Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Ritatsu's House. (Open Rooms) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:58 pm
User Image
Ruel could hear what Tako talking while his eyes remained closed because he hadn't fallen asleep yet. "Depends on how I feel. Don't want that kid thinking I took that threat of his seriously"he thought and exhaled heavily. "Night, Tako"he said quietly. He drifted off to sleep after the door was closed and slept for rest of the night with his usual toss and turning. After waking up bright and early, he was greeting of pain from hangover. Untangle himself from his bed cover then took out of his phone to text Tako. "Hoping you're aren't busy right now, but I would try that hangover mixture of yours"he texted. He leaves the room after sending the text to take a quick shower.

((OOC: Read the announcement from Junai about the rebooting the guild. While it was dead I was using it as archive ever since the 2.0 was launched several months ago. What do you think of it?))
Timekeys

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:16 pm
Genkawolf

((OOC: Read the announcement from Junai about the rebooting the guild. While it was dead I was using it as archive ever since the 2.0 was launched several months ago. What do you think of it?))
Timekeys

(((OOC: yeah arik told me. I'll post back here when Tako is on morning too. Tako's currently still in night because he has to join up with his kid that another friends playing and get them home. you can have him head to class if you want...and tako bring him the hangover stuff there...but Tako's not in the next morning right now )))  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:43 pm
TimeKeys
Genkawolf

Timekeys

(((OOC: yeah arik told me. I'll post back here when Tako is on morning too. Tako's currently still in night because he has to join up with his kid that another friends playing and get them home. you can have him head to class if you want...and tako bring him the hangover stuff there...but Tako's not in the next morning right now )))

((OOC: Sure. Ruel will probably be at the school since he isn't much for patience when it comes to pain and want and distraction getting the classroom ready. He won't remember too much of what happened from the time he was drunk))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:22 pm
User Image
Ruel reached for his phone during his shower, "I will see you at school"he texted to him. "Haven't prepared anything for Fio's detention if the student shows up"he thought as he dried off and got dressed. Tries his best to ignore the headache as he ate the boiled meat from last night with scrambled eggs. Made a salad out of the leftover meat then took his lunch box on the way out. [exit]

Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:32 pm
Kato ━━ De Blanche User Image

Kato enter back into the house since he was gone for the weekend. he crept upstairs and went in his room. as he grabs his books and place it in his backpack. he looks up and hear pure silence in the house. he smiles and place the backpack on him. he got out his suitcase and took the clothes from the closet to the suitcase.

although he had some memories here and got to know other roommates, he miss have peaceful chat. he started to zip the suitcase but his cellophone rang and he pick up the call. he hears for an answer but nothing till a black cloud forms in his room. he drops his phone and women calms out.

"M-mun." he whrisper to his self.

Timekeys

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:46 pm
Mistress Yadira LeBlanche
User Image

Kato mom (Yadira) comes out of the smoke and smiles as she hugs Kato, she rubs his hair and squeeze him tight. as she looks down at him pitful. she teachs him about his humanish habits.

"Kato, you know Songbirds will weaken your power. even though, you are connect to your human entity. you become immortal." she said to the incubi.  

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:54 pm

"I love Adam and there nothing you can do about it."
Kato jears up with tears in his eyes and they flow down his mouth. he hugs his mother and push her away. he is not trying to be disrespectful but he cares a lot about Adam.

his mother Yadira looks at him so pitful and console her son. she met Adam friends but she only cares about his well being.

Timekeys

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:17 pm
User Image

"love is not our vocabulary nor diction. we seduce and get on with our day.." Yadira shouts as she tries to raise her hand at Kato but he catchs her hand and twisted. the level of magic erupt the ground to shake under the house.

"How Dare you stop me?! she yells at him and she goes for his other hand and he moves fast, slip to the other side.

"Bratt..."  

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:24 pm

Kato grabs a couple of his clothes and places in his backpack plus his toothbrush. he then grabs his books and tries to run out of the room, his room grabs his arm and body slams him.

he pokes out his tail and Tailsmack her as she spit blood out of her mouth. she grip it and tries to isolate with with wind magic. he stares at her and turns her body cold.

"Listen Mother, I am not little human anymore. I am doing things my way. you handle your own affairs...got it!" he said to her as she lays there cold.

Timekeys

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:29 pm
User Image

Yadira smirks as she cracks put the chill with her body heat and disappear.[exit]  

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:33 pm

Kato breathes easy and walks out the house. he places his keys and phone in his pocket. [exit]

Timekeys

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:04 pm
User Image
Ruel returned with his lunch after spending some afternoon time in the boxing room and around campus. Found some squirrel road kill and decided to go ahead to fry them after cleaning out his lunch bag.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:56 pm
User Image
Ruel deep fried the squirrels and lucky to find what was needed to do that. He did some house cleaning while the food cooled off and spruce up the bedrooms that were not being used. Open up a couple of windows to air out the kitchen.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:33 pm
User Image
Ruel ate alone in the kitchen as usual and his brother from another mother came to mind. He spoken to him since yesterday in this house and wondered he was up to. He takes out his phone and started texting to Tako, "Texting isn't something I do on a regular basis. I thought I would say hi and thanks for the hungover cocktail and good day because I'm heading off to bed for the day as soon as I send this text. See you soon then I guess. Hopefully this text doesn't sound as awkward or weird as its starting to sound". He turns on vibrate the phone as soon it was successfully sent then finished eating his early dinner and putting the rest of it away for tomorrow's lunch.

Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:16 am
User Image
Once Ruel was done with preparing tomorrow lunch for himself, he places the bag in the fridge where he has enough space for it. Since there were nothing else for him to do he headed on off to his bedroom to get ready for bed.

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff