Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
PhantomxWolfGirl(RyatsuoxDuchess) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:10 am
User Image

Kaori smiled and took his hand before she hugged him. She then started to dance with him hugging him close as she did. "I missed being able to do things with you Zero-chan." She said before she kissed him.

Ryatsuo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:49 am
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "I missed being able to do things with you too." Zero kissed her passionately while dancing.
Duchess of Wolves

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:27 pm
User Image

Kaori smiled and kissed him back as they danced laying her head on his chest like she used to. She had a happy smile on her face as she danced with him to their song. She loved zero so much and wanted him to be happy.

Ryatsuo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:59 pm
User Image

Zero smiled and then he heard a knock at the door. he went to it and a guy in a dark green cloak was standing there he took a scythe and stabbed him in the chest "GAH" Zero fell to the ground then the guy in the cloak said "That is his scythe now i had to do it in order for him to become a full reaper i must warn you now wolf girl being a reaper means he is immortal now he cannot turn back." then with that said the guy in the cloak disappeared into thin air. the scythe went into zero's chest and then appeared in his left hand in was crimson just like his clothes he was wereing. Zero sat up "I-I am fine now"
Duchess of Wolves

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:15 pm
User Image

Kaori got scared as the cloaked man stabbed Zero in the chest with the scythe. She ran to his side when the scythe went into his chest. When he said he was fine, Kaori said "No you're not! You have blood all over you!" She then helped him over to the couch and said "At least let me check the wound and dress it. I don't want to take any chances, even if you are immortal." She then grabbed the first aid kit and had him take his shirt off. She then started to sterilize and dress the wound. She didn't care if he was a reaper, she didn't want to lose him again.

Ryatsuo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:22 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "Its fine i read in books that immortals can heal fast but if it makes you feel better then go ahead and do it." Zero looked at the scythe and sighed "My life won't be the same now. i shouldn't have taken the deal but i wanted to be with you so bad that i would do anything. i was always with you as a phantom but i could touch you so i took the deal i thought it was the lesser of anything that could go wrong but i guess i was wrong." Zero looked at her and smiled
Duchess of Wolves

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:28 pm
User Image

Kaori smiled at him and said "But you know I'll love you either way. I'm more worried about if we have children what they will think about you being a reaper. There's already tension between werewolves,humans and vampires. I'm not sure where reapers would fall. I'm also scared that our friend's won't think of you as the lovable teddy bear you are." She then finished with his wound and put his shirt in the wash before she sat next to him, hugged him, and put her head on his shoulder with her tail on his lap wagging softly.

Ryatsuo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:48 pm
User Image

Zero looked up and said "Children i always wanted to have kids. if there with you than that will be great. also i am still the same as before but the reaper part of me will be called away to do things for the reaper council but don't worry the reapers are neutral. reapers only do missions in places with the primission of other races. you don't have to worry i will protect you." Zero kissed her head and put his head on her head
Duchess of Wolves

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:44 pm
User Image

Kaori smiled as he put his hand on her head. Once she finished dressing his wound, she snuggled up to him and sat in his lap before she kissed him sweetly. "Well when would you like them?" She asked laying her head on his chest lovingly.

Ryatsuo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:21 am
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "when your ready to get married probably after the first year of marriage."
Duchess of Wolves

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:19 pm
User Image

Kaori then giggled and made her cute, pouting face saying, "Awwww but I want them now." In a really cutesy voice that she only used when she was being sweet.

Ryatsuo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:25 pm
User Image

Zero sighed and said "I can't say no to you i just can't its impossible. ok lets have a kid if you want one." Zero said looking up thin at her when he finished his sentence
Duchess of Wolves

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:40 pm
User Image

Kaori smiled and kissed him as her tail began to wag against him as she climbed into his lap and snuggled against him to turn him on.

((Can you start the timeskip please?))

Ryatsuo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:43 pm
User Image

Zero woke up it has been a couple of days since that night. Zero went down to the kitchen and started to cook.
Duchess of Wolves

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:52 pm
User Image

Kaori was still asleep but was indeed pregnant. She woke up and went into the bathroom to take a pregnancy test she got last night. She smiled and almost squealed with joy as she saw the result. She quickly ran into the kitchen after finishing what she was doing, and said "I have some news for you love." She had a smile on her face. She and Zero moved into another apartment in the same complex as her brother in case she needed to go there. "I'm pregnant!" She said after she hugged Zero and kissed his cheek happily. She was so happy that she was pregnant with their first child.

Ryatsuo

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces