Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Playground (Games)
Corrupt a Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HighClass Badass

Dedicated Regular

34,115 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:04 pm
Dumpling-San
Goldine
Wish granted, but now you're too awake to go to bed!

I wish I had hair as golden as my avatar's hair!

Wish granted! However, everyone you pass becomes attracted to your hair and starts pulling strands out until you have no hair left.

I wish I hadn't stayed up until seven o'clock in the morning.

Wish Granted, you fall into a blissful sleep at a reasonable time, only to never wake up again.

I wish that I had the will power to balance my diet so I eat healthier and exercise more so I manage to lose weight while still being able to enjoy the treats in life that make it worth living biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:55 am
HighClass Badass
Wish Granted, you fall into a blissful sleep at a reasonable time, only to never wake up again.

I wish that I had the will power to balance my diet so I eat healthier and exercise more so I manage to lose weight while still being able to enjoy the treats in life that make it worth living biggrin

Wish granted! However, you have too much willpower, so you exercise and plan your meals constantly, which takes up all of your free time, so you have none left to spend having fun.

I wish my favorite character hadn't died in my favorite manga. XP  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:19 pm
Dumpling-San
HighClass Badass

Wish granted! However, you have too much willpower, so you exercise and plan your meals constantly, which takes up all of your free time, so you have none left to spend having fun.

I wish my favorite character hadn't died in my favorite manga. XP

You all are so amazing! I love this game even more than I thought I would!

Wish granted! But now the ending is so saccharine, it's not your favorite manga anymore.

I wish I could work AND go on vacations at the same time. rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:29 pm
JoyRose

Granted, you've been hired as a tour guide in Antarctica. It's rare that a group comes through, so you're working, but you're kind of on vacation because you rarely have any customers. So it's a good thing you're on vacation because you can't afford to fly somewhere else on that income.

I wish I could get paid a great salary to host fun events online.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:34 pm
Different...Very.
JoyRose

Granted, you've been hired as a tour guide in Antarctica. It's rare that a group comes through, so you're working, but you're kind of on vacation because you rarely have any customers. So it's a good thing you're on vacation because you can't afford to fly somewhere else on that income.

I wish I could get paid a great salary to host fun events online.

What a great wish! I agree... so I hate to corrupt it, but...
Wish Granted, but then everyone always wants you to host their events and you never get any time to yourself.

I wish I could multi-task more effectively.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:50 am
JoyRose

Granted. I've split your brain so they do different things at different times... and no longer... interfere with each other, and here's two more sets of arms so that each brain-half has two arms to control biggrin

I wish I could remember the things of my choice on the first try.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:26 pm
Different...Very.
JoyRose

Granted. I've split your brain so they do different things at different times... and no longer... interfere with each other, and here's two more sets of arms so that each brain-half has two arms to control biggrin

I wish I could remember the things of my choice on the first try.

Oooh, wants to piggy back on that wish!
So wish granted, BUT the first thing is the only thing you remember, forgetting all the other important stuff you need to remember, too.

I wish I had an extra set of eyes and arms to accomplish more at once. I guess an extra computer while I'm at it, too. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:42 pm
JoyRose

Oooh, wants to piggy back on that wish!
So wish granted, BUT the first thing is the only thing you remember, forgetting all the other important stuff you need to remember, too.

I wish I had an extra set of eyes and arms to accomplish more at once. I guess an extra computer while I'm at it, too. lol

Granted. Here's a psychotic robotic that will kill you if you're not accomplishing as much as its eyes and arms and motorized high-speed action mechanics. I can't grant you internal motivation, but there's the external motivation to work together! 4laugh

I wish I could make things appear in front of me with my mind.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:41 pm
Different...Very.
Granted. Here's a psychotic robotic that will kill you if you're not accomplishing as much as its eyes and arms and motorized high-speed action mechanics. I can't grant you internal motivation, but there's the external motivation to work together! 4laugh

I wish I could make things appear in front of me with my mind.

Psychotic indeed! lol

Your wish is granted. However, the things that appear aren't always what you really wanted, or aren't in the condition in which you were hoping they'd be.

I wish I could play on Gaia all the time!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:16 am
HighClass Badass

Send me a pm. I'm no genie, corrupted or otherwise, but I may be able to grant your wish nonetheless.

JoyRose
I wish I could play on Gaia all the time!

Granted, you've been arrested and imprisoned to solitary confinement. You'll never see another human again unless they post pictures of themselves on Gaia. You've been given a computer that only visits websites that start with www.gaiaonline.com. It doesn't run any other programs besides the web browser and all other websites are blocked. Now you have no distractions! I don't even think they're going to let you shower in there.

I wish I always know where the things I wanted and needed are. I never lose anything!  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:37 pm
Different...Very.
Granted, you've been arrested and imprisoned to solitary confinement. You'll never see another human again unless they post pictures of themselves on Gaia. You've been given a computer that only visits websites that start with www.gaiaonline.com. It doesn't run any other programs besides the web browser and all other websites are blocked. Now you have no distractions! I don't even think they're going to let you shower in there.

I wish I always know where the things I wanted and needed are. I never lose anything!

LOL!
Wish granted, but now everything is connected to you, attached and not removable, so you have difficulty moving (we won't discuss hygiene).

I wish I had a high-paying job that gave me lots of time for fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:18 am
JoyRose
I wish I had a high-paying job that gave me lots of time for fun.

Sorry I haven't been more active lately. I've been busy watching anime, drawing, and schoolwork. I'll try to be more active this September.

Wish granted! However, you were framed by one of your coworkers for a crime you didn't commit, and thus, you lost your job immediately.

I wish for a Coke Vanilla right now. (That's what I've been craving...)  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:58 am
Dumpling-San
Sorry I haven't been more active lately. I've been busy watching anime, drawing, and schoolwork. I'll try to be more active this September.

I wish for a Coke Vanilla right now. (That's what I've been craving...)

No problem. Hope everything is going smoothly for you!

Wish granted, but it got shaken up and now it's sprayed all over you!

I wish I had two computer screens.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:30 pm
JoyRose
No problem. Hope everything is going smoothly for you!

Wish granted, but it got shaken up and now it's sprayed all over you!

I wish I had two computer screens.

Thank you! I hope everything goes well for you too. :3

Wish granted, but now the pain from looking at a computer screen all day is doubled. Your eyes now constantly hurt.

I wish I didn't have to read this stupid romance novel. XP  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:18 pm
Dumpling-San
I wish I didn't have to read this stupid romance novel. XP

Why do you have to read a romance novel? Well, wish granted. Now you don't. However, whatever the reason was is now a huge problem for you (poor grade in the class, angry friend you said you'd read it for, etc.) and misery dogs your footsteps.

I wish I didn't need to wear glasses to see clearly.  
Village Playground (Games)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff