Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
[Kumiko Fujiwa] Your My Step - Brother? [C h i X C h o] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:56 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
Kumiko Fujiwa

(oh that sucks, i definitely know how that feels,)

Otto blinked at the sudden tears and hiccup, he never knew anything about that, of course he wouldnt though, he was just a bully. He suddenly felt guilty and responsible for making Aoba cry like this. "s**t...dont...dont cry...you didnt have to tell me you know..." he said trying to look away and find a way to fix this. After a minute he draped an arm around Aoba but didnt look at him as he pulled him close and continued to look away when asking his second quest, "Wanna...hear why my dad is single...?" he asked knowing it probably didnt matter to Aoba either way but he was trying to relate to him and make him feel better one way or another even if it meant bringing up what haunts himself the most.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:32 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Δσвα Ƙιяƨтɛιи - Иɛя∂ Ѳтακʋ

Δɢɛ: ƨɛʌɛитɛɛи
Ғɛɛℓιиɢ: Ƭιяɛ∂
Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ:
Ƥℓαcɛ:
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
"Ƭнɛ ƨαмɛ σℓ∂ ∂αʏƨ, тσ α ραƨт ʏσʋ cαи'т ɢσ вαcκ тσ Ƭнɛ ∂яɛαмƨ ʏσʋ'яɛ αℓωαʏƨ cнαƨιиɢ, тσ тнɛ тσмσяяσω яιɢнт вɛғσяɛ ʏσʋя ɛʏɛƨ Δ ғιямℓʏ ƨтαи∂ιиɢ мɛ, тσ α ƨмιℓιиɢ ʏσʋ Ɯιтнσʋт нɛƨιтαтιиɢ, Ƭσɢɛтнɛя..."
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Aoba shook his turned head from the male's view. He didn't feel up to the teasing that would occur. Aoba whipped the tears away, his head still turned, and sniffled slightly, "It's kind of hard when you always bully me..." Aoba admitted slightly. Suddenly the male's head was placed on to Otto's chest with his muscled arm draped over his shoulders. Aoba tensed, ready for a teasing gestures of some sorts. Still slightly tense, Aoba gave a shaky nod and blushed by the realization of how close the two where now.} ↗↙

User Image

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:42 am
Kumiko Fujiwa

Otto looked down at Aoba and blushed a bit then turned his head to looked away, "I...I already told you I wouldnt do that stuff at...home," he said then thought, 'well that felt weird to say...home? with Aoba?' "I already promised my dad I'd behave...as if I'd be mean around your mom though..." he added the second quietly and looked around Aoba's room for a bit, it was as big as his own new room and had anime and manga books all over. The 'normal' Otto would have jumped on this chance to tease him about this for 2 weeks, but Otto felt bad for Aoba and liked holding him better then hitting or tripping him. "you know...I um...havent seen my mom since I was in elementary school," he said, trying to relate to Aoba as best as he could.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:53 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

Bump~  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ:
Ƥℓαcɛ:
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o
Sorry I've been slightly busy .-.

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
"Ƭнɛ ƨαмɛ σℓ∂ ∂αʏƨ, тσ α ραƨт ʏσʋ cαи'т ɢσ вαcκ тσ Ƭнɛ ∂яɛαмƨ ʏσʋ'яɛ αℓωαʏƨ cнαƨιиɢ, тσ тнɛ тσмσяяσω яιɢнт вɛғσяɛ ʏσʋя ɛʏɛƨ Δ ғιямℓʏ ƨтαи∂ιиɢ мɛ, тσ α ƨмιℓιиɢ ʏσʋ Ɯιтнσʋт нɛƨιтαтιиɢ, Ƭσɢɛтнɛя..."
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Aoba brushed the on coming tears away and breathed in silently then shook his head, "It's still kinda scary... Though." The young boy admitted as he tried to hid his tear stained face. After about a mere second, Aoba's body connected toward's Otto's. The beating of the older males heart played into Aoba's eardrum forcing Aoba to slightly blush. Stuttering and shaking slightly, Aoba raised his arms and firmly placed them onto Otto's chest. But instead of pushing the male away, which was his first original plan, he just sat there, unable to comprehend what Otto had just asked him. Why would the bully of his childhood want to tell Aoba what happened with his mother? Then Aoba looked up at Otto, his big yellow purple eyes stared up in confusion, "Oh... I-I'm sorry..."} ↗↙

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:41 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

(thats ok dear, :3)

Otto sighed a little, "dont be...she was awful," then turned his head to face away from the cute nerd. "im just saying our parents didnt meet because they were having fun being single or they were still with there ex's," he said. "its...how it is," he added then finally looked at him, Aoba looked to helpless to Otto right now and this made him very tempted to do things Aoba would have probably never expected him to do. Otto then subconsciously reached down and stroked Aoba's cheek and it took him a minute to fingure out what he was doing to the poor boy and then he turned his face away again to hide his blush  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:13 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ:
Ƥℓαcɛ:
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Soon Aoba realized the spoken words and looked down. The women who birthed Otto disliked him? That's not very mother like. Honestly Aoba wouldn't know what to do if his mother left Aoba at that young of age. Probably be even more shut in, quiet. Honestly who'd know. Regardless he was happy to have her around, "It'll be good for mother... At least. She always wanted another child she could spoil." A small smile plastered Aoba's lips as he quietly tried to pull away from the males grip. He was quiet strong, it honestly scared him slightly. One move and Aoba's six feet in the ground. "She likes you. She wouldn't stop talking about you, actually.} ↗↙

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:33 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

Otto felt a gentle struggle and let go of Aoba completely and looked at the floor, "she talked that much about me and you still couldn't figure out it was me?" he asked trying to bring back his cool guy act a little and scratched the back of his head. "well...i should get my stuff into my room now..." he said and stood up and headed to the door, he had so many things going through his head he didnt know what to do or think about this situation.

(sorry its short im cooking sad )  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:45 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ:
Ƥℓαcɛ:
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Aoba sighed in relief as he was released, but then shook his head with a blush, "The way she was talking about you... Wasn't the way I would describe you... That didn't come out well. Aoba sighed and shook slightly, hoping he didn't piss Otto off with the words that where now spoken. With a slight raise of his tiered, weak body, Aoba waked with Otto as they exited the young otaku's room, "I-I didn't mean it as a bad thing... Slightly... I-I mean I w-would have noticed it was you if she said, or worded, her words a little differently then strong and-and-and sweet... Crap that's not what I mean h!" Silently panicking and hopping he wasn't hit over the head, Aoba messed with his fingers as his heart blocked any sound coming toward's them, which in turn, made his heart beat even more violently with anticipation of what would happen to his weak little body.} ↗↙

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:59 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

Otto blinked when he heard what words she had used to describe him to the other boy. "she...she called me those things...?" he then looked to the floor, "...do you...agree with her...?" he asked as he stood there still not looking at the boy as he fiddled with his own bottom lip to contemplate what to do next and soon enough he found himself turning around and pinning Aoba to the wall then kissing him as gently as he possibly could and wrapped his arms around him to bring him closer and deepen the kiss.  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:14 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ:
Ƥℓαcɛ:
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Aoba nodded at his question, but slightly refused to speak up in hopes that Otto would be less furious with the male. But instead Otto asked Aoba if he thought the same thing. Aoba, being lost for words, shook his head and placed his hand on his chin, thinking of what to say next. He thought of Otto as scary, weird, pervert, and a creep, but he thought he was really... for lack of a better word, hot. Aoba was attracted to Otto, actually, but Aoba figured it was just a small high school crush that would soon end off with Otto finding out hiss light crush on the male, then teasing him all the time. Apparently this wasn't the case. Otto attacked Aoba's lips with his own in a kiss. This kiss made it's flustered Aoba host regain consciousness of his situation from his thoughts and widen his eyes. His bully and childhood crush was kissing him in the new shared environment. What was Aoba going to do?! How was he going to live? In bliss? Could he really live in bliss? No. Otto proclaimed that he was just going to be nice to Aoba at the house, not in public/school. So that wouldn't be bliss for the young one. On it's own, Aoba's body began to react with pure joy and nervousness. His left arm reached it's way up toward's Otto's neck and hung there gently as his other followed suit slowly. Aoba closed his multi weird eyes and relaxed only as light bit.} ↗↙

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:17 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

Otto's arms became more protective then demanding as they were at first when he was holding the younger boy. He pushed his mouth more on Aoba and licked Aoba's lips requesting entrance to his mouth and kind of hunched over to reach Aoda who was quite a bit shorter then him so he could reach him and get better leverage for the kiss and then let his hand search for the door knob to Aoba's bedroom and opened the door and slowly moved with Aoba to the bed. Otto was finally kissing his crush and this was making his act on impulse.  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:45 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ:
Ƥℓαcɛ:
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { What was he to do? Aoba had no clue, but he tried to just, well, play along? But exactly how does one with no experience on kissing play along with this... Weird make out scene? Suddenly Aoba felt Otto's tongue lick his lower lip. Was that a sign of some sort? What did he want? Aoba was lost, and a bit disappointed that he knew of nothing to help this kiss along. Wait?! Why did he want to? This was Otto, the jerk who'd push him down in the hallway! The jerk who'd pick on him for wearing an 'I <3 Cosplay' shirt! The very same guy that was now kissing him! Aoba had to stop this, right? They where now brothers! So why? Why did it feel so good to have his softer, younger lips connected with Otto's rougher, experience lips? Weakly lowering his arm's to Otto's chest, Aoba went to move away from Otto's grip, only to have it suddenly squeeze him closer to the male's toned body. Aoba sighed into the small kiss, which apparently grew into a heated, in bed room action in just a few short seconds! Otto wasn't planning on having sex with Aoba yet... Was he?! Aoba had to get out of this situation, and quickly! But it felt so good! Without realizing, Aoba's voice gave away a slight moan as he breathed out slightly, then blushed at the little, innocent like, noise.} ↗↙

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:14 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

Otto heard the noise and it made him wanna melt but it also brought him back to the reality that he was kissing Aoba, innocent innocent Aoba, his new step-brother, Aoba. Otto pulled away from the kiss only to want more, he pecked Aoba on the lips a last time before standing up and hurrying out of the room with his hand over his mouth. 'was that real? did i really just kiss him?' he thought to himself as he decided that he'd go and start moving the rest of his stuff upstairs, he hoped that he could distract himself from it. by now he had 6 boxes in his vacant room and went down to get his mattress although he didnt realize he had blush on his face still.  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:57 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ:
Ƥℓαcɛ:
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { What... What just happened? Aoba watched as Otto retracted from the male, then came back down to leave another small peck. Aoba flinched as he watched Otto walk out. Did he do something to his unliking? Gah! What if Otto was pissed at Aoba for not being able to kiss him properly?! Wh-what if Otto was getting a bat to beat him over the head with! Aoba shivered in fear as he watched the doorway, hoping it wouldn't slowly open to reveal a pissed Otto. To his relief it hadn't, but he was still slightly scared. The sudden kiss that turned passionate and somehow winded up going into Aoba's room was still lingering in his young mind. His cheeks where flushed with the memory of the event, his lips still tingling, his hands still reeked of the smell Otto had placed onto his body. "What... Happened?" Aoba's mind began to trigger his flustered actions as he replayed the moments in his mind. Otto was his new brother! He couldn't be thinking these unhealthy thoughts now! But... Why would his first kiss with his bully/crush/brother feel so... Good? Had he truly loved Otto but was to scared to admit it?} ↗↙

User Image

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces