Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Master... GET TO WORK! (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:50 am
"One minute." She stated. "You can touch me for one minute, any way you want. One is all you get and next time I won't be so generous." She said, loosening her top. "And since you're not interested in hitting girls, I suppose this will due." She said, turning red. "So, do you want it the reward or not?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:03 am
"E-Excuse me?" His eyes went wide unsure what to think. Was she serious? Is this some sort of trick, or was she seriously allowing him to sexually touch her? He was blushing, watching her loosen her top. "I-I can't. Think of me however you like, but I couldn't accept a reward like this unless we were actually dating!" He said, knowing that something like this would probably never happen. "You're attractive, I'm not going to lie, and the temptation is really high, but, I don't even think you want me to do something like this to you... Right?"  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:13 am
"I promised a reward and this is it." She stated stubbornly, still red. "You're not dating anyone, and you find me attractive, so I don't see the issue, master. However, if you don't want it, that's fine." She stated, leaning over slightly to expose her chest. Of course she mentally didn't want to do this whatsoever, but she wasn't going to tell him that. She simply felt he would be far more likely to actually listen to her if this was the sort of reward he was going to get. "Make up your mind. I'm not going to wait all night." She said, moving and sitting on his lap as if to show how serious she was about this.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:22 am
He couldn't believe it but she was actually being serious! She was even showing her chest and sitting on him too! "Can you promise two things? First to not yell something like rape or sexual assault; and second, to at least enjoy it too." He said, looking at her, just as red as her.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:31 am
"Of course... and I will try. I've never really done this before..." She stated. "But remember, only one minute. That's it. I will be timing." She warned. She moved her legs so that she was straddled over him as she gripped the back of the chair. "Begin whenever you wish, Master." She whispered into his ear. Mentally, she was terrified and didn't know how far he would go. Still, she wouldn't tell him that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:41 am
He couldn't believe what she was doing, straddled on top of him showing and showing off her chest to him. "I-I've never done this either." He muttered, still nervous. She then whispered to start whenever he wanted, making him blush even more. Lifting up his hand his guided them to her almost exposed breasts, groping them. He was blushing even more now, for the first time feeling what breasts actually felt like as he continued to grope her.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:52 am
She breathed slowly, trying to keep calm as she mentally counted. Still, she groaned the more he touched her, and she found it hard to breath. Twice, she lost count and restarted as she tried to keep calm as he touched her. Part of her wanted to stop counting, but she refused to give into it as she lost count a third time and mentally restarted, moving her hands from the back of the chair to the back of his head and rubbing his neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:57 am
He could feel just how aroused she was actually getting next to hearing her groan. She wasn't the only one trying to stay calm though, Darius breathing a little heavier than he thought he would. He continued to grope her breasts, starting to play with her hardened nipples as she started rubbing his neck.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:08 am
As he did so, she let out a muffled sequel as she ached slightly back, loosing count again. This time, her mind had become puddy and she couldn't restart the count. 'I have to stop' she thought. 'this is getting to dangerous but... but...' she thought, looking behind him and spotting a clock as the hand changed. 'that will do.' She thought, giving way to her feelings though occasionally looking up to check the clock. "O-okay... It's... it's been a minute." She told him though in actuality, five minutes had passed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:14 am
Darius didn't do much else to her besides play with her breasts, but it was something he had never done before and could tell she was enjoying it. She said it was a minute, Darius honestly not paying attention to the time to not notice how much time had actually passed. He stopped though, not wanting to make her mad but going past the time limit (which she did for him anyway) and let her get off and put her top back on properly. He was still blushing, unsure what to say.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:18 am
Maria pushed her hair back as she turned away from him and stood up, putting the 'uniform' back on properly. Her mind was still fuzzy as she tried to keep her self control. She straitened the skirt back out as she took a deep breath, having nothing to say to him either.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:25 am
The room was filled with an awkward silence until Darius finally said something. "Would it be okay if you can get the door open again?" He asked, still blushing but wanted the awkwardness to go away. "I never was told your name actually... What is it?"  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:28 am
"Of course." She said, walking towards the door. "And it's Maria." She said, opening up her suitcase and pulling out her screwdriver. She then began to fix the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:34 am
The awkward silence came back, Darius simply watching her fix the door. "Um... Since you've rewarded me... is there something you want me to reward you with for... doing your tasks?" He asked awkwardly as he scratched his head, thinking the Master should at least reward the Slave after she just let him do something he never thought would happen.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:37 am
"If you wish." She replied. "But I may choose to accept or not accept them, depending on what it is." She said as the door came open and it was fixed. She then began to put the tools away, back in her suit case.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff