Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Log In! Unexpected Gamers (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 2:42 am
((Heading off. Goodnight! ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 3:48 pm
spartan309

((Hi! whee ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 3:59 pm
lil_lollypop1

(You're sure excited to get this rp going x3 )

The team was still a but wigged out that Nick invited Lianne to their table, but knew he was just trying to be a nice guy. The only one who looked the most upset was Alex, he of course warming the bench since he was late to practice like always. However, Nick didn't have time to think about this, there was a ball game to win.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:08 pm
((Yes! But I can't help it! ))

Lianne proceeded to go home, surprised that Eve wasn't there waiting for her when she did. Suddenly, it occurred to her that Alex was at another game, and sighed with relief. Eve always stayed to watch Alex's games, though in actuality, it was to flirt with boys. In her great relief, Lianne escaped to her room with her usual snacks and a soda. She locked the door and put on her headset, eager to get started, only to be gravely disappointed that Divya wasn't on. She let out a sigh as she began to grind, hoping he would come online soon.

Alex continued to watch the game, his arms folded with disappointment as he mentally blamed Eve though he was just as guilty as her. Eve sat on the benches, waving towards the players, especially Nicholas.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:17 pm
(You've already fallen in love with the characters, haven't you? x3 )

Nicholas couldn't help but feel bad for Alex, knowing that he's a pretty good ball player. If he would actually get to his practices on time, maybe the coach would let him in the game some time. He sighed, already hearing Eve calling his name. She usually cheered for him the most, but couldn't she get the clue that he wasn't interested? Either way, they were ahead and the game was coming to an end, Nick ready to head home and get online, hoping that Lunar wasn't waiting too long for him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:25 pm
((Yep!))

Lianne was just about to get off after a few hours of grinding. It had worn on her patience, and she considered doing something else when it looked like he wasn't coming on. Finally, she let out a sigh, about to refill on snacks when she noticed Divya had just gotten on. "Hey, be right back. Taking a break." She told him as soon as he logged on. She then quickly made her way down to get some snacks. As she grabbed a few, she looked out the window and noticed Eve was just pulling up the driveway. Lianne swore under her breath, grabbing the snacks she wanted and going back to her hideaway before Eve came in. Lianne locked her door and let out a sigh of relief before putting her headset back on. "I'm back. Sorry about that." She smiled merrily. "Anyway, I was almost afraid you weren't going to be on today? Something happen?" She asked.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:48 pm
Nicholas showered and changed into more comfortable clothes before getting online, happy to see Lunar was on. He waited for her to get back on, give a light laugh as he was happy to hear her voice once more. "It's okay. Snacks are always a priority." He said with a grin, their characters simply walking around the plains. "Well I was busy after class, but it's a usual thing so not really." He told her, his baseball games a usual thing. It made him wonder why she forgot he was busy during this time? "I guess I am sorta out of it though. School was a little different from usual." He started to say, finding a tree to just sit down at, letting the breeze blow through his virtual hair. "There's a girl at my school who's looked down on since she doesn't have any friends. She's quite, awkward, but incredibly smart. I just wanted to be nice and get along with her, but I guess it's harder than I thought." He said, summoning Azura for a little more company. "Do you think I'm a nice guy Lunar? I mean I try to be nice to everyone and respect if someone doesn't want to be my friend, but is it hard to be someone's friend?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:02 pm
"I suppose I was a bit impatient. I have a new thing after school, and I thought you would be on as soon as I got back." She told him. "Yeah, I think you're a nice guy Divya." She replied with a smile though, strangely it reminded her of earlier. "Well um... normally, lonely people are used to their personal space. Maybe she has a reason she doesn't enjoy being around others. I had that sort of thing happen to me too." She replied. "I mean, you wouldn't want a girl you have never met before running up to you and demanding you be her girlfriend or something." Lianne replied calmly. "Try to imagine what's she's feeling, especially when she doesn't understand how to have friends or interact with them." She replied, her avatar smiling back calmly as she looked down at him before turning to look at the clouds of the virtual world.

There was a sudden knock on the door, but Lianne ignored it. There was no way she was going to let outside interference ruin this moment. "Do you... like this girl?" Lianne asked, despite the knocking.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:21 pm
Nicholas listened to what she had to say, and she made valid points. He sighed, knowing she was right. "Yea, I guess I should give her the space she's wanted. Maybe I'm just trying to hard to be nice?" He looked up at her, seeing her smile.

The question was suddenly asked, "Do I like her?" He never really thought of it, but then again, when had they every talked to each other? "Well I've never talked to her before yesterday and know nothing about her. "To be more blunt, no. I'm sure she's nice but I doubt she'd want to talk to me."

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:32 pm
"Ahh... It's just that I've never heard you talk about girls before." Lianne replied with some relief. There was another big knock on the door and Lianne let out a sigh. "Excuse me..." She muttered, lowering the microphone on the head set. "Trying to invade my privacy twice is one week. This is new."

"Come out now or I'll start burning your dad's book!" She yelled. Lianne's eyes lit up with alarm as she took off her helm, letting it make a thunk as she went to the door, opening it.

"Don't you dare!" Lianne yelled.

"I knew that would get our attention." Eve snapped. "What the hell?!" Lianne frowned.

"Say what you want and get out." Lianne snapped.

"Stay out of my way, out of my life, and don't you dare go after Nicholas! He's mine!"

"Good for you both. I congratulate you on your marriage. Now go away!" Lianne replied, slamming the door in her face. Lianne then turned to put the headset back on as Eve started banging on the door again.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:54 pm
"Never thought is was something I need to talk about." He replied with a shrug. Lunar was the only girl who didn't go nuts for him when they talked. Well, no one was as obsessed as Eve.

He could still hear the commotion a bit, feeling bad for how Lunar's sister treated her.

When she came back, Nicholas could only laugh. "Well that was an event I'm sure." He said, giving a grin. "She sounds a lot like this girl who keeps trying to get me to go out with her, no matter how many times I turn her down." He said, not realizing they were talking about the same person.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:00 pm
Finally, Eve gave up and stormed away, much to Lianne's relief. "Sorry." Lianne muttered. "That's my stepsister. My mom got remarried a second time about a year ago, so now we live together. We don't get along well." She sighed. "Normally, we just stay out of each others way unless we have too, but things happened today..." Lianne replied, trying not to say too much.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 12:02 am
"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that." Nicholas said, not sure how he could comfort her. He put a hand on her shoulder, giving her a smile. "Well, you have me to talk to when things are tough. I'm hear for you on the battlefield or as we are now." He said to her, reassuring her that everything will be okay.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 12:25 am
"Thanks." She replied. "You're really sweet, you know that?" She replied with a smile as she looked at him. Slowly, she lowered her head, looking slightly downcast. 'If only I could be with you in real life...' She thought before lifting her head. "Uh... l-lets fight some dragons or something!" She stated, her voice shaking as she tried not to get swept away by the romantic air. If she didn't, she feared that she might start crying.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 12:51 am
He gave a smile back, getting up when said said they should go fight dragons. It was obvious she wanted to change the subject away from romance to the actual game Nick respected that. Besides, why come on if they weren't gonna play together in the first place? "Sounds like a plan." He said with a grin, going out to grind on dragons to get their minds both out of this mess.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff