Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
D&D 4e Recruitment - Under Siege (3/3 slots filled) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:52 pm
Xun Ira
I might be interested, just a few questions. If these was answered elsewhere, sorry.

Swordmage is only in Forgotten Realms and Arcane Power, only one of those is in the allowed list. Does that mean if we pick Swordmage it has to be the one form Arcane power?

Would it be game breaking, if the character was ordered to join in the fight from another Barony? As a backstory, I mean...

More might come later.

No, the Swordmage class is available from the FRPG as well. But ONLY that from the FRPG. It's why I had listed it separately, but not the book itself. Sorry for the confusion. Any Swordmage option is available to you, pending I have the book for it (which is pretty much FRPG and AP).

No, it wouldn't be game-breaking in the least smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:04 pm
Plainsfox
Sheet for first pass

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=7055

You reversed the polarity of the neutron flow of your armor, apparently. Nothing boosts your base speed like a frictionless environment! Yay magic!

You shorted yourself waaay too much on HP. My count says you should have 35.

Don't forget your 1 action point!

You should have 1000 xp.

Evil, eh?

You forgot your starting equipment. (Scale armor is 45gp btw)

No appearance? D:

No background? D:

Yeah, HP and equipment are the biggest fixes you need. smile  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:34 pm
glitterboypilot
Rain Yupa
glitterboypilot
You said, there was another Magic Missile? May I see the stats on the second one? Chances are I will stay with this one, just would like to know for certain.

Type, keywords, action, range, target remain the same. No attack roll.

Effect: 2+Int mod Force damage.
Level 11: 3+Int mod Force damage.
Level 21: 5+Int mod Force damage.
Special: This power counts as a RBA. When a power allows you to make a RBA, you can use this power. If the implement used has an enchancement bonus, add that bonus to damage.

So basically a +1 magic wand would do +2 damage. +2 wand, +4, etc. Less damaging than the original version, but always hits.

glitterboypilot
On a side note, I want to yell at the players in your Hell or High water game.

This made me laugh. This made me laugh a lot.

Glad, I could brighten your day.

Swapping missile for this one, and done.

I still have you at 27/28.
Intelligence 18 = 16 points, Constitution 14 = 5 points, Dexterity and Wisdom 13 = 3 points each.

Simple fix though. Strength to 9 or Charisma to 11 will fix it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:29 pm
Xun Ira
I might be interested, just a few questions. If these was answered elsewhere, sorry.

Swordmage is only in Forgotten Realms and Arcane Power, only one of those is in the allowed list. Does that mean if we pick Swordmage it has to be the one form Arcane power?

Would it be game breaking, if the character was ordered to join in the fight from another Barony? As a backstory, I mean...

More might come later.

Also, Glitterboy withdrew, so there's still one open space.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:54 pm
Rain Yupa

Can I recall that email? It was written, when I was having a bad weekend and didn't want to be the cause of halting of a game.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:10 pm
glitterboypilot
Rain Yupa

Can I recall that email? It was written, when I was having a bad weekend and didn't want to be the cause of halting of a game.

At this point, I'm not sure. I'm concerned that if I said yes, another bad weekend would only repeat this case. Can you assure me that my concerns are unfounded?  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Xun Ira

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:22 pm
Could I play a lizardfolk, that is really a re-skinned Golith?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:06 pm
Xun Ira
Could I play a lizardfolk, that is really a re-skinned Golith?

You can play a lizardfolk, that is really a re-skinned Human. I won't allow just anything reskinned, but those I do will always use human as a template.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:52 pm
BY MONDAY, 12PM NOON, IF THE THIRD SLOT ISN'T FILLED, THEN PLAYERS FROM HELL OR HIGH WATER MAY SUBMIT A CHARACTER.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:31 am
My schedule got shuffled a bit, but might as well make this open now.

Psychofish

Paidi tou Selini

Cecilia Davidson

Xun Ira

glitterboypilot

Or anyone else!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:39 am
Rain Yupa
I am still open, and finished, just can't possibly promise anything when it comes to real life. I can say, I am normally on 4-7ish PM EST Monday-Friday, weekends are constantly up in the air(Family, Friends, and social life; like to take up weekend timeslots.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:06 am
glitterboypilot
Rain Yupa
I am still open, and finished, just can't possibly promise anything when it comes to real life. I can say, I am normally on 4-7ish PM EST Monday-Friday, weekends are constantly up in the air(Family, Friends, and social life; like to take up weekend timeslots.)

This is play-by-post. I'm not requiring huge timeslots, maybe 10 minutes a day tops? Since you DID turn in a completed sheet, you would have priority.

But you hadn't answered my previous questions. The reason I'm going for small games is I'm tired of people not posting because they get bored waiting for their turns. I'm not going to have another game slowed down if someone can't even manage a once-a-week. I need to know if I can count on you to be on often enough where you won't kill the game - which is even more critical when there's only 3 PCs.

(The fact that you hadn't answered my question from one week ago isn't giving you any bonus points)  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:54 pm
Rain Yupa
I understand; though as to the question, I thought it was a statement and you had already made up your mind.

I can't answer the question without knowing the future. I can't say, beyond a shadow of doubt, that the Earth won't be hit by a massive asteroid tomorrow. Nor that the war in the middle east and Asia won't become World War 3. What I can promise, is that I will do everything in my power to be on at least once a day for an hour or so[With the only foreseeable exception, being Sunday. Which will be open after Labor Day.]

And, if needed, I could email my post to you that on the days I can't be and the game needs me... If you wouldn't mind this option  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:43 pm
It's not life throwing you a curveball and you not posting for a couple days I'm worried about. Heck, if any of us, me included, suddenly fall ill, that's nothing we can prevent but strongly impacts things.

It's curveballs that make you never post again and/or dropping out I'm worried about.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out