Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Dark Woods Tree House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:02 pm
Malphas smiled when he saw Ilea appear on the forest floor, graced by her shadows as always, then he felt another dagger of terror from her. His eyes snapped in the same direction she was staring, Goh. The b*****d was still alive! While Ilea was running for the safety of the treehouse, Malphas was charging a black fireball to hurl at the God who had caused Ilea so much pain. The sound of a cold laugh reached his ears, and it made his blood boil, the small orb of cursed fire streaked through the air, intending some serious damage to his target.

But Goh seemed to melt into the trees, the small fireball ending up impacting a tree before knocking the plant over. The result was a large crashing sound. Malphas cursed under his breath in Greek, that was a chance he had just majorly fudged up. But at least he had another target besides Dancer now.

Malphas snapped into bodyguard mode, tracing runes in black fire on the main tree to protect it from any intruder, the result an eerie wall of black flames about fifteen feet high encircling it. It didn't come anywhere near the top, but Malphas moved swiftly and silently to layer spell after spell to make sure the rickety wooden structure was impenetrable. There was a reason Deluge had kept him around, he excelled at what he did, and that often involved setting up defenses.

It took awhile, but soon he was done, Goh was probably going to have to kill him in order to get through without Malphas's explicit permission. And that wasn't about to happen. There was also the sadly very likely chance that Goh knew how to disable the spells, but it was going to take some time for sure. He was about to open the door when he realised that he couldn't feel anything from Ilea, the terror Ilea was experiencing wasn't able to be transmitted through the bond. Now thoroughly worried about her, and what could have happened to her before she got back into the treehouse, Malphas hastily opened the door and slammed it behind him.

"Ilea!" His eyes searched the small room, confused why he couldn't find here. Had the Ilea he had seen just been an illusion? Then he saw a scrap of cloth and what looked like berries resting on them poking out of the corner between the shower and bed. The eye couldn't even track his movement from one end of the room to the other, one moment he was standing, searching, the next he had Ilea in his arms as he held her tightly, inhaling her scent, reassuring himself that she was here. Even he hadn't registered the state of pure terror she had been in, he had moved too fast to see her face fully.
Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:18 pm
Silenced Nocturne
One more post and I can do it. If you can have him go out to look around a bit just to reassure her...

Ilea actually screamed the moment Malphas picked her up, too caught up in her terror to register who it was at first. When she inhaled for another scream, she caught the scent of cloves and automatically shifted to cuddle into him more, shaking even more.

"He's alive. How can he be alive? He died. I felt him die. I died right after. I know he died. So how can he be alive? Once you're dead it's over. There's no coming back. How did he do it? He's alive. He knows where I am. He knows what I did. That I betrayed him. That I lead them there to kill him. He knows I did it," she couldn't seem to stop saying the same thing over and over in a harsh whisper, curling up into him until he was holding little more than a shaking ball.

"What if he's still out there? He could be watching us now. He's still out there. I know it. He'll find a way in. He'll get me again. He'll hurt you. He'll hurt you to hurt me. Make me watch it. He did it before. I can't watch it. I can't watch what he'll do to you," her eyes went from window to window to window, knowing they couldn't be closed or blocked.

Her mind was lost in her terror by now, in what would happen now that Goh was somehow alive again. She had a hand fisted in his shirt that threatened to rip the fabric, her mind closed off with the scenarios that kept running through her mind.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:37 pm
Malphas held on to Ilea as she spoke a rush of words clearly inspired by Goh. "Shh. It's going to be fine babe, I promise we'll work this out." After a very extended time in which he simply held onto her, murmuring reassurances into her hair, they were for her as much as they were for him. There was a reason he had only tried to sneak into Goh's castle once, and even then it took a great deal of persuasion from Deluge to get him to head that mission. Going near the man...Er... Ex-God, while he was angry was a death sentence, almost the same as going near him when he was happy.

When Ilea had managed to get most of the shaking under control (and had relaxed her death-grip on his shirt), Malphas gently released her and cupped her chin so she'd look at him as opposed to the windows, their main weak spot right now.

"I think we're safe in here for now, these same spells saved my a** against him once before, and I've only added to them. I'll go check on them right now alright? I'm not really going anywhere, I'll be back in a moment, and then we'll talk about our next move okay baby?" He kissed her forehead.

True to his word, after imparting one last squeeze to his Ilea, he let himself fall head-first outside the nearest window, his wings carrying him to where his spells were anchored.
Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:41 pm
Silenced Nocturne
Enjoy!

Once Malphas had her calmed down a bit and her mind started working a bit better, she considered her options carefully, thought about them hard. But she finally reached just one conclusion. There was only one way.

That actually steadied her, gave her an almost instant calmness that almost frightened her. Almost.

She waited until she was certain she was alone and got to her feet. From there, her feet got her moving, that got her hands moving. In just a short moment, she actually had the potion going and was working on the berries next.

The potion was almost painfully simple for her to make. Her hands remembered what to do before her mind registered it thanks to Goh drilling in it for days until she’d done it perfectly.

The berries were harder to work with, though. She had to make sure that she didn’t break the skin of a single one while she worked. She didn’t clean them, knowing that the sap from the vine would help the properties of the juice from them. She carefully pulled each one from their branches then dropped them into a small jar and covered them with a clear alcohol she found. The next step was more delicate but necessary. She collected a piece of stiff fine mesh and used a willow stick to slowly press down on the berries in the alcohol, sending their juice into the liquid. That done, she poured the liquid into another small jar then added three drops of juice from the leftover nightshade berries and three drops of her own blood, making it so that the stuff would only work for her, and closed it then shook it to mix it all. It was ready.

She only had to drink it then do what she had to do. She stood there staring at the closed jar in her hand, thinking. The first symptom was numbness. She wouldn't feel a thing for hours or even days depending on how much of it she drank. She wouldn't feel it as the stuff started to kill her from the inside out. But it would make it easier to get to the quicker death. And if she took it now, by the time the juice took effect, Goh wouldn't know what had happened. But she would have to wait to take it. He would need to see real pain her at first but eventually she wouldn't feel the pain of what he had planned for her. She wouldn't feel it when she died. She'd just go to sleep and never wake up.

She thought about every moment she'd had with Malphas and felt tears welling in her eyes, making her vision a crimson blurr. She thought about laying next to him while he slept, holding her like she was going to disappear on him, like she was the most precious thing in the world to him. The way he was constantly finding some reason to touch her, to kiss her, to hold her in his arms, hold her hand in his. Even the way he made love to her made her tears well in her eyes faster. Looking down at him as he slept in the bed, one hand searching for her. The way he moved his hands over her in the shower. The way he caressed and kissed her hair. The way he smelled her neck. Feeling him watch her move or dress or stare out the window, always feeling him watching her and knowing that he liked doing watching her or just looking at her. Feeling his fingers caress her cheek. His lips pressed to hers so tenderly one moment then passionate and hungry for her taste the next moment.

She took in a shaking breath and blinked, letting the tears fall down her face as she looked down at the jar again, knowing it was the only way to keep him alive long enough to do what he needed to do to join Deluge.

She gave a watery smile and thought that she might wind up seeing him in the afterlife. Maybe there they could be happy...

It was the only way.

She’d drink it then go to Goh herself. That would keep him from hurting Malphas.

By now she knew that there was no guarding her heart from him. He’d found his way in despite the walls she tried to put up. It was why she had the plan she did. The real plan.

She loved him too much to live without him.

She started to shake again, this time with a whole new fear. She somehow managed to get everything involved with the berries cleaned up and put the sealed jar into a small pouch attached to her belt then checked the potion.

That one was ready too, so she set it aside and labeled the vial for it so he’d find it easily.

She was almost ready. She just had to do it. Take the plunge and simply do it.

She turned around and looked at the room where they’d spent so much time together and remembered what he’d said back at the castle as he’d held her when she’d had her breakdown, that he wanted to fix everything for her, that he was willing to give her more time with him so she could adjust and learn to deal with being alone.

That only made her tears fall faster and had her dropping to her knees where she was, silently sobbing for what she knew she couldn’t have, what she knew she didn’t deserve to have.

But she loved him so much that it was tearing her apart inside because what she had to do was killing her inside. She just couldn’t see any choice.

She didn’t want to leave him but she had no choice. Not if she was going to keep him alive, not if she was going to keep Goh from taking him.

In that moment, she did something she’d never done before.

“Gods, please… Give me the strength for this… I love him too much to let it happen to him… I can’t bear the thought of seeing him strapped to Goh’s table for what I did… I have to do this… to keep him alive for just a little longer… Please… Please… I know I don’t deserve it, that I don’t deserve anything… But give me this, please, just this one time… Please…” she prayed softly for the first time in her entire life, her voice hoarse with the emotions running through her. She didn’t pray for herself, but for Malphas, for the strength to save him.

She could endure the torture; she’d done it before countless times. She could endure whatever he did to her as long as Malphas was safe from him.

That thought gave her the strength she needed to get to her feet and moved back to the table to clean up her face. There wasn’t anything she could do about the puddle of bloody tears on the floor. There wasn’t time to clean it up.

She had to go. Before Malphas guessed what she was doing. She couldn’t risk it. She had to do it.

She thought about leaving him a note but knew she couldn’t. But she wanted to leave him something.

She looked around a bit frantically for a moment then knew what to leave in a brief moment of clarity. She gave a small smile, thinking that it would be fitting.

She pulled one of her daggers then took her hair out of its braid and shook it loose before separating out a small lock of it from the base of her head. She simply pressed the dagger to it all and it separated from her head easily, allowing her to hold the lock of hair in her hand for a moment. She finally carefully knotted it at one end then set it on the table with the dagger and set the matching dagger with it.

She had to go back unarmed to make this work.

She looked at the hair sitting there on the table and felt that it wasn’t enough, certainly not enough to tell him how she felt. That left her considering a bit more even though she knew she had to hurry. One more thing, then, then she could leave.

She picked up one of the daggers and used it to slice her palm then picked up a small vial and let her blood drip into it until it was almost full. A strip of linen went around her hand then she sealed the vial and laid it with the dagger and her hair.

Blood and body. But what for her heart and soul? What to leave for those?

He already had her heart and her soul was bound to his until he died. Maybe that was enough but it didn’t feel like it.

She picked the dagger up again and looked at the table then began to carve the words into the wood,

‘Blood…
Body…
Heart…
and Soul…
I will always belong to you…
Ilea’

That felt right. It was the only way she really knew to tell him that she loved him and always would. And it was now caved into the table where it couldn’t be erased.

Now she was ready.

She took in a shaking breath and finally felt her heart come back together inside of her, making her give a small sad smile.

She finally turned away and left the treehouse where she’d found the happiest moments of her entire life, her heart now secure in what she knew she had to do. There was only one way out thanks to Malphas’ protections and she took it. She jumped down from the roof after climbing onto it from one of the windows. It wasn’t hard for her to do, just another mark of her creation and training. Once on the ground, she moved swiftly for the trees and kept running, her bond to Malphas still blocked from him being able to pick up on her thoughts but not from being able to follow her.

The berries were the key to the success of what she was going to do. They were beyond rare and only came into season once a century. They didn’t even have a name but anyone who knew about poisons would know what they were. Some people called them Good Night Berries or Juliet Berries after the poison the girl drank in Shakespeare’s play.

None of it had taken her very long. A matter of moments while Malphas was outside. How she’d done it all so quickly, even she had no idea. But she’d done it all and left just in time. She was already at the edge of the forest by the time he returned to find her message, a light breeze moving in through the windows to stir the lock of hair waiting for him…  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:20 am
Malphas was, as promised, back after only a few short moments, but he wa already too late. The slightly worried smile he wore when he slipped in through the window fell away as he realized that Ilea was not here. It quickly turned to panic when he saw the drops of bloody tears on the floor, what had happened?

Then his eyes fell on the words carved into the table. For a moment he simply stared, trying to absorb what she had left for him. His breathing became shaky as it dawned on him that she had left on her own accord. In trembling hands he picked up the lock of hair she had left, she wasn't intending on coming back. A new void tore itself into existence in Malphas's chest, she was gone.

Tears formed in his eyes, and this time, he let them fall as he clutched the small piece of her, it still smelled of her. "I-I lost her. She's gone." he tried to say, his voice far to chocked up to fully form the words. Soon though, his tears ran cold as his sorrow turned to hatred. For Goh.

He was the one who had put Ilea through so much. He was the one who had controlled her completely until the day h died. He was the one who took her, even if she went willingly, she didn't want to go. That much was obvious from the message. He drew his stiletto from it's sheath and slammed the thin blade into the table, all the way to the cross guard, cracks branching out from where he had driven in the blade.

He was going to get Ilea back, and he was going to see Goh die by his hand if possible. If not, then they could run together. Dancer was the only thing really tethering him to this location, and right now, that didn't even matter to Malphas.

He tucked the vial containing what he was certain was Ilea's blood and the lock of her hair into the inner pocket of his jacket, where they'd rest right over his heart.

He was in the middle of packing up his bag when he doubled over from sheer agony. He slumped to the floor, somehow holding in the scream that was begging to be relieved. Then as suddenly as it had come, it was gone. He knew what was happening, he had seen enough of Ilea's memories to know exactly what Goh was doing right now, and it was all the more reason to hurry.

Black basilisk jacket zipped up to his chin, pants tucked into his boots, small bag holding everything they'd need if they had to flee directly from there and where unable to return to the tree house, hat on his head, goggles down, stiletto and sabre both strapped onto his belt. Malphas bolted from the tree house on both foot and wing, and disappeared in a flash of black fire.

There was perhaps one person he could bet on being against Goh, and insane enough to against him. Esabel. He knew a bit about her from the memories of Ilea that had flashed through his consciousness what seemed like an eternity ago. She was a gamble, temperamental, completely twisted, and childlike. A potent combination, but a chance was a chance, and he couldn't leave Ilea to Goh.
[Exit]
Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:46 pm
Silenced Nocturne

After they reappeared in the treehouse, Ilea gave a small smile as she looked around what had become their home, her hand still in his.

When he'd come in to help lace her corset, she'd found herself beyond surprised and unsure what to do with the help. But his deft hands had taken care of the laces easily and now her hair hung loose behind her, framing her pale skin and the black silk chemise under the crimson leather.

The table drew her attention and she walked over to it, still holding his hand as her other hand lightly traced over the blade he'd impaled into the wood then over the words she'd carved into it. After a brief moment, she looked up at him, her crimson eyes tracing over his features until she stopped at his eyes.

"Do you understand it now?" she asked him softly, her fingers resting just below the message she'd carved into the table.

She needed to know he understood it, what every word meant. She'd left him her hair and blood to represent the first parts of the message. But it was the last two parts that were important in this moment. She needed to know he understood what she'd meant by them...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:16 am
Malphas relaxed slightly as they returned back home. It felt fantastic to be here as opposed to that awful fortress of Goh's. Illeah certainly seemed more at ease as well, he couldn't resist pressing a light kiss to her temple. They were finally home, been if it had only been about a day at most, it had felt like an eternity to him.

Malphas winced when he saw the blade he had impaled into the table in fury. They were probably going to have to repair it somehow. And then the words she had carved into the table... His eyes skimmed over them again, trying to digest their meaning. He released her hand to wrap his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him. "I think so... There's not much room for interpretation when you say your heart belongs to someone else." Another kiss, this time on the top of her head.

"Does it mean anything else?"

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:52 am
Silenced Nocturne
After this, let's do a timeskip...

Ilea closed her eyes as she leaned into him, her head against his shoulder, "Each line has a meaning, Malphas. I wouldn't have left such a message otherwise," she told him softly but smiled anyway and placed a light kiss to his neck before raising her head to look back down at the words.

"Blood, meaning the blood flowing in my veins will always help you find me. Body, meaning yours to do with as you please. Heart, meaning that I love you. And Soul... meaning that I will be yours until the moment my body stops functioning and I die a final death. Even then, my soul will still be bound to yours," she explained to him softly before finally stepping away to turn and look directly into his eyes easier.

" 'I will always belong to you...' Malphas... No matter what happens, no matter how long you live... I will always be yours... Yours to command, yours to serve you, yours to answer to every whim you have, yours to do with as you will... I belong to you in every way imaginable... Even... Even in ways I never belonged to him..." she revealed in a voice that was almost begging him to understand what she was telling him.

What she'd carved into the table was more than a declaration of love, it was an irrevocable pact she'd made on her own.

She approached him again and gently caressed his face with a small smile, "When your revenge is finished, when you're ready to join your master... I have to go with you, Malphas... I cannot do the things I talked about unless you're there with me... My life would only be one moment to the next until I could join you again. I can't make any more grand plans that will simply not happen nor can I pretend that there will be with you. I don't say any of this to make you feel you have to stay behind here with me to keep me alive. We will see to your plans and I will help you with them, then I will be going with you," she revealed to him, trying to let him know that there was no stopping what she had planned.

She had no idea that he'd changed his mind about his revenge on Dancer, no idea at all. So her words to him now were only something to cement his decision without knowing she was doing it.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:28 pm
Malphas stood stock-still as she explained herself to him, the meaning behind the words. And when she was finished he pressed a soft kiss to her forehead. He couldn't quite bring himself to smile at the thought of her completely dedicating herself to him, there was something wrong about this, something niggling in the back of his skull reminding him of how eerily he had been like that. How Goh had treated her, how Deluge had treated Dancer...

It was all a great deal of information, and information he had recently gained a new perspective on, something he was going to have to dwell on for quite some time. His own thoughts weren't quite straight, how could he speak to her about this now?

"I'm-Never mind. I don't think I quite have the words I'm looking for right now, I'm not quite as eloquent as you Illeah" He pushed back a stray hair that had fallen onto her face. "Let's just enjoy what we have now, and try to not think to hard of tomorrow."

The next few weeks passed in the strange slow way, but somehow rushing past in the way when you were happy, the hours spent laying together, talking, stretching into a pleasant infinity, but the days flying by far too fast for his taste.

Another quiet day was approaching, even though something unsettling was clearly happening judging by the smoke that smudged the sky, it was currently of no consequence to him, and so he did his best to ignore it. He looked over to Illeah and smiled, such a shame that this peace was likely soon to be shattered.
Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:01 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Ilea enjoyed those weeks a she'd never enjoyed anything before it. Those weeks were completely new to her. Waking up to happiness was something she'd never known, finding her love for someone returned was equally amazing to her.

She found herself feeling more and more comfortable talking about things she knew to do or simply laying in his arms in silence. She even told him about the berries she'd found before and the poison they could make. That lead to a discussion of all the poisons and potions she knew how to make from memory and found herself actually blushing when he complimented her on her skill with them.

She never brought up the future again, though. She knew he'd address what she'd told him when he was ready and left it alone. She didn't try to pull away from him or try to get clingy, the latter of which simply wasn't her way. The former, however, was harder for her to do than she'd thought it would be even though she tried her best not to show it the longer she waited for him to speak...

But she was always looking for the interruption to the idealistic calm and happiness, the thing that would come upon them and make things worrisome again.

Then it came and they didn't have to wait for it anymore...

Ilea moved to stand at one of the windows and stared out at the forest for a long silent moment, "Esabel's coming... and she's been hurt... Something's wrong..." she told Malphas simply without turning.

She'd already explained that she and Esabel would now have a connection of sorts, thanks to the blood she'd given to the girl to cure her of the poison Goh had given to her. So the fact that she knew Esabel was on her way to them shouldn't have been that much of a surprise. The fact that she could tell that the girl was hurt was another matter entirely...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:40 pm
Malphas had been happy for the peace and quiet that they had experienced. For once, nothing had been rushed, nothing was important except for the two of them. And really, to a point, Malphas wish that it could have stayed like that forever.

Malphas had been polishing his sword, he was determined to get the weapon to shine like new again after decades of sitting unused in Goh's armory, when Ileah drifted over to one of the windows. While this itself wasn't too unusual, her facial expression made him pause and look up at her. Waiting for the inevitable words that something was happening.

"Esabel?" Malphas was visibly confused by this, his experience with Ileah's sister was that she was 1) utterly crazy, and 2) practically a force of nature when it came to combat.

He was soon on his feet, and he joined her by the window, his sword now making its way to being strapped around his waist. "Guess it was a good thing I took down those wards earlier then, how far away is she?" Malphas frowned, Esabel was one of the last people he would expect to come here while injured, she seemed more like the type to snuggle up with whoever was amusing her at the time than to seek the help of her sister.
Red Gypsy
Typed it up on word, but didn't post it, smart huh?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:17 pm
Silenced Nocturne
lol You are too funny!

TheHelmsman13

Ilea frowned as she considered the sensations she was picking up and her face cleared up after a moment, "Okay... Well, she's not injured anymore, not physically. But she is hurt..." she corrected herself on that one then moved away from the window to collect her twin daggers and strap them to her thighs.

Thankfully, Malphas had taken a great deal of interest in seeing her mix up her wardrobe a bit. She kept to the crimson leather for the most part but had added in a few pieces in black with it. Right now, for instance, she was wearing shorts made from black and crimson patches and a bodice in the same with black heeled knee-boots. Adding her daggers to her thigh sheaths usually had Malphas trying to get her out of her leather, for some reason.

She'd also been leaving her hair loose for the most part, only braiding it whenever they went flying. So it was, right now, hanging down her back to the tops of her thighs in beautiful waves.

Of course, she'd convinced him to let her see about making him a new jacket too. She still hadn't found anything he liked yet, but she was still trying.

"They should be here soon. I don't know about you, but I really don't want her loose up here in such a condition, no matter how happy she appears to be. So let's meet her down at the base of the tree," she suggested and moved over to give him a kiss. Then couldn't resist giving him a second one before she forced herself to head for the door.

It was a lucky thing Ilea headed down when she did because Esabel chose that moment to walk out of the trees wearing a furred bikini top, leather shorts, and non-heeled knee boots with Kijun following right behind her. She was wearing a smile and even giggling a bit as she danced and skipped in front of the seven-foot Hellhound as if she was teasing him.

But she skidded to a stop and her smile faded the moment she saw Ilea. In that one moment, their differences were obvious. Ilea was taller, had crimson eyes, and carried a more alluring sexyness. Esabel was more petite, with dark eyes, and a wild-child allure and nature to her that appealed to only a few. But from there, their differences ended and it became obvoius that only one person could have created both of them, that they had to be sisters in some way.

Ilea tilted her head at Esabel and used a finger to motion her closer, "Come here, Esabel... Tell me what's happened..." she said softly, her voice pure sensual allure.

Esabel stood there for a moment then gave a sniffle and rushed to put her arms around Ilea's middle, trying to babble out what had happened. Unfortunately, she wasn't too clear on it all. But she did manage to get out the important details.

Ilea turned to look up at Malphas as he came down to join her with a worried frown, "Apparently Gin set off one of his new creations and blew up everyone on the battlefield, including Ren. That leaves Esabel and Lily to run the Re. Lily gave Esabel some idea about bringing their sisters together to make up a real family, or something like that..." Ilea translated for him then looked over at the Hellhound with another small frown.

"Apparently, Kijun, here, is Esabel's new babysitter," she added, giving him a look that said she wasn't too certain about him yet.

While Ilea was the more sultry of the two sisters, she also seemed to be deadly in her own right. Just not as insane...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:17 pm
Kijun Moonkiller

User Image

Kijun followed Esabel like a loyal puppy, trying to watch their surroundings, but constantly drawn to the lithe, attractive dancer before him. He'd found most of his armor, but he was missing most of the dark blue metal for his right arm. Beyond the missing armor, the HellHound was an imposing sight.

He had obvious strength and carried a stance of lethal intent, along with his dual tall bladed axes. To most regular soldiers and civilians, he'd be terrifying. He wasn't at all surprised that Esabel's sister, no doubt more sane and lethal by the look of her, was not phased by his appearance.

As Esabel explained in frantic and sobbing gibberish, Kijun looked Ilea over. She was definitely attractive, but not to Moonkiller's current taste. It was custom for Bezerker's to stay with one female until they had produced offspring. The HellHound had no idea if Esabel could even have children, but he currently did not care.

"Not babysitter, she no baby." Kijun remarked as Ilea translated Esabel's jumbled words and made a comment about his station. "I Esabel's Bezerker."

He left it at that and crossed his arms, standing at his full height.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:40 am
Ileah's elaboration made more sense, Esabel seemed unstable when he had met her, it probably wouldn't take particularly much for her to be thrown even further off balance. He was sorely tempted to try and convince Ileah to ignore his sister and continue kissing him, but sadly this was not a perfect world where responsibilities could be forgotten. And Malphas had to agree with her reasoning. He wouldn't like anyone honestly up here.

He pulled on a simple shirt, still crumpled from when he had tossed it off last night while Ileah left to go greet her sister. He followed her, exiting as he had grown accustomed, stepping out of the window and letting his wings soften his descent to the forest floor. His feet were still bare, his clothing still in a disarray like he had just thrown them on (which he mostly had) and his white hair curled into more than a few cowlicks. Really, the only thing that suggested he was a fighter himself was the sword he had belted to his waist, and the way he held himself.

He watched as Esabel embraced Ileah and began blubbering. A massive being, maybe a Hellhound, entered the clearing. He was huge compared to Malphas, and without a doubt could wield those massive axes he was carrying. Malphas couldn’t help but let his hand stray to the hilt of his silver sword as the male approached. He wasn’t intimidated as he might have been. If he had encountered him before working for Deluge, he probably would have been quaking in his boots. Or whatever the phrase was for when you were barefooted.

Malphas raised a pale eyebrow when the berserker spoke. “Noted. I suppose that makes me Ileah’s swordsman then.” He smiled happily at the thought. Even though Ileah had made it blatantly obvious that she had given herself, all of herself, to him, he hadn’t had much of an opportunity to show her that she now owned him as well. He watched Ileah, worry starting to work its way into his voice “So, are you going to go to them then?” Malphas knew just how messy wars of succession could be, even if there wasn’t technically one going on yet, in a few more years who knew who would be at who’s throat. Even though he knew that Ileah could do more than take care of herself, the last thing he wanted was for her to be put through pain again. Another thought occurred to him “Does a slave named Dancer still live? He’s tied to an Alchino, and I still have a great deal of business I have to do with him.”  

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:38 pm
Silenced Nocturne

TheHelmsman13

Esabel finally calmed down a bit more and was able to be understood again when she answered Malphas with a shrug of one shoulder, "Prob'ly. He didn't go with everyone else when they left. Meno did, though," she answered him as simply as possible. Of course, the fact that she didn't know Dancer much by name but knew exactly who Meno was said alot about who she was keeping track of mentally.

But a few seconds after she'd said that, her expression turned into that unique look one gets when one remembers something, "Oh... Esabel remembers him now. He's the kitty that Esabel can't play with. So yeah, he's still at the base. Meno told him to clean his rooms while he was gone. Top to bottom, no missing a spot," she clarified for Malphas with a smile, clearly expecting some kind of response for remembering something important.

Ilea gave her just that as she smiled at her sister and gently caressed her cheek, "Thank you for remembering that Esabel, it's very important to Malphas," she told her softly then looked up at Kijun with a sharper look.

"As for you, Hellhound... I call you her babysitter not because she's a baby. In fact, she's far older than even you could guess. For a reference: I'm just over a thousand years old. Esabel here is far older than I am. So to explain: I call you her babysitter because you will be more than a protector and lover to her. You will also have to try to keep her attention focused when needed, cater to her every need, and do your best to keep her out of trouble of her own making. Trouble such as teasing an Alpha WereWolf into attacking her by attacking his mate. She calls that kind of thing 'playtime'... Just to warn you..." she told him firmly, trying to let him know what he'd signed up for when he'd taken up with Esabel.

But she finally turned her attention away from him as she moved over to Malphas and sent a cascade of shadows over him briefly to restore him to his full glory. It was an innocent gesture on her part for the most part. But she did feel that his rumpled state was for her eyes, and enjoyment, only. She moved up on her toes to place a light kiss to his cheek, "I think we should go. To check on things, if nothing else. You need to see to Dancer anyway. I'll see what Lily wants since Esabel's not exactly clear on that one. We'll see where we go from there," she offered softly, her crimson eyes showing him that he held the full decision on what they did once they had more information.

Esabel, of course, heard what she wanted to hear. She let out a happy sound and jumped in place while clapping her hands, nearly falling out of the furred bikini top in the process, "Yays... Ilea and Ilea's boyfriend are gonna come with us! Lily's gonna be so happy with Esabel!" she said simply, her voice filled with the joy of it all.

She finally moved over to Kijun and jumped onto his back, her arms around his neck as she leaned around to place a kiss to his cheek, "Time to go home for now, Puppy!" she added for his benefit as she formed a portal of dark energy between the two couples with a mere thought.  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff