Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image User Image
ℬriȶȶɑภყ ȶℌℴ๓ɑs

Love interest: No one at the moment
O.O.C:

:.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.: :.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:

Brittany nodded she wasn't really concern about the chainsaw thing she waved good bye to Taki as he walked away "Bye!" she called back out to him and walked a bit behind her to the bench taking a seat as the butterfly danced above her head, soon another butterfly came but this one was orange started to dance with Bloo she giggled and looked at her phone and saved his phone number into hers. She was happy this would be her first number that belonged to a friend...a friend... the thought made her really happy maybe she wouldn't end up all alone again like when she was a child she would have to wait and see. Brittany looked back up above her to see the butterflies were gone to the near by bush once again she smiled gently and stood up from her spot putting her phone in her handbag, 'I should go back to Lumiere' she thought turning her head she waved goodbye to the butterflies and walked back to Lumiere luckily she remembered the way she came heading to the streets to Lumiere to find maybe a food stand even exclusive cities like that had them they were just more...expensive to a normal person she guessed.

:.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.: :.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:53 pm
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ If I told you I'm different, would you still stay..? `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

User Image
Enya Myers

Money: $500

Mood: Relaxed

Species: Nine Tailed Fox

╔═══════════════════════════╗

She thought she could at least let loose for once, it was a little frustrating having to walk in huge crowds and being shoved around. But of course, this should be nothing strange, people wouldn't be paying attention and would think she's merely just another dog. She avoided the busy street and walked on the side of the pavement instead, taking advantage of her currently being small sized, she easily made her way through the large crowd and hopped onto a bench.

Sadly the time period of the peak bloom for cherry blossom trees have passed and they look just like any other ordinary trees. Except maybe there's a tad of pink on the tree, nothing more nothing less. She sat in the shady area and watched the busy people walk the streets, somehow it was fascinating to watch. She could relax for a bit, she deserves it.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ If I told you I'm different, would you still stay..? `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

OOC:
name

name

name

name

name

●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

PUMMMY

Trash

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ace Hokiyo

Ace walked through the streets of uptown, Kriswalking next to him. The cool air had always helped him to relax and uptown was usually pretty calm this time of day. He looked over at Kris who was staring off into the distance as she commonly did. He rubbed her head playfully and smiled a bit "Come on back to earth for a bit Space cadet." he teased. Kris snapped out of it and looked at Ace before giving a small smile and rolling her eyes. Ace knew she couldn't really help it but if she zoned out for to long things often got difficult. Ace then looked around the area, Freya was suppose to meet them here, Hope she didn't get lost he thought to himself.

User Image

Kris Rudari
~Single~

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:45 pm
User Image
User Image

==== ❀ ====

Freya lightly jogged up to the duo and leaned forward with her hands on her knees, maybe running part of the way there wasn't the best idea. She stood up and looked at Ace and Kris and smiled, "Good morning you two, sorry I'm kinda late. I'm a bit of a late riser, the morning really isn't my thing." she said as she covered her mouth as she let out a small yawn. "Also I might've gotten a bit off track while trying to remember how to get here," she said scratching her head with a nervous laugh. "But I'm here now so let's get going."

Theme

Profile:】【Location: Uptown Soleil】 【Relationship Status: Single】【Mood: Tired/Happy】 【With: Ace and Kris】【Outfit: Outfit】【Money: $384

==== ❀ ====

OOC:

Dragongirl26

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:57 pm

Ace Hokiyo

Ace turned and looked at Freya "No worries. Glad that you made it alright." he said. He nodded when Freya said that they should get going "Sounds good. There's a lot of shops to check out, so if either of you see any interesting shops let me know and we'll go check it out." he said cheerfully and started walking. Kris looked at Ace and couldn't help but smile a bit, he was always so cheerful. She turned to Freya "Thanks for coming. Ace enjoys having people around." she said calmly following after Ace.

User Image

Kris Rudari
~Single~

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:41 am
User Image
User Image

==== ❀ ====

Freya blinked and slowly followed behind Ace and Kris. "Yeah no problem, sometimes it's nice to have some company to do things with." she said softly, keeping her gaze at the ground for a few moments. She wondered how Ace could be so chipper so early in the day but brushed it off figuring he just had more energy than her. She was also a bit unnerved by how oddly calm Kris was, but not wanting to be rude kept her thoughts to herself. Looking around at the different shops nothing really caught her eye, she bit her lip softly. "So I heard this place has a lot of fancy stores, it sure does look fancy.." she mumbled deciding to pick the pace so that she was walking side by side with Ace.

Theme

Profile:】【Location: Uptown Soleil】 【Relationship Status: Single】【Mood: Tired/Happy】 【With: Ace and Kris】【Outfit: Outfit】【Money: $384

==== ❀ ====

OOC:

Dragongirl26

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:38 am

Ace Hokiyo

Kris noticed Freya's gaze go to the ground for a bit and figured that she was feeling awkward about something but decided to let it go when Freya started talking. She then took out her ipod and adjusted the volume a bit for her headphones as they kept walking. Ace nodded "Yeah. Lots of people come here either because they live nearby or are tourists." he said looking at Freya when she got to his side. "Looking for any kind of shop in particular?" he asked. Kris walked on the other side of Ace and started to zone out a bit.

User Image

Kris Rudari
~Single~

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:19 pm
User Image ELA ALL

The wolfling ran through the streets of uptown, not even knowing where to go. She just wanted to get away from her parents. Scared by the sounds of traffic, the inconspicuous white wolf traversed the back streets. With no direction and no destination, she just wandered. Nose to the ground, she sniffed her way around, avoiding as many people as she could. When one would spot her, she would jump and scamper away. Her ears swiveled and perked with each new sound, locating everything by how far away the sound was. Trotting through alleys, yellow eyes scanned around with relative calm. If only there was someplace other than here...

"Get away you wild animal!" a woman shouted, swatting at her with her purse. Instantly she was on guard. Crouched in a pouncing position, Sela bared her fangs at the woman. With an upturn of her muzzle, she let her tongue creep out to lick her teeth, the woman becoming visibly shaken. She turned pale, afraid that was about to be attacked by a wolf.

((OOC; Oh no! Why?))
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:04 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Sai-something de romantic crap
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Wearing/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Review email of latest suggestions and criticisms of book draft

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese was close enough behind Sela to catch glimpses of her as she disappeared out of sight again, for one glad for his boundless energy and endurance. He tried to make sure Lillian wasn't left to far behind, or at least that he could indicate which way they were supposed to go before he would take off after Sela once more. Dammit. Four legs still best two, and he was almost out of breath. He skirted pass he ally way Sela was in, stopping abruptly and looping around when he heard a woman yelling. He halted behind Sela the way she had come, "Sela...:Sela, baby. Calm down, here, turn around and look at me instead." He gasped, slowly trying to catch his breath.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile: I'm sure I felt that one right along with Ty. I have an unhealthy relationship with roleplaying T^T
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:44 pm
User Image ELA ALL

She took a menacing step forward, growling low in her throat. Another lick of her teeth as she lowered a little more to the ground. Her ears perked up at the sound of another voice. No! The smell of another wolf. The arctic wolf whipped around, her fur bristling the moment her eyes fell on him. Her bushy tail swayed with anticipation of an attack. What was he planning on doing to her? Her claws scraped along the asphalt. Sela. Who was that? Her eyes flashed red momentarily. With drool dripping from her jowls, she barked a warning bark for him not to get any closer. There was no way she was about to let another wolf get a drop on her! The woman who had been cornered by the angry wolf found her footing and picked up a rock, throwing it at the distracted wolf. With a jerk and surprised, painful whimper, she cast her glance over her shoulder. Without a moment's hesitation she barked and lunged for the woman.

((OOC; Oh I get that! I do too))
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:51 pm
User ImageILLIAN ALL

Demon ║ 22 ║ $440 ║ Saisons Manager ║ Professional

User Image

"SELA!" Lillian cupped her hands around her lips and tried calling for her as she meandered the streets of uptown. She was so worried about her baby. Shifted and on the streets of the upscale; things were bound to get bad. What if something happened to her? What if she gets run over by a car! What if she attacks someone? What if someone attacks her! Lillian felt nothing but sheer panic and worry over her baby girl wandering the streets as a wolf. She didn't need a repeat of the park incident. "Sela!" she called again, the distress very evident in her voice. The fact that she didn't have a nervous breakdown every time Sela disappeared was a miracle.

She watched Ty get ahead of her and followed closely behind. Maybe he already knew where she had run off too. Wasn't his sense of smell better than normal even when he wasn't a wolf? When they had finally caught up to her, she hung back a little and let Ty take this one. This was going to be just like the park incident. Fear gripped her heart. "Sela don't...!" she gasped as she watched the white wolf lunge.

whiters4

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:19 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Uptown Soleil
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving
✗ Today's deadline: Review email of latest suggestions and criticisms of book draft

Tyrese was prepared for Sela to attack him, he notably couldn't see the sentient presence of his daughter inside her wolf right now. His eyes flickered over to the woman as she moved. "Stop!" What was her problem?! Seeing Sela turn and launch herself at the woman, he instantly shifted and slammed his body in the side of hers, grabbing her by her scruff and tossing her between the wall and himself, he turned his head to glare at the woman before huffing dismissively. She'd better be gone by the time he bloody turned around again.

He looked at Sela. He hadn't hit her hard enough than to do any more than shake her up a little. He stood, stifled legged and tall in a dominant position with ears eract and facing forward. He flicked his tail waiting on her next move, knowing that if she was thinking as a wolf she would have to be treated as one. She would submit or he would have to make her.

User Image

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile: sorry for the long wait. Halloween carnival and I was in charge of one of the games.
Lady Illusia"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:09 pm
User Image ELA ALL

Sela's body jerked as she was shoved away from the woman mid leap, skidding along the ground, her claws scraping against the asphalt and leaving white marks behind. Bumping into the wall, she shook herself out, staring at the ground a moment to catch her barrings. Turning her wild gaze back to him, he towered over her but that didn't seem to deter her. Completely facing him, her body lowered, shoulder blades coming together, her fangs exposed. If it was a fight he wanted, he was going to get it. Growling low in her throat to the point it rumbled throughout her body, her fur bristled with the intention of a fight.

Hesitating, she lowered herself a little further to the ground, her ears folding back. The snarl she once held left her face. A moment to let him believe he had her submitting. Intense yellow eyes flickered from his face to his paws and back up to his face. With one feral bark, she lunged at him.

((OOC; No, no, it's fine. It's Halloween. I understand there are parties and such))
whiters4

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:57 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Uptown Soleil
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese relaxed the tension in his stance, ears flattening and eyes narrowing suspiciously. He cocked his head slightly, inspecting her face as the snarl on her muzzle faded. He moved to take a step closer before a startled yowl escaped his throat when her incisors sank past his think pelt. He twisted around, overlooking his fur tearing as he attempted another snap at her scruff to bring her down on her belly and pin her by her shoulders. He used his full weight when trying to do so, trying to use his advantage before she could use hers. If he had to, he would keep her pinned for hours...whatever it took for her to calm down and submit.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: sorry for the long wait. Halloween carnival and I was in charge of one of the games.
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:25 pm
User Image ELA ALL

She felt fur invade her mouth as her teeth sank into him. As she was shaken off, she tried to get the fur out of her mouth, hacking out the fur that had managed to slide down her throat. Distracted by her coughing fit, she wasn't paying attention to what he was doing and found herself pinned under him. Surprised, she tensed for a moment before trying to wiggle her way out from under him. She whimpered and yelped, bringing her hind legs up and kicking at him, trying to get him off her. Just let go! Sela continued to squirm and struggle against him, before she was finally able to get free. Immediately after being freed she headbutted him, throwing all her strength into the action.

whiters4

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces