Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Goh's Hideout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:45 pm
Ilea pulled them out of the shadows inside the main entrance chamber, facing the hallway that lead towards the throne room, study, and other areas on the ground floor. But the entrance chamber held the staircases that lead to the other floors.

She pulled her hand from his shoulder and headed for the stairway that lead down, “You can explore a bit, David, but be careful please. There are still a few things here that could do worse than death to you,” an ominous warning but rightly true.

Inside the study were the books that still held spells against destruction; mostly the ones Goh had written himself about Ilea’s life with him and her ‘progress’ as he trained her. There were a few other spell books and such, but the ones on Ilea filled their own floor-to-ceiling shelf.

The throne room still carried the evidence of Goh’s destruction from the last time they were here. Esabel might have gone a bit overboard, but she was upset at the time…

Upstairs were the bedrooms: Ilea’s, Goh’s, the guest rooms that had never gotten any use. The armory was further up in one of the towers. The rest of the castle’s rooms looked like the training facility from hell. Everything from necromancy to torture was included, though the fighting rooms were nicer than the others despite the blood.

It was the two main bedrooms that held the most interest, probably. Ilea’s with the paintings of her creation. Gifts from Goh to remind her that she owed him her life, of course. And Goh’s, with the minor throne in the sitting room, the lush bedroom with crimson sheets on the bed and Goh’s armor still on its stand in one corner, and the torture room he’d created just for Ilea. Her blood still stained the table an almost blackish red, the chains and cuffs attached to it made of pure gold to keep her from breaking them. That last was one of the few weaknesses he’d created in her, to help him control her of course.

But Ilea’s destination was further down, past the dungeon where she’d died numerous times. She passed the sub-basement where the prisoners used to be kept. Further down to a floor she’d visited only once. It was where Goh had hidden his last body. She still didn’t know about the entrance to this room from the study.

She looked around for a moment, then headed further back into a storage room of sorts. Here, she collected a bag and a few cloths from just inside the doorway then collected two books and three other objects, wrapping them all carefully before placing them into the bag. She left as fast as she could and headed upstairs.

Here, she stopped in Goh’s room. In the bedroom, she opened a panel in the wall of the bedroom and pulled another small object that was wrapped and put into the bag.

She was about to leave when the table in the torture room caught her eyes. She found herself approaching it without realizing it until she was touching the bloodstains from her most recent visit here, just a little over two years ago, she thought. The thought was fleeting, however, overwhelmed by her memories of that day.

The memories were so real to her that she didn’t even know she was shaking, didn’t hear David find her here, didn’t even notice the bloody tear that coursed down her pale cheek…

DawnShadow666

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:34 pm
David Valentine

David Felt them come to a stop, or what it equaled out too. He had kept to his word, keeping his eyes closed throughout the entirety of the trip. When he heard Ilea. He decided it was fine to open his eyes. To his misfortune, it turned out to be a big mistake. His head felt like a tilt-a-whirl, carnival ride. He actually grabbed a hold of Ilea's shoulder to steady himself, After a moment he released her. Giving her a nod, and allowing her to go her way. While he shook off the nausea, and made his way up stairs.

David had found his way into the bed chambers. Many were just standard sleeping quarters, and had never been used. While three showed signs of being inhabited. One seemed to be a torture chamber, One was delicated, and then there was the one with all the books, random items, bottle substances and even Jared body parts. This he assumed was the chambers of Ilea's creator, Goh.
David stepped within, scanning the many piles of books, and the random items among them. He picked a few of the items, only regretting it once. The item that had caused him grief, was a very strange and painful object. Upon touching it, David had involuntarily began a shift, but it never advanced be young the shift. For seven minutes his body shifted from one form to the other, until he was able to drop the small orb. Then he had promptly covered it with a cloth, and backed away. Leading him to find the strangest suit of armor he had ever seen.

David was in the process of putting the armor on. It might have been a bad Idea, but David couldn't help himself. Though the armor was far too small for the Ivory Adonis. Bring an irritated frown to his strong, angular features. Then it was gone at the appearance of Ilea. However, the woman didn't seemed to notice him. Instead she came in, grabbed a few things and left. Meanwhile, David had taken the armor back off. Taking the time to place it back on it's stand. Before, he followed after his employer.
It wasn't hard to follow the woman, her scent was intoxicating. It wasn't a foul scent, the exact opposite in fact. Goh had constructed a truly beautiful peice of art. Course, the b*****d had probably done it out of some sick sexual desire.
The wolf came to a stop in the doorway behind. She was just standing there, staring at a bloody table, equipped with restraints. Tools in all shapes and sizes, all designed to cause pain. David could only imagine what he had done to them, and for how long they had had to endure this treatment. After a moment he stepped into the room, less than ten feet behind her. " Ilea, did you find what you were looking for?"

Red Gypsy

Red Gypsy

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:22 pm
DawnShadow666

Ilea turned to him with a startled look that she quickly shook off as she turned back to the table and considered his question seriously. In the end, though, it was the memories that decided her answer.

“Maybe I found too much, David…” she started softly then traced her fingers over the table again, her fingers trailing along one particularly grim bloodstain, “Too many memories here for me. Sometimes I get lost in them,” she added as she raised her eyes to look around the room and its many instruments of torture, “He made this room for me, you know… So that he wouldn’t have to go very far from his bed when this was what he preferred or if I angered him,” she told him, though she wasn’t sure why.

Either way, it told him whose blood stained the wooden table: hers… All of it was hers… And her blood had stained almost the entire table a dark red.

There was one other thing she had to get but it meant moving past the table to get it. So she had to force herself to do it and approach the shelf in the back of the chamber to collect a heavy tome securely wrapped in leather. She slid that into the bag she’d been filling and moved back towards him, her eyes down as if she were embarrassed over the visible moment of weakness she’d shown.

As she moved up to him this time, she glanced up at him briefly before looking down again, “I think I have everything now…” she almost whispered before turning her focus to Goh’s bed, frowning when she saw his metallic mask laying on one of the crimson pillows. But she shook that flash of terror off as well and turned to lead him back to the main room on the ground floor.

“This was my home for about a thousand years, though I’m not sure that you would call it that. Malphas was slowly teaching me what a real home was like and it was nothing like my life here. I’m still not sure why Malphas thought his time with me was such a good thing, though. I was never really… worthy… of the time and care he gave me. But he was a good male for the time I had him,” she explained as she moved down the stairs, thinking that he deserved some kind of explanation.

Once on the ground floor, she found her crimson gaze focusing on Goh’s study where the books about her still lined an entire shelf. She had to admit that she was morbidly curious and probably a glutton for punishment as she slowly moved into the room and approached the floor-to-ceiling shelf and pulled one of the books down to open it.

She remembered this date easily. It was the day she’d presented the personal guard to him that she’d made. But he’d found some flaw in each one and destroyed them then made her clean up the mess. Goh’s notes, however, said something else entirely:

Ilea showed me the guards she’d made for me today. They are truly perfect in every way. But I can’t tell her that. I had to find imagined flaws in each of them and destroy them. She’s beginning to surpass my necromantic skills and I can’t allow that.

If only she weren’t a creation. If only she were a real person. Then I could love her. Then I could be proud of her accomplishments. Then I could praise her.

But I have to keep her contained, keep her controlled.

Still, she will make a fitting vessel to carry my perfected body when the time comes. I’ve already found the womb I’ll add to her when the time comes and it’s perfect for my purposes since it will accelerate the growth. It’s almost too bad it will kill her being born.

Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

At least she serves a suitable purpose for me in tracking down Esabel. While the little mistake was just that, a mistake, she’ll give me even more than Ilea does.

Well, it’s time to see to her punishment over the personal guard. She does scream beautifully, I have to admit. And she took my words today rather well.

I simply had to tell her that she was never made to be loved, that it’s impossible for anyone to love her. She had to know the truth and I couldn’t deny it from her any longer. Thankfully she won’t be alive too much longer. The mental whining over me not loving her is getting tiresome. Maybe she’ll stop now that I’ve told her the truth…

Ilea read it all the way through and closed the book with a snap before dropping it to the floor and moving out of the study with her head down so that he wouldn’t see the bloody tears moving down her face. Why had she punished herself like that? She already knew what Goh had thought of her. So why punish herself with reading it like that?

Malphas had said that he’d loved her. But had he really meant it or was her creator right? Could she be loved at all or was it all just a pretense to keep her going?

She shook her head and tightened her grip on the bag she was carrying, not realizing that she’d left David behind again...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:35 am
David Valentine

David was quieter than even he had expected. The sound of his voice had startled the woman. He had spun all the way around to face him, for a split second she was completely horrified. Then she turned back to the table, tracing lines of bloody stains. Explainin what this room was used for, and how long it had been in use. David just stood there watching and listening, as he had been. Eventually she moved past the table to grab a leather wrapped tomb. After placing it in her bag, she approached David with down cast eyes. Only looking up long enough to inform him, that he had finished. HE caught a second flash of horror in her eyes, but failed to see what it was that she had been staring at. So, he just followed her back through the halls, and down the stairs.
They cam e to a stop just outside the study. Ilea turned and entered the room. Finding a journal on a shelf. David moved closer, so that he could read over her shoulder. She didn't seem to mind his closeness, not when she was aware of it anyway. The words were easy enough to read, and the revealed just how much of an arrogant, sadistic creep her deceased Master had been.
David finished reading just before the book was closed with a snap. Ilea had gone rigid, and then stomped out. The faint scent of blood on the air. So , though he was unable to see her tears, he could definitely smell them. This actually ticked him off. Why should she feel bad just because Goh was a blind moron. He had created something real, constructs could not use actual magic, and cast spells, least of all create pieces of art on it's own.
In response to her leaving the room in such a way. David reached out and gave the book shelf a tug as he stepped out of the way. The shelving unit crashed to the floor with a thunderous noise. Then he flipped the desk, He was sure the sounds would draw her back, just to see what the hell he was doing.

Red Gypsy

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:11 pm
For one panicked moment, Ilea thought someone else was making the noise. Then she remembered that he was dead and moved to investigate, only to find David trashing the study. She gave a small frown over the display of temper, unable to figure out why he was doing it.

She wasn’t used to anyone acting in her defense in any way. (again, Malphas seemed to be the sole exception to that in her past, so she really wasn’t used to it)

She took in the mess easily from the doorway and shook her head a bit in complete confusion since creating the mess wouldn’t do any good. The journals that detailed her life couldn’t be destroyed in any way, nor could the contents of the desk. Goh had spelled them that way a very long time ago.

After a moment she cleared her throat to get his attention, “While I wouldn’t mind destroying every room in this place, it’s futile. The rooms would only restore themselves after a time. The journals and contents of the desk cannot be destroyed either,” she pointed out to him, even her tone showing how confused she was over his display of temper, “Although, I guess that makes the place great for venting emotions, now that I think about it,” she added with a small shrug of one shoulder, finally guessing that to be his issue instead of having anything to do with her.

While she’d made an attempt to wipe away the evidence of her tears, she hadn’t been entirely successful. So there was one bloody trail down her face that she’d missed, though she didn’t realize it or she would have made sure to wipe away all evidence of her show of ‘weakness’…

DawnShadow666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:57 am
David Valentine

Just Like Ilea had said. The room restored itself to it's original state. David however remained silent, until the woman had figured it out, well mostly. " Ilea. . . Forgive me for speaking so frankly." He toss the desk onto it's top again, and then looked over at her. " You are a God by all rights, and yet you act like a Damn rabbit. Goh was a f**king moron, and you're three times as stupid as he is, If you believe everything he said. That journal proves how much he lied out of pure jealously." David came to a stop in front of her. His bare chest was inches from her face. David's icy gaze falling down upon her with a stern expression. " F*CK that guy, you are an amazing person. I have only known you for a day, and EVEN I can see that. Now pony up and knock down this damn Shelf." His toned did in fact carry a commanding air, though his pale lips had spread into a large shite eating grin. His left hand placed on the broad side of the shelving unit.

Red Gypsy

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:23 pm
DawnShadow666

Ilea frowned at him as she tried to work this one out since the reasoning of his outburst was a little confusing to her. When it finally clicked she raised her eyes to meet his, still frowning but for another reason. Why should she push the shelf over when it did no good? Maybe he thought she should express some emotional frustration that way she guessed but wasn’t certain.

The fact that her blood pressure was spiking a bit was for a different reason entirely and had everything to do with the fact that he was so close to her and was actually sounding like he was simply telling her to knock over the shelf instead of requesting it; she was reacting to those two things more than the words, though it was mostly him being close enough that she had to tilt her head back to meet his eyes.

She licked her lips to wet them a bit nervously, not sure what to make of her sudden attraction. But time and pain had taught her the error of that one, something that even Malphas was unable to break her of. She clamped down on the sudden rise of desire and forced herself to reach out with one hand and tip the shelf over behind him, only barely keeping herself from jumping at the sound of it impacting the floor.

She kept her eyes on his, though, finding that she couldn’t break away from his eyes even when she tried to. So she searched for something to distract her and managed to find it in him even as he set her libido off with a vengeance, “I don’t understand why you’re defending me like this. Whatever the words were that he put into his journals, he still spoke the truth as he knew it, David,” she started then found herself licking her lips again as she finally forced her eyes away from him to look at the shelf now on the floor along with numerous pages from the desk he’d flipped.

“He created me with one purpose: to serve. After he died, it was Malphas that woke me and gave me someone to serve even as he tried to break a thousand years of conditioning and training, only succeeding so far with it. This time, I was awakened with no Master, no one to serve. I don’t know how it was done but it’s leaving me… unbalanced…” she tried to explain it to him but wasn’t sure if he was understanding it.

She moved into the room and leaned a hip against the righted desk, not realizing how tempting the position left her looking right then, “I’ve been here a few times since his last death. Each time I come here, I read something out of a different journal. Maybe it’s a form of torturing myself, I’m not sure. But I know now that he didn’t love me, even though he was a master at pretending it until he finally gave up the pretense of it. I keep reminding myself of that by reading his real thoughts about me. Yes, it hurts. It tears at something inside of me that I had no idea existed at all. But it is the truth of my past and the only way to move forward is to figure out how to leave all of that behind me,” she continued then gestured to the righted shelf and the books on it.

“Take a look, David. Really look this time. There is a journal for each week of my life. That’s a thousand years of weeks. Fifty two hundred journals there. Even if all I did was sit here and read them one after another, I would still be sitting here reading until most of the world was gone.

“He kept calling Esabel, my sister, his ‘little mistake’ but he only ever wrote one journal on her. Over that thousand years, I heard over and over that nothing I did was good enough, that I wasn’t as perfect as she was. In the end, I learned exactly what he was talking about: He created me for one purpose. Only one: to be the vessel for his recreation. I was his path to eternity. As long as I have the capability of having children, one of them will be his new body. That was his plan for me, nothing more.

“Esabel he wanted for her power. She carries enough in her to blow up the planet if she wished to do so,” she continued, hoping to get him to understand.

“in the end, I know that I never really mattered to him. But if you actually read just one of those journals from cover to cover, read about just one week of my life with him while reading past his opinions of me, that much alone would give you nightmares for a lifetime.

“Yes, his words about me hurt a great deal. But I have no need to tear this place apart because of it since it would do no good for me to do so. I could raze the entire place to the ground and leave it in rubble, but it would do no good. It would not change the past or make my past feel any different to me.

“Because the truth of the matter for me is that I did love him. I did everything I could to please him in the hope of him loving me back. It never happened, of course, but that doesn’t mean that I didn’t try. So my past is beyond confusing for me. So, I read the journals to try to make sense of it all, to put what I remember together with the truth of it.

“It hurts, David. But I prefer the pain to the fantasy. Better the pain in reality than the thought of not knowing why I was never good enough for him,” by then she was crying again though she didn’t realize it, bloody tears coursing down her face and reminding him that what he kept knocking over was the story of her entire life.

She finally shook her head and realized that she was crying, raising a hand to wipe at the tears but only managing to smear them across her face this time as she drew in a shaking breath, “I know I wasn’t good enough for him, that I never would be. I know that I wasn’t good enough for Malphas, though that is my opinion and not his. I’m a walking therapy session from hell, David. And as long as I live, no man will ever look on me in love. Not without expecting something in return,” she finished there and moved away from the desk towards the door.

But she felt her path suddenly blocked by him and had no idea what he wanted from her now…  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:31 am
David Valentine

David blinked in surprise. She had done what he commanded. Though she took no enjoyment out of it, no satisfaction. That, and she appeared to be the most logical woman he had ever come across. He felt like he was watching a female Spock. A Spock that was a tad more emotional than the one he remembered from the television show.
David turned around in order to keep her in his sight, as she moved around him to the table. Explaining her confusion at his defense of her. Which he hadn't entirely been doing. He was trying to give her a way to vent. However, as she leaned against the desk. He came up with another Idea to distract her.

David turned his head as he had been asked, and took a long, critical examination of the shelves. Each one was labeled with her name, and a date. The reasoning for his failed attempt now becoming quite clear. He had been trashing her life in a way. But, her final words kinda irritated him. So what if she loved him? He did deserve her, nor did he deserve this kind of devotion. So David moved forward, managing to block her path.
HIs hand rose to brush the bloody tears from her face. The blood froze and flaked off as his knuckles brushed her cheeks. " That's enough of that.", he spoke softly, causing his deep tones to only be heard from this close proximity. His hands then fell to her hips, gripped them firm, but gently and lifted her onto the desk. Where he leaned forward on his hands, so that they would be eye to eye. For a moment he just looked into her eyes, reading every emotion that slipped to the surface. Then shook his head. " I don't know you, I don't trust you with good reason. But, I will defend anyone who has known the weight of chains. You call that the history of your life. . . It's the history of your enslavement.", He frowned as he spoke, then gave her a small smirk. " Allow me to show you what life is really like. You hired me to help, even to kill you. . . That would be tragedy." With that his left hands slid around her waist, pulling her against him. Where as the air about him was frigid, his skin was warm enough to keep anyone warm through a night in the cold. His lips found the corner of her jaw, lightly brushing them as they passed to her ear. " Now forget." , From there his lips began a slowly trail down her neck, along the pulsing artery. His arms holding her Firmly, but not restrictive. ONce he was sure she was willing to return his advances, His lips would find her's, showing her more than two years of pent up passion.

Red Gypsy
OOC: Best I can do with a damn Helicopter over head.

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:44 pm
DawnShadow666

Ilea’s pulse started going up when he wiped the bloody tears from her face and lifted her up onto the desk, sliding between her knees to press his body against hers. She was so focused on their proximity that she could hear his soft words as if they were a shout, her eyes going a bit wider as he put his hands on either side of her, making her lean back on her hands a bit to keep from laying back on the desk fully.

Then he started kissing along her jaw and neck, making her pulse race even faster. She knew he could feel it when his lips moved along the artery in her neck as his arms around her forcing her all the way back onto the desk, then effectively pinned her there in a way that was both freeing and dominant enough to make her breath hitch just a little bit.

Then she did as he told her to. She forgot. She forgot everything as he kissed her, effectively taking over her mouth in a way that left her breathless and on fire. The unique mix of hot and cold from his body only enhanced the sensations for her and had her raising one leather-clad leg to rest around his hip as she moaned into the kiss, a sound of just as much pent up passion as he had.

One of her hands slid around his waist to the small of his back while the other moved up his chest to the back of his head as she opened her mouth to him and returned the kiss with just as much heat, if not more. Her body reacted as if she’d been plunged into a fire; her mask of calm indifference fell away to show him the woman she kept bottled up inside, full of a raging passion that couldn’t be quenched.

While Goh had trained her body perfectly to react to both pain and pleasure, with David it was different. She gave herself over to the passion and met it with equal force and heat, one emotion switching to another just from the way he was handling her. While she hadn’t seen any usefulness in the destruction he’d wanted, this she reacted to totally. She’d reacted to his nearness, unable to hide it, unable to bury it, unable to conceal the signs of it. She reacted to his hands holding her hips where he wanted them. She reacted to the kiss that seemed to go on forever and only made her want more. She reacted to his body pressed to hers with a racing pulse and increased breathing.

She’d tried to hide it but was unable to. Her time with Goh had taught her to hide a lot, to remain calm yet fearful under his rages, to take whatever pain he wanted to give her. Goh had left her entire body scarred yet perfectly created for passion. In this, she couldn’t hide anything from David.

She hadn’t been with anyone since Malphas and he was a little over two years dead now. Despite the fact that she’d been effectively dead since Malphas died, her body still reacted to the loss of passionate contact. There was no mistaking the scent of her desire, there was no mistaking the heat of her returning kiss, and there was no mistaking her reactions to his dominant actions with her.

Her other leg moved up to wrap around his hip, the leather of her pants actually enhancing the sensations for her despite the fact that they were restrictive. The rest of her outfit left plenty of skin for him to touch and explore and her fingers at his lower back let him feel the pressure of her nails as his kiss only made her desire go up even higher, needing more even though she couldn’t have said exactly what her body was begging for…  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:11 am
David Valentine

This had been the appropriate approach to the situation it would seem. Ilea was now wrapped around him, her body growing just as hot as his own. It begged for things that she herself was unable to voice. And, for the same reasons his own cried out for her. He pressed himself against her hard. Kissing her deeply, before breaking the kiss abruptly. His lips finding the nook at the base of her neck, kissing , licking and finally sinking fangs into her flesh. His hands unwrapped themselves to move up her exposed sides. Coming to meet in the middle of her chest. Then with a quick jerk, her top came free. His hands moving to grip her rib cage, thumbs hooked under her breast. While his mouth released her neck, to trail kisses down to, and the along her collar bone. Moving lower and lower, pausing to pay homage to certain sensitive locations. Then continued on to bite her sides, kissing down her stomach to bite into her hip.
His right hand now gripped the underside of her thigh, as it was placed over one broad should. A claw extended from his thumb finding it's way to the inside seam. Where it began to pop one stitch after another. David looked up to Ilea with a cocky smirk, and then his face disappeared between her thighs to trail bites down along each one, towards her womanhood. Lifting her other thigh to rest on his free shoulder.

[ Time skip ]

Red Gypsy
OOC: Forgive the lack of description

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:27 pm
DawnShadow666

In the end, Ilea had to admit that she didn’t know how they got to her old room; but that’s where they ended up, curled up under the crimson sheet with him holding her as she recovered. Her body sported numerous marks from him taking her and she had a feeling that he wasn’t finished adding to them. But more activity could wait until they were gone from this place, she guessed as she finally managed to start coming back to herself.

She found her head resting on his chest with his arm holding her half on top of him in a steel grip that showed that he had no intention of letting her up until he was ready to. At least she could wear the clothes she’d left here and she thought she remembered his jeans landing somewhere in the study downstairs, so dressing themselves wouldn’t be a problem. And his destruction of her leather outfit wasn’t a problem since she had a near-endless supply of similar outfits in the closet in this room.

Yes, she had more than crimson leather there, but it was her favorite thing to wear so she had a lot of it available. And she had the use of the shadows to make more if she had to.

Why was she thinking about clothes right now? She wondered that but had no real answer beyond the fact that he’d turned her brains to mush numerous times; so many times, in fact, that she’d lost track of time completely and had no idea how long they’d been gone. Her memory of getting to her old room was hazy enough that she didn’t know if he’d even noticed the paintings in her sitting room when they’d gotten here, though she did vividly remember a few more rounds on the bed.

She only hoped that he was finished with the destruction routine. While she wasn’t partial to the paintings, the rest of the suite was all hers: the rooms done in black and crimson red with a lot of darkly stained wood, leather, and silk. The bathroom was done in black marble with veins of metallic crimson with plenty of plush towels, bath salts, and a top-notch first aid kit. There wasn’t as much perfumery in these rooms as there was in her rooms back at the Re base, but she’d designed these rooms while Lily had designed the others for her.

These rooms showed off a lot about her true personality, though. Everything was simple in design yet as calm as she usually was. The colors showed the fiery passion she kept hidden so well just under the surface of her calm façade.

But, in the sitting room with the heavy fireplace and uncomfortable seats, was the visual representation of her first few days of life. Each of the paintings showed those moments in vivid detail and were constant reminders of what she’d owed Goh: her life, every breath she took, even the beating of her heart. And she’d lived with those reminders for a thousand years.

That was a thousand years of training, torture, and conditioning that was very hard to break. She’d been working on it until Malphas’ death had forced her into her death-like resting but it hadn’t been easy for her; it still wasn’t easy.

But, here, in this bedroom, it was easy to see the subtle signs of rebellion in her: the splash of a gothic purple pillow tossed from the bed, a small bottle of jasmine oil on the dresser, two unfinished swords leaning against one wall that she’d been making for herself before Goh’s death and now covered with a fine layer of dust, a journal on the nightstand filled with poetry she’d written in her moments of solitude in these rooms.

In short, it was obvious that Goh had never moved past her sitting room; had never intruded into this area that was so uniquely hers. In here, it was easy for David to see the real Ilea that she’d kept hidden for so long that it had become ingrained in her to keep that part of her hidden in order to stay sane.

She finally rubbed her cheek against his chest to let him know that she was back to herself, part of her wondering if they should get dressed and leave or if they were going to stay here for a bit longer. Admittedly, it was going to take her a little bit to be able to walk steady again, but a bath was in order at the very least since he’d left her a beautiful mess from her mussed hair to the marks his hands and bites had left on her pale skin.

While the castle walls had heard her screams again, they’d been screams of pure passion instead of screams of pain. While one assumed that the castle was totally empty, it was a fool-hardy assumption since one only underestimated Goh at one’s peril…  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:06 am
David Valentine

David had not been completely at rest. While Ilea slept, he had roamed a bit more. The first thing he had found, were the unfinished swords off to one side. Deciding that they would be of use, ( Meaning he totally played with them) they were placed in a small leather bundle. Then the nude giant sat about collecting other things that might prove useful. Nothing exotic, just normal-ish equipment. Things like weapons, armor if he could find it.

During his search, he had come across the paintings of Ilea. They were beautiful, through most were depicting some rather damaging scenes. He had looked at each and every one of them. Then turned around and found his way to the shower. From that point on there was a strange coldness to this place. One that even made David wish for a fire.

Once he had finished showering. He had returned to Ilea's side in her very, Gothic sheets. He didn't even have to move her. The second he laid back, she had rolled over to rest her head on his chest, lying half her body over him to do so. At that point he just wrapped an arm around her, and fell into a light slumber.

David was already awake, and aware of her alertness. The change in her pulse had woken him. Though he just gave her a squeeze before releasing her, and rolling out of bed himself. " Get your shower, I'll be in the hall." He didn't turn to look back at her. He just stood up and disappeared, or he would to the untrained eye. Though he had a good feeling that Ilea would be able to track his movements. David had gained this level of speed after he had come across Lord Grimm of the Reaper clan, Decades ago. It had taken a lot of convincing, but the wolf had finally managed to get the Reaper lord to train him. Resulting in a tank of a man moving like a feather weight, and without so much as a scuffing sound from his foot falls.

David had grabbed the back he had gathered together, and left the room. Passing by a series of paintings covered by sheets. However, only the traumatizing scenes were covered. Those that portrayed Ilea to be strong, defiant, and over all Goddess like. Were still open for viewing.

David had made his way down stairs to gather his jeans and belt from the study. Then pulled them on as he made his way back to Ilea's room. This all took less than returned. Ilea was in the shower. So, he just leaning against the door way leading into her chambers. HIs shoulder braced against the inner frame. He remained completely still, except for his eyes. His orbs constantly moved from side to side, like a security cam. His ears also remained open to every sound within the halls, and the chambers behind him. There was also a reason for his leaning against the wall, two actually. The first was so that he could lessen his visual size. The second was so that he had three points of contact with this stone dwelling, feeling every vibration that traveled through the walls.

Red Gypsy

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Confused Commissar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:17 am
User Image

Dresden
Scavenger of the Wastes

With quiet and careful steps Dresden made his way past the threshold of the ominous looking castle, head slowly tracking from side to side, a worn gun at the ready in his hands. The human's appearance was ragged as his clothes were torn, hanging in shreds, fresh crimson stains mingling with the hushed greys and greens. His breath came in quick raspy gasps, chest heaving up and down, it was as though the man had just ran a marathon, which was not to far off the mark. For you see while prospecting a new area Dresden had unfortunately stumbled across a pack of ghouls and a desperate run and gun battle had ensued. By a stroke of luck he had escaped with his life but now he was stuck deep in an incredibly hostile territory. He had come upon the castle by chance and while the outward appearance of the place spoke "STAY AWAY" he found he had no other choice but to chance it.

Creeping around a corner, muzzle of his weapon forging ahead of him, he found a small room with what appeared to be cloth covered furniture which struck him as strange. The thought of being able to rest on something besides rocks proved very tempting, so with a slight shrug of his shoulders he made his way over to a covered chair. Relieving his shoulders of the heavy pack he always had with him he set it down next to chair which he promptly fell onto. To his surprise it didn't instantly collapse or turn into dust, grabbing the chair's arms he shook it a bit and found its construction solid. Content he had a relatively safe place to take a rest he let himself sink into the chair, relishing the feel of soft cushioning. It did cross his mind that the place might be inhabited but he hadn't seen any signs to support it but he couldn't quite shake that thought. Sitting up he took up his weapon, placing it across his lap then falling back into the chair, letting himself drift into a light sleep.

DawnShadow666
Hey how ya doing?

Red Gypsy
Hope I'm not interrupting anything.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:21 am
David Valentine

David was moving to light a cigar he had found back on the Re Base. When a sounds forced a twitch from his perfect ears. It sounded like a door opening. From the pitch of the echo, it had originated from a lower floor. David's intuition told him that it was close to the entrance.
The wolf placed his box of matches in his pocket, leaving the cigar unlit, and tossing it to a nearby side table. Leaving Ilea's chambers, closing the entrance as he left. From here he calculated each step, rapidly. Keep a close ear to the sound of his on movements, all while taking in every scent, sound and vibration through the floors and walls.

It was halfway down the stairs that he caught the smell of graveyard soil and rotted flesh. Ghouls, there was no mistaking that scent. It was akin to that of Zombies, but had a very pungent undertone. It was like a signature for the undead race. David grinned, devilishly. Then lowered himself into a crouch, as he moved. The straps on his backpack were slide off his bare shoulders. Carefully placing it behind a suit of armor lining the stairwell, not a sound was made. Then he continued on his way.

David had followed the scent of ghoul's to the main hall. Here he discovered a new scent, one that had been concealed by the rotting stench. It was a dirt covered mortal. Most likely it had entered in search of sanctuary from the dead. Either way, the wolf had to investigate. So, David altered his course to follow the scent of the human. Finding him a short distance away in a sitting-room, lying upon a canvas covered couch. It was a man, and he was completely covered from head to toe. If it hadn't been for the scent, or the gasmask, he'd have never noticed the man against the canvas. The man appeared to be quite intelligent.
David moved forward on silent feet. Moving along the wall, until he was behind the couch. Then he approached as stealthily as a stalking panther. Once he reached the couch, He extended his right hand, as if he was holding something. The air around his hand began to twinkle with micro crystals, before forming into a sword with a three and a half foot blade. The point of which materialized against the skin just under the edge, of the man's gasmask. Then he gave a soft, high pitched whistle to wake the man up. If he wasn't already awake that is.

Confused Commissar

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:45 pm
The Dawn Shadow

Ilea simply took his moving away from her in stride. And rose from the bed as gracefully as she'd done everything so far.... Except during the brief moments that he'd seen past the shell that was now slowly rising again. She showed no signs of soreness or tenderness or possible pain from their interlude as she moved into the bathroom. But, when one looked at her past, it probably wasn't that hard to believe.

She took a brief bath with the medicated bath salts that would ease her soreness and even turn the bite marks into new scars, setting them into her skin forever.

She dried off and dressed in in another set of crimson leather with her silver daggers at her thighs. The differences were marginal in her opinion: Stiletto heels that swayed her hips in a way that was almost criminal; gloves made of leather lace that moved up her entire arm and actually blended into the top that barely covered her breasts; she was also wearing a skirt that rode low on her hips and ended at mid-thigh in a length of blood-crimson leather that instantly drew the eye to her luscious a**. Her dark hair was in an intricate series of braids that was breathless to see simply because she did without a mirror in her room and was beautiful as it flowed behind her.

The added benefit to her outfit was the fact that everyone would be able to see the marks he'd left on and in her pale skin.

She left her rooms actually blushing over his actions with the paintings while also confused by it. But she wasn't going to make a big deal over it.

Instead, she simply headed for the main staircase, getting flashbacks of last night along the way that left her blushing as red as the leather she was wearing. They'd certainly re-christened the castle in age-old fashion. And in positions that made her grateful for her medicated bath salts...

By the time she made it to the staircase, though, the ghouls had her back to being the ice queen she'd been accused of being once. But David was about to see why Lily had brought Ilea back....

She stood at the top of the staircase looking like a queen of death bathed in freshly spilled blood, for one moment she appeared almost as if she were carved of white marble. Then she slowly began to descend the staircase into the room full of ghouls....

A part of her knew that David was likely close a stroke over it but it had to be done... She'd left her bag in the study....

There was a brief moment when the ghouls simply scented fresh meat and moved in. Then Ilea let her power over the dead loose...

In a wave of movement as she simply continued to walk through them, they cowered away first, then they lowered to the ground as if worshipping her.

She ignored them as she collected her bag from the study and moved back up the staircase towards where she could feel David.

She held out a hand to him, her proverbial mask back in place as if last night had never happened, "Ready to go?" was all she said.....  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff