Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Project impossible(1x1)[reserved] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:55 pm
☆ M i r a i ♥ H a r u s o m a ☆

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mirai blushed when he picked her up.Eh, Put me down.Put me down!"She said half serious but couldn't help but laugh holding on to him for dear life with one hand and trying to balance the cup in the other.

(Yep, seemed like good timing XD)

spartan309

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:06 pm
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

"Never! Your hotness needs to be shown as we dance!" Nicholas said with a laugh, teasing her as well. The drinks were starting to get to them a little, the two enjoying each others company a lot more than they thought they would.

(Awesome x3)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:21 pm

User Image

Mirai giggled at his comment but her face still reddened."C-Come on put me down."She said over her laughter.She drank the rest of the drink and dropped the cup."Opps.."She honestly couldn't tell if it was an accident or not. But with out thinking about it much longer she took her hand that had the cup in and started to hold on to him with it.

spartan309

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:25 pm
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

Nicholas was still laughing with her, seeing her finish her drink and and drop the cup. "Hey, what are you doing up there?" Nicholas asked with a grin, bringing her down to his eyes level but still holding on to her. "Think you can get away with just dropping cups like you own the place?" He teased, giving her a smirk.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:39 pm

User Image

Mirai looked at him as he brought her to eye level the looked at the cup."I was gonna pick it up.....But it hard to when I'm up here and it down there."She said looking back at Nicholas and giving him a playful grin."I need another drink."She said feeling the alcohol getting to her.

spartan309

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:49 pm
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

"Well, I like you up here with me." He said back with a smile, still holding her. "I need one too. Wanna go somewhere and drink?" He asked with a grin, not really wanting to let her go now.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:59 pm

User Image

Mirai smiled.Do you now?"She said letting out another laugh.At the moment getting another drink sounded perfect but she was just happy with Niclolas."Yes I like that idea."She said leaning back not thinking about the fact that she might fall.But in all truth she didn't want him to let go of her either.

spartan309

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:16 am
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

The two of them went out back, less people around and the music not as loud, feint actually. He sat down on some stone steps, but still holding on to Mirai. "Cheers." He said, tapping there drinks together as he took a drink. "Ready to admit you're happy you came with me?" He asked her, giving her a playful smirk and lightly poked her sides.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:28 am

User Image

Mirai looked at her drink and back to Nicholas with a grin."Ya I'm happy."She said giggling as she felt him poke her and poked his cheek ."But now you have to be more serious with school and learning."She said seriously but followed it with a laugh."Theres no getting out it, You might as well give in and let me teach you."She said before taking a sip from her drink.

spartan309

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:33 am
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

He giggled too, feeling her poke his cheek. "Serious in school?" He looked as if her was thinking before laughing again. "Maybe. I mean, I have a sexy teacher to teach me." He said with a smirk, holding her close as he complimented her again, lightly teasing.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:46 am

User Image

Mirai couldn't help but blush at his comment and how close they were."Yea yea yea,"She said playfully rolling her eyes.She look at his eyes them smiled."Thank you."She said with a laugh.Her thank you went farther from just today but it was more than she felt he need to know.It only mattered what was happening now.

spartan309

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:51 am
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

Nick was happy Mirai was enjoying her time with him, even happier at how close they were despite how tipsy there actually were. "So Mirai, how much longer did you want to stay here at a party with people you don't even know?" He asked, giving her a grin. "I'm only here to make sure you're safe and enjoying your time." He held her a little close, taking another sip of his drink.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:10 am

User Image

Mirai giggled."I don't mind how long, I'm just a little tired."She took another sip from her drink and looked back at him."So I'm safe..."It echoed in her head.She had never heard any one say that to her.'Thank you again."She said resting her head on him.

spartan309

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:17 am
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

"Well, just give me the word and we can split." He said with a smile, happy to hear her giggle so much, even if it may be from the alcohol. "I should be thanking you for coming with me. It'd be a boring party without you." He told her, laughing a little before quieting down a bit, feeling her rest her head on him. He smiled, gently running his fingers through her hair. "I'll keep you safe... You're the only one who cares about me, and I care about you too..." He said to her softly.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:42 am

User Image

Mirai smiled as she felt him run his fingers through her hair.She wrapped her arms around him and could feel tears build up in her eyes.The word thank you was the only word she could think to say."I don't know if you knew this but you mean so much to me Nicholas."She said having tears steaming down her face.

spartan309

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces