Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Heart's August Customs (Winners page 1 and 9!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:22 pm
Entry Line: Mameha Otome || Usdia-Nymph || Moderate? || Solo

I'm Common and I don't Care!

Quote:
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Usdia - Nymph
Body Build: Normal
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original character
WIP Needed? Maybe? Only if you're uncertain about something

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Black/white see refs for markings
Face: Green eyes - Nose is solid black and shaped like that of a deer/reindeer
Mane: See ref - Really messy and unbrushed with a ridiculous cowlick on the top of her head - Hangs mostly in her eyes, so her eyes will just be barely visible underneath it all.
Tail: Faun tail - Solid black and white underneath, fading up her body into the slightly lighter black/grey color (See TLN ref)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal - Front hooves are solid black, back hooves are pure white
Reference Image(s): TLN Cosplay - Body/Colors - Body 2 - Body 3 - Commission (Minor NSFW)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Large antlers, solid black like her front hooves
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: See refs?

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: A red leather sleigh harness with silver bells on it.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Bell harness style

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Trippel
Owner: Mameha Otome
Breed: Reindeer
Temper: Skittish
Mate: N/A for now
Tag Background: This
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): One black one white

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My OC

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:50 pm
Gimme the Rare Treatment!

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kalona/Flutter hybrid.
Body Build: Regular.
Concept Origin: Fae Original Character
WIP Needed? Nuu? Unless you need clarifications.

Body: Silver base - light - with white, pink (paler), and light blue swirling, and flecks like glitter. Think fairylike!
Face: Kalonaface, with a mouth of snarling teeth (Like on male Kalona). She has no facial markings to speak of. Her eyers are blue, and give off a magic glow!
Mane: Long, with wavy curls and touching the ground. The 'bangs' part on the right, with the majority of the bangs sweeping to her left. Two braids on either side of her face tie in the back and keep mane from her face.
Tail: Long and wavy!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kalona cloven hooves, for the kickin'. Should be dark gray.
Reference Image(s): N/A?

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Kalona horns! Demonhorns 2 please, in a nice pretty silver?
Wings: Smaller, sort of like a dragonfly. They'd shimmer, if possible, with flecks of light.
Fins: Nuuu.
Scales: Pls nuuu.
Pelt: Nuuuuuuuu pls.
Other Notes: I'd really love a good mix of Kalona and Flutter traits, for a Fairy-like look. Something of the more vicious fae in stories.

Custom Items: A semi-transparent wrap around, elegant and drapey with an ethereal glow maybe? I'd like some CC jewelry as well, in various kinds, please!
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Emily Wren
Owner: NovaCracker
Breed: Flutterlona
Temper: Clever
Mate: None
Tag Background: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Silly rabbit this is my OC! And so forth.

Voiding, sorry! u3u;  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:59 pm

Entry Line: Tara de Draiocht || Hippogryph || Moderate || Solo
Quote:
Soquili Species: Hippogryph (no feathers; just claws)
Body Build: reg / all four legs down
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Myself/plushie
WIP Needed? Yes please!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Šerloks Baker
Owner: Tara de Draiocht
Breed: OC
Temper: Penetrating
Tag Background: This one
Tag frame color: Dark Purple
Tag feather color(s): Matches horse

Hair: Curly Mane, but a little bit longer on the neck. And the tail a little bit longer (NOT a lot though please) PERMISSION

Reference Image(s): User Image **Eyes are a different colour as are markings (click certed plushie)
---Take away the skull marking and just leaving the music notes
INSPIRED BY THIS
Possibly a violin marking?

Trading Post Items:- Tabard: Cloth-- Same color as his horn
Custom Items: Human skull by his back hoof.
Reference Image(s) for Items: see background image.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:19 pm
Entry Tag: (Devil NightShade | Hippo'suti | Moderate | Twins)

Super Rare Like Royalty!

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Hippo'suti
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: OC

WIP Needed? Sure, if you want ^ .^

Body:
Kitten: She is a dark, in some places almost black, bay dapple and four white stockings. She has rusty bronze markings above all four of her stockings. She has all the suti scales (except the front leg scales) Most of her scales are black, maybe some white for the paint markings or coppery bronze ones mixed in. Her front feet are the Hippo claws with leg scales, the claws and scales themselves are the copper/bronze color. She has varying paint markings, which you can tweak/add more too as you please.
Face: She has the hippo beak and the suti big mouth. A blaze that ends in a white muzzle, also framed in the copper/bronze tone.
Mane: She has a long, somewhere between her knees and the ground .. whatever fits in the edit category, messy side braid with a long forelock flowing mostly to the off side of her face. Colors are brunette (something resembling this) with a single thick streak of neon pink that winds down through the braid.
Tail: She has the scaled tail with the tail spikes (if they can be combined, if not smooth with spikes) mostly matching the coat color, you can add more paint markings here if you'd like and color the scales accordingly, the spikes are a dull steel silver.
Hooves/Fetlocks: She only has the black hooves, and those are a bright gold, she has the leg spurs and raptor claws, only her hind legs though.
Reference Image(s):
Bay Horse 1
Bay Horse 2
Bay Horse 3
Bay Horse 4
Hair style
Hair color
Kitten 1
Kitten 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Suti - Smooth Horns, tannish brown tipped in black.
Wings: For the most part her wings matches her coat color, again maybe some white spread in like paint markings. But her long primary and secondary feathers should be a bright cold that kinda fad/mix into a deep copper.
Scales: Most of her scales are black, maybe some white for the paint markings or coppery bronze ones mixed in.
Other Notes:
Refrence Images:

Trading Post Items:
Feathery cape: Maybe matching her own wing colors? Or something entirely different. I'd like you to CC this! I love wing colors/patterns from real life birds too. So, go wild here >3
Fringed Tabard with cloth along the black half and uneven beads: Again, C, have fun n go cray-cray >3
Custom Items:
Corset Piercing: Down her neck (doesn't matter the width really, can be the size of the reference or go across her entire neck) she has a corset piercing with silver piercings, and bright pink ribbon. I would like the ribbon to continue flowing down past where the corset is tied together, again length is up to you.
Bracelets: Around the front legs (I guess between the knee and dew claws?) she wears a ton of the small shiny black bracelets, with maybe some of the hair/ribbon color ones thrown in, they can be as spread out or smooshed together as you want.

Reference Image(s) for Items:
Corset piercing - Can also look at the Kitten pet refrence.
Bracelets

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kitten
Owner: Devil NightShade
Breed: Hippo'suti
Temper: Ditzy
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: Moonlight Cherry Blossom

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Kitten

Other Notes: I'd like to get an un-itemed version and unwinged version if that is okay. If not s'no biggie >3

If they don't meet moderate edits, you can tweak/add things as you like. For example Kitten wouldn't mind having a small pet of some sort (preferably dragonish, or flight worthy) that looks like her mate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Hippo'suti
Concept Origin: OC

WIP Needed? Sure, if you want ^ .^

Body: She is basically almost an exact twin of her sister, maybe a little brighter or darker bay, and maybe some variation to her markings. All CC, all the way ^ 3^
Face: Same features, the beak/mouth, but again, basically her markings/eye color/coloration/etc is up to you on if you wanna make variations on Kitten's or what >3<
Mane: I would like it to be in the same kind of style .. but unique if that makes sense? Doesn't have to be heavily, just slightly different .. ( really tis up to you xD ). Also her streak should be a different color, maybe a bright turquoise? Or something else complimentary to her color.
Tail: Hers is the Hippo, peacock tail. I'm going to leave the coloring up to you cause I know you can make it look faaabulous.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same as her sisters.
Reference Image(s): Mostly just look at Kitten and work from there with tweaks? xD
Bay Horse 1
Bay Horse 2
Bay Horse 3
Bay Horse 4
Hair style
Hair color
Kitten 1
Kitten 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Suti - Smooth Horns, tannish brown tipped in black.
Wings: For the most part her wings matches her coat color, again maybe some white spread in like paint markings. But her long primary and secondary feathers should be a bright cold that kinda fad/mix into a deep copper.
Scales: Most of her scales are black, maybe some white for the paint markings or coppery bronze ones mixed in.
Other Notes: Basically she should look almost exactly like her sister with only slight variations in colors.
Refrence Images:

Trading Post Items:
Feathery cape: Maybe matching her own wing colors? Or something entirely different. I'd like you to CC this! I love wing colors/patterns from real life birds too. So, go wild here >3
Fringed Tabard with cloth along the black half and chains: Again, CC, have fun n go cray-cray >3
Custom Items:
Corset Piercing: Down her neck (doesn't matter the width really, can be the size of the reference or go across her entire neck) she has a corset piercing with silver piercings, and the ribbon should match whatever you choose for her hair stripe color. I would like the ribbon to continue flowing down past where the corset is tied together, again length is up to you.
Bracelets: Around the front legs (I guess between the knee and dew claws?) she wears a ton of the small shiny black bracelets with maybe some of the hair/ribbon color ones thrown in, they can be as spread out or smooshed together as you want.

Corset piercing - Can also look at the Kitten pet reference.
Bracelets

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Katten
Owner: Devil NightShade
Breed: Hippo'suti
Temper: Catty
Tag Background: Violet Moon

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

N/A

Other Notes: I'd like to get an un-itemed version and unwinged version if that is okay. If not s'no biggie >3

If they don't meet moderate edits, you can tweak/add things as you like. For example Katten might carry around a weapon of some sort .. whatev works xD

Devil NightShade
Crew

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:31 pm
Super Rare Like Royalty!

Entry Line: Kamiki || Half-Angeni || Moderate || Solo
Quote:

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:37 pm
Entry Line: Phoenix_soarys|| Wind || light/moderate || Solo

Quote:
.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:Any
Name of horse: O'Rourke
Owner: Phoenix_soarys
Temper (one word for horse's personality):Kind
Breed:Wind
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):Ice Blue eyes, white body, white mane/tail (Long2) gold hooves
Reference image(s):
Bag... and Pattern for tartan (scarf around the waist pls)
Hat style In tartan colors
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult)Adult Please
Default accessory color(s)? razz laid (see images)
Premade Tag Number:011
Hair/clothing edits (if any): hat, bag around neck, tartan (scarf around waist) ... 4 leaf clover hanging out of mouth

(edit: added position of bag... This is a memorial pet in honor of my grandfather, who we buried today.... important to get the details right LMFAO..... least on my end)  

Phoenix_soarys

Romantic Hunter

10,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:50 pm
Voided my earlier entry on page one and posting a new form.

Posted from my ipad, so I apologize for any mistakes

Entry Line: Divena || Mer || Moderate || Solo

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time restraint and lack of a computer to access the full form x.x

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yes  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:37 pm
NovaCracker

Hi! I'd just like to remind you that the customs are up to moderate edits only o3o Please either downgrade your edits or void previous and post a new custom form <3  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Malomy

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:39 pm

Edit Category: Moderate (I think)
Soquili Species: Kalona
Concept Origin: OC: This is to be the canon mother of my girl, Verity, so her design should reflect this.

WIP Needed? I'd like one, but it's not completely nessecary.

Body: CC, but please avoid Verity's butterfly markings, as those are a trait from her father.
Face: CC
Mane: I'd like for it to be long, and have it tied with gold hair bands at even intervals throughout. The color I'll leave CC.
Tail: Kalona style 2, please.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Just default short ones.
Reference Image(s): Verity, her daughter.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): I like the simple demon ones out of all the default ones.
Wings: Style 4, please.
Other Notes: I really am not sure how to design her markings and distubution of colors, so go nuts with that.

Custom Items: I'd like a gold choker necklace, with a gem in the center that matches her eyes. She should also have bracelets on her front legs to match.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Malva
Owner: Malomy
Breed: Snob
Temper: Haughty
Mate:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:39 pm
Super Rare Like Royalty!

Entry Line: xKOVAKtheWOLFx || Ulun'suti || Edit Level || Twins
Quote:

Edit Category: - Minor/Moderate
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? no, but they would be nice.

Body: black/white with patches
Face: on the muzzle, I would love for a design like what's in red here to show, but in black/white, depending which brother is being colored.
Mane: playful, but also eerie looking flows of shadows. strictly black.
Tail: continuing the pattern of the body, creeping down to the tail blade, which switches back to the colorful scheme.
Hooves/Fetlocks: black on one, and white for the other brother.
Reference Image(s): one two
for one brother, the colors should be the same (black/white), but the other brother should switch them (white/black). I'm just throwing colors and references at you - I just want two rainbowy, but also black/white shadow twins.c:
all the scales, wings, etc. should be colorful, not black/white. black does not have to be black, but could be onyx, or jet black.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): scaled horns
Wings: scaled wings
Scales: ear muffle ; back scales ; leg & belly scales ; raptor claws (hind legs only) ; scaled tail (with the ends of the tail blade?)
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: jawline/big mouth ; face spikes ; body/leg spikes ; ear frills please.

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: a "shadowy" companion that follows them around (the shadow form power), whether just a spirit, or animal
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: tbd.
Owner: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Breed: tbd.
Temper: tbd.
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: they are from references from my existing pets

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: they are both shadow

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:50 pm

Entry Line: Phail Ninja || Alicorn || Moderate || Twins

Quote:

ONE FORM - because everything is the same apart from names/tempers at the end.

Soquili Species: Alicorn (Unicorn - Wind)
Concept Origin: Uhhhhhh........ new concept?

WIP Needed? Not required but loved~

Body: CC - a mix of black and pink. Exact markings are up to you, but should be based off Sakura (& Casper, but to a lesser degree, which is easy as he's pretty plain...). Thus heart-shaped markings (don't have to be like hers at all!) and spots (like on her tail) are incredibly loved. Otherwise CC! And feel free to add in some random markings too~ Whatever works/you are inspired by. These are Sakura and Casper's siblings ^.^

For more information, Sakura's mother was a mostly white and pink unicorn, while her father was a black wind. Haven't decided on their exact markings, so please, throw random stuff into the mix.
Face: I would like their eyes to be pale, like Sakura's. Either a very pale grey OR white.

OH OH OH - on the stallion can I get a custom beard? Just like a little facial-fluffing, mini-goatee sort of style? Just as like, a minor edit kind of thing xD

Mane: "Long Mane (extending past the knees)" <- to take up one moderate edit. SUPER LONG HAIR. Once again, this is mostly CC. But I like intricate styles - curly hair, or lots of little braids, or windswept hair etc... Whatever works! x3 Their hair should be matching ^.^ Colours are up to you.
Tail: "Long Tail (dragging on the ground)" <- to take up one moderate edit. MAKE IT EPICALLY LONG 8D
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited fetlocks to take up a minor point "Fetlocks (Within the realm of what would be found on a natural horse.)"
Reference Image(s): [Sakura], [Sakura Uncert], [Casper], [Casper Uncert], [Sakura's Original Plushie] [Plushie Uncert] <- has nicer colours and markings are clearer ^.^

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): The standard unicorn horn (Like Sakura's)
Wings: Heron wings please~
Scales: N/A
Other Notes: Obviously no unicorn tail ^.^

Custom Items:
So that's one minor edit left for the male, and two for the female x3

Some sort of matching jewellery would be awesome. A necklace with some sort of simple pendant - a dragon would be really cool actually!

And for the female, I'd love if she could have a hibiscus flower in her hair - a bright pink one somewhere near her ear.

Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Rose Quartz (female) & Obsidian (male)
Owner: Phail Ninja
Breed: The Fabulous Duo
Temper: Fabulous (female), Flirty (male)
Tag Background: 011 or 014 - unless you want to do a custom one xP CC!

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: All my own pets~

Edit summary:
Female:
Hair - Long Mane (extending past the knees) [Moderate]
Tail - Long Tail (dragging on the ground) [Moderate]
Fetlocks (Within the realm of what would be found on a natural horse.) [Minor]
One small detailed piece of jewelry - the dragon pendant [Minor]
Small animal or a small item - the hibiscus flower [Minor]

Male:
Hair - Long Mane (extending past the knees) [Moderate]
Tail - Long Tail (dragging on the ground) [Moderate]
Fetlocks (Within the realm of what would be found on a natural horse.) [Minor]
One small detailed piece of jewelry - the dragon pendant [Minor]
Beard fuzziness [Minor]

Aaaaaand price:
[975k (Growing Uni) + 425k (Growing Wind/2) + 200k (moderate edits)] x 2 (twins)
=3200k (3.2 mill)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:03 pm

Entry Line: [X]Natty-Chan[X] || Regular Draft || Minor || Solo

Quote:
Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft with roman nose, feet down
Concept Origin: Cosplay
WIP Needed? No, but would be nice

Body: Orange-ish red body, with a sliced green apple on his rump
Face: 3 pale yellow freckles on his cheek, just under his eyes
Eyes: Green
Mane: Medium; orange
Tail: Medium; Orange
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Hooves; Pale yellow
Fetlocks, same color as body
Reference Image(s):

Custom Items: The brown yoke around his neck
Reference Image(s) for Items: 1

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Big Macintosh
Owner: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Breed: My Little Pony
Temper: Simple

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice:

Edited to say Regular draft as species.  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:04 pm

Entry Line: Nymphalidae || Kalona-Wind || Minor || Solo
Quote:
Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Kalona-Wind
Body Build: Regular with Leg Up pose
Concept Origin: CYO Christmas plush gift from Marinity
WIP Needed? Yes please!

Body: Leg up pose. Base color is pale brown with slightly darker cow/paint-like markings on her body, and even darker large leopard spots over her back, sides and rear. The bottom of her closest front leg also has leopard spots that go up halfway to her knee.
Face: No Kalona face, just the regular face expression please, but with white Kalona fangs. Pink eyes.
Mane: Brown. Edited and short with bangs, shouldn't go past the shoulders, but CC style. Something decorated with a few (not a lot) of brown and tan feathers please, beads are okay too.
Tail: Kalona Deviltail 2. Same pale brown base color to match her body, with slightly darker cow/paint-like markings and matching leopard spots around the base of her tail and on the end of her tail, but not in the middle. I'd like the tail to layer in front of her legs instead of between/behind, please.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Pink cloven Kalona hooves. Alt regular fetlocks.
Reference Image(s):
User Image Uncert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Kalona Demonhorns 1. Pink.
Wings: Wind Type 2 Heron wings. Pink. CC some natural looking markings in CC colors that match her color scheme.
Fins: N/A.
Scales: N/A.
Pelt: N/A.
Other Notes: N/A.

Trading Post Items: Tie Choker necklace with pink bands and white beads. The disc in the middle should also be white.
Custom Items: A couple pink feathers tied to the base of her tail (no bow, just a knot if the tie is visible). A few brown and tan feathers in her mane.
User Image Uncert

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Uzoma
Owner: Nymphalidae
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Demure
Mate: None
Tag Frame Color: CC
Tag Feather Color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: CYO Christmas plush gift from Marinity.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A.
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A.

~*~ Familiar ~*~ (If you're doing these)
Owner: Nymphalidae
Familiar Name: Can I choose after I see her?
Familiar Breed: Fox
Familiar Gender: Female
Familiar Temper: Can I choose after I see her?
Familiar Description: New fox template, with Large Ears and Long Fox Tail templates. CC pastel colors, with CC markings (markings may include black and/or white).

Accessory Color: Feather and Necklace accessories. I'd like the feather to be colored to match Uzoma's wing feathers. The necklace is CC.
On its own tag, or a soq's, both?: Both please. With Uzoma, of course!
Tag Colors: CC
Price: 25,000

Voiding the familiar since I just won a custom familiar. ^^

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:15 pm

Entry Line: Pippi18848 || Kirin || Moderate || Solo

Please note that this is a complete CC aside from the Species which I've listed. Names, tempers, and other tag details will come after receiving the Soq should by some chance I win a slot. <3

Quote:
Edit Category: - Moderate[though this is complete CC aside from the breed so you can do any level you want]
Soquili Species: - Kirin
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: CC concept

Owner pippi18848

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:43 pm
Entry Line: I Lady Kiya I || Angeni/Unicorn mix || Moderate? || Solo
Super Rare Like Royalty!

Quote:

Edit Category: Moderate?
Soquili Species: Aliangeni (Unicorn x Angeni)
Concept Origin:
• Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

WIP Needed? Yes, please

Body: See Ref image
Face: See Reff
Mane: Long edited braided mane
Tail: Unicorn tail, with edited tail fluff, if allowed. ^^ making it longer and somewhat braided
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Alyeen [Here]
Her concept is 100% mine.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): No horn
Wings: Style 2 angeni wings
Fins: No fins
Scales: No scales
Other Notes: Just unicorn tail with extra fluff edits at the end of it that's braided towards the end of the tail (if that makes sense)

Trading Post Items:CC, but if any items I'd like them silver
Custom Items: CC - Silver items if items
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ayleen
Owner: I Lady Kiya I
Breed: Angeni - Unicorn Mix
Temper: Benevolent

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My own design

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: She's not a full Angeni, so no domain needed
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out