Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Final Hearts(FF/KH rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:31 am
Knux_nyan
XxSoraKH3xX

Michael laughed a bit at Zero's gloom. "Don't worry about it." He said then continued walking while thinking about the fight. "Oh yeah I meant to ask you Zero. You were dual wielding your keyblades back there, how did you do it?" He asked wondering what kimd of secret Zero had to fighting and if he could do it as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:03 pm
User Image

Zero looked at micheal and said "Dual wielding is hard to master but it takes practice you have to get used to the weight of each keyblade in each hand. then you can use dual wielding." zero summoned his void gears and attacked a rock and reduced it to dust "When you master it you can defeat an entire army of heartless or just an entire army."
Knux_nyan

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:24 pm
Knux_nyan
XxSoraKH3xX

Michael smiled wide whem he saw the rock crumble. "Whoa. Do you think you could teach me?" He asked while he stared at the two void gears that Zero was holding. "The earlier I start the earlier I'll master it." He said as he thought about himself actually using two keyblades at once.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:52 pm
User Image

"You guys are so strange." Mira said with a laugh. "And to your earlier question i wouldn't take either path. I'm content to forge my own path through the middle. Besides." She picked up a rock on the road and held it out for them to see before crushing it in her one hand and letting the dust fall from her hand. "I don't need no fancy blades to show how strong i am."

XxSoraKH3xX

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:53 pm
User Image

Zero looked at micheal and said "I can teach you but i am strict you will start off with two wooden keyblades first then we go from there." Zero jerked his hands down and two wooden keyblades came out of his sleeves "Here practice now do 5,000 duo slashes this will build strength in your arms for wielding two keyblades." handing them over to micheal
Knux_nyan

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:07 pm
XxSoraKH3xX
User Image

Zero looked at mira and said "Keyblades are not all i can do i use my fist but rarely because i end up going over board in a fist fight. i learned from a girl named tifa lockhart." Zero balled up one fist and a dark energy surrounded his fist and he undid his fist and it disappeared. he said under his breath "That was close." Zero walked ahead of them
Knux_nyan

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:17 pm
User Image

"Tifa?......" Mira then got a sad look briefly before shaking it off. "Lets fight then." She said raising her fists to Zero.

XxSoraKH3xX

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:53 pm
Knux_nyan
XxSoraKH3xX

Michael nodded a bit hearing that he would have to start with wooden keyblades. "Alright sounds fair" He said as he took the keyblades and looked down at them one in each hand. He then looked back up when he heard what he had to do. "5,000!" He exclaimed "You've got to be kidding" He said before he sighed and decided to just do what he was told while Mira tried to start a fight.  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:49 pm
User Image

Zero got into a fighting stance and his fist became surrounded with dark energy and he said "Lets do this i need to do this cause tifa always told me not just rely on my swords use my fists to do some of the talking." Zero teleported and he was in the air he went down towards mira "Dodge this mira. FENRIR FIST"
Knux_nyan

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:12 pm
User Image

Mira smirked as she didn't even move but instead her fist glowed with the same energy in his as she threw her fist forward making it impact his as the energy canceled each other out. "Did she also tell you she had a daughter?" She said as she grabbed his wrist and with a twist turned and threw him away from her into the ground.

XxSoraKH3xX

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:25 pm
User Image

Zero reversed her move and threw her in the air. he didn't say a thing when she was talking to him. a dark energy consumed him and a one black feathered wing appeared on his left shoulder "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AS THE DARKNESS GROWS SO DOES MY POWER YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF. DARK VOID CHAOS FIST." zero teleported multiple times and lashed out at mira
Knux_nyan

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:53 pm
Knux_nyan
XxSoraKH3xX

Michael had been going as fast as he could with the train and was already at 300 slashes. He was panting lightly as he took a small break and noticed Zero being consumed by darkness. "Oh no! Stop!" He yelled as he tossed the wooden keyblades on the ground and summoned the 'Lost Memory'. He quickly jumped in the middle of the fight and was just in time to block the attack.  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:09 pm
User Image

"I got this." Mira said as Michael came in to block the attack. Light enveloped her hand and she thrust it forward as he palm touch his head a light wave spread out and the sound of a bell was heard as a calming sensation took hold of Zero's body. "Calming palm." She spoke as she withdrew her hand.

XxSoraKH3xX

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:34 pm
User Image

Zero grabbed her wrist preventing her attack and then his voice was not dark any more but he was struggling to talk "Don't...you...will...provoke...the...darkness.....let...me...handle....this." Zero let go of her hand and struggled to sit and he got into a meditative position. after awhile he said in a cold voice "Micheal did i tell you to stop. start over with 5,000 dual slashes this time take a 3 minute break after 1,000 dual slashes. Sorry about my darkness mira you can say i inherited it from sephiroth."
Knux_nyan

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:44 pm
Knux_nyan
XxSoraKH3xX

Michael sighed a bit in relief and allowed his keyblade to disappear as Zero took control over his darkness again. Then when Zero told him to start his training over Michael exclaimed "All over again! You've got to be kidding!" He then sighed and went back to the wooden keyblades to pick them up and continue the dual slashes as quickly as possible.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff