View Results

Laventia Rose

Beloved Wife

21,865 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:58 pm
"I don't, but I do know that my father wouldn't like the earth king building a base only three days out from the Water Nation. I don't like that idea myself. The location is strategic for trade and defense. It doesn't make sense that this island is left to die like this." Serafina said back to Val before looking up at where Max was scaling the building. She wondered who it was but figured that they will know soon enough.

"Blue hair? I don't think so, " Adri said back to Max as he thought of the people that he knew from this area. It has been five years since he was last here though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:21 pm
"Well, if it's his land and it's got so many benefits to him, it's reasonable to suggest that he would do something here. Perhaps he's being told something is being built, but nothing is." Val stated. "If he never comes here, he'll never know."

"Well then... I can't carry her down. Should I try to wake her up?" Max suggested.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:17 pm
"Mhm, either way, let's hope that none of his people are here with us." Serafina said back to Val, hoping that they won't have to deal with the earth king's men.

"Might as well but don't blame on me if she attacks you after waking her up from rest. I'm going to make sure we don't find any surprises in my family's home." Adri said back to Max before heading on into the house that he grew up in. He wanted to make sure that no one was hiding inside. He trusts that Val will keep Serafina safe.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:27 pm
"Ok!" Max called, turning to the figure. He crawled onto the platform, moving over to the girl. He poked her side as she slept. "Umm... hello? You okay?" He asked.

The girl opened up her eyes as she saw Max's face. Suddenly she screamed and bolted up, jumping over the side of the building.

"Ack!" Max stuttered with alarm. "Incoming!" He yelled.

The girl landed on the ground unharmed, then bolted forward, not seeing Sephina or Val. Thus, she tripped over Sephina and landed on top of Val. "Ouch!" She yelled.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Laventia Rose

Beloved Wife

21,865 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:16 pm
Adri hadn't gotten far into the house when when he heard the scream. He came back out to see that the woman from the rooftop was down and on top of Val....

Serafina wasn't surprised that the woman had reacted the way she did when Max woke her. But she wasn't expect the woman to trip over her. Serafina fell to her knees from impact of the woman tripping over her. She looked over at Val to see that the woman was on him. "Are the both of you alright?" She asked as she came over to them to make sure that they were alright.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:02 pm
"Owie! That hurt!" she whined, flushing when she saw the person she landed on. She then jumped back up, quickly backing away from him, and looking around panicked. Val said nothing, sitting back up to and rubbing his chest where she slammed against him.

"Who are you?" Val asked. She jumped again before turning and starting to run off. "Wait!" He called, but she didn't listen. "That was... strange..." Val muttered.

"I'll say." Max huffed as he got back down and began walking back over to Val.

"It's too bad she ran off. We could have figured out what happened here, and perhaps she has a boat." Val replied.

Laventia Rose

Deborah Jetson

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Laventia Rose

Beloved Wife

21,865 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:58 pm
Adri went after the girl after getting a better look at her. I have no clue on who she is but doesn't seen to be hurt much from her fall with Val... He thought as he followed her. It didn't take him long to catch up with the young woman. "We won't hurt you miss. We want some questions from from you if you know the answers to them. Also, we are not agents of the earth king if that is a concern of yours." Adri says to her after catching up with her while still running. he didn't want to frighten the girl anymore than she was already.

There wasn't much for Serafina to say without repeating what the others had said already. She watched as Adri went after the young lady. Question is, will the girl be coming back with him or go on her own way.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:03 pm
The girl climbed up a tree, looking down at Adri with a frown. He wasn't wearing the usual garb, but it still could be a trap. She looked at his face, wondering where in the world he could possibly be from. "Who are you?! How do you know the earth king;s agents are following me?" She snapped, swinging down and hopping out of the tree, but keeping her distance.

Laventia Rose

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Laventia Rose

Beloved Wife

21,865 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:59 pm
"Your reaction to us in the first place. We rather not run into King Garrett's agents as well. I am Adri, originally from this island until I began my job as the bodyguard for Princess Serafina in one of the Southern Water Tribes. You actually tripped over her before falling on her intended groom." Adri said back to her while he stayed on the ground since the girl climbed onto a tree but came back down. He didn't move closer to her as it might make the girl run off again.

"Do you know what happened to this town for it to be empty? I hadn't been back here in five years and the trading that was done between Lord Attius's people and this town were used to have a strong trading bond but things have come to a stand still last year with no word from here. We didn't know what had caused it..." He said, wondering if the girl would believe him.

lil_lollypop1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:14 pm
"You... obviously aren't his soldiers." She stated bluntly with a frown. "The island was bought up by nobles. They're turning it into a resort for the wealthy like Ruby Island. You know, since the fire nation has their fancy things, the earth kingdom has to have their own, I guess..." She replied. "It's happening everywhere. People get kicked out of their villages to make way for other things, and then they're relocated to work jobs assigned by the government. It's frustrating and stupid and people are not slaves. Not only that, but some corrupt noble took a shine to me. Thus, I was selected to be some blue-blood's mistress, so I ran away before they grabbed me and forced me into it. The authorities have been on my tail ever since." She huffed.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Laventia Rose

Beloved Wife

21,865 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:16 pm
"Garrett did try to recruit me to be his bodyguard but I said no. I saw the path that he was going down and I didn't want to go that way. " Adri admitted to her before continuing. " Not good to hear that he's up to that, but not surprised that he is doing this.... I hope my family is alright and got away from they came." Adri thought as he thought of his family and hope that they were still alive.

"Knowing that King Garrett had proclaimed that he is engaged to the Avatar, that would be the only thing that make sense for him to send his men after you if you are the Avatar. Am I right on that? I promise you that we won't hurt you in our group if you care to join us for a bit. Do you know if there's any serviceable boats left here that we can use?" Adri asked her, hoping that Max, Val, and Serafina were alright while he was getting information from the woman.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:39 pm
"Wait, me? The avatar? Umm, no. The guy I was engaged to was the Earl's son. He used to stalk me when I was a kid, and he's like ten years older then me. It was creepy." She lied smoothly as if telling the truth. "I don't even know how to bend." She lied again with a shrug. "But don't think for a second that I'm defenseless just because I can't bend, got it!" She snapped before folding her arms. "All that king stuff is beyond me anyway. And no, I don't know where any boats are. I just swam from the shore to here. It's only about a mile away if you go East. I was hoping to find a boat to get to the fire nation, but there are none." She stated, with another small lie. She had used water bending to cross beneath the waves, but she wasn't going to tell her identity to some stranger, especially one who seemed to know too much for his own good.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Laventia Rose

Beloved Wife

21,865 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:43 pm
Adri didn't believe her story completely but he would simply wait for her to reveal it when she was ready."Did I say you were defenseless? That I did not say. You have manage to get this far with being caught. Then again I don't know where your journey began though." Adri said to her, wondering where her journey began.

" Did you explore the whole island? Well, we could still built a raft to get off the island though." Ardi said as he did hope that there was still one good boat int the harbor at the north end of the island that they could use. " We are heading to the fire nation as well. Whether you travel with us or on your own, I hope you get there safely." Adri said as he hoped that the woman would have a safe journey.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:39 am
"No. I don't like you. In fact, I think I hate you. Go away." She stated bluntly and began to walk away. She didn't need to explain herself to him. He was a stranger, but he was treating her so condescendingly when she was trying to be helpful. So what if she lied about herself? It was none of his business. It pissed her off.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:44 pm
Adri hadn't mean to be condescending to the woman but he wanted the whole truth from her, not half truths. He watched her walk away and it did concern him that she was being chased by Garrett's men. If Garrett knew that they were in his kingdom unannounced, he would be after them as well. All the more reason to get out of the earth kingdom as soon as possible. He hoped that Garrett's men wasn't on the island right now. "For wanting someone to go away from you, you're the one doing the moving."
Adri said back to her, doubting that she will join them at this this point.

"If you change your mind, you can still join us later if you wish to do so." Adri call out to her before heading back to the others.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff