.” Rilynn held up a hand and stared into her eyes. “Everything is completely fine with the papers, and I am ready to start today.” The woman’s pupils grew and shrunk as if coming from a dark room, which Rilynn knew hers would be doing the exact same thing. Bonnie, as her nametag dubbed her, looked slightly confused for a second before clarity infected her. “Oh actually I think you are ready to start today, let me just make a schedule for you and send you to your first class then.”

xxxFive minutes later Rilynn found herself walking through the empty halls to the class designated as her first hour by the schedule in her hand. The vampire looked through the little glass at the board and the teacher. It seemed like they were teaching trig. One glance at the paper confirmed it, and she sighed. Trig was one of the subjects she has taken 6 billion times already, or so it seemed to her. She opened the door and quickly took a step inside. Her purse was back in the locker given to the vampire, and she currently had nothing but the piece of paper in her hand.

xxx “Yes can I help you?” the teacher’s voice carried over the students when he finally noticed her. “Oh um…I’m a new student.” The teacher was utterly confused, having not been told about such a thing. “Your name then?” Rilynn smiled her most dazzling smile and walked up to the front of the class. ”I’m Rilynn Eadwig Maern, though you can just call me Rilynn of course.” Then a face came up off the desk, a big red mark covering most of his forehead from the desk. “Hey it’s the chick with the cool car.” The jock from earlier had placed her face. Apparently everyone knew about her fancy car sitting in the parking lot, because every eye she could see looked her up and down and then towards the parking lot, where her car was clearly visible. “Yep that’s me…”

xxx 'Well jeez after 60 years of laying low and in one day I blow all that to s**t. Maybe I should just buy a crappy car so everyone will stop staring at me. Nah who am I kidding I love my cars fast. Besides being stared at is every teenagers dream right? I wonder if I’ll have any classes with Rosalyn today.’ “Ah yes well have a seat next to Rosalyn over there. Rosalyn can you raise your hand.” Rilynn searched the room and was surprised to find the beautiful girl sitting next to an empty seat. “Oh…” She said simply, walked to the desk, and gracefully slid into the chair. She then, looked at the singer. “Hi” she whispered with a giggle.

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

RP 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff