kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:01 pm
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot smiles and takes out his share of the bill as well. "I feel like today is gonna be a good day."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:04 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Hopefully that will stay true" Moris said in comment to what Elliot said. He takes out his share as soon as the receipt was presented to them along with a tip.
kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:27 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler added a bit to the tip and smiled to the waiter. "Thank you." He looked at Elliot still smiling. "I feel the same way."

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:28 pm
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot added to the tip as well and smiled.

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:32 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"If you two are ready, let's get going" Moris said getting up. He grabs his knack sack then headed out of the restaurant. [exit]
kimmico13
we can forward pass the park and post next to Skyler's house or create a topic for the park.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:50 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler nodded his head to Moris and smiled. "I'm ready." Skyler grabs his bag and follows Moris out.

[exit] (Doesn't matter to me.)
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:52 pm
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot stood and grabbed his bag. He smiled and happily followed his friends out.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The keys to the old early nineties red truck were pulled out of a pocket as he neared his truck, unlocking and opening the door. He froze momentarily at the request of riding with him to the bar. Just as his lips opened to form a reply, he was told not to even bother. Then the brave man was helping himself into his truck and Virgil hardly knew what to do about that.This bold lil’ pup… Was it still home invasion if he happened to like the invader? Throwing a fit would be pointless.“Th’ back’s cleaner.” His own snark was thrown back to the comment about his truck as he grabbed the two duffle bags off of the seat to move the to truck bed so Marcel wouldn’t be so crowded. The cab wasn’t as cluttered as it could have been, he did try to keep his things put away. Too bad the couple half empty bottles of booze weren’t one of the things he kept in his bags though. That was a bit embarrassing.

“You’re not so bad as some, Marcel…” He frowned a bit as he muttered, closing his door after he settled in behind the wheel. The radio was instantly turned down to a low volume as soon as the engine was started because the last thing the southerner needed was to teased about his taste in music. Somehow, he managed to remain fairly calm outwardly. Though how frequently he kept glancing over at Marcel while driving might just give away how on edge he was. Seeing someone sitting in his passenger seat was really weird. Virgil couldn’t recall a time he’d had anything more than his belongings taking up room in the single cab vehicle. Before, he wanted a drink. Now? He needed one.

With Marcel’s guidance he was able to find the grillhouse. His eyes scanned the parking lot as he pulled into an empty spot and shut the truck off. The place didn’t look like much to him though he was far from picky about such things. As long as no one pestered them while they were drinking, he’d give it a five star review. “Ready t’get trashed?” Virgil hardly waited for a reply, getting out even as he asked. Like he’d even needed to in the first place. Moving forward, he paused to hold open the door for his companion. The experience of riding with him hadn’t been entirely unpleasant, but it had been enough to throw him off his game so it was nice to be able to rely on good old fashioned manners.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:40 am
User Image

Marcel was relatively quiet during the trip, not really speaking all to much besides giving directions now and then. He tried to keep a calm appearance but dammit all he couldn't help but feel nervous. Whenever he went drinking it was only ever himself and the bartender and there was never much conversation between them other than ordering another drink. What kind of drunk was he? Marcel never had anyone ever tell him and now he was worried, what if he was an emotional drunk? Then he'd...no just keep a cool head. It'd be fine. He'd noticed that Virgil was glancing over a lot, did he regret it? Well he'd soon find out.

Thankfully when they arrived they both got out and Marcel couldn't help but chuckle at Virgil's enthusiasm "Well from the looks of your truck I'd say that you have no issues doing that whether I was or wasn't" he poked fun at the copious liquor bottles in the truck. However he couldn't help but blink in surprise when Virgil held open the door for him "My, my such a gentleman! Obviously a gent would pay for the da....the drinks" he tried teasing but ended up almost embarrassing himself by calling it a date. It certainly wasn't. None the less he walked in and shot right for the bar and waved a hand "What do you say we start simple? Some good whiskey, and just leave the bottle." he ordered, grinning over at Virgil "Hope you don't feel bad losing Querido"

(Translation: "Querido= Dear".)

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:29 pm

Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea now that he thought about it. It seemed kind of dumb to risk the budding new friendship on a challenge. Virgil was already aware of what kind of drunk he was and, well, it wasn’t for everyone. His mixed blood of Irish and Cherokee set him up for failure more often than not. But all things considered, he wasn’t as bad as most people when under the influence, his more natural side just tended to come out more. No sense In worrying about what might or might not happen though.

He shrugged when he was teased about the state of his truck. Virgil wasn’t going to offer excuses or try to deny it, he was man enough to embrace that ugly fact about himself. If he was lucky, it would be the only thing that would come out into the light. “If this was ah date, aye…ah gentleman would pay, “ he playfully joked. “But this isn’t one, now is it?” Or maybe it was, he supposed friend could go out on dates, right? ”I think in these type of things…th’ loser usually pays, aye?” Virgil took further stock of their surroundings as he followed him to the bar, relieved that it wasn’t too terribly overstimulating even if it was still inside. He propped against the bar, chuckling as he looked over the array of bottles arranged on wall shelves behind the counter. “Y’say that now….Just remember that when you’re on th’ floor later.” When the bartender returned with the bottle of whiskey and glasses, he’d order a couple of shots of tequila. It only seemed fair to even the playing field a little considering Marcel had a bit of a head start.

( OOC: Sorry for the delay. Got company in town for the week so I won’t be around as often. )

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:46 pm
User Image

Marcel's face would now be the one heating up a bit at Virgil's comment about who pays what. Date. He just had to use that word. Admittingly enough Marcel did nearly use the word but that was on accident but there he was using it. Thankfully he corrected himself by saying that it wasn't one or he was asking him "Um yeah, it isn't" why the hell was he nervous!? It wasn't a date, they both confirmed it. Either way Virgil distracted him by saying that loser pays, which caused him to smirk now that it was pushed to the back of his mind "Damn straight loser pays, I hope you got a good sized wallet Querido" he chuckled before downing his first glass of whiskey. From that point he was pouring himself one glass after another.

He glanced over at Virgil's drink of choice and grinned "Tequila ay? Not bad, that your favorite?" he listed the bottle in front of him and grinned a small bit "You can guess mine easily enough" he chuckled a bit before placing the bottle down and taking another drink.

(OOC: Np dude, real life is more important. Just post when you feel like you can.)

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:10 pm

Just when he thought that he'd just about seen it all, Virgil caught that blush. As if the other teacher needed to be any cuter. His impression that Marcel might be wholly against that word was an amusing one. He couldn't blame him as it carried a weight that made him want to tuck tail. Another lazy half smile graced his lips at the mention of his wallet which only had him chuckling. Why he'd even bothered with saying, he didn't know. Even if he won there was a likely hood he would end up paying at least for his own drinks since he hated feeling like he owed anyone for any reason.

He downed the two shots like they were nothing. "Heh...nah. Maybe all that Spanish has me in ah mood for th' good ol' days." He grinned with a wink as he glanced toward him and the bottle. "Gut rot, eh? Not ah bad one." The taller male chuckled. "Can't really say I'm all that picky...I'll usually settle for that when there isn't any everclear." But since his goal wasn't to drink himself blind, he'd stick to something that wasn't so harsh. Peculiar, coming to a bar without the need to forget driving his actions and, even weirder, not being by himself for once in his life. Hopefully, he wouldn't be expected to carry the conversation. Talking wasn't exactly his strong suit, especially when he was drinking. Virgil finally settled down on a stool near him, positioning himself so that he was facing him a bit while still being able to keep an eye on the rest of the room the best he could. With the tender busy with another customer, he'd just reach over the bar top to grab his own low-ball glass and the bottle of tequila left sitting there. After filling the bigger glass with whiskey from the bottle before sliding one of them over to Marcel. "'Ere."

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:51 pm
User Image

(OOC: Sorry if this is shorter than normal, a tad busy atm)

Marcel chuckled as he lifted a glass in cheers when his whiskey was called gut rot "Here, here! To ruining our livers one drink at a time!" he joked a bit as he then listened to how he wasn't all that picky and smirked "I hear you there! Why be picky when it all does the same s**t in the end?" he chuckled a small bit as he gladly accepted the whiskey, downing half the glass"Hey Querido if you don't mind me asking. What made you take up the bounty hunter life? That s**t can't be easy if what you told me earlier is any indication" he asked curiously as he held onto the glass in his hand. He'd only ever seen thing about bounty hunters on TV and movies so hearing about it from someone who actually lived the life of one intrigued him.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:00 pm

His own glass was lifted in a mock salute before he drained the liquid inside of it. He inclined his head to him, thinking of some witty reply when that question had his thoughts completely freezing when the question was posed. The crack of his mask wouldn’t be so obvious, the only change in his expression was in his eyes, which became distant for a brief moment as he struggled to force back the flood of negativity. “Short answer? Heh…” Tired of dealing with refilling the glasses, Virgil settled on taking a drink from the bottle of tequila. His reply was hardly fair after the personal questions he’d asked Marcel. Though his gaze remained focus on the other man, he didn’t really see him as his mind was turned inward. There was a change in those verdants, which had become far older than the younger face they were set in. “Well…” He stopped long enough to take another drag. Telling a vague half-truth was harder than he thought it would be. “It...seemed like th' easier option at th' time an'…after all was said an’ done…I kinda had ah taste for it.” Virgil’s grin didn’t reflect in his eyes as he studied Marcel, trying to judge his reaction.Why am I even botherin’? Just do both of us ah favor an’ tell ‘im th’ truth…Scare ‘im away ‘fore this gets any…' He shook the thought away. “Or maybe I just wanted t’make th’ world ah better place or some bullshit like that. Haven’t y’ever wanted t’be ah hero?”

( OOC: No worries. Can totally relate. )

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash