Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Love and Pokemon (RyatsuoxDuchess Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:12 pm
User Image

"I am darkness
but i refuse to be completely
consumed by it...."
Dekker Alabast(Dark Form)
"....So i hope for my life
to take a turn for a better
if it doesn't i will use the darkness
to destroy team rocket."

Dekker was sitting under the tree he was dead quiet while looking at his hands he sighed. then he said in a cold, saddened, depressed voice "My life was just fine till my mom died thats when darkness came nto my heart. So now i am truly corrupted and i am no more my pokemon may not respond to my commands." Dekker looked at Astrid and he said "Astrid what do i do i have no clue i was always sure what to do next but now i am not sure." Dekker being a being of darkness now couldn't cry.
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:24 pm
User Image
emotion_bigheart Astrid Hinamori emotion_bigheart

"Snap out of it Dekker......Please don't talk like that......Please......" She said as Duchess came over and licked Astrid's cheek. "I love you Dekker.......It's my fault you're like this now........" She said as she stood up clenching both her fists tightly. Her eyes were filled with tears. She then ran off upset with herself. Her pokemon followed her wanting to comfort her. WHen she finally stopped, she was close to the team rocket base. All of her pokemon were upset and wanted her to be happy. Astrid cried her eyes out saying "Dekker.....come back to me....That man by the tree isn't you.....The you I fell in love with......" She had her knees up to her chest and her arms around her legs as well as her face hidden in her knees as Sebastian hugged her, Duchess wrapping her tails around her and Electra laying next to her with her head in Astrid's lap. All of them were trying to comfort their trainer while the others kept watch.

Izaya Orihara Kanra

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:42 am
User Image

"I am darkness
consumed by it...."
Dekker Alabast(Dark Form)(helmet off)
to destroy team rocket."

Dekker got up and walked to where Astrid was his helmet disappeared and he said "Astrid i know you fell in love with me and i fell in love with you. but it seems you can't accept the true me i am sorry you had to see the real me. i will leave you alone now if that's what you want. i will make team rocket pay for what they did to me. good bye my love." Dekker started to walk away towards the team rocket base. Dekker stops and says "If something was to happen to me while i am gone i want you to have my pokemon Astrid." Dekker takes his pokeballs and hands them to Astrid and smiles and says "If i comeback just know i still love you nothing really changed about me just my appearance if you truly love me then you will wait for me." Dekker holds anarchy's face and says "Take Astrid home OK." Anarchy nodded. "Zero lets go." Dekker and zero started to walk away towards team rockets base
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:27 pm
User Image

Astrid then grabbed his hand. "Please don't do this Dekker. Nothing good will come of it. You always said Revenge will never make anyone happy, even if they think so. I always believed you were happy, eeven though you were hurting inside. I knew you were acting because of me. That's why I couldn't live with myself if you got hurt in any way." She said as she hugged him. "I said I was going to help you and I meant it. I was just scared that you were not the same person. I was wrong to say those things I said before. Your outside appearance might have changed, but I now know you're the same on the inside. Please don't go!" She said burying her face in his chest holding back her tears as she hugged him.

Izaya Orihara Kanra

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:48 pm
User Image

"I am darkness
consumed by it...."
to destroy team rocket."

Dekker held her close and he said "I don't want to see you get hurt and this isn't about revenge it is a promise i have to keep i have to get mewtwo back." Dekker began to walk towards the base
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:55 pm
User Image

"Dekker...." She said before she looked at him. She ran to catch up with him as their pokemon followed. "I can't let you do this on your own. If something were to happen to you, I want to be there to at least try to finish the job. But I'll promise you this, if things get too far gone, I'll get out of there." She said crossing her arms. "I love pokemon just as much as you do Dekker. But I love you more than anything. If you go I go." She added as she stood in front of him her pokemon eager to help. Sebastian nodded at Dekker as did the others as they all wanted to help him as best they could.

Izaya Orihara Kanra

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:08 pm
User Image

"I am darkness
consumed by it...."
to destroy team rocket."

Dekker stopped and said "alright but if you get hurt all bets are off i will stop holding back like i have been all these years and i will go all out with my full capabilities as a trainer."
Dekker started to run towards the base
((Would you like to do a Kingdom hearts/Final fantasy rp with me))
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:28 pm
User Image

Astrid nodded and went after him with the others. She stayed close to Dekker holding his hand as they ran together wanting him to know that she was sticking to him no matter what. Electra attacked the guards and anyone that stood before them with the other pokemon. next to Duchess, she was the second most powerful pokemon on Astrid's pokemon team.

Izaya Orihara Kanra
((I've never played those games before. I don't know the first thing about them.))

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:28 pm
User Image

"I am darkness
consumed by it...."
to destroy team rocket."

Dekker let go of astrids hand and jumped high in the air when he landed he was behind some guards and he started to run towards mewtwo then Dekker was sent flying out through the roof of the mountain and he landed in the forest making a chaotic mess. Mewtwo came out floating in the air saying "I will destroy all who oppose me." Dekker held his hand towards mewtwo and he said before passing out "No....Mew....Two." then Dekker's helmet came on and he was dead quiet he flew up in the air and he started to attack mewtwo the traded blow after blow Dekker grabbed a injured dark mewtwo's throat squeezing it. mewtwo was gasping for air. then dekker said in a dark corrupted voice "I sense darkness in your heart let me purge this corruption from you." then he squeezed a little tighter
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:19 pm
User Image

Astrid flew on Anarchy's back and saw this. "Dekker stop! Mewtwo is your friend!" She said as she made Dekker let go and stood in between them trying to stop them from fighting. then she turned to Mewtwo and said "Mewtwo, I'm sure Dekker told you about me. I'm Astrid. Please, you've got to fight whatever is troubling you." She said in a sweet soft voice placing her hand on Mewtwo's. Electra, Duchess and Sebastian were all on Standby just in case Astrid needed them. Looking into Mewtwo's eyes, Astrid smiled not wanting Dekker to hurt a pokemon that he was friends with. She then said "You are friends with Dekker. Remember? He's not your enemy. Nor are we." She said as Duchess came over and looked up at Mewtwo trying to help.

Izaya Orihara Kanra

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:00 pm
User Image

"I am darkness
consumed by it...."
"....So Am normal
but the darkness is still
within me lurking waiting
to get out to destroy this world."

Dekker looked astrid then he grabbed his head shouting "My mind is clouded with dark thoughts. GAAAAAAAAAAH" Dekker fell to the ground hard he had changed back to normal but the darkness was still inside him
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:49 pm
User Image

Astrid saw this and ran over to him hugging him as tears formed in his eyes. "Dekker! Calm down, I'm here!" SHe said hugging him trying to help with the pain. She looked up at him with tears flowing down her cheeks knowing she might get hurt.

Izaya Orihara Kanra

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:32 am
User Image

"I am darkness
consumed by it...."
"....So Am normal

Dekker looked Astrid and said in a painful voice "Well that could have gone better." He leaned up and shouted "GAH my arm i think its dislocated" Mewtwo flew down and said "I am sorry my friends team rocket clouded my mine with evil thoughts blinding my better judgement. Dekker let me heal you." Mewtwo used his psychic powers to put Dekker's arm back in place. "Thank you mewtwo. Astrid this is long over due." Dekker leaned in and kissed Astrid passionately
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:00 pm
User Image

Astrid kissed him back hugging him happily. After they broke apart, she smiled and said "I'm just glad you are both alright." She then hugged Dekker laying her head on his chest lovingly. Their pokemon came over happy they had their trainers back to normal. Astrid giggled as Duchess nudged her hand saying "Thanks you guys." She then looked at Mewtwo and said "I'm glad you're not hurt Mewtwo." With a smile on her face and a happy one.

Izaya Orihara Kanra

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:14 pm
User Image

"I am darkness
consumed by it...."
"....So Am normal

Dekker got up and looked at mewtwo saying "I fulfilled my promise now its your turn." Mewtwo nodded saying "i understand go ahead i am yours." Dekker took out a masterball and threw it at mewtwo. it was an instant capture. "Mewtwo we will defeat team rocket." Dekker looked at astrid and said "Its long over due but lets go visit our parents." Dekker started to walked away
Lupine Duchess

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces