Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Leveret's Home (Student's Welcome to stay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:27 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler listened to the two talk and smiled a bit. "Water as well please."

Genkawolf
shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:30 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot shook his head when offered something to drink. "I-I'm fine, but thank you."

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:37 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai was outside but he had heard chatter from inside since his hearing was keen as a fox. He was currently meditating and focus one his inner dragon. ஒ†

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

The rabbit male lead the small trio to the kitchen where he got a few cups out of the pantry and poured some water from the sink that had a purified filter on the end. Even though Elliot said he didn't want anything, the teacher poured him a glass as well. "Here you all go, and in case you change your mind." He addressed the last part to Elliot and put the extra cup on the counter.

The rabbit put a tea bag in his glass and stirred a bit until it was done and then took a sip. "Alright, let's check out your room. Since you enjoy cooking, it'll be this way." He said and turned to the hall next to the open kitchen.
As he lead the male's down the hall, there were three doors one that was a bath house area and the other two were large rooms, bigger than most bed rooms. He first room on the left closest to the kitchen was the one Leveret opened.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Well here it is, I hope it is enough. If not, I suppose I could try to find a bigger room, but all of them are this size except my room." He said, hoping the student was ok with the room.

Current Form: Human
Company: Teacher Moris, Elliot, Skyler, and Nero. Chai
OOC Thoughts: .

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Genkawolf

kimmico13

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:32 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai concentrated before having that sensation to shift could be felt as he hugged himself as his aura pulsed a few times before he stood up to find a more private place as he did not want to scare the other students. He began to walk off.ஒ†

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:42 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

"Thanks" Moris said after picking up the cup of water and drinking half of it then set it down on the counter. He follows after the rabbit teacher to the room he will be staying in and carries his stuff with him. He makes sure to memorize where this room is from the kitchen. "This room is just fine, Leveret. I would have been uncomfortable with a big room" he responded honestly and set the heavy belongings down next to his bed. He will unpack when he gets back later. "Thanks for the tour and showing me to my room, but we have to get going now. Available classes to get to for the last day of the week then have our study session" he said to Leveret which was the truth, but not all of what they were going to do today.
kimmico13
shika-kun-2012

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:50 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiled at Leveret. "Thank you." He picked the glass up and chugged down every drop of water. After setting the glass down, he followed Moris and Leveret.

Genkawolf
shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:56 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot thought Leveret was very kind. "Thank you." He followed everyone quietly to Moris new room.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:47 am
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒOnce chai was far enough away from sight though he was probably going to be seen due to how tall he was in his dragon form. He let himself change trying to make sure it was nice and slow. After a while he changed to his dragon form but made sure to lay low to the ground as best as he could.ஒ†

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

"Of course, no problem at all. If you guys have any questions over anything at all, feel free to ask." The teacher said, deciding to let the boys adjust to the new place. As he started to walk out, he turned and smiled. "I'm going to check on my other guests, if you need me I'll be close by." With that he walked down the hall, past the kitchen and towards the living area where he had once left the other two.

'Hmm, the dragon student seems to be gone." He noted while Nero was just sitting there. The rabbit's ears twitched a bit and he headed to the south east side door to outside and decided to look for Chai.

Current Form: Human
Company: Teacher Moris, Elliot, Skyler, and Nero. Chai
OOC Thoughts: .

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Genkawolf

kimmico13

shika-kun-2012

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:34 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

"We'll be sure to do that when the questions arise" Moris said to Leveret then waves at him as he watches him leave the room. He turns his attention to his friends, "So what do you guys think of bedroom so far?" he asked Elliot and Skyler. "Ready to head on out to the court?" he asked them the next question.
kimmico13
shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:11 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler looked around and smiled. "I like it and when every you are ready we can go."

Genkawolf
shika-kun-2012

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:13 pm
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot nodded his head. "I like it as well." He looked at Moris. "I'm ready."

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:47 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai sensed Leveret close by and he could be easily seen since he was so big in his dragon form which he was currently in as he stood up a bit rumbling to let Leveret know of his location.ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:56 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

"That's good" Moris said smiling pleased that his friends likes his bedroom. "I'm ready, Skyler" he said to him. "Let's head on out" he said before walking with them out of the place of residence then towards the basketball court. [exit]
kimmico13

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces