Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Feathered Fury [Draven/Mayaa] (FIN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:14 am
Draven laughed a bit, then let himself breath when she got off of him. Seriously. Ghouls. He just didn't understand.

"I guess it was," he was still chuckling. "We'll have to have another rematch though. You keep winning."

It was true. He just...wanted to win someday. At least get strong enough to beat that stupid chimera.

Sitting up, he glanced at Mayaa. "You're not planning on napping here, are you. You should at least move off to the side, if not your room for that."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:20 am
Well, at least this match was MUCH better than the first, and much more fun!
"Ok! You can also ask Jala too, I think. She likes to fight."
If only she knew.

Mayaa pretended to yawn, and rolled over.
"But it's so comfy hereeeeeeeee"

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:36 am
Draven put his fists on his hips and looked at the harpy. "I don't plan to as Jala, even if she does like to fight. She's.... a little bit too rough for me." Rough wasn't the right word, but there was no sense in arguing with Mayaa about how horrible Jala really was. It would suffice as a reason.

And then the ghoul was rolling over.

"Mayaa, really? Isn't your own bed much more comfortable? Or a tree? Or even the forest floor?" Honestly, the gym was no place for a nap. Draven stood as he spoke, and then leaned over to grab the ghoul's hand. "Come on, I'll walk you back to your room, since you walked me from mine."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:41 am
"Aww, really? I bet she's just shy!"
Because Jala and shy really went hand in hand.

Mm, well, sleeping in a tree was rather fun, and the forest floor was always cool and shaded. Such a tempting offer, Draven. So tempting.
"Mmm, ok!"
She took the boil's hand and sprang up, dusting herself off. "Let's go!"
She continued holding Draven's hand, because that's what friends do, right?

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:48 am
Shy was most definitely NOT a word Draven would use to describe Jala. Never. Not ever. "Right...." Oh, Mayaa, you poor thing. Draven was slowly realizing just how...oblivious she could be.

But at least she decided to get up off the floor. It really wasn't that comfortable. And he KNEW that. These ghouls kept pinning him down.

"Good! Let's!" He started to lead her away, glancing down at their hands once or twice. He didn't bother to shake her off, since well, she had clung to him the whole way to the gym. And this way, she was not likely to try and nap on the path.

He'd make sure you got home, Mayaa. He would.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff